• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:04
CEST 16:04
KST 23:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8068 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 15:30 GMT
#939
No I really don't want to spend my time making case on someone that I think is town when I could be looking for scum instead? I think hes town and I've given my reasoning, you disagree because you don't see anger and think hes scummy.

Found some at the mafia wiki and reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/ryuzilla/comments/2pj3yh/mafia_allstars_common_terms/)

FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 15:49 GMT
#942
On October 22 2015 00:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 00:30 FarahBlackwing wrote:
No I really don't want to spend my time making case on someone that I think is town when I could be looking for scum instead? I think hes town and I've given my reasoning, you disagree because you don't see anger and think hes scummy.

Not only that though. What catch up post did you like ?
He was the first to put suspicions on scott, scott didn't do anything, he ended up voting not scott.
He didn't care about the lynch target, he posted only once near EOD. No reaction to the flip.
He answered defensively to Vonthin's question at the start of the game.


1) Its not alignment worthy to judge shining about how he approaches eod on a Monday when he has limited internet access at best, and none at worst. Him not being here or posting after flip really isn't that note worthy from what I know of him.
2) I think he cared plenty about the lynch target, he saw a good case that made a lot of sense and he sheeped it. There is nothing wrong about that when it was the strongest thing in the thread at the time.
3) This ties into the last post, sheeping i'm told is a skill that most people don't know how to utilize correctly. When someone has a good case that you see that they believe in you should weigh whether your suspicions on someone whos barely active is better than a fleshed out case that someone really believes in. Its not alignment indicative but he made a ok choice.
4) Vonth never really asked him that many questions, and voth town read shining? So this is a non point

Liked his catch up posts before he started interacting with eversince specifically.

FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 15:50 GMT
#943
Dumb tell is when people don't have information that mafia should have.

Example would be SL and Vonth acting like there is a cop in the game when we know if you read the OP or if you were in the mafia qt that there is not a cop.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 15:57 GMT
#951
I already did GlowingBear
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 16:28 GMT
#960
Moos why were you so against lynching ever yesterday to the point of misrepresenting me. And today you are super onboard when nothing changed from yesterday
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 16:34 GMT
#963
He's a really good family friend outside of game. Mostly to my husband but I know him and when he has net
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 16:39 GMT
#969
Claim and dumb tells.

And not sure should be back today probably at some point.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 16:42 GMT
#970
Does no one else find it interesting moos is voting ever when he hard pushed against his lynch yesterday?
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 18:51 GMT
#978
On October 22 2015 01:44 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 01:39 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Claim and dumb tells.

And not sure should be back today probably at some point.

only mobile here so just a question: you initially misunderstood dumb tells. however you still say sl is dumbtelling. out of all sl? he plays lots of games here.


not exactly sure where I misunderstood dumb telling
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 19:14 GMT
#988
I'm actually considering trying to flip ever here, I really wish vig would of shot him...

##vote ever since

FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 18:55 GMT
#1318
Ok so I'm behind and I'll try to catch up anything I should look at specifically.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 18:59 GMT
#1327
Not sure why I should be lynched I suppose. Everyone has been town reading me but whatever
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 19:05 GMT
#1340
And why is ever being town read now?
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 19:15 GMT
#1352
Yeah I'm not going to be super active tommorow or the weekend. So if you want to lynch me todays the day.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1355
I hope moos is scum.

##unvote
##vote moos


Anyway I don't feel much like reading the game so I'll just go play some other games and come back when I'm motivated.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 19:32 GMT
#1359
Basically what you are saying is either every scum member is bussing in your opinion or its a town wagon?

Well are you sold on ff being the scum?
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 19:48 GMT
#1388
I actually don't know about the lynch, if MD was town he would care more. But the scum game of his I read awhile ago seems he cares more as scum so there's that to.

Maybe we should look elsewhere idk
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 19:48 GMT
#1390
Meh better to just stay
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 19:59 GMT
#1419
Still not sure what the case on me or why people think I'm scum oh well.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 22:01 GMT
#1478
Eod was atrocious for numerous people though, I didn't know what to do in that situation. The voting was pretty much over by the time I arrived and moos could of been scum he was one of the people I read that way earlier. The wagon made me,nervous but if I was mafia it would of been more beneficial for me to afk instead of having lack luster posting spurts.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1106
RotterdaM561
SteadfastSC285
TKL 216
Rex126
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 561
SteadfastSC 285
TKL 216
Rex 126
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 30
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46783
Calm 2347
Shuttle 1814
Jaedong 1701
Horang2 877
actioN 640
Mini 634
EffOrt 600
Soma 600
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 321
Rush 272
Larva 247
ZerO 215
BeSt 206
Snow 201
firebathero 140
Zeus 95
Mong 91
910 73
Mind 68
hero 61
Free 59
sorry 58
Hyun 55
Last 52
Yoon 51
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 36
Shine 31
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 24
Sexy 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Aegong 17
HiyA 14
Killer 13
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Rock 10
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5364
Dendi1154
Counter-Strike
fl0m1931
Fnx 603
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz4
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes600
Lowko350
Other Games
singsing2186
olofmeister1044
hiko705
B2W.Neo326
DeMusliM217
Livibee187
Pyrionflax154
Liquid`VortiX127
Khaldor83
Trikslyr81
QueenE66
dupreeh37
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1320
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH205
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• mYiSmile10
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2055
• Jankos1688
• TFBlade538
• Noizen114
Other Games
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 56m
The PondCast
19h 56m
INu's Battles
20h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.