• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:22
CEST 03:22
KST 10:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7174 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 164

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 170 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 22:47 GMT
#3261
Yeaaaaa ok, ýou people are all so eager to rush through the game when it's so much fun trying to solve it.
And we still have another day to talk this through.

I like kita for the summary but I still need to gain more info from that. I bookmarked it.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 22:48 GMT
#3262
vivax if i dont have your vote bad things might happen here
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 22:48 GMT
#3263
On November 17 2015 07:47 Vivax wrote:
Yeaaaaa ok, ýou people are all so eager to rush through the game when it's so much fun trying to solve it.
And we still have another day to talk this through.

I like kita for the summary but I still need to gain more info from that. I bookmarked it.



were not rushing. this same team was already submitted and 0 scummy people voted yes for it. ITS ALL TOWN
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 22:54 GMT
#3264
ok im worried about shockey and other derps quitting on this game about to change noms i think
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 22:54 GMT
#3265
#nominate artanis half the sky shockeyy vivax
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 22:56 GMT
#3266
Wtf? Why.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 22:57 GMT
#3267
I understand what your saying vivax but we have been at this alot longer then you. Two of my confirmed town circle have already threatened to ask to be replaced out. No ones playing anymore lets put this to an end
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 23:00 GMT
#3268
I decided to go for the win here because of two factor. I didnt have your garanteed vote and shockey wont be able to play after today. i think I have to end it here to have the best chance for town to win
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
November 16 2015 23:00 GMT
#3269
sicklucker's Nomination Phase - End
sicklucker has nominated the following team for Mission 3:

artanis, half the sky, shockeyy, vivax

Please PM your votes to Fidei86 and Tictock.

You may switch your vote as often as you like, until the deadline.

Deadline is in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00), 17 November.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 23:03 GMT
#3270
That doesn't make any sense, now you put a team with Artanis that I'm never upvoting cause he could be the mafia we didn't figure out yet.

When rels kita and rayn all have been on the wagon together, yet only 1 sabotage act was detected.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 23:06 GMT
#3271
if you havent figured him out yet you never will. ALso this could be a trap you control the final garanteed nom anyway and I trust you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 23:16 GMT
#3272
The thing is that tomorrow I'll probs be busy with exam and afterparty.

Not sure if I can get home early enough for a good decision.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 16 2015 23:28 GMT
#3273
On November 17 2015 07:03 Vivax wrote:
Need a better nomination within the hour.


What was the better nomination you were you referring to here?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 23:52 GMT
#3274
On November 17 2015 08:28 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2015 07:03 Vivax wrote:
Need a better nomination within the hour.


What was the better nomination you were you referring to here?


Idk, I still have to go over your entire summary (thanks for that), then I might find out.
I hoped I could have stopped SL from putting that team up by finding more or less the solution to the game in what you posted.

Now I'll just think about whether the team is feasible. Pretty much depends on me deciding whether I want to put all my eggs in one basket and go with it for the sake of poor Koshi haunting these forums cause this game won't end.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 04:22 GMT
#3275
On November 17 2015 08:16 Vivax wrote:
The thing is that tomorrow I'll probs be busy with exam and afterparty.

Not sure if I can get home early enough for a good decision.


then why the hell are you asking me to not do that team..?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 17 2015 08:02 GMT
#3276
Team is clearly clean. There's a reason the last time it got submitted it only got 3 votes.
Vivax is clean for obv reasons.
Shockeyy is clean due to nothing even remotely resembling a mafia agenda.
HtS is clean because she's basically been mirroring my thought process too many times, and the way she kept going when everyone scumread her.
Any combination with me in it doesn't make sense. Can't be Vivax, can't be Shockeyy unless it's with Rayn in which case those two have hard bussed each other from the start which really makes no sense. Can't be HtS because there's no way our interactions make any sense as scum-scum. Can't be anyone off the mission either as it was obvious HtS and Shockeyy were going to vote yes and I had also said I'd vote yes on the mission I was on so scum could easily just vote yes for the win.

The team is clean. Pass it.
On November 17 2015 07:14 Vivax wrote:
Oh and one more thing:

It isn't explicitly stated in the rules that two sabotages from spies show up when they both choose to fail the mission, when it's required on mission 4.

But when it isn't required and 2 spies on a wagon pick FAIL, then do we also see 2 sabotages outside of mission 4?

I'll assume yes for now.

And that means that any combination with 2 spies on a mission is impossible in this game.

It's possible, but as Rayn mentioned at the start of the game the optimal strategy for spies is to have the person at the top of the leader list vote fail if there's more than one spy on the mission.

Also, I still have to look into Rayn again. Vivax might be right in that he's scum instead of Xata. Not sure, but since neither of them is on the mission it isn't a concern until later which is good as I won't have time until late tonight.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 17 2015 08:05 GMT
#3277
Actually I wonder if it could possibly be Rayn/Xata/Rels. Kita has been tryharding pretty hard. Not sure it'd make sense for Xata to send a 2-spy team on the first mission, but Rayn was heavily townread by almost everyone so it's possible he felt like he didn't have a choice.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 17 2015 11:46 GMT
#3278
Alright guys I'm on a flight to NY... I'll try my best to keep updated with thread.
Life?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 17 2015 14:36 GMT
#3279
Passed the exam and for today I'm throwing away my tryhardiness and just voting yes.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 17 2015 15:44 GMT
#3280
I still don't quite see the appeal of a team with HTS in it. She's voted YES to every failure team systematically (even while not being a part of it herself..) and her push on me has been very... Draining. It's just an endless barrage of weak/false arguments.

If you're town, HTS, we really need to talk about your arguments post-game. Maybe it's possible you could just be an extremely tunneled and overly optimistic voter. But I still can't easily accept it.

If this passes (as it seems), I guess it's pretty much game over either way. If it's all town, it shouldn't be hard to find a fifth objectively clear townie afterwards. Or rather, scum should just concede. If there's scum (HTS....) in there, then GG, well played.

I'll probably just vote NO again anyway. Can't bring myself to vote YES for HTS.... But I guess it's not the worst thing even if it passes. Kind of focused on other things at this point.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 149
RuFF_SC2 95
ProTech37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15896
Rain 2270
Artosis 628
Bale 15
NaDa 14
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King161
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 544
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS73
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 38m
OSC
20h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.