• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:43
CEST 09:43
KST 16:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7694 users

Student Mafia XVI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 13 2015 17:20 GMT
#64
I played 2-3 newbie mafia games here 2-3 years ago, would like to start playing again.

/in
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 16 2015 17:57 GMT
#128
/confirm
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:13 GMT
#158
glhf everyone. Just a reminder this is a game to have fun and not to get stressed out and emotional which I saw happen to some people(myself included) in the past newbie games I've played in.

I'm town and ready to hunt some scum. Just a reminder our goal isn't to live, its to hunt scum even if it costs us our lives in the process.
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:17 GMT
#162
have yet to be scum in any of my newbie games so don't know how fun it is being a cop in my last game was really fun tho
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:20 GMT
#164
Not a lot of people here it seems, normally start of the guy we have lots of action and then it dies down after an hour or two
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:20 GMT
#165
On October 18 2015 05:20 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:13 Vonthin wrote:
glhf everyone. Just a reminder this is a game to have fun and not to get stressed out and emotional which I saw happen to some people(myself included) in the past newbie games I've played in.

I'm town and ready to hunt some scum. Just a reminder our goal isn't to live, its to hunt scum even if it costs us our lives in the process.


How many games have you played before?


This is like my 3rd I think, First game I got lynched on day 1 as VT, second game I was cop and checked positive 2p eople and won it for us, 3rd I had to drop out of after half a day
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:28 GMT
#174
On October 18 2015 05:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm gonna look so much like town from this I'll carry the team for us GB.


wow your early game strategy is great, i dont see how it will fail
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:29 GMT
#177
On October 18 2015 05:28 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:28 Vonthin wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm gonna look so much like town from this I'll carry the team for us GB.


wow your early game strategy is great, i dont see how it will fail

I'm going to bus you D2 so just wait bb.


I love public transportation, can we subway it instead? They are faster.
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:36 GMT
#184
On October 18 2015 05:34 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:30 The Shining wrote:
Ohaithere guys. This is probably one of the first games that im not starting halfway into the day phase. This is weird.

Yeah I'm at like a 90-95% town roll rate and it apparently hasn't changed. It's amusing, but boring.

Someone be obvscum for D1 red flip pls

I am such a shiny town.


K i might want to lynch you. I am the shiny town here, good sir, why do you want to be like me? Because you are scum!


Hey man there are a lot of shiny stars in the sky, u can't be the only one out there.
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:38 GMT
#187
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


why not just use both styles at the same time and be a super scum hunter
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:45 GMT
#197
On October 18 2015 05:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:44 boxerfred wrote:
hey guys I'm here.

I plan to spam so hard you won't be able to read me.


Don't you want to be read as a townie though?
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 21:48 GMT
#227
On October 18 2015 05:58 GlowingBear wrote:
There is no such thing as "deciding a meta". You play to win and that's all.

Von-guy, what do you think of Moosy here?


For the most part I think he is fine, posting a lot early d1 is fine especially when not everyone has posted yet.
Only thing I don't like is this

On October 18 2015 05:47 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:45 Vonthin wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:44 boxerfred wrote:
hey guys I'm here.

I plan to spam so hard you won't be able to read me.


Don't you want to be read as a townie though?

I don't particularly care tbh.


Not really caring about reading town? Doesn't sound right to me, but other than this post I don't have any problems with him. Anyways I'm playing League, will try to post in-between queues and will be more active later tonight
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 23:38 GMT
#242
I don't understand this game lol, nothing like the few games I've played in or obs'd. So much shitposting to provoke people or to just cause chaos, I don't know why towns people would do this
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 18 2015 00:06 GMT
#246
On October 18 2015 08:50 The Shining wrote:
Because I'm bored and no one is doing anything and half the game hasn't shown up. And I've been known to take things super seriously so I'm trying to break out of that and be lax this game.

So are you scum? Because that sounds like TMI. How would you know that it's actual townies that are doing the shitposting and causing chaos?


I was implying the people shitposting are being scummy since I don't understand why towns people would do it this much since its not beneficial to the town, not saying they are just towns people who are shitposting. I understand some people starting off the game carefree and having fun but some posts are just useless shitposts
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 18 2015 03:50 GMT
#263
My reads so far:

Town:

Scott-No shitposts, most of his posts are good questions

Farah- Not much to read on but I've like what I've seen so far

Glowingbear-Besides some of the banter with Moosy his posts look pro town to me, raising good points and asking good questions especially to myself

Shining - See no problems with his filter cept he went with the funny opening for too long

Boxer- Not much for me to go on, asked Mooser to stop shitposting was nice but I feel like the limited time thing is an excuse I have seen scum use often. More of a null read but 2 lazy to make a category just for him since he is the only one besides the 4 who haven't posted

Scum

Mooser- Lots of shitposting and spamming posts without any substance. This post still bothers me, even if you are town and want to spam non stop you still should care about looking town which makes things easier for the rest of us

On October 18 2015 05:47 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:45 Vonthin wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:44 boxerfred wrote:
hey guys I'm here.

