• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9040 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 115 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 00:07 GMT
#1681
I don't really see why rels thinks he is town, he has seemed scummy to me forever now.

On October 23 2015 23:27 GlowingBear wrote:
Rels I'll just sheep you at this point.

I want to kill everyone in this game and I won't re read it. I won't be of any use for town.

In 24 hours he tried scumming sicklucker and then posted that he's not going to be useful and sheep rels.

Low and behold rels doesn't die and sicklucker dies. Now he can easily fall into "See I scummed sl so I wouldn't have killed him but since I am so wrong I will sheep rels."

What does he think he will be sheeping during this time?

On October 23 2015 05:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 05:04 Rels wrote:
Vonthin / FF / ??


Boxerfred. TMI on Moosy being town but not really trying to shift the lynch.

Which was posted while he was scumming sicklucker. I am town, he suggests BF as the third making me think this list is wrong as fuck and GB knows all he has to do is sheep conftown rels since he's wrong
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 00:08 GMT
#1682
Oh new page that post^ was in response to farah
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 24 2015 00:21 GMT
#1683
On October 24 2015 07:03 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Explain why I'm scum rels.

Onto Vont however it is interesting how he town reads me the entirety of the game and points to the myriad of reads and good thought process.

But when people start suspecting me he flips and says I'm very possible scum for not doing much totally contradicting the aforementioned town read. And then when pressed about my read on Shining soft defends me that I can have that read.

If I'm scum it won't be a net a read will be a to much information read.

##vote Vonthin



Wow didn't know that If I started to read someone as town then they do scummy things I can't switch my opinion on them. You started off looking town by pushing the ES case which was solid but since then you have been doing less and less and just mainly tunneling on ES when you do something. After you realize ES isn't getting lynched you show disinterest and just do things like vote Moosy but don't say why besides that you hope he is scum. Then you have been dodging SL questions which he has asked you 7 times(I would still like you to answer it even with him dead as it is a good question). On top of all the posts that have been clogging up the thread with the you being able to read Shining thing which you could've ended in 1 fucking post explaining in depth why you can read him instead of just dragging it out.

Anyways I don't want to lynch you today because I think ES looks just as bad as you imo and there is no way you guys are scum-mates so killing you would be a 50/50 of us losing if we choose poorly. Also I am slightly leaning towards ES being scum between you 2 because of the point I make in the next paragraph.

Also if I was scum why would I kill SL when I was one of his main scum reads especially right before he just got shot, it would make me looks really bad. When no scum have been caught yet why would they kill someone that points right at them especially when there is a confirmed townie still alive unless they want people to think myself/shining/farah is scum so it will be an easy mislynch for them to win the game.

Boxer has been flying under the radar for so long, same with GB as he as mainly just been sheeping Rels, going to look into GB's filter more later. Just look at Boxers filter and look at the points I made about the Moosy/FF voting and then his stupid post about how he thinks he would get NK'd when a confirmed townie is still in the game.

If you guys think I am scum you need to be 100% on this and not just make a bandwagon because both KSC and SL thought I was scum. Read and analyze my filter and make a case on that.

Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 00:27 GMT
#1684
On October 24 2015 09:21 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 07:03 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Explain why I'm scum rels.

Onto Vont however it is interesting how he town reads me the entirety of the game and points to the myriad of reads and good thought process.

But when people start suspecting me he flips and says I'm very possible scum for not doing much totally contradicting the aforementioned town read. And then when pressed about my read on Shining soft defends me that I can have that read.

If I'm scum it won't be a net a read will be a to much information read.

##vote Vonthin



Wow didn't know that If I started to read someone as town then they do scummy things I can't switch my opinion on them. You started off looking town by pushing the ES case which was solid but since then you have been doing less and less and just mainly tunneling on ES when you do something. After you realize ES isn't getting lynched you show disinterest and just do things like vote Moosy but don't say why besides that you hope he is scum. Then you have been dodging SL questions which he has asked you 7 times(I would still like you to answer it even with him dead as it is a good question). On top of all the posts that have been clogging up the thread with the you being able to read Shining thing which you could've ended in 1 fucking post explaining in depth why you can read him instead of just dragging it out.

Anyways I don't want to lynch you today because I think ES looks just as bad as you imo and there is no way you guys are scum-mates so killing you would be a 50/50 of us losing if we choose poorly. Also I am slightly leaning towards ES being scum between you 2 because of the point I make in the next paragraph.

Also if I was scum why would I kill SL when I was one of his main scum reads especially right before he just got shot, it would make me looks really bad. When no scum have been caught yet why would they kill someone that points right at them especially when there is a confirmed townie still alive unless they want people to think myself/shining/farah is scum so it will be an easy mislynch for them to win the game.

Boxer has been flying under the radar for so long, same with GB as he as mainly just been sheeping Rels, going to look into GB's filter more later. Just look at Boxers filter and look at the points I made about the Moosy/FF voting and then his stupid post about how he thinks he would get NK'd when a confirmed townie is still in the game.

