• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:11
CEST 06:11
KST 13:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7343 users

Student Mafia XV - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 00:19 GMT
#649
On October 12 2015 08:17 Vivax wrote:
ObviousOne posts very clean and almost too thought out for my taste, I remember reading him correctly as town when he got mislynched last time we played together, I don't know which game it was anymore though. I managed to get that read when he was in the process of trying to stop the lynch.


irrelevant post to post
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 00:20 GMT
#650
pretty much everyone is town typing. might just be marv/gummy + one of vivax/ff/ksc

marv would so not try if his team was not trying
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 00:23 GMT
#651
On October 11 2015 03:16 Gumdrop wrote:
Hi, I apologize for popping in late. I was bogged down with school work.

I am here now though, so lets catch some scum.


lol still waiting. so I think its better to lynch this guy and give marv another 24 hours. as the game stands
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 04:29 GMT
#787
you guys are animals
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 04:33 GMT
#790
Like im pretty sure all of you are town. Make love not war
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 04:50 GMT
#801
On October 12 2015 13:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 13:33 sicklucker wrote:
Like im pretty sure all of you are town. Make love not war


who's the bad guys then?


you obv
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 04:56 GMT
#804
like im not gonna lie I barely glanced what was writen ill go over it later. I just feel this games super easy and gummy/marv are flipping scum like 65% here and vivax like 50. not much to do but murder them untill they come out and show us thats a bad idea
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 04:59 GMT
#807
like marv will probably come into the thread with 1 hour and try to get someone lynched like me. But the tell is marv is only going to enter the thread when its convenient for him not when its convenient for town. Hes avoided this thread like the plague. That is if his teams not like gummy bear and vivax then hes probably already conceded.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 05:00 GMT
#808
AND IF MARV TRYS TO PUSH ME. remember as scum I avoid marv like the plague I didnt try to lynch him this has happened like 5 times including this week
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 05:41 GMT
#814
On October 12 2015 14:01 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 13:56 sicklucker wrote:
like im not gonna lie I barely glanced what was writen ill go over it later. I just feel this games super easy and gummy/marv are flipping scum like 65% here and vivax like 50. not much to do but murder them untill they come out and show us thats a bad idea

How do you feel about KelsierSC?

I feel like my reasons for voting him might have been wrong but now I don't see much that would give me a reason to think he's town.


hes 4th on the kill list
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 06:19 GMT
#816
weak to no reasons
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 09:01 GMT
#817
Well Its more that everyone else not named the 3 people mentioned I have read quite townie. Even ff is doing his normal town stuff and trying to get me murdered and shot to death
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 09:01 GMT
#818
except ksc that is
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 09:03 GMT
#819
1) Onegu (filter) -
2) Gumdrop (filter)
3) ObviousOne (filter) meh maybe not null
4) Eversince (filter) -
5) The Shining (filter) -
6) Vivax (filter)
7) KelsierSC (filter)
8) -Celestial- (filter) -
9) Fecalfeast (filter) -
10) marvellosity (filter)
11) sicklucker (filter)
12) Stoicism_ (filter) - haven't read his posts
13) MoosyDoosy (filter) -

I have weak town reads on all of these players. Needless to say im not trying very hard and need to reread alot before tormorow
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 21:05 GMT
#955
On October 12 2015 22:43 Onegu wrote:
There is a key lynch that the flip will make the game a lot more clear. I think he is scummy and have for a while, but even if town his flip gives so much info.

##UNVOTE

##Vote: Moosydoosy


Could still lynch marv. His posts don't bleed town to me.

I won't be around for deadline as it is a 5am deadline for me. I'll be here for a bit on and off.


you cant be voting for this reason this early..
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 21:08 GMT
#958
On October 13 2015 01:13 Vivax wrote:
Marv I need your blessing to kick sickluckers ass


marv has never caught me as mafia in like 9 games I rolled mafia against him anyway. I think of everyone on tl marv reads me the worst.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 21:08 GMT
#959
On October 13 2015 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 01:13 Vivax wrote:
Marv I need your blessing to kick sickluckers ass

no you don't

he feels less town to me than last game

where he was mafia


point and case lol
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 21:09 GMT
#961
acualy koshi reads me worse, marv sometimes suspects me but I always fling garbage and get him off it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 21:09 GMT
#962
On October 13 2015 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 01:16 Eversince wrote:
On October 13 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2015 01:10 The Shining wrote:
Am I the only one who can't stand ES's post style and indirect wording?

This is why I choose to ignore you. If you can't be clear and concise and resort to cowboy speak, all you're doing is shitting up the thread and you serve 0 purpose to town.

I'm slightly falling out of love with all the apostrophes tbh.


I never asked for it, I can should imagine.
You've posted a heapin' blast of not a whole bunch so far.

the thing is, i'm pretty confident at this point to write you off as town and not read any of your posts anymore ^^


thats 100% what i did. But because of that I ignored pages 33-42
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2015 21:12 GMT
#965
ok time to get serious. who does not think vivax is mafia?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 209
ViBE105
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3411
GuemChi 1015
Leta 111
Terrorterran 86
Bale 39
NaDa 32
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 592
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox816
Mew2King34
Other Games
summit1g7391
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota279
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur507
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 49m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.