• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:05
CEST 10:05
KST 17:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7521 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 20 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:17 GMT
#1557
I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE I DIDNT REMEMBER THIS ANYMORE
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:18 GMT
#1558
SHINING IS FUCKING SCUM
FARA IS PROBABLY FUCKING SCUM
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:19 GMT
#1559
On October 18 2015 05:33 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
So moosydoosy claimed mafia unprompted and then glowing bear tries to cover foe it.

That doesn't make any sense I think both of you are mafia now. It makes no sense logically for that to happen.


I think this is your first, or one of, your first games here, right? Unfortunately that's how TL works sometimes. People like to start the game off silly and carefree until a good majority of the players show up and get down and dirty

On October 23 2015 04:55 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:53 Rels wrote:
Shining I forgot to ask
Hope you're still there: Is it Fara's first game ? IRL / forum ?


AFAIK yes but her husband plays with me and I'm sure he's taught her to not be a completely clueless newbie, as well as she's gone out of her way to look up Mafia terminology, which she linked here

What the fuck is this shit
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:21 GMT
#1560
This explains the fucking nothingness of both Shining and Fara yesterday.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:22 GMT
#1561
Shining / Fara / ???
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:22 GMT
#1562
Shining / Fara / FF ? Does that makes sense ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:23 GMT
#1563
Or Shining / Fara / Vonthin.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:32 GMT
#1566
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

"Fara knows how to read me based on my posting styles."
So either:
1. Shining has played with Fara before
2. Shining knows for sure Fara's husband has coached her
On October 23 2015 04:55 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:53 Rels wrote:
Shining I forgot to ask
Hope you're still there: Is it Fara's first game ? IRL / forum ?


AFAIK yes but her husband plays with me and I'm sure he's taught her to not be a completely clueless newbie, as well as she's gone out of her way to look up Mafia terminology, which she linked here

1. is false, he never played with her.
2. is false, he is "sure he's taught her stuff", he doesn't know for sure.

So this "Fara knows how to read me" is bullshit.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:33 GMT
#1567
Man I planned on doing a reread, spent my time on the first page, found scums. Pretty efficient. Don't have any more time until tonight though, see you then.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 11:12 GMT
#1568
On October 23 2015 19:32 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

"Fara knows how to read me based on my posting styles."
So either:
1. Shining has played with Fara before
2. Shining knows for sure Fara's husband has coached her
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:55 The Shining wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:53 Rels wrote:
Shining I forgot to ask
Hope you're still there: Is it Fara's first game ? IRL / forum ?


AFAIK yes but her husband plays with me and I'm sure he's taught her to not be a completely clueless newbie, as well as she's gone out of her way to look up Mafia terminology, which she linked here

1. is false, he never played with her.
2. is false, he is "sure he's taught her stuff", he doesn't know for sure.

So this "Fara knows how to read me" is bullshit.

@Anyone: fucking comment on that please.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 12:28 GMT
#1569
I'm not sure at all this makes Fara scum, other than the fact that she should have seen it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 14:59 GMT
#1571
On October 18 2015 20:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 11:35 The Shining wrote:
Not sure about Kels, either. You might be right but before I go into it, I'd like to know if he was actually serious about that post. Kelsier can you answer this for me?

LOL
"KSC I think you are scum. Confirm/deny ?"

Man I forgot about that too. The old days.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:14 GMT
#1575
Fara. Shining said this:
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:15 GMT
#1577
On October 24 2015 02:14 Rels wrote:
Fara. Shining said this:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?

Did you ever play mafia, or a lying game similar, together ?
If not, there is no explanation for that "Fara should read me based off my posting style".
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:24 GMT
#1583
On October 24 2015 02:21 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 02:15 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:14 Rels wrote:
Fara. Shining said this:
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?

Did you ever play mafia, or a lying game similar, together ?
If not, there is no explanation for that "Fara should read me based off my posting style".


If "Fara should read me based off my posting style" is not a good explanation than isn't every meta read from older games not an explanation either then?

Fara never played with Shining.
Fara never played a single game before this one.
What are you talking about
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:26 GMT
#1585
On October 24 2015 02:25 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 02:24 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:21 Vonthin wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:15 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:14 Rels wrote:
Fara. Shining said this:
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?

Did you ever play mafia, or a lying game similar, together ?
If not, there is no explanation for that "Fara should read me based off my posting style".


If "Fara should read me based off my posting style" is not a good explanation than isn't every meta read from older games not an explanation either then?

Fara never played with Shining.
Fara never played a single game before this one.
What are you talking about


She can still read Shinings old games and also knowing his personality, its considered a meta read. People have meta read me and I havn't played a single game with you guys

Shining said this:
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Why should Fara be able to read Shining based on her posting style, when she is a newbie and never played a game with him ??? And apparently they are not even that close
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:26 GMT
#1586
On October 24 2015 02:14 Rels wrote:
Fara. Shining said this:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?

Fara explain to me why you should be able to read Shining based off his posting style better than anyone else in this game.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:45 GMT
#1593
On October 24 2015 02:35 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Because I'm using a database of meta reads and applying what I've learned. Its really not that hard

Are you fucking serious ????

The Shining specifically said:
[Fara] has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

HE IS NOT SAYING YOU HAD BEEN READING DATABASE
HE S SAYING YOU HAVE A GOOD READ OF HIM. THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE BECAUSE YOU NEVER PLAYED WITH HIM

So Fara: Why does Shining says you have a pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:47 GMT
#1596
Fuck if Fara was town she would either say:
- Yes I can read Shining 'cause my husband told me how to
Or:
- No I cannot read Shining better than others who have played with him, it's fucking weird Shining is saying I should have a good read on him

But she's saying:
- Shining knows I'm using a database of metareads and applying them, that's why I can read him and that's why he knows I can read him.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:48 GMT
#1597
On October 24 2015 02:47 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Because the database I'm using was compiled by a very knowledgeable person who reads shining very well I understand it?

What
the fuck
are you talking about
Are you talking about this ? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/390080-tl-mafia-database
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 721
GuemChi 547
Leta 335
BeSt 226
Soma 171
Hyun 103
firebathero 74
sorry 52
910 51
Mong 48
[ Show more ]
sSak 31
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
yabsab 18
Noble 10
HiyA 5
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss568
ceh9513
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King469
Other Games
summit1g8129
olofmeister826
JimRising 490
Happy416
KnowMe23
Trikslyr22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick448
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt431
Other Games
• Shiphtur452
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 55m
Patches Events
7h 55m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.