• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9436 users

Student Mafia XV - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 23:57 GMT
#1042
On October 13 2015 08:52 ObviousOne wrote:
I just realized Onegu suggested lynching Moosy would give us "more information". Also despite what felt like an impressive performance early on, he's certainly fallen off hard. And he's sleeping now thanks to timezones so there's no getting more out of him about what he thinks seeing the flip will tell us.

I'm gonna focus on scummy cliffhanger posts for a few min.

Fecal's left us on an ambiguous note and won't be around due to holiday.

Marv's left us without his presence despite his promise for ample time before the lynch.

Eversince seems to have picked up the huffing glue, not even gonna touch that.

Stoic went MIA, joy. For someone so concerned about people(me) posting more than once a day he's not been around much more than that.

It's getting hard to keep any town reads around here. These last few pages of a flurry of activity trying to get my mislynch going are pretty staggering to say the least.


Yeah that whole lynch for information bit and easily getting on Moosy is why I'd lynch Onegu. I'm not sure what you were impressed by with him earlier, can you elaborate on that?

Also agree with the Fecal point though because I just posted that myself.

ES...yeah.

Every time I think of Stoic, I honestly don't know what he's doing and have to go revisit his filter to get an idea of it. That's a bad sign.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 23:58 GMT
#1045
On October 13 2015 08:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
Im here lol i like that my irl excuse is under fire even though I'm checking in.like i said


And your check in post says absolutely nothing. You don't want to lynch OO or Moosy. Who do you want to lynch then?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:00 GMT
#1050
Ninjad.

Shenannies onto ES would be fun, especially if she shows up. I'd love to see the opposite reaction. But that's a personal thing. As far as being scum goes, I've already stated that shitting up the thread and being hard to understand seems to be her thing and that the questions she asks look good at face value, but she's made a lot of non-conclusions from them and seemed perfectly happy to continue tunneling me horribly.

And if I'm not getting lynched, and she doesn't come back, it's a nice wasted vote. Scum ES + wasted vote when Moosy and OO are wagons = both are probably town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:01 GMT
#1052
On October 13 2015 09:00 sicklucker wrote:
ff how do you feel about shenanies onto ksc for voting off wagon? i know your all about that life


lol that's why I wanna vote ES tho
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:09 GMT
#1072
On October 13 2015 09:04 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 09:01 The Shining wrote:
On October 13 2015 09:00 sicklucker wrote:
ff how do you feel about shenanies onto ksc for voting off wagon? i know your all about that life


lol that's why I wanna vote ES tho


well es voted off wagon but not in the last 2 hours it was yesterday shes just missing today...


Do you think with how adamant she's been about tunneling me and lynching me, she wouldn't still be around yelling at people to be useful and to vote me because she's 100% sure she caught scum?

She hasn't even been around to see Moosy coming off of me, iirc, so for how sure she is of me being scum, she's doing nothing about it. AFKing EoD without an excuse and with such a bad tunnel D1 with such an unintelligible filter reads scummy to me.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:18 GMT
#1089
On October 13 2015 09:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
lynching marv is such a waste. he's too dangerous of a player for scum to keep alive.

ObviousOne is just throwing his vote around at this point with little purpose right now.


He hasn't been dangerous at all this game, though. =/ And this close to EoD, his AFKd vote on Fecal, who probably won't be lynched, seems like a waste that someone like him should know.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:19 GMT
#1091
Like I don't like the defense of not lynching Marv being "oh he's top NK". What will all you knuckleheads do or say if he ISN'T NKd?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:21 GMT
#1094
On October 13 2015 09:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 09:19 The Shining wrote:
Like I don't like the defense of not lynching Marv being "oh he's top NK". What will all you knuckleheads do or say if he ISN'T NKd?

If he isn't NK'd the first few days that means marv has already lynched a few scum or marv is scum himself. He just cannot be bothered to care to do anything if he is scum. Look at Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia where he just kind of keeled over.


