• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:21
CEST 15:21
KST 22:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11203 users

Student Mafia XV - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 19:15 GMT
#941
It's cute how kelsier tries to say me and sl did the same thing when we really didnt.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 20:00 GMT
#944
Moosy being kinda interesting cause he doesn't care that I didn't just vote for him in a scenario when he's town and im mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 20:37 GMT
#946
On October 13 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 05:00 Vivax wrote:
Moosy being kinda interesting cause he doesn't care that I didn't just vote for him in a scenario when he's town and im mafia

I don't know and I don't care. My reads right now have gone down the drain and I don't feel like looking over the game again.


Are you the type who surrenders when he's being mislynched or do you fight it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 20:39 GMT
#948
On October 13 2015 05:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 05:37 Vivax wrote:
On October 13 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 13 2015 05:00 Vivax wrote:
Moosy being kinda interesting cause he doesn't care that I didn't just vote for him in a scenario when he's town and im mafia

I don't know and I don't care. My reads right now have gone down the drain and I don't feel like looking over the game again.


Are you the type who surrenders when he's being mislynched or do you fight it.

Self-meta is shit. But I fight it as Mafia and I tend not to care as town.


Well you should fight as town cause I'm just talking and everyone seems afk while you're being mislynched.

Mostly going through filters here and there and finding new things.

For example this one, this guy can very well be mafia for this part of this post:

On October 11 2015 14:18 Stoicism_ wrote:
MoosyDoosy

I don't like Moosy. He's throwing a town read at anything that moves. His read on me and my interaction with obviousone is utterly bogus. obviousone is scum because he's focused on how people think of him, and I'm scum for pressuring him early and 'taking his response personally'. I don't feel I took it personally, I pressed him to make a read.

I find his early interactions to be mostly pointless and without any form of focused direction on finding scum. Randomly asking irrelevant questions, answering other peoples questions, applying no pressure, just a leaf on the wind. He agrees with Obviousones' sentiment of small consolidated posts and then portrays him as mafia for holding that opinion, saying he's using it as an excuse to post less.

His reads list is hollow. So many town reads thrown out within 12 hours of game start and his scum team makes no sense at all.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 20:40 GMT
#949
Point being fight your lynch cause I'm doing everything I can to find a better one, I'm not really sold on lynching you atm.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 20:46 GMT
#951
On October 13 2015 05:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm cool with being lynched. tbh a lot of the people voting me were being dumb by saying my premise on Shining was false because it was actually very true. He did make a play that made no sense and while I did tunnel all hell out of him for it, I still did have a reason for it.


I think in that case you were overthinking his posts, cause reading between the lines he has been very headstrong and active.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 21:03 GMT
#952
##Vote Stoicism_
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 21:04 GMT
#954
On October 13 2015 06:03 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Vivax, why exactly do you want to help me here?


Cause I think there are better lynches? I already said this a few posts ago
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 21:07 GMT
#957
On October 13 2015 06:05 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Really? If I recall you were pretty sold on a Kels/sicklucker/ObviousOne/Moosy combination and now you vote for Stoicism_?


zomg i change my reads, how is that ever possible in a guessing game
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 21:11 GMT
#963
On October 13 2015 06:08 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 06:07 Vivax wrote:
On October 13 2015 06:05 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Really? If I recall you were pretty sold on a Kels/sicklucker/ObviousOne/Moosy combination and now you vote for Stoicism_?


zomg i change my reads, how is that ever possible in a guessing game

No, it just seems that you were building up that team for quite the while and you were on my case for quite the while and now all of a sudden you're not "sold" on my lynch and you think Stoicism_ is Mafia? So what exactly about Stoicism_ makes you think he's Mafia and why aren't you happy about me getting lynched when you thought I was scummy earlier?


Cause his case on you is hasty and looks written by mafia looking for a quick reason to hop on you.

And for the third time, I think you have a better chance at flipping town than the other guys based on how you are handling things
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 21:15 GMT
#969
On October 13 2015 06:14 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 06:13 MoosyDoosy wrote:
tbh I'm all about that ObviousOne lynch right now.


eh Ill reread him if you give me some time.

