• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:43
CEST 09:43
KST 16:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7694 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 Next
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-31 20:50:11
October 31 2015 20:49 GMT
#2241
On November 01 2015 05:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 05:40 Eversince wrote:
Woo good game guys. Congrats for the townies. Yeh, my game kind of fell off hard especially after D2.

You were right tho. Your game was totes different from your town game. XD


It's really hard for me to emulate my town game as mafia. I should of role-played it to be fair. I would of had better luck if I was playin' a part and not really worrying about "logic".

That alone got me hung up on several different occasions.

Quick tid-bit: I did make it to D3! This was the longest I've ever stayed alive as mafia before d=.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 31 2015 20:52 GMT
#2242
Farah MVP

I'm drunk

DRUNK BEAR CAN'T BE WRONG TWICE YEAAAAH
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 31 2015 20:53 GMT
#2243
Anyway, I think scum team did very fucking well, congratulations. Only one thing you guys messed up: killing Farah instead of a confirmed townie.
I'm adorable.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 31 2015 20:58 GMT
#2244
I think killing Farah was fine. I wasn't involved in that vote but as best as I can understand;

There was no way of leaving Farah/Shining up.

Neither would vote the other, so the only option Vonthin really had was to risk leaving the confirmed up and rollin' the dice. It did come really close for him. Much closer than I think it would of been if he hadn't chose to kill Farah.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 31 2015 21:07 GMT
#2245
On November 01 2015 05:58 Eversince wrote:
I think killing Farah was fine. I wasn't involved in that vote but as best as I can understand;

There was no way of leaving Farah/Shining up.

Neither would vote the other, so the only option Vonthin really had was to risk leaving the confirmed up and rollin' the dice. It did come really close for him. Much closer than I think it would of been if he hadn't chose to kill Farah.


It doesn't matter how right Farah was, you've judst narrowed the options in LYLO.

I felt free to discuss only shining and Vonthin. FecalFeast wasn't a problem to me.

You've reduced your chance of getting alive from 33% to 25% basically

That's my opinion
I'm adorable.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 31 2015 21:13 GMT
#2246
Mmm, maby. The way I saw it, it could of been you Farah, Shining, Vonthin or you, FF, Shining and Vonthin

Scenario 1 has 2 people who are off the table entirely.
Leaving you and Vonthin, with 2 people who will probably hard align and vote together regardless.

Scenario 2 at least leaves the remainder of the game to forcably choose between you, Vonthin and Shining. Which is something I don't believe would of been possible on scenario 1.

Hopefully that makes sense...
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 31 2015 21:15 GMT
#2247
Rels was a bad kill choice cause he'd tunneled on GB I guess :/
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 31 2015 21:23 GMT
#2248
good game
Zerg for Life
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 31 2015 21:26 GMT
#2249
On November 01 2015 06:15 boxerfred wrote:
Rels was a bad kill choice cause he'd tunneled on GB I guess :/

YEEEEEES :D
Actually no, I would have sheep shining s case given vonthin attitude of not re evaluating shining
But without shining alive I don't think I would have voted Vonthin :D
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 31 2015 21:34 GMT
#2250
Yeah Farah was a good choice only if I killed Shining after which was my original plan, then for some reason I changed my plan after I killed Farah and killed Rels instead which was a poor choice with how hard he was going after GB. It had to be Farah/Shining or just Rels/FF. But with how scummy my filter was no way I was gonna live with Farah/Shining alive.
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 31 2015 21:34 GMT
#2251
pretty clutch plays in the final day good job guys.

Was a pretty fun game overall even though I only got to play one day. Vonthin's bus D1 really threw me off.

I hope everyone sticks around and plays more games on the site.

Zerg for Life
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 31 2015 21:35 GMT
#2252
anyways I hate playing scum, I overthink my moves and posts way too much. I had so many posts written and would preview them and be like wow this looks really bad and then just not post it. If I posted all of them my filter would be like double the size it is. Find town much more enjoyable but hopefully that will change once I get more XP
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 31 2015 21:35 GMT
#2253
On November 01 2015 06:35 Vonthin wrote:
anyways I hate playing scum, I overthink my moves and posts way too much. I had so many posts written and would preview them and be like wow this looks really bad and then just not post it. If I posted all of them my filter would be like double the size it is. Find town much more enjoyable but hopefully that will change once I get more XP


the plus side of this is that you never get mislynched as town.

