• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7829 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 10:18 GMT
#2439
On November 12 2015 07:49 Vivax wrote:
I make of the first failed mission that I don't want both of Xata/SL on a mission, and that I'm fine with a team of people who voted no on that mission.

We're heading there. I already said I'd look at kita if the mission failed cause I don't trust him for pushing my slot and something about his first post bothering me.


L2 read SL.

Your argument on me is reaaaally old news. If what you say is supposed to be scummy, it's something you could have said about me two days ago without having to ask me any questions.

Pretty bad act from your part, finding a quick shitty reason to join the sentiment against me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 10:25 GMT
#2443
On November 12 2015 19:21 sicklucker wrote:
ya im mafia when I vted yes on the mission that failed and xata wanted me on the first mission as his scape goat. sick reads.

Oh ya btw I only voted yes because of rayn on that first mission what a good player I am


These aren't my arguments, my argument is that you try to paint me scummy for voting yes as if it surprised you when it was clear from the start that I would, if you cared to read and not just cherry pick a post about me not having a good read on kita.

And the timing fits too cause you could have done that two days ago but only do it when you need to join sentiment against me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 10:27 GMT
#2445
And in my opinion if you believe that my slot would hard push a spy Xata at start of D1 in a game where bussing sucks balls, you are either mafia or shouldn't play this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 10:28 GMT
#2447
On November 12 2015 19:27 sicklucker wrote:
Of course I didnt read your shitty posts after you said I was scum I stopped reading. W/e I have auto with or without you. Seems your on the outs


I said you were mafia on the last page. What is this post even supposed to accomplish? If it's justifying your cherry picking of my posts then I think you are confusing timelines.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 10:38 GMT
#2459
On November 12 2015 19:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Vivax, you've mentioned you think Xata is scum, yet you're still going after SL. Do you think Xata nominated two scum in the first mission and then failed it or are you coming round on your Xata read?

Also, what is your read on me?


Feels wise I lean town on you but it's not a very fleshed out read. I acknowledged stuff such as you actually going against sentiment with your read on me at a good timing (the one where I asked you about your TR on me). It's also pretty unlikely you're spy just for the fact that right now I'm leaning SL + Kita and that's already 2/3 down. I need to reconsider Rels however and take a closer look at what you called throwing shit at you before the mission failed.

As for Xata, it was my initial impression after reading the start of the game. I already explained what I didn't like about him.

For me the matter is rather simple, I'd rather not have SL on a mission. I don't want kita on a mission.

I know a scummy push when I see it, so right now I'm leaning towards SL being spy and Xata being meh (no I haven't come around yet, I will when I'm better caught up).
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 10:41 GMT
#2461
On November 12 2015 19:29 sicklucker wrote:
to clarify when you said both me and xata are scum. Because thats not even possible. You first think xata is scum (thats fine thats a solid read) then your second unrelated scum read is me which is crazy since were the least likely to be a team in the game.

If you scum read xata i expect a town read by defualt another random thing that does not make sense in your filter


I was never sure about either of you until you started pushing me with that blob of nonsense, I just knew that the safest play would be to have you both out of the mission.

It's just simple logic that if on a failed mission there's 1 guy who I townread and 2 who I'm unsure on, that I rather focus on everyone else and by default decide to not send either of you or Xata on a mission.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 10:45 GMT
#2464
Given SL isn't actually trying to make the case that you're scum, do you still think he's scummy?


I don't care if now he says that he doesn't want to push me as spy. That's what he did and on top of it in a super scummy way so I'm not changing my read just cause now he's backpedaling.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 10:50 GMT
#2468
On November 12 2015 19:44 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 19:41 Vivax wrote:
On November 12 2015 19:29 sicklucker wrote:
to clarify when you said both me and xata are scum. Because thats not even possible. You first think xata is scum (thats fine thats a solid read) then your second unrelated scum read is me which is crazy since were the least likely to be a team in the game.

If you scum read xata i expect a town read by defualt another random thing that does not make sense in your filter


I was never sure about either of you until you started pushing me with that blob of nonsense, I just knew that the safest play would be to have you both out of the mission.

It's just simple logic that if on a failed mission there's 1 guy who I townread and 2 who I'm unsure on, that I rather focus on everyone else and by default decide to not send either of you or Xata on a mission.


I never pushed you before the vote at all dude... You scum read me for something stupid like me saying "we can be cool" you cant even remember your own scum reads...


It was a fucking joke dude. I just entered the game and you actually said "wow looks like Vivax isn't immediately scumreading me, maybe we can be friends" which just sounded like you'd put a knife at the throat of anyone who scumreads you. Like an actual mafioso would say, you know?

Sure, it was a joke with a core of truth cause I didn't trust both you and Xata, but a joke nonetheless, and you read it like it was a definite scumread. Might as well have cleared Xata back then if that was the case, but it's obvious it isn't.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 10:55 GMT
#2469
Anyway enough talking about this and let's talk plans.

Coag/Artanis/Shockey/me would be a great team.

Shockey just reads super derpy to me and I have a hard time thinking he's mafia for that. He's more like super derpy townie who causes a lot of wuts. Sure, rayn mentioned the instance where his votes made little sense, but when he overall makes little sense then that puts things into perspective.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 11:07 GMT
#2474
HTS really bothered me yesterday with her hyped writing and question spam. I felt like she was just calling me mafia over my head when I was talking against her all the time and instead of arguing things through with me she spammed questions about reads that I didn't give. I think she was trying to do publicity for kita being town over actual townies, overall, since they seem to push the same shit.

