• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:53
CEST 00:53
KST 07:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6695 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 115 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2015 15:27 GMT
#2041
On October 26 2015 18:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 04:54 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2015 04:51 The Shining wrote:
I'm here, I'm just clueless and the last 10 pages are a shitshow

FF claimed veteran
But later he considered SL to be a medic dodge

Man
A lie 6 minutes before deadline so we don't have time to fact check
Pretty nice try


Dude I was typing fast so I worded it wrong but I even quoted where FF said SL could be a medic dodge.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2015 15:28 GMT
#2042
On October 26 2015 13:44 The Shining wrote:
Like...BF and Vonthin both had eachother as scum for a majority of the game, if not the entire game, but neither one really cased the other nor pushed him. I'm thinking it could've been a set up to bus if need be. Their interactions are just strange.


Awesome.

Am I mafia?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2015 15:33 GMT
#2043
On October 26 2015 21:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 09:45 Vonthin wrote:
Yeah I think GB/Boxer and then either ES or Farah is a good scum team. After looking over GB's filter I agree with all the points about him in your posts. Only thing that bothers me about this team is GB has called out Boxer a couple times like he was the first one last time to call TMI on the Boxer dropping the Moosy vote and then defending him poorly by leaving his vote on FF for shit reasons

Show nested quote +
On October 25 2015 04:34 Vonthin wrote:
GB/Boxer are scum mates. I feel at this point Boxer is trying to separate himself from GB who has an excellent chance of getting lynched today. His case adding onto the points FF have made are the first case he has made this game that I don't see any scum motivation behind. GB thinks BF is town because he is trying hard to lynch him but not FF whose case and points on him are just as good as BF's. Before BF made this case on GB, GB thought he could be scum with the TMI on the MD lynch but now he is town for making a case against GB. Boxer also seems to be tunneling GB pretty hard when at this point you need to keep everyone in mind or else we lose.

Third scummate is either ES or Farah. Still learning towards ES as Farah is finally starting to scumhunt and not just defending herself and ES still really hasn't done anything worthwhile besides coming in and piling onto the Farah suspicions and just quoting a GB post saying she doesn't like it.

Lynch Boxer/GB today and tomorrow, get more reads from Farah and ES to determine which one of them is scum. Win game.


Show nested quote +
On October 25 2015 05:12 Vonthin wrote:
Farah who do you think are ES's scummates? What are your thoughts on a GB/Boxer being scummates with ES

Right now rereading ES filter again I am getting more inclined to think she is scum over you. Now that you are done defending yourself/arguing with Rels and others and are scum hunting is good but you are back to tunneling ES. If you can make some good cases for other people it will help me being sure on this as you could very well be possibly scum for tunneling all game on 1 towny trying to win the game with a push on her today.

These posts at the start of D3 before any claim situation are super good. I really don't see any other possibilities than ES / GB.


Rels.

I am not mafia.
I'm adorable.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 26 2015 15:37 GMT
#2044
Then proove it? Its obvious shining thinks its vont+ever.

I'm torn between vont/ever and glowingbear/ever.

GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2015 15:40 GMT
#2045
On October 27 2015 00:37 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Then proove it? Its obvious shining thinks its vont+ever.

I'm torn between vont/ever and glowingbear/ever.



I'm not mafia. I can't prove it. I simply ain't.
I'm adorable.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 26 2015 15:42 GMT
#2046
On October 27 2015 00:33 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 21:08 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 09:45 Vonthin wrote:
Yeah I think GB/Boxer and then either ES or Farah is a good scum team. After looking over GB's filter I agree with all the points about him in your posts. Only thing that bothers me about this team is GB has called out Boxer a couple times like he was the first one last time to call TMI on the Boxer dropping the Moosy vote and then defending him poorly by leaving his vote on FF for shit reasons

On October 25 2015 04:34 Vonthin wrote:
GB/Boxer are scum mates. I feel at this point Boxer is trying to separate himself from GB who has an excellent chance of getting lynched today. His case adding onto the points FF have made are the first case he has made this game that I don't see any scum motivation behind. GB thinks BF is town because he is trying hard to lynch him but not FF whose case and points on him are just as good as BF's. Before BF made this case on GB, GB thought he could be scum with the TMI on the MD lynch but now he is town for making a case against GB. Boxer also seems to be tunneling GB pretty hard when at this point you need to keep everyone in mind or else we lose.