Zerg for Life
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 31 2015 21:37 GMT
#2254
Also the day 1 bus I was like 90% sure that scott was gonna be the lynch so I felt safe with ES yet to vote, you guys were so sure on him with so little information
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 31 2015 21:38 GMT
#2255
On November 01 2015 06:37 Vonthin wrote:
Also the day 1 bus I was like 90% sure that scott was gonna be the lynch so I felt safe with ES yet to vote, you guys were so sure on him with so little information


well it was D1 so i'm not sure what information you are talking about but I don't think that lynch was bad, disregarding the fact he was town.
Zerg for Life
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 31 2015 21:41 GMT
#2256
On November 01 2015 06:34 KelsierSC wrote:
pretty clutch plays in the final day good job guys.

Was a pretty fun game overall even though I only got to play one day. Vonthin's bus D1 really threw me off.

I hope everyone sticks around and plays more games on the site.



I think he only did it because I was actually gone for almost all of D1.
I played no mind games there. My net died on Sat night and wasn't up again until around 14:00 or so on Monday...
Complete bogus considering I waited like 3 or 4 days to make sure my net wasn't having hiccups before I signed up for this game. Sure enough, I sign up, and my net crashes right at the start of the game.

I pretty much gave up at the end of D2 partly because of this too. I had this big missin' space from D1 where I wasn't around. I couldn't figure out how to contribute enough on D2 (I can't re-read the thread a bunch of times and try to space things) and after I was still getting hit with things from the start I had no motivation to fight anymore. Realistically, I should of just buggered all and not cared. My read through and attempt at sharin' thought actually put me on a lot of people mafia list.

FYI for future me: Just afk. Period.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-31 21:43:57
October 31 2015 21:42 GMT
#2257
On November 01 2015 06:38 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 06:37 Vonthin wrote:
Also the day 1 bus I was like 90% sure that scott was gonna be the lynch so I felt safe with ES yet to vote, you guys were so sure on him with so little information


well it was D1 so i'm not sure what information you are talking about but I don't think that lynch was bad, disregarding the fact he was town.


I think scott lynch was fine. But mainly it came down to scott who was a lurker lynch who had got caught and never explains himself in a lie.

Or me, who was along the same lines. (I didn't lie but my thought process was misunderstood and a lot of people had questions for me. Sadly I was not around to answer them. When I was it made me look worse because of the time difference.)
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 31 2015 21:46 GMT
#2258
On November 01 2015 06:42 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 06:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On November 01 2015 06:37 Vonthin wrote:
Also the day 1 bus I was like 90% sure that scott was gonna be the lynch so I felt safe with ES yet to vote, you guys were so sure on him with so little information


well it was D1 so i'm not sure what information you are talking about but I don't think that lynch was bad, disregarding the fact he was town.


I think scott lynch was fine. But mainly it came down to scott who was a lurker lynch who had got caught and never explains himself in a lie.

Or me, who was along the same lines. (I didn't lie but my thought process was misunderstood and a lot of people had questions for me. Sadly I was not around to answer them. When I was it made me look worse because of the time difference.)


I mean...you did lie though. that's sort of what scum has to do
Zerg for Life
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 31 2015 21:54 GMT
#2259
If over emphasizing is lying, I suppose. I would of had an issue with your exchange with Moosy in the early part of the game regardless of alignment. That is solely the reason I picked it up. I probably would not have put a case out. Especially the hastily written, unprocessed case that I did post. That would of likely never have happened if I wasn't mafia,

Re-previous statement to myself; Shut up, ignore it, and proceed to afk. If I get lynched for being away that's fine. If I get mafia read for the whole game because I was largely in-active and produced a terrible case... well. Not ok. More on that is because of my absence and the off push on you (Kelsier) and a hint on FF (which is another story because while people downed me for it, he got attention on D2 for the same reasons I hinted at. I simply wasn't around at the time to expand on it. I think I mentioned this some point.)
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 31 2015 21:58 GMT
#2260
On November 01 2015 06:54 Eversince wrote:
If over emphasizing is lying, I suppose. I would of had an issue with your exchange with Moosy in the early part of the game regardless of alignment. That is solely the reason I picked it up. I probably would not have put a case out. Especially the hastily written, unprocessed case that I did post. That would of likely never have happened if I wasn't mafia,

Re-previous statement to myself; Shut up, ignore it, and proceed to afk. If I get lynched for being away that's fine. If I get mafia read for the whole game because I was largely in-active and produced a terrible case... well. Not ok. More on that is because of my absence and the off push on you (Kelsier) and a hint on FF (which is another story because while people downed me for it, he got attention on D2 for the same reasons I hinted at. I simply wasn't around at the time to expand on it. I think I mentioned this some point.)


I know you couldn't help it in this game but AFK'ing is generally a bad idea.
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 721
Hyun 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 31
Killer 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto160
League of Legends
JimRising 504
Counter-Strike
edward35
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g8503
Coldzera 702
olofmeister609
ceh9513
C9.Mang0282
Happy208
Sick149
NeuroSwarm85
ViBE26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Rush963
• Jankos724
• Stunt371
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 18m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.