• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:02
CEST 21:02
KST 04:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9368 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 30 2015 06:30 GMT
#2168
oh yeah:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476143-newbie-mini-mafia-lxi

thats the last game I made a huge slam dunk case on last scum and Trfel didn't trust it and lost in final 3. I think I've done it again. Believe in me
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 30 2015 16:00 GMT
#2170
Lol I swear to God GB
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 03:44 GMT
#2184
On October 31 2015 07:34 Vonthin wrote:
GB has done nothing for the second half of this game. All he has done is either sheep, say he isn't scum, say he is going to do something but hasn't done it. The only thing he has put effort in the second half was the push going after FF to save BF. If he is town he is obviously not trying to win which is funny cause he has said stuff like

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 02:19 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:16 Rels wrote:
Something is wrong with this game.


Yes. Too many townies not trying.


Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 05:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:01 Rels wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:37 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Hi guys, can I be the third lurker coming out of the wood?

why did he fucking post that. It's the reason everybody stayed on him


The "play to win" isn't a rule anymore, I suppose


Pretty Hypocritical of him there if he is town cause he is definitely not trying or playing to win. I will make a more indepth case like the post you made today with all the stuff I have already posted and more like some VCA. Also now that you made this case against me all GB is gonna do is sheep it and still not do any work and just skate and win the game. Also the fact that you are 100% positive that I'm scum when you said his filter looks just as scummy as mine and that he hasn't been trying is pretty laughable considering this is lylo.


As for my 4 page filter and early game reads and lists being poor I don't have any more excuses, I just tried to do what I did in my last game but its been hard without being 100% sure about people with my cop reads. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/433102-newbie-mini-mafia-l?user=Vonthin is my last game for reference.

Majority of your case are just overeading things since you have thought I was scum for a lot of the game and its clouding your judgement on GB. Also I wasn't the first to propose we lynch today, I was just the first person to vote for someone. GB said we shouldn't NL first and for good reasons. If we did NL then the confirmed town will just get shot since GB is the RB and it doesn't help at all. Plus why NL when I have solved the game for awhile now. Also Rels looked pretty sure that GB was mafia, he was just questioning someone else asking them if they really think me or you was scum and you misread it.

Even if you think I am 100% scum please go do what you did with my case for GB, I don't see how you will think he is town with all the shit he has posted after you do it.





This post is so scummy, tho, especially coming from a newbie that's never played with me before. If you think it's laughable that I'm 100% that you're scum, the same applies to you being 100% on me being town. If you were town, after that case, you would be at least a tiny bit suspicious of me, since in a town's eyes, that would be the case that could lose you the game. But you're more concerned with trying to get me onto GB instead of clearing yourself.

If I shouldn't be 100% scum on you, there is no way you should be 100% on the fact that I'm town after casing you. I'm very interested to see what you come up with with your in-depth post.

The part about the last game is meh. You're so conscious of your meta and you just admitted to trying to do what you did last game. I never try to stick to what I did in last games, sans this large case to win in lylo. I just play the game and try to find scum. The effort to get me to metaread you as town just makes me more suspicious.

The fact that you snap-voted also makes you look worse, Imo. Yes, GB suggested the NL was a bad idea first but wanted to analyze before just voting. You just voted to try to get GB to lead the vote or get to 2 first to win with the mislynch. And if you think GB is scum, you wouldn't be agreeing with him not wanting to NL for good reasons. It's also laughable to think you solved the game for a while now but let everyone else do the work until it came to GB.

And for everything I typed up, its interesting you point out the piece about Rels to tell me I misread it. It's still a possibility that he was open to looking more in-depth into the game, which is why he asked about us. You couldn't risk letting him do so. But you're more aware of my point on the NK instead of any of your mindsets during your questionable activity.

Fecal, GB, pls
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 05:07 GMT
#2189
Boxer claimed to get FF lynched for his claim. Boxer had NO WAY OF KNOWING FF WAS GOING TO CLAIM. If FF would have never claimed, GB would've been the lynch, which was his goal. And he would have had no one to CC. He WANTED that lynch to go through to win the game.