Third scummate is either ES or Farah. Still learning towards ES as Farah is finally starting to scumhunt and not just defending herself and ES still really hasn't done anything worthwhile besides coming in and piling onto the Farah suspicions and just quoting a GB post saying she doesn't like it.

Lynch Boxer/GB today and tomorrow, get more reads from Farah and ES to determine which one of them is scum. Win game.


On October 25 2015 05:12 Vonthin wrote:
Farah who do you think are ES's scummates? What are your thoughts on a GB/Boxer being scummates with ES

Right now rereading ES filter again I am getting more inclined to think she is scum over you. Now that you are done defending yourself/arguing with Rels and others and are scum hunting is good but you are back to tunneling ES. If you can make some good cases for other people it will help me being sure on this as you could very well be possibly scum for tunneling all game on 1 towny trying to win the game with a push on her today.

These posts at the start of D3 before any claim situation are super good. I really don't see any other possibilities than ES / GB.


Rels.

I am not mafia.

Your bad push of FF yesterday says otherwise.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2015 15:49 GMT
#2047
On October 27 2015 00:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 00:33 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2015 21:08 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 09:45 Vonthin wrote:
Yeah I think GB/Boxer and then either ES or Farah is a good scum team. After looking over GB's filter I agree with all the points about him in your posts. Only thing that bothers me about this team is GB has called out Boxer a couple times like he was the first one last time to call TMI on the Boxer dropping the Moosy vote and then defending him poorly by leaving his vote on FF for shit reasons

On October 25 2015 04:34 Vonthin wrote:
GB/Boxer are scum mates. I feel at this point Boxer is trying to separate himself from GB who has an excellent chance of getting lynched today. His case adding onto the points FF have made are the first case he has made this game that I don't see any scum motivation behind. GB thinks BF is town because he is trying hard to lynch him but not FF whose case and points on him are just as good as BF's. Before BF made this case on GB, GB thought he could be scum with the TMI on the MD lynch but now he is town for making a case against GB. Boxer also seems to be tunneling GB pretty hard when at this point you need to keep everyone in mind or else we lose.

Third scummate is either ES or Farah. Still learning towards ES as Farah is finally starting to scumhunt and not just defending herself and ES still really hasn't done anything worthwhile besides coming in and piling onto the Farah suspicions and just quoting a GB post saying she doesn't like it.

Lynch Boxer/GB today and tomorrow, get more reads from Farah and ES to determine which one of them is scum. Win game.


On October 25 2015 05:12 Vonthin wrote:
Farah who do you think are ES's scummates? What are your thoughts on a GB/Boxer being scummates with ES

Right now rereading ES filter again I am getting more inclined to think she is scum over you. Now that you are done defending yourself/arguing with Rels and others and are scum hunting is good but you are back to tunneling ES. If you can make some good cases for other people it will help me being sure on this as you could very well be possibly scum for tunneling all game on 1 towny trying to win the game with a push on her today.

These posts at the start of D3 before any claim situation are super good. I really don't see any other possibilities than ES / GB.


Rels.

I am not mafia.

Your bad push of FF yesterday says otherwise.


It's not bad, it's actually pretty logical.

And it's clear BF was bussed. Wouldn't it be better for scum to just bus BF instead trying somethig else?

I mean, imagine I'm scum with Eversince like you guys are pretty certain is scum. He kills FF this night. He is now useless.

If I am mafia and I bus both him and bf, I gain enough towncred to survive at LYLO.

If I am mafia and I try to diverge the lynch from BF today, the probability of getting lynched later is huge. So I am basically playing against my win con.

