• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:25
CEST 05:25
KST 12:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9842 users

Student Mafia XVI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-13 20:33:10
October 13 2015 18:33 GMT
#76
/in:open
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-15 03:56:52
October 15 2015 03:56 GMT
#94
Shining...little faith, good play
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 16 2015 17:13 GMT
#124
Happy Birthday!
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 16 2015 20:15 GMT
#140
/confirm

Les dooo dees
Roll me some mafia
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 16 2015 23:32 GMT
#150
Drinking already?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 17 2015 21:33 GMT
#223
On October 18 2015 05:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also I kind of regret signing up for BH games in the first place. I always roll town in them which is getting super super boring.


This seems like your trying to push this a little too much - just a thought here...

On October 18 2015 05:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
GB can i bus you again?


And there is a QT to discuss this Moosy, you shouldn't be telling that to everyone else

welp too late.

##Vote: GlowingBear


And a shit early vote.

Now he's spamming up the thread.

I'm not caring for this play so far.

GB is a slight townlean - and that's about it.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 17 2015 21:53 GMT
#228
On October 18 2015 06:34 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 06:33 scott31337 wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also I kind of regret signing up for BH games in the first place. I always roll town in them which is getting super super boring.


This seems like your trying to push this a little too much - just a thought here...

On October 18 2015 05:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
GB can i bus you again?


And there is a QT to discuss this Moosy, you shouldn't be telling that to everyone else

welp too late.

##Vote: GlowingBear


And a shit early vote.

Now he's spamming up the thread.

I'm not caring for this play so far.

GB is a slight townlean - and that's about it.

hello scott.

shall we dance our dance of death?


Sure is looking that way so far bud - and what kind of response is this? Are you preparing for my mislynch?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 17 2015 21:57 GMT
#230
On October 18 2015 06:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I mean. I'll give you guys a legitimate reason to scumread me if you want it. Right now the stuff ya'll are flinging is weak.


Explain your vote on GB like I'm five years old.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 17 2015 22:35 GMT
#234
On October 18 2015 07:00 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 06:57 scott31337 wrote:
On October 18 2015 06:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I mean. I'll give you guys a legitimate reason to scumread me if you want it. Right now the stuff ya'll are flinging is weak.


Explain your vote on GB like I'm five years old.

I decide to have a bit of fun as GB was my Mafia partner in the game where I doubled bused my partners. As a result, I ask him as a joke if I can bus him this game. GB understands the joke and says that I should say it in the QT. As a continuation of the joke I say it's too late and remark that I'll be confirmed town after the "bus" and then vote for GB.


Just was making sure - Thank you.

To Shining on the GB read - a bit of meta (I've guessed him correctly the last three games) - a bit of playfulness and making sense.
I mean I didn't like Kelsier's entrance persay either, but I was going to wait until later in the day to see if he shows up. I didn't see anything else really worth pointing out when I read the thread.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 18 2015 17:50 GMT
#365
On October 19 2015 02:06 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 01:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Rels is town. Gut read right off the bat.



Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 01:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm also all up for a scott lynch. Rels noticing that scott did an abrupt 180 change in direction on reading my joke opener was good.


I get the impression you are more concerned with reading Rels town than you are finding scum here.


This is a good point - but he mentioned nothing about LoneMeow which I would think he'd have a read on.

Eversince still has not posted, either.

I'll be on and off watching american football and playing here.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 18 2015 18:21 GMT
#390
On October 19 2015 02:53 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 02:50 scott31337 wrote:
On October 19 2015 02:06 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 19 2015 01:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Rels is town. Gut read right off the bat.



On October 19 2015 01:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm also all up for a scott lynch. Rels noticing that scott did an abrupt 180 change in direction on reading my joke opener was good.


I get the impression you are more concerned with reading Rels town than you are finding scum here.


This is a good point - but he mentioned nothing about LoneMeow which I would think he'd have a read on.

Eversince still has not posted, either.

I'll be on and off watching american football and playing here.


who is he?



She, actually - played in the Student Mafia game before this one, was pretty obvtown. Unsure if she's AFK and had things to do, or having problems entering the thread. I go over the list to make sure I don't forget about people.

On October 19 2015 02:54 KelsierSC wrote:
scott can you explain what you meant with this post

Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 07:35 scott31337 wrote:
On October 18 2015 07:00 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 06:57 scott31337 wrote:
On October 18 2015 06:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I mean. I'll give you guys a legitimate reason to scumread me if you want it. Right now the stuff ya'll are flinging is weak.


Explain your vote on GB like I'm five years old.

I decide to have a bit of fun as GB was my Mafia partner in the game where I doubled bused my partners. As a result, I ask him as a joke if I can bus him this game. GB understands the joke and says that I should say it in the QT. As a continuation of the joke I say it's too late and remark that I'll be confirmed town after the "bus" and then vote for GB.


Just was making sure - Thank you.

To Shining on the GB read - a bit of meta (I've guessed him correctly the last three games) - a bit of playfulness and making sense.
I mean I didn't like Kelsier's entrance persay either, but I was going to wait until later in the day to see if he shows up. I didn't see anything else really worth pointing out when I read the thread.





I am unsure which part you mean so I'll break it all down. I wanted Moosy to explain his vote on GB, and he did so. I know all about the shit double bus very well.

The GB reading still holds for me and is still a town lean.

You have looked a little better since your entrance - I mean FF hasn't done anything either - and your point about Moosy you pointed out I liked.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 19 2015 17:13 GMT
#586
I got called into work yesterday for this stupid phone issue I thought we had fixed last week, but noooo -

I got the phones calmed down but now the internet is slow as dirt - and probably a switch issue.

I think KelsierSC is town, I'm not down for his lynch

I'll try to check in and give more time in a little bit.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 19 2015 17:15 GMT
#590
I mean I know I'm town - if Farah and Shining are scum, why don't they go for my wagon? Second level plays?

##Vote: Eversince
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 19 2015 18:38 GMT
#622
You can call it weak, RL issues kicked my ass again with these stupid switch configuration issues. I haven't even ate yet and I'm starving to death.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 31 2015 20:00 GMT
#2214
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 31 2015 20:10 GMT
#2222
GG! Another Triple MYLO win! Wooooot

Shining and his epic case
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 31 2015 20:13 GMT
#2228
Sorry for having getting work getting busy and getting lynched but you all pulled it off!! GG
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-01 03:20:18
November 01 2015 03:17 GMT
#2283
GB - I don't want to comment about your other game - but if Shining didn't pull off the epic case - it would've been really bad. I give him MVP for it.

I was a little frustrated and drunk when I posted that in the OBS QT - If you are town in LYLO - pull out all the stops, drinking can wait I've borked two lylo's myself - and I've learned from my mistakes. You did well enough to have Shining think you are "too scummy/don't care to be scum" and it worked this time.

No hard feelings to be honest, GB. I apologize if that was a little harsh. Can we roll together again?

Edit - your last wall of text post actually had some good feelings in it and may have sealed it for FF to sheep Shining's case - you just didn't do it earlier, and there's so many excuses you can use until you are scum read.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
November 01 2015 08:45 GMT
#2289
From what I read in the Scum QT Art you did very well

'I'd have him on my team anytime!"
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1943
GuemChi 1433
NotJumperer 169
910 72
Bale 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King29
Other Games
summit1g8254
Doublelift1412
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0376
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft244
Maynarde124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo698
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 35m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.