Meh w.e you played a decent scum game Vonthin and GB is doing absolutely nothing to make it any easier on town, which is why you'll probably win. GG
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 07:49 GMT
#2191
Yeah GB makes me sad
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 19:18 GMT
#2202
lol if you're town and sincerely think I'm scum, why the fuck would I not just vote you and afk this shitty last day?

I still think it's Vonthin. Dude doesn't even care about EoD, said he wouldn't be here. And tbh GB being so damn wrong all game is actually a town tell to me. Can't tell you how any times I've seen GB tunnel townies as town.

My vote stays. Vonthin is scum. Lynch Vonthin or lose the game, idc.

SKT won League Worlds so I refuse to let this bring me down
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 19:21 GMT
#2203
Vote Vonthin. Please. GB if you vote me, it's a waste, Vonthin knows I'm town and can't backtrack to voting me without looking weird AF and giving himself away. Fecal is our confirmed town. So just vote Vonthin.

Fecal, please. I know GB isn't really worth being read as town and honestly deserves this loss if he is town but we don't. Do the right thing. Vote Vonthin.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 19:25 GMT
#2207
Lmao I wish I was capable of this as scum. It would be one to brag about, for sure. But I'm not and I sincerely think we got this in Vonthin. If I cased us to a loss, I will accept any and all ad hom, BM, criticism, anything you wanna throw my way. But I don't think that's going to happen.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 19:26 GMT
#2208
34 minutes.

I can't wait for Vonthin to backtrack on his excuse about not being around EoD to come back and defend himself.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 19:54 GMT
#2211
I don't think so. Like it looks so bad but tbh, I'm so stuck on its wayyyy too bad to be scum. Like he gets lynched 10x out of 10 here. No way of knowing I would make a case and try to get Vonthin lynched
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 19:56 GMT
#2212
Here goes nothing

*crosses fingers*
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 20:00 GMT
#2213
ljiabguoeqbgqjkgrbenqgjkb;gj
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 20:01 GMT
#2216
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 20:10 GMT
#2225
NFGQOWNGIQGBNIEW YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Fecal I love you
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 20:17 GMT
#2231
lol MD

Gg guys. I'm not even blaming anyone for RL stuff or for lack of wanting to play the game, even GB. I'm just glad we won, jeez.

Vonthin, gg wp mate. You had a real shot at winning. I'm in no position to judge anyone's play or anything but it took a ton of read-throughs through your filter to finally figure out where I was getting the scum vibes from. If I hadn't been so concerned with wanting to win, I might've ended up letting you get away.

But ya GG WP ^_^
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 31 2015 20:38 GMT
#2238
Lol...

SL made a really good point in OBS, tho. That case post was probably bigger than my filter in most games. XDDD I def laughed at that.

Yeah GB was pretty useless but with his attitude in other games, I felt either he'd try as scum to win if he was being lynched, or just concede. Neither happened. Kept leading me back to too scummy to be scum.

Thx for the compliments, tho. Yeah if Farrah hadn't been shot and hadn't been so on point all game, I probably wouldn't have known where to look, either. But I once was told as the game gets closer to mylo, or is in mylo, the NKs begin to implicate much more than they do D1 or D2. I just had to figure out why Farrah died and it gave me the game
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
November 01 2015 03:24 GMT
#2284
Yeah if I hadn't played with GB before, I lynch GB 10x out of 10 there. lol I like saying that a lot. 10x out of 10. XD

But I honestly figured if it was ES/GB, GB would've conceded. And I think I said it before but, without offending, one of GB's towntells for me when the game dwindles down is that town GB can be very very wrong and very very persistent when wrong. So when I saw his post about "ES is town, neither is Boxer", I saw no scum motivation behind that. Like if that's your team, you just signed your death note.

It was risky tho but so so so so glad it paid out. I'm just so glad we won
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1868
RotterdaM944
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 208
SteadfastSC107
ZombieGrub93
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1868
RotterdaM 944
IndyStarCraft 208
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 131
SteadfastSC 107
ZombieGrub93
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 102
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3424
Counter-Strike
fl0m5266
pashabiceps1352
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu442
Other Games
singsing1980
Beastyqt767
ceh9467
mouzStarbuck357
C9.Mang0138
ToD103
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 148
• StrangeGG 36
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie598
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.