I've pushed FF because I really believed he was fake claiming
I'm adorable.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 26 2015 15:52 GMT
#2048
On October 27 2015 00:49 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 00:42 Rels wrote:
On October 27 2015 00:33 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2015 21:08 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 09:45 Vonthin wrote:
Yeah I think GB/Boxer and then either ES or Farah is a good scum team. After looking over GB's filter I agree with all the points about him in your posts. Only thing that bothers me about this team is GB has called out Boxer a couple times like he was the first one last time to call TMI on the Boxer dropping the Moosy vote and then defending him poorly by leaving his vote on FF for shit reasons

On October 25 2015 04:34 Vonthin wrote:
GB/Boxer are scum mates. I feel at this point Boxer is trying to separate himself from GB who has an excellent chance of getting lynched today. His case adding onto the points FF have made are the first case he has made this game that I don't see any scum motivation behind. GB thinks BF is town because he is trying hard to lynch him but not FF whose case and points on him are just as good as BF's. Before BF made this case on GB, GB thought he could be scum with the TMI on the MD lynch but now he is town for making a case against GB. Boxer also seems to be tunneling GB pretty hard when at this point you need to keep everyone in mind or else we lose.

Third scummate is either ES or Farah. Still learning towards ES as Farah is finally starting to scumhunt and not just defending herself and ES still really hasn't done anything worthwhile besides coming in and piling onto the Farah suspicions and just quoting a GB post saying she doesn't like it.

Lynch Boxer/GB today and tomorrow, get more reads from Farah and ES to determine which one of them is scum. Win game.


On October 25 2015 05:12 Vonthin wrote:
Farah who do you think are ES's scummates? What are your thoughts on a GB/Boxer being scummates with ES

Right now rereading ES filter again I am getting more inclined to think she is scum over you. Now that you are done defending yourself/arguing with Rels and others and are scum hunting is good but you are back to tunneling ES. If you can make some good cases for other people it will help me being sure on this as you could very well be possibly scum for tunneling all game on 1 towny trying to win the game with a push on her today.

These posts at the start of D3 before any claim situation are super good. I really don't see any other possibilities than ES / GB.


Rels.

I am not mafia.

Your bad push of FF yesterday says otherwise.


It's not bad, it's actually pretty logical.

And it's clear BF was bussed. Wouldn't it be better for scum to just bus BF instead trying somethig else?

I mean, imagine I'm scum with Eversince like you guys are pretty certain is scum. He kills FF this night. He is now useless.

If I am mafia and I bus both him and bf, I gain enough towncred to survive at LYLO.


That is the false part. Everybody attacked BF for its claim, so you bussing him would get you 0 towncred. And you and ES were the main wagons before the claim situation, so it's normal to me that you tried to finish the game right there.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2015 15:55 GMT
#2049
On October 27 2015 00:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 00:49 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 27 2015 00:42 Rels wrote:
On October 27 2015 00:33 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2015 21:08 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 09:45 Vonthin wrote:
Yeah I think GB/Boxer and then either ES or Farah is a good scum team. After looking over GB's filter I agree with all the points about him in your posts. Only thing that bothers me about this team is GB has called out Boxer a couple times like he was the first one last time to call TMI on the Boxer dropping the Moosy vote and then defending him poorly by leaving his vote on FF for shit reasons

On October 25 2015 04:34 Vonthin wrote:
GB/Boxer are scum mates. I feel at this point Boxer is trying to separate himself from GB who has an excellent chance of getting lynched today. His case adding onto the points FF have made are the first case he has made this game that I don't see any scum motivation behind. GB thinks BF is town because he is trying hard to lynch him but not FF whose case and points on him are just as good as BF's. Before BF made this case on GB, GB thought he could be scum with the TMI on the MD lynch but now he is town for making a case against GB. Boxer also seems to be tunneling GB pretty hard when at this point you need to keep everyone in mind or else we lose.

Third scummate is either ES or Farah. Still learning towards ES as Farah is finally starting to scumhunt and not just defending herself and ES still really hasn't done anything worthwhile besides coming in and piling onto the Farah suspicions and just quoting a GB post saying she doesn't like it.