Ok so I vote vivax. Meta says hes an hyperacive player but he completely ignores that and the thread like hes scared for awile. now hes jist probing to see if anyone wants to lynch me. Everyone completely ignores him and he drops it


Your meta is completely wrong for the last 6 games I played or so, especially on D1. You gotta try harder scum
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 21:23 GMT
#975
On October 13 2015 06:21 sicklucker wrote:
LIKE I TRIED SO HARD OT PISS VIVAX OFF D1. HE DID NOT GET MAD I CALLED HIM TRASH AND TERRIBLE LIKE 9 TIMES


playing dota 2 teaches you to not care
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 21:32 GMT
#980
I hate it when I reread things and then I end up suspecting too many people.

Went back to stoicisms post cause he's the first to vote moosy and soon after Onegu and Kelsier hop up too, both in a fashion I don't like.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 21:39 GMT
#983
I'm also totally down for OO lynch cause this stoicism dude was scumreading him even before moosy but never took the chance to actually lynch him when a lot of people were on OO's ass
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 21:50 GMT
#992
On October 13 2015 06:44 sicklucker wrote:
Thats a late dinner. honestly I dont know. theres people I kinda wanna kill and people I dont want to kill. And people only seem interested in the ones I dont want to kill. Theres no one I really wanna kill

I think we should just lynch gumdrop honestly I dont wanna deal with a replacement and his drop out was potentially due to unwanted call outs. oh and his 1 post was scummy as fuck


terrible
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 22:03 GMT
#999
##Unvote
##Vote ObviousOne


wanna see if SL puts his vote where his mouth is
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 22:31 GMT
#1005
On October 13 2015 07:27 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 07:03 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote ObviousOne


wanna see if SL puts his vote where his mouth is


i would vote to save moosy but id rather other people over him. his filter is full of big words so maybe he tricked me. I can say his votes and voting reasons do not make alot of sense. along with his read progresion on that other guy I cant remember. Not the worst lnch


Then that makes you calling him town over and over again nothing but self profiling for an eventual town flip, cause there's nothing behind it and no point in posting it if you don't wanna save him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 22:41 GMT
#1008
On October 13 2015 07:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 07:31 Vivax wrote:
On October 13 2015 07:27 sicklucker wrote:
On October 13 2015 07:03 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote ObviousOne


wanna see if SL puts his vote where his mouth is


i would vote to save moosy but id rather other people over him. his filter is full of big words so maybe he tricked me. I can say his votes and voting reasons do not make alot of sense. along with his read progresion on that other guy I cant remember. Not the worst lnch


Then that makes you calling him town over and over again nothing but self profiling for an eventual town flip, cause there's nothing behind it and no point in posting it if you don't wanna save him

But this reasoning is apparently false. Shining thinks that marv is a better lynch but won't vote for him.


Maybe but he doesnt feel the need to call you town over and over again
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 22:59 GMT
#1012
Kelsier you called what me and SL did basically the same, I disproved your point, you ignored that, so I'm entitled to discredit you for it.

Are you even reading?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 12 2015 23:07 GMT
#1019
On October 13 2015 08:02 sicklucker wrote:
I think we both pretty much did the same thing vivax... we stayed out of that shiat


No cause while you said "omg guys you're town please stop" (more or less), I simply gave out my reason to townread shining at the time and Kelsier throws us both into the same category.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1426
WardiTV674
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6318
Bisu 2299
Jaedong 1164
EffOrt 510
Horang2 394
actioN 311
Mini 277
ZerO 214
ggaemo 161
Larva 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 110
Pusan 103
Sharp 73
Dewaltoss 71
Shinee 69
Bale 63
Sea.KH 63
Barracks 60
Snow 59
Hyun 59
Yoon 52
hero 40
ToSsGirL 37
NotJumperer 30
sorry 25
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 16
zelot 13
Noble 12
Trap 11
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
NaDa 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3971
qojqva1820
Dendi998
Counter-Strike
markeloff86
Other Games
olofmeister1022
hiko738
B2W.Neo536
Lowko360
crisheroes299
DeMusliM238
Pyrionflax208
Livibee149
Liquid`VortiX100
QueenE87
Mew2King59
Hui .54
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV763
League of Legends
• Jankos1885
• Nemesis1336
• TFBlade418
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 39m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.