If you guys think I am scum you need to be 100% on this and not just make a bandwagon because both KSC and SL thought I was scum. Read and analyze my filter and make a case on that.



I honestly agree that the NK is too obviously pointed at you. This just feels like a veteran scum player making a play for the last mislynch
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 00:40 GMT
#1685
On October 20 2015 05:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count


scott31337 (7): KelsierSC, Rels, boxerfred, MoosyDoosy, GlowingBear, Fecalfeast, Eversince, Lonemeow
Eversince (5): FarahBlackwing, The Shining, scott31337, Vonthin, GlowingBear
LoneMeow (1): sicklucker, boxerfred
KelsierSC (0): GlowingBear, LoneMeow, Eversince
Vonthin (0): Fecalfeast
sicklucker (0): GlowingBear
boxerfred (0): MoosyDoosy
GlowingBear (0): MoosyDoosy

Not voted (0):

Currently, scott31337 is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends at Monday, Oct 19 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.

On October 23 2015 04:59 NocturneMage wrote:
Final Day 2 Vote Count


MoosyDoosy (7): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Eversince (1): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin, boxerfred
sicklucker (0): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Currently, MoosyDoosy is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.


GB/ES/BF?

That's what I'm getting from the final votecounts. ES, BF, and myself are the only non confirmed on the day 1 lynch and unless I were to assume there was 0 scum on that wagon there's almost guaranteed one between ES and BF. GB is a person who thinks deeper than the top layer and his voting of ES in that situation honestly isn't enough to call him town even if ES were to flip scum based on how it played out.

On the second vote count, the only non confirmed off the main wagon was BF. There was hardly any doubt moose was dying there so scum did not have to pile on and grabbing the little bit of towncred while also adding some doubt to the lynch (if there's no resistance it's probably a town lynch after all)

aaaand I'm losing motivation again. Someone get me a 500ml of coffee stat
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 00:41 GMT
#1686
Frick it's not that simple but that team just feels right to me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 24 2015 00:45 GMT
#1687
Yeah I think GB/Boxer and then either ES or Farah is a good scum team. After looking over GB's filter I agree with all the points about him in your posts. Only thing that bothers me about this team is GB has called out Boxer a couple times like he was the first one last time to call TMI on the Boxer dropping the Moosy vote and then defending him poorly by leaving his vote on FF for shit reasons
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 00:47 GMT
#1688
Yeah, that is true. On top of the fact that he added BF to rels' list of people but I was rationalizing that with "He only needs 1 mislynch to win so adding a teammate at the end of a list isn't so bad"
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 01:31 GMT
#1689
I wanna talk in real time with real people, scum come out of hiding, town come back from work or whatever is important in your life and entertain me with smart people talk
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 24 2015 02:38 GMT
#1690
Hi. I'm back.
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-24 02:41:30
October 24 2015 02:39 GMT
#1691
Errr.... Damdred was logged in <<
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 24 2015 02:45 GMT
#1692
Meh idk why he would log in on the comp <<.

Anyway I'm not sure why I'm scummy for those things you listed. I stated my stance on moos earlier in the day, and said I would lynch him.

I gave answers to SL question, I find it to be a pointless question. And I can't answer things when I am busy at work or just not here.

I explained my shining read and it was drawn out to be bigger than it was.

everything you list is nai
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 04:14 GMT
#1693
On October 24 2015 11:39 Damdred wrote:
Errr.... Damdred was logged in <<

Editing posts under any circumstance is against the rules
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-24 05:10:26
October 24 2015 05:09 GMT
#1694
Day 3 Vote Count

Vonthin (2): Rels, FarahBlackwing

Not voting(6): Vonthin, Eversince, GlowingBear, boxerfred, Fecalfeast, The Shining

Currently, Vonthin is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends at Monday, Oct 19 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 07:57 GMT
#1695
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz GB what you got?

##vote glowingbear
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 24 2015 07:58 GMT
#1696
also the timer on the votecount is not real
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 08:40 GMT
#1697
On October 24 2015 16:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
also the timer on the votecount is not real

lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 08:40 GMT
#1698
If BG is scum, it had to be with Shining I think for EOD2. Wait a sec will quote stuff
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 08:43 GMT
#1699
On October 23 2015 04:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:38 Rels wrote:
So Moosy asked for a replacement.


I smell shenanigans?

On October 23 2015 04:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:38 Rels wrote:
So Moosy asked for a replacement.


I smell shenanigans?

More like Shiningans

On October 23 2015 04:50 sicklucker wrote:
we need 4-5 votes minimum

On October 23 2015 04:51 sicklucker wrote:
ya i think we can kill shining

On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm not changing my vote.

On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 08:43 GMT
#1700
I have to go for 1 hour at one point, FF you're still there ? If not I'll do it right now so I can be back when there is people
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 109
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 973
GuemChi 645
Artosis 607
910 37
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox569
Other Games
summit1g8633
Day[9].tv570
shahzam539
C9.Mang0363
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick527
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie850
• Shiphtur662
• Day9tv570
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7m
Patches Events
16h 7m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.