Lynch Boxer/GB today and tomorrow, get more reads from Farah and ES to determine which one of them is scum. Win game.


On October 25 2015 05:12 Vonthin wrote:
Farah who do you think are ES's scummates? What are your thoughts on a GB/Boxer being scummates with ES

Right now rereading ES filter again I am getting more inclined to think she is scum over you. Now that you are done defending yourself/arguing with Rels and others and are scum hunting is good but you are back to tunneling ES. If you can make some good cases for other people it will help me being sure on this as you could very well be possibly scum for tunneling all game on 1 towny trying to win the game with a push on her today.

These posts at the start of D3 before any claim situation are super good. I really don't see any other possibilities than ES / GB.


Rels.

I am not mafia.

Your bad push of FF yesterday says otherwise.


It's not bad, it's actually pretty logical.

And it's clear BF was bussed. Wouldn't it be better for scum to just bus BF instead trying somethig else?

I mean, imagine I'm scum with Eversince like you guys are pretty certain is scum. He kills FF this night. He is now useless.

If I am mafia and I bus both him and bf, I gain enough towncred to survive at LYLO.


That is the false part. Everybody attacked BF for its claim, so you bussing him would get you 0 towncred. And you and ES were the main wagons before the claim situation, so it's normal to me that you tried to finish the game right there.


So I've tried to lynch someone not boxerfred or Eversince without the help of Eversince who has been already strongly scum read only to have myself in the eye of the tornado.

Ok.
I'm adorable.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 26 2015 16:28 GMT
#2050
Glowing bear is right in that it doesn't make a lot of sense in that situation with scum mate afk to push the other lynch when confirmed rels was staying put with the others.

Hrm, will think on it after sushi
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 26 2015 16:36 GMT
#2051
On October 27 2015 01:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Glowing bear is right in that it doesn't make a lot of sense in that situation with scum mate afk to push the other lynch when confirmed rels was staying put with the others.

If ES is scum, we don't know if she was AFK or not. She could simple wait for the last moment to switch if an opportunity was available.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2015 16:43 GMT
#2052
On October 27 2015 01:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 01:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Glowing bear is right in that it doesn't make a lot of sense in that situation with scum mate afk to push the other lynch when confirmed rels was staying put with the others.

If ES is scum, we don't know if she was AFK or not. She could simple wait for the last moment to switch if an opportunity was available.


Yes, but if she was AFK I would know it in my QT.

Basically you're fitting the possible situations to scum read me instead of just analysing facts and getting an unbiased conclusion from them
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2015 16:46 GMT
#2053
I mean, even if you believe ES is town, you're ignoring that I had no backup on changing the votes and that I would voluntarily put myself in the eye of the tornado

+ Show Spoiler +
I Love saying "in the eye of the tornado"
I'm adorable.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 26 2015 16:46 GMT
#2054
On October 27 2015 01:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 01:36 Rels wrote:
On October 27 2015 01:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Glowing bear is right in that it doesn't make a lot of sense in that situation with scum mate afk to push the other lynch when confirmed rels was staying put with the others.

If ES is scum, we don't know if she was AFK or not. She could simple wait for the last moment to switch if an opportunity was available.


Yes, but if she was AFK I would know it in my QT.

Basically you're fitting the possible situations to scum read me instead of just analysing facts and getting an unbiased conclusion from them

Not true. Shining was scumreading voting ES super early on D1 and D3. Vonthin thought BF and ES were scum before the claim situation and immediately voted BF after the claims.
I'm not saying you're slam dunk mafia, I'm saying you pushing FF is scum indicative, especially compared to Shining's and Vonthin's reactions, which are the other two options.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 26 2015 16:47 GMT
#2055
On October 27 2015 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
I mean, even if you believe ES is town, you're ignoring that I had no backup on changing the votes and that I would voluntarily put myself in the eye of the tornado

+ Show Spoiler +
I Love saying "in the eye of the tornado"

Even if it's actually the quietest place ? p:
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 26 2015 17:13 GMT
#2056
Can we talk about the possible motivations behind BFs claim? He had to have some sort of reasoning behind it to throw away his life like that.