I was around reading that and felt pretty pissed off at the accusations and the big formats she was spamming, and when she started spamming questions about my reads I peaced out and went to bed cause if there's something I can't be arsed to do is take a quick read of some random dudes as if I could do that within a few minutes in a game this size.

I think she asked me about kita, then I said something, then she immediately asked me about Artanis. It just felt like a raffic of hasty questions that she didn't elaborate on.

I'll play a lot starting tonight/tomorrow, but don't ask me to be a reading machine, read everything within two days, ignoring any points I come across worth mentioning, and just come to the table with finished conclusions. That's utopic for a replacement.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 11:09 GMT
#2477
On November 12 2015 20:01 sicklucker wrote:
No team will happen that does not include me and hts. I can understand not including one in extreme circumstances but not two.

Anyway vivax let me explain why I came off suspicious as you. If you knew what was happening in the game you should instantly town reading me from your pov because you think xata/kita are scum (im literraly the hardest unaligned player to them in the game)

But then I remembered theres no way you acualy read the game and are just being stupid omgus reactive so your null.

But dont be an asshole and say my push is lame and scummy

BECAUSE IT MAKES PERFECT FUCKING SENSE


This post is emotional, ad hominem garbage.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 11:14 GMT
#2483
On November 12 2015 20:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I kinda want to send me/vivax/shockeyy/coag because there'd be no one that Xata scumreads on there so he'd have no excuse voting no.

I'm not sure on vivax though, he's making too much sense which is worrisome.


If it's worrisome when I make sense, imagine when I don't.
With that logic you are just deciding that you can't read me and call it a day.

I stand by my point that SL's push on me isn't just omgus like he claims but is actually based on scummy arguments (him cherrypicking my kita read even though a few posts later I say I'd be fine sending that team in spite of that).

And not just the content, also the timing (when people start turning on me he does too with that cherrypick).

And when I call him mafia for it, he starts insulting me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 11:16 GMT
#2485
Artanis I just can't believe you don't see what I see on SL.

It goes beyond OMgus, but his arguments were literally just cherrypicking, and they came at the wrong time.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 11:44 GMT
#2513
Ok so for the record:

I think the winning team has to be Artanis/me/Coag/Shockey.
Kita, rels, SL, Xata, HTS are all people I don't want on it.

Consider that SL/HTS/kita and maybe even Rels (too lazy to check, it's from my memory) all keep trying to push me out of a possible team. Artanis claims that SL doesn't but he did try regardless of intention and joins their camp.

I'll be back during the evening.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 11:47 GMT
#2515
I also feel that it's a team rayn would want with exception of Shockey (despite him bringing up that his behaviour doesn't make sense I'll insist he's probably town).

Rayn lately keeps pushing people as mafia only for not making sense, so he gets mad and swings the hammer of raging vengance.

But I think Shockey is the derpy town of the game. There's always someone for that task in a game of mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 11:53 GMT
#2518
On November 12 2015 20:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 08:24 sicklucker wrote:
On November 12 2015 02:37 Rels wrote:
So the team is either:
Arta / rayn / XXX (not HTS, they're never scums together)
or Arta / Xata / Vivax (or Kita)
I think it makes HTS town actually whatever the case is actually ... at least if the team fails.


you cant possibly think the only one to vote no is scum

Yes I can. More than that; I think it's scum indicative IF the consensus if the team will pass whatever someone's vote is AND the vote doen't match up with the read previous to the vote. Now Arta wasn't as clear cut as I thought, but only because he was super non commital.
I really don't like how you didn't say much before the vote deadline when the consensus was the team will pass; and now you're like "WHAT GUYS WHY DID YOU ALL VOTE YES". If you were that sure the team would fail, you would have fought BEFORE the vote.


Yesss, finally somebody to notice that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 18:23 GMT
#2665
I'm at a friends pc while he eats, wont stick around for long until I get back home.

Coag, something's off about you? Where's the townie seal I am eagerly expecting?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 18:31 GMT
#2671
You don't just walk into TL and townread kita.
Especially when he pushes my slot who will start expelling massive townie bricks when I have more time for this game.

I just went a bit over Xatalos last pages and I like where his head is, actually. I need more time for this game :> , but my SL read will probably stay as it is, so will the kita read. The last mafia is tricky but I'm leaning towards HTS.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 21:20 GMT
#2677
I decided to do a 180 ° on my read on you HTS, mostly cause I just read early game between Rels and rayn, obviously it can change again when I keep reading but for the time being I think you can be town.

As for SL and kita I'll have to check when they started scumreading each other, who started with it etc.
Rayn said that SL was attacking anyone who attacks him or something similar.

I'll look at filters later.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 21:50 GMT
#2681
5. ShoCkeyy
6. Rels
7. sicklucker
8. kitaman27
9. me

These are all people I don't want to decide except 9 of course but point being is that shockey in my opinion makes a mistake putting SL on a team. And the next 3 guys are people I can see being mafia, so you are at a crossroads between townreading one of them or townreading me.

More of a technicality but relevant to the strategy.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 211
ProTech170
JuggernautJason36
CosmosSc2 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21326
Shuttle 704
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 115
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 72
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 26
Sacsri 20
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc10086
qojqva1382
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 865
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2927
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1131
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1648
Beastyqt373
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0171
ArmadaUGS169
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 54m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 54m
Online Event
15h 54m
FEL
20h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.