• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9336 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 10:11 GMT
#770
Dead game is dead. Who will I sheep if nobody plays ? Maybe I'll random my target. It's a bh game after all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 11:04 GMT
#773
On October 20 2015 19:11 Rels wrote:
Dead game is dead. Who will I sheep if nobody plays ? Maybe I'll random my target. It's a bh game after all

[image loading]
Looks like my lynch target will be GB. p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 13:51 GMT
#781
On October 20 2015 21:10 GlowingBear wrote:
Hello

My (slightly) hangover senses points out to rels being mafia.

That makes a combo of rels and sicklucker

And if you consider Moosy doosy voted with his main scum read, I would put him in the team.

But sicklucker makes more sense if he is with Eversince. I don't know.

I have a tendency to believe that wagons so close to each other always means one is mafia. Which isn't always true, but yeah, I have this tendency.

But really, rels insistence in sheeping/RNG looks so forced, I can't possibly believe he is town.

Are you OMGUSing my RNG vote ? Fight me bro
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 19:59 GMT
#802
I fully expect GB or KSC to die tonight. Maybe Fara. If I die over those three, KSC is probably mafia.

Currently, I think the scumteam is SL / LoneMeow / Shining. Maybe Moosy or FF is in place of these two.

I have townlean on Vonthin, Eversince and KSC. Might be wrong on one.

I think GB, boxerfred and Fara are town.

A sentence on everyone:

Probably scum
SL: what GB said (having LM as scum but doesn't push him). Actually his play is very reminiscent of when I play with him as mafia. He's there but is not doing strong stuff, unlike the previous newbie game where he fucking pushed for stoicism switch as blue.
LM: focusing on only one people at a time: it is a scum mindset, so you don't make enemies while pushing your scumread. I realized I did that in my scum games, I was almost caught by rayn for exactly that reason. His vote last night was scum indicative. He is a great shot at being scum.
Shining: useless. Not emotional. Had one emotional post when I called him not emotional, doesn't even OMGUS me. Vote Eversince but doesn't care who gets lynched. Doesn't do anything EOD or at night. I've given him a pass for being useless Monday and Tuesday, but rest time is over.

Maybe scum
Moosy: I have a hard time reading the guy. He's my wildcard in my scum team. He could be scum. He didn't seem super interested in the lynch last night. He responded to boxerfred when he thought BF wanted to kill him, but didn't comment on anything else. He seemed super interested at pocketing me. Must die before LYLO.
FF: useless. Not a 100% scumread since that's his town meta. In 3 scum games out of 4 in the database, he shit up the thread very much, having enormous filter each time. In the 4th he had like 4 posts in two days though. The only reason I didn't push for his lynch last night was this meta analysis. He needs to die sometimes before LYLO if he continues being useless.

Maybe town
Vonthin: consistent. I read his other games, he had a list ressembling the one he did near EOD very much. His activity also match his other games. That is only half-convincing since I don't have scum games to compare though. In addition to that, he attacked me this night over a reasonning that he kept over the entire game (that scott was a activity lynch, and would give no info if flipped; so me pushing for a no-info lynch makes me maybe scum).
Eversince: her story of being in the library sounds too real to be false. She missed EOD last game 'cause she had no internet too. Keeping that in mind, I'm not seeing scum in his filter; like SL said, she's picking fights with several people, something a scum has a hard time doing. Her not doing anything since the switch except defend herself is a bit worrying though.
KSC: reading carefully the game. Super logical. His reads are super consistent. Is either super good scum or town. Is probably scum if I die tonight instead of more obvious townies though. I know he fooled me super hard in the Slam's game that was aborted N1.

Town
GB: first, GB is confirmed town if Eversince is town. He came back to the thread and looked to switch off scott / ES. Doesn't make sense as scum. Since I think ES is town atm, GB is town.
If ES is scum, GB is still town I think. Thinking outside the box, like this night; he immediately attacked me when I imitated random-vote rayn from last game. He also was the first to tryhard. Out of my three townread, he's the guy that could pull it off as scum though, so no confirmed townread for him.
BF: wants to solve the game. Actually I think he's the most efficient word to scumhunt player this game. BF being scum would break my fucking heart. I would be super impressed though. This guy is confirmed town unless something drastic happens.
Fara: I don't see this guy being scum. He's newbie, and since his first post he's looking for scum. Like BF, this guy is confirmed town unless something drastic happens.