If GB was town why would he claim then? The vote was 4-2 in favor of GB over ES. If he was town why take the target off GB and put it on himself when scum could get an easy mislynch on him to end the game?

It only makes sense to me to make this claim if GB is scum and possibly the RB and that BF wanted to take the bullet for him and try to give him town cred at the same time.

I still don't see how the team is anything but BF/GB/ES still
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2015 17:54 GMT
#2057
On October 27 2015 01:46 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 01:43 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 27 2015 01:36 Rels wrote:
On October 27 2015 01:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Glowing bear is right in that it doesn't make a lot of sense in that situation with scum mate afk to push the other lynch when confirmed rels was staying put with the others.

If ES is scum, we don't know if she was AFK or not. She could simple wait for the last moment to switch if an opportunity was available.


Yes, but if she was AFK I would know it in my QT.

Basically you're fitting the possible situations to scum read me instead of just analysing facts and getting an unbiased conclusion from them

Not true. Shining was scumreading voting ES super early on D1 and D3. Vonthin thought BF and ES were scum before the claim situation and immediately voted BF after the claims.
I'm not saying you're slam dunk mafia, I'm saying you pushing FF is scum indicative, especially compared to Shining's and Vonthin's reactions, which are the other two options.



What I mean, Rels, is that if you believe any mafia partner that could back me up was AFK, I would know this because we share a scum QT, which reinforces the case where I'm never doing what I did as scum.

I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2015 17:55 GMT
#2058
On October 27 2015 02:13 Vonthin wrote:
Can we talk about the possible motivations behind BFs claim? He had to have some sort of reasoning behind it to throw away his life like that.

If GB was town why would he claim then? The vote was 4-2 in favor of GB over ES. If he was town why take the target off GB and put it on himself when scum could get an easy mislynch on him to end the game?

It only makes sense to me to make this claim if GB is scum and possibly the RB and that BF wanted to take the bullet for him and try to give him town cred at the same time.

I still don't see how the team is anything but BF/GB/ES still


OR

we can't know his motivations since he could simply be going to the easy win without caring of who was going to be lynched at that moment.
I'm adorable.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 26 2015 18:04 GMT
#2059
On October 27 2015 02:55 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 02:13 Vonthin wrote:
Can we talk about the possible motivations behind BFs claim? He had to have some sort of reasoning behind it to throw away his life like that.

If GB was town why would he claim then? The vote was 4-2 in favor of GB over ES. If he was town why take the target off GB and put it on himself when scum could get an easy mislynch on him to end the game?

It only makes sense to me to make this claim if GB is scum and possibly the RB and that BF wanted to take the bullet for him and try to give him town cred at the same time.

I still don't see how the team is anything but BF/GB/ES still


OR

we can't know his motivations since he could simply be going to the easy win without caring of who was going to be lynched at that moment.


the easy win was not claiming though if you are town since majority of the game thought u were scum at that point
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2015 18:14 GMT
#2060
On October 27 2015 03:04 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 02:55 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 27 2015 02:13 Vonthin wrote:
Can we talk about the possible motivations behind BFs claim? He had to have some sort of reasoning behind it to throw away his life like that.

If GB was town why would he claim then? The vote was 4-2 in favor of GB over ES. If he was town why take the target off GB and put it on himself when scum could get an easy mislynch on him to end the game?

It only makes sense to me to make this claim if GB is scum and possibly the RB and that BF wanted to take the bullet for him and try to give him town cred at the same time.

I still don't see how the team is anything but BF/GB/ES still


OR

we can't know his motivations since he could simply be going to the easy win without caring of who was going to be lynched at that moment.


the easy win was not claiming though if you are town since majority of the game thought u were scum at that point


To be honest this makes total sense.

But it's wrong because I'm town :/
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 136
ViBE77
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12429
Artosis 539
NaDa 29
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox589
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft430
C9.Mang0304
JimRising 303
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
Other Games
gamesdonequick20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 7m
INu's Battles
12h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 7m
OSC
23h 22m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.