• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7282 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 20 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 22:00 GMT
#1671
##Vote Vonthin

SL's team was basically Vonthin / Shining / Fara.
KSC's scumread were ES / Vonthin / scott / LM.

That's all until tomorrow. Feeling good about Vonthin / Fara / (Shining), not that sure about Shining 'cause I think I'm super tunneled.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 22:01 GMT
#1673
On October 24 2015 07:00 sicklucker wrote:
I love you all

<3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 22:07 GMT
#1675
On October 24 2015 07:03 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Explain why I'm scum rels.

POE. I'll see tomorrow if I have other reasons. I hope I don't find you didn't answer some things like SL said or I might tunnel you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 08:40 GMT
#1697
On October 24 2015 16:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
also the timer on the votecount is not real

lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 08:40 GMT
#1698
If BG is scum, it had to be with Shining I think for EOD2. Wait a sec will quote stuff
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 08:43 GMT
#1699
On October 23 2015 04:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:38 Rels wrote:
So Moosy asked for a replacement.


I smell shenanigans?

On October 23 2015 04:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:38 Rels wrote:
So Moosy asked for a replacement.


I smell shenanigans?

More like Shiningans

On October 23 2015 04:50 sicklucker wrote:
we need 4-5 votes minimum

On October 23 2015 04:51 sicklucker wrote:
ya i think we can kill shining

On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm not changing my vote.

On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 08:43 GMT
#1700
I have to go for 1 hour at one point, FF you're still there ? If not I'll do it right now so I can be back when there is people
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 08:48 GMT
#1701
OK I guess I'll go, see you soon folks.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 10:42 GMT
#1703
back
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 10:49 GMT
#1704
Before rereading anything I have the following thoughts:
- FF is town because he's playing his town meta. I know it's not strong, but it will be enough for today.
- BF might be town because he immediately jumped on the FF wagon instead of staying on Moosy. Don't know why scum would do this.
- Vonthin might be town because he's looking for the scumteam while being the main lynch target, not just for 1 person he could mislynch instead of him.

Onto filters now.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 10:50 GMT
#1705
Anyone present give me a shout.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 11:23 GMT
#1706
On October 23 2015 11:44 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 11:40 The Shining wrote:
On October 21 2015 03:40 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Hi I should probably put together a list in case I die or something.

I feel like several things still indicate that ever since is scum, the way the votes piled on town Scott makes it seem a bit strange. The promise of activity but almost none since along with some associative things heavily shows that ever is scum.

If we have a vigilante I would shoot eversonce for information on how wagons were formed and why people went where.

Lone probably looks the absolute worst out of everything yesterday. He asks me to explain my case because he's considering it and just throws a vote with a stupid reason and afks(?) that's just not town behavior at all.

SL and moos are probably the most likely in the third position. I'm leaning more towards moos because of his misrepresentation of the case on ever since and going along with boxer instead of pushing anything else. And then just not being helpful at all to town after that.

Sl still has a chance with a wasted vote, but I don't think that's as telling as others do.

If I die in pretty sure that shining is town and shouldn't be lynched. Kelsier is town even if I'm annoyed at him for not going with the stronger case during the night.

Rels I think is town as well, the way he pushed his case makes me feel that way.

Be back around deadline if anyone has any questions.


And then there's this legacy post. But im gonna choose to look at it objectively instead of 'oh newbie leaving a legacy, muset be town' because reading this actually blew my mind a bit.

Knows I'm town. Knew Kelsier was town. Rels as town. Towned SL in a later post. Like if I choose to believe SL is town and I know my own alignment, I start getting a little mindblown at how accurate her reads are for someone new to TL, whether she has access to OGI about me or not. Hm


scum knows theres a veg. Her legacy post is like 90% telling the veg to shoot eversince.lone/me/mosse

I know 3 of those are town and eversince is probably town because of so much factors. So I dont think this means anything its a pretty smart thing to write as scum to suggest a shot on 4 towns.