I plan to spam so hard you won't be able to read me.


Don't you want to be read as a townie though?

I don't particularly care tbh.


Fecalfeast - His first post was not a good way to start imo, second one doesn't tell me anything earlier though I do have some sympathy for the allergies.

Kelseir - His posts were all fluff and negative for the most part


Anyways its bed time
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 19 2015 15:19 GMT
#535
Sorry guys I am here now, was busy yesterday and didn't have enough time to read everything so I'm catching up now
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 19 2015 16:48 GMT
#562
On October 20 2015 01:45 Rels wrote:
We should lynch Vonthin or Shining if they are still useless in a few hours.


Almost done reading the thread and everyones filter while writing up my reads on everyone
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 19 2015 17:03 GMT
#572
My thoughts on everyone now that I've read their filters.

Moosy- Slight scum read, I didn't like his opening spam shitpost crap, and some of the reason Rels brought up after I made my post the other night. He has some posts though where I can see town motivation but the useless posts outweigh them for me.


LoneMeow- I think he is town, I see clear motivation behind the things he is doing trying to get reads on people.


Sicklurker-Leaning slight scum on him, lots of fluff in his filter, I don't understand his Lonemeow vote, I don't see anything to go on besides him not posting a lot to make him scum.

On October 19 2015 22:44 sicklucker wrote:
like he starts with scott "easy town read"

then he follows up on the next guy "not much to read on" like you could have used that on scott lol. Then he just lists the two easy people as scum


Never said lol ez town read or that he was my top read just because I typed his read first in the list., He was just under my list for people who I thought were town for the time. I liked the posts he made and he had no fluff. My strongest town read at the time I made that list was GB. He seemed to made his opinions of me without reading my posts then read them and changed them after someone called him out on his and read them.


GB- Still town, I don't see any scum motivation behind his posts.


Boxer-- Null still, I understand his reasoning behind his cases but I don't agree with most of them. Has some fluff here and there and his posts/opinions vary so I don't really understand him.


Scott-Besides not posting a lot, his posts still read town to me. I understand lynching for inactivity though.


Rels- I think he is town, I like most of his posts up un till his recent ones with his case against Lonemeow which I think is a pretty weak case for day1.


Farah--Town, Clear town motivation behind her posts, no fluff. Her case against Ever is clear and thought out and makes sense.


Ever-- The big thing that leaps out to me in his filter is the big post with all the quote about his case against KSC, was a big jumbled mess and a somewhat weak case. His thoughts are all over the place in the start but It could just be him being new and reacting to the posts he sees.


Shining- I think he is town, I like his posts and arguments, has some things I don't like but the things I like outweigh the ones I don't.


KSC - He started off looking scum to me but he started to look town since the last day. I like his reads and questions since he stopped posting fluff and being so negative at the start


Fecal- Seems scummy, posts seem half assed which shit reads that doesn't give any explanations. Not enough to go on for a Day 1 lynch.


Would Lynch: Lurker, Ever, Moosy
Needs more posts/convincing: Fecal

If anyone has specific questions for me hit me up fast since I have to go to my afternoon classes soon.

Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 19 2015 17:05 GMT
#575
On October 20 2015 02:03 Rels wrote:
Man this was such a nice trap. So great I did it without realizing it =D


I am honestly just slow at reading and getting my opinions together, not trying to trap you. Also had to prep for class and make/eating lunch
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 19 2015 17:28 GMT
#595
Day 1 reads has always been the hardest for me, my first newbie game I got lynched Day 1 as town for posting like this, the other game I completed my Day 1 posting was also weak. You can go and look.

As for liking Meow I don't see any scum motivation behind the posts. I understand the logic behind them and what he was trying to accomplish by trying to get reads on people and to trap BF that one time, I just don't see mafia doing that D1.

As for Scott I don't think he was trying to scum up the thread at all in his posts, I don't think being lynched for inactivity day 1(unless they didn't post at all or vote but they would get mod killed anyways) isn't worth it because if they get lynched it doesn't give us much info to go on depending on the result since he has given us so little information which would give the scum an advantage and it would be like playing day 1 all over again unless we get lucky and he is actually scum. Day 2 he does the same thing then you can go for him.

Anyways I'm off for class, not sure I will be back before deadline so my vote will be for Ever

##Vote: Eversince
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 721
Hyun 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 31
Killer 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto160
League of Legends
JimRising 504
Counter-Strike
edward35
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g8503
Coldzera 702
olofmeister609
ceh9513
C9.Mang0282
Happy208
Sick149
NeuroSwarm85
ViBE26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Rush963
• Jankos724
• Stunt371
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 18m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.