IN CASE THESE ARE MY LAST WORDS:
1 - I am mad at scott flipping town. Reading his filter again today, I would lynch him again though. This is one fucking scummy filter. I saw that BH asked for his replacement; in honesty, I would have probably tunneled his replacement very hard, so it's a good thing he's dead.
2 - If I die, KSC is probably scum. Any day KSC doesn't get scum lynched, lynch him the day after. Don't let him bus a teammate to the confirmed town status; any day a scum doesn't die, lynch him the day after.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:01 GMT
#807
Man I'm happy I can put that KSC tinfoil theory out of my head.
Vig should claim now.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:04 GMT
#812
On October 21 2015 05:03 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 04:58 sicklucker wrote:
anyway im shooting someone


OK that makes sense. Are you hard claiming ? If yes that means I'm wrong on two of my scumreads )=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:09 GMT
#822
On October 21 2015 05:04 sicklucker wrote:
Rels is probably scum since this game is hard. Hes the best scum player in this game

Good reasonning. Now that you are confirmed town I hope you start being less shitty.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:09 GMT
#823
On October 21 2015 05:08 sicklucker wrote:
idk i saw alot of towns then he comes out with a random scum read as me. just as the guy who had me as a top town read me died.

LIKE I NEVER KILL KSC AS TOWN HERE.

1. his town game does not impress me
2. Im like pretty sure I was his top town if not i was his top 3

Why are you so defensive ???
Are you hard claiming vig ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:10 GMT
#828
On October 21 2015 05:10 sicklucker wrote:
Of course im the veg lol

I am the vig
##Vote sicklucker
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:11 GMT
#829
Cool (=(=(=(==(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:11 GMT
#831
Breadcrumb:
On October 21 2015 04:59 Rels wrote:
LM: focusing on only one people at a time: it is a scum mindset, so you don't make enemies while pushing your scumread. I realized I did that in my scum games, I was almost caught by rayn for exactly that reason. His vote last night was scum indicative. He is a great shot at being scum.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:11 GMT
#832
hahahahahahhahaha
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:11 GMT
#833
kill that guy
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:12 GMT
#834
Fuck this means auto lynch coming today )=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:12 GMT
#836
Die scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:13 GMT
#838
On October 21 2015 05:12 sicklucker wrote:
rels your so... boring and dumb and its so obvious im town trying to take the nk away from real power roles gj

Vig used his shot. He is not a power role anymore. He is just a named VT.
There is no need to protect a names VT.
Die.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:13 GMT
#839
On October 21 2015 05:13 sicklucker wrote:
if im mafia I dont EVER RECIND HERE because I would own the shit out of you. im vt

Stop talking to me scum. Die.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:14 GMT
#841
Good job on putting suspicion on me after GB and Vonthin did it though.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:15 GMT
#842
Alright going to sleep. Kill SL. See you tomorrow.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 20 2015 20:16 GMT
#845
On October 21 2015 05:15 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Rels


Why did you shoot LM?

Are you fucking voting an un CC vig in a setup where we know there is only one vig / cop.
I'm sure you'll find what you need in some post I made not long ago. And that I quoted even less long ago.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5124
Bisu 2805
Soulkey 1748
Jaedong 715
Horang2 577
EffOrt 539
Mini 508
Larva 344
actioN 290
ZerO 272
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 239
Yoon 150
Mind 96
Dewaltoss 89
sorry 82
Sea.KH 77
Sharp 75
Shinee 67
hero 66
Barracks 62
Pusan 57
Snow 51
Hyun 42
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5426
qojqva2303
Dendi1201
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2836
Fnx 665
x6flipin431
Other Games
hiko914
Liquid`RaSZi897
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes313
DeMusliM281
XBOCT213
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 80
• mYiSmile133
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3477
• TFBlade568
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur344
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 39m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.