My god. This is the best thing I've ever read this game.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 11:30 GMT
#1707
On October 24 2015 03:10 sicklucker wrote:
So its more like this

sl- the scum team is fara/vonthin/shining
rels- HUM I HAVE NOT READ THE THREAD SL IS SUCM OH WAIT ITS FARA/VONTHIN.SHINING
sl=I TOLD YOU THAT ALREADY IDIOT
rels- stop copying my reads you parrot
sl= dude its obv farah is dandreds wife and there may be some truth to this
rels- LOL YOUR RIGHT

this is acualy what happened dude your something else heh

hahahaha he was super right I dismissed his big post so hard
sry buddy, glad you are dead so I'm out of my tunnel now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 11:44 GMT
#1708
##Unvote
##Vote FarahBlackwing
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 11:52 GMT
#1709
On October 23 2015 08:52 sicklucker wrote:
Farah refuses to see the game outside of eversince (possible third mafia in a vontis world) uses eversince to not engage in other things.

On October 23 2015 09:28 sicklucker wrote:
farah do you understand that vont and eversince are never on a team? theres so much evidence against it like vonti voting against eversince when the vote count was 4-4 putting eversince at 5.

So how can you think both eversince and vont are scum?

Fara never answered that question until super late:
On October 24 2015 03:20 FarahBlackwing wrote:
they aren't probably its you vont and someone else.

So now I assume she dropped her ES' scumread. Replaced her by SL.

Now she's voting Vonthin. Doesn't have any idea who could be his partners in her mind; ES was dropped and SL was killed.

Finally, this little gem just after deadline:
On October 24 2015 05:56 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Here's what I think, the game is still hard but pretty win able if we go about this in a good fashion.

Firstly rels is our confirmed town so already we have a good lead on this. (1) confirmed town at this juncture.

Now we need to find 4 more to finish the game and win it. Or at least shorten the lynch pool for today.

So "we need to find 4 townies to have scums by POE".

On October 24 2015 07:11 FarahBlackwing wrote:
I didn't answer plenty of what sl asked, also Poe is a horrible reasoning and it's something that nobody can defend against and as I understand it doesn't make anyone scum. So yes it's bad reasoning and bad play in this case with so many people not playing and you unable to answer anything about why I'm scum.

"POE is bad"

LOL
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 11:54 GMT
#1710
Plus the thing above: Fara was directing a vig shot but not a cop check, indicating TMI on setup. Her targets were "ES for info" and 3 townies.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 11:55 GMT
#1711
On October 24 2015 20:30 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 03:10 sicklucker wrote:
So its more like this

sl- the scum team is fara/vonthin/shining
rels- HUM I HAVE NOT READ THE THREAD SL IS SUCM OH WAIT ITS FARA/VONTHIN.SHINING
sl=I TOLD YOU THAT ALREADY IDIOT
rels- stop copying my reads you parrot
sl= dude its obv farah is dandreds wife and there may be some truth to this
rels- LOL YOUR RIGHT

this is acualy what happened dude your something else heh

hahahaha he was super right I dismissed his big post so hard
sry buddy, glad you are dead so I'm out of my tunnel now

Sry though you didn't beat me on the Damdred revelation. It was a glorified synchronized french union discovery.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 14:42 GMT
#1716
On October 24 2015 23:32 FarahBlackwing wrote:
##unvote
##vote farahblackwing


A few things before I die.

1) While I'm not the most experienced when it comes to poe to take a quote from damdred "While poe seems good its a trap that old players fall into and some newer players. Its built around the premise that we want to be lazy and not put work in past a point. Can't defend against it and ends up making you lose games lynching down a list". He laughs about it because he tries to poe games but yeah.
2) Next game you are in try not to tunnel people for such weak reasoning rels. You don't even try to answer the questions I posed of scum motivation in certain things I do. So as confirmed town you should feel bad.
3) It must be nice playing real newb games instead of this sham where we only have three newbies and people treat this like a normal and ignore them for the most part day one and onward until they want to lynch them.

Good game and good bye

1 - well, is this quote from his database too ?
2 - I'm not attacking you because of POE. In fact that is what you yourself are doing, finding townreads to limit the lynch pool.
3 - What are your reads ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 14:50 GMT
#1718
yeah and today I have arguments for you being scum. I have no idea what are you reads, so either quote them or restate them
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 24 2015 14:51 GMT
#1719
You shouldn't care that I was scumreading for reason X yesterday when it's not the case anymore
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft477
RuFF_SC2 192
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2990
GuemChi 912
Leta 126
Terrorterran 81
Bale 42
NaDa 33
Noble 11
Snow 6
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Mew2King59
Other Games
summit1g7419
C9.Mang0286
ViBE92
Trikslyr37
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota298
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Stunt314
Other Games
• Shiphtur516
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 36m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.