But he isn't lynching anything right now...his vote is on someone who won't get lynched.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:23 GMT
#1095
And Marv is once again a possible wagon and Moosy is once again pushing onto another wagon instead. First me, now OO. Hmmm...

So what's your actual read of Marv right now, Moosy?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:26 GMT
#1098
On October 13 2015 09:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
marv is probably town right now. And saying I'm pushing onto another wagon off of marv is false because I've been pushing OO before I switched onto you and now I'm just back on OO.


Why is Marv probably town? Mind giving me reasons?

And it isn't false. Pushing OO then me then OO again still means you're actively trying to push people onto said wagons, which pushes them off Marv.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:26 GMT
#1099
On October 13 2015 09:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 09:17 sicklucker wrote:
So you think moosy is town now? or do you not think hes lynable


Not sure if this was directed at me, but moosy is not among the guys I'd lynch first. Anything stronger than that and I would be lying.


I think he was asking OO. But regardless, OO can you answer that for me, too?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:39 GMT
#1112
On October 13 2015 09:33 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Read P2/P3 of marv's filter. I liked the way he reasoned his reads together and his tone.

Also, it's completely different to say that I'm going onto OO to push a wagon off of marv than to say me going onto OO is pushing a wagon off of marv.

The reason I'd rather not lynch marv D1 is because he's respected as a townie player but really dislikes playing Mafia. So if he doesn't do anything, marv is likely Mafia but if he's town, it's a big mistake for Mafia to let him live which is why they'll probably kill him early.


I don't like any of the wagons. Moosy is right in that Marv is a highly respected town player. He hasn't done much but he isn't doing nothing. I don't like that Celestial isn't here, either, while voting Marv. =/

Moosy, you said its different to say you're going onto OO to push a wagon off of Marv than to say going onto OO is pushing a wagon off of Marv?? Typo or ?? because that's the same sentence twice.

I don't think OO will flip scum, even though I thought he could've been scum earlier. The switch to put himself into lynch lead isn't something scum trying to save himself would do.

Vivax, are you still around? Who here is actually opposed to a Stoic shenanny? I think the wagons are all town and that's why so many people aren't around. Scum has no reason to push any of these wagons hard if they're all town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:41 GMT
#1115
Ninjad. Cel is here now. Disregard me not liking him being mia.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:41 GMT
#1117
On October 13 2015 09:39 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 09:33 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Read P2/P3 of marv's filter. I liked the way he reasoned his reads together and his tone.

Also, it's completely different to say that I'm going onto OO to push a wagon off of marv than to say me going onto OO is pushing a wagon off of marv.

The reason I'd rather not lynch marv D1 is because he's respected as a townie player but really dislikes playing Mafia. So if he doesn't do anything, marv is likely Mafia but if he's town, it's a big mistake for Mafia to let him live which is why they'll probably kill him early.


Vivax, are you still around? Who here is actually opposed to a Stoic shenanny? I think the wagons are all town and that's why so many people aren't around. Scum has no reason to push any of these wagons hard if they're all town.

Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:43 GMT
#1123
On October 11 2015 18:11 Stoicism_ wrote:
Sicklucker, let's discuss your town read on Moosy.

Walk me through it, please.


This never got anywhere. He's been MIA. His only post afterwards.

On October 12 2015 13:58 Stoicism_ wrote:
Stop it guys. Everyone walk away for 20 minutes.

Go have a furious masturbation session if that's what it takes but for the love of christ stop shitting up the thread any further.


Forced. If you're so concerned with the thread being shit up, and trying to de-escalate things, why are there literally no more posts or reads from you since then?

##Vote: Stoicism_
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:45 GMT
#1127
On October 11 2015 11:08 Stoicism_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 02:00 Eversince wrote:
Stoic, what's with calling Fecal out for same reason of prodding Obvious? Poking Obvious again was your next post...

Vivax has gave us a whole whopping stack of newspaper printed $100 bills. (May or may not have been scribbled all over in permanent markers.)

What's the deal?


I was having a joke at fecal's name, hence the bracketed comment in that post.

Why can I not poke Obvious? repeatedly? There was zero content in the thread, we were the first two in here so I decided to take the opportunity to get to work and see if I could start building some reads and put some material into the game.

What I take away from our exchange is that he is trying to keep his distance from me, and isn't happy with the attention I'm paying him. I don't like that.


Obvious, you suggest that its my right to lynch you if I feel like you're not contributing enough - I'm only here to lynch you if you got a red role card. I will follow your suggestion and allow you to spread your wings for a while, see what you do.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 05:10 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 10 2015 20:48 Stoicism_ wrote:
On October 10 2015 20:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Worried about your appearance, obvious mafia


Flinging shit already, fecal?

(I made a funny ^^)


I just realized why I had a twitch about this dude. Unless he's overly friendly and makes fun of people he doesn't know, this may or may not be an alt.


I am not an alt. I have played mafia before, just not here.

I see no reason why I cant have a little fun with people while also winning the game.

Now that I'm caught up ill flesh out some reads.




Not an alt and has played mafia before. So not particularly new, just new to the site here. And he caught up and fleshed out reads on Moosy, OO, ES, FF. Note that 2 of these are viable wagons today but he's not here to actually see it through.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:46 GMT
#1129
On October 13 2015 09:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Sigh go ahead and vote for Stoicism_ if you must.


Why sigh? You said you preferred him to be the counter wagon?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:47 GMT
#1134
On October 13 2015 09:45 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 09:39 The Shining wrote:
On October 13 2015 09:33 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Read P2/P3 of marv's filter. I liked the way he reasoned his reads together and his tone.

Also, it's completely different to say that I'm going onto OO to push a wagon off of marv than to say me going onto OO is pushing a wagon off of marv.

The reason I'd rather not lynch marv D1 is because he's respected as a townie player but really dislikes playing Mafia. So if he doesn't do anything, marv is likely Mafia but if he's town, it's a big mistake for Mafia to let him live which is why they'll probably kill him early.


I don't like any of the wagons. Moosy is right in that Marv is a highly respected town player. He hasn't done much but he isn't doing nothing. I don't like that Celestial isn't here, either, while voting Marv. =/

Moosy, you said its different to say you're going onto OO to push a wagon off of Marv than to say going onto OO is pushing a wagon off of Marv?? Typo or ?? because that's the same sentence twice.

I don't think OO will flip scum, even though I thought he could've been scum earlier. The switch to put himself into lynch lead isn't something scum trying to save himself would do.

Vivax, are you still around? Who here is actually opposed to a Stoic shenanny? I think the wagons are all town and that's why so many people aren't around. Scum has no reason to push any of these wagons hard if they're all town.

No there's a difference between my two statements. One implies I'm scummates with marv and deliberately creating an OO wagon to not kill him while the other implies that I'm town pushing OO and inadvertently taking away from a wagon on marv. Semantics. :D


Well I just said you're probably not scum and not a good D1 lynch so screw your semantics >_>
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:49 GMT
#1140
On October 13 2015 09:48 MoosyDoosy wrote:
tbh I'm happier that the wagon and counterwagon are turning out this way and that we actually consolidated. Otherwise it would be such a pain to analyze EoD. ><


I am too in a way but I don't ike how many peoples are still mia...
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 13 2015 00:52 GMT
#1144
On October 13 2015 09:50 sicklucker wrote:
when votes are so spread apart like they are with OO/moosy/marv it often means mafia gives no fucks because none of them are mafia


That's what I said lol
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 116
Railgan 24
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins421
Counter-Strike
fl0m4713
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin199
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3405
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo348
Livibee184
C9.Mang0150
TKL 97
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur937
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 16m
Patches Events
21h 16m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.