• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:44
CEST 17:44
KST 00:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9835 users

Student Mafia XV - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 12 2015 16:13 GMT
#861
On October 13 2015 01:10 The Shining wrote:
Am I the only one who can't stand ES's post style and indirect wording?

This is why I choose to ignore you. If you can't be clear and concise and resort to cowboy speak, all you're doing is shitting up the thread and you serve 0 purpose to town.

I'm slightly falling out of love with all the apostrophes tbh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 12 2015 16:22 GMT
#866
On October 13 2015 01:13 Vivax wrote:
Marv I need your blessing to kick sickluckers ass

no you don't

he feels less town to me than last game

where he was mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 12 2015 16:22 GMT
#867
On October 13 2015 01:16 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2015 01:10 The Shining wrote:
Am I the only one who can't stand ES's post style and indirect wording?

This is why I choose to ignore you. If you can't be clear and concise and resort to cowboy speak, all you're doing is shitting up the thread and you serve 0 purpose to town.

I'm slightly falling out of love with all the apostrophes tbh.


I never asked for it, I can should imagine.
You've posted a heapin' blast of not a whole bunch so far.

the thing is, i'm pretty confident at this point to write you off as town and not read any of your posts anymore ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 12 2015 16:25 GMT
#870
On October 12 2015 11:25 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 11:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Possibly, I'm about 40 mins from closing shop however. Do you have a case or something other than compiling your filter? I'll read when I get home

Just a brief summary but I'm writing up something right now. Basically he said everything on marv was perfect and worked out and said marv was a better lynch than FecalFeast. So I asked him how he read FecalFeast and he said scum. This meant that marv had to be more scummy to Shining than FecalFeast, but Shining kept his vote on FecalFeast while basically saying everything on marv was perfect. There's no reason for him to keep his vote on FecalFeast when he said that marv was a better lynch. I actually had my first suspicions because in our last game where he was scum, Shining made an excuse to switch his vote onto the popular wagon. Here, marv is turning out to be the popular wagon. Also, the fact that he's so conscious about his last game with me is strange in and of itself.

filtering moosy and i get nothing of anything to sway me in either direction and it keeps coming back to this case

i thought moosy was fairly intuitive and clever last time i played with him

i just don't get at all how he can be confident this makes shining mafia when it makes more sense to come from town (obstinately sticking with gut, blatantly saying one wagon is better and staying on the other)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 12 2015 16:34 GMT
#872
On October 13 2015 01:30 Eversince wrote:

Why would mafia not vote for you?

Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 20:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 12 2015 11:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 12 2015 11:47 Eversince wrote:
Bear with me also. I was super mad earlier. I took a rest, still wakin' up from it.
Will catch up, but it might take me a min'.

Hello Eversince. May I convince you for a Shining lynch?

your push is at best shit and at worst scummy


I dun' understand this a bit.

Flesh out your Fecal read.

Hrmph, after that complain about the way I communicate. ('Least I'm doin' it, yeh?)

I'm pretty known at attacking people who try to lynch me. And I'm very, very, very good at getting people lynched when I set my mind to it.

Just ask Vivax, I literally spite lynched him because he called my read on another player bad (nb: it was good).

i've explained the 2nd bit. in fact it's the best explained thing i've done all game.

Reading Fecal atm. Maybe he's being too crappy to be mafia. not sure yet
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 12 2015 16:35 GMT
#873
also Vivax: yes, ok, I accept the not-trying-to-lynch me thing, that does seem to be right. Normally i've posted more by now is all.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 12 2015 16:36 GMT
#874
On October 12 2015 12:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
I mean, don't get me wrong, I like where your case is going moose. Shining's explanation of marv's meta being damning but his weak read on me being based on this game isn't terrible.

I don't like the rage coming from him though. IDK people say getting mad is a towny thing but I disagree

On October 12 2015 12:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Yeah... No you're right. It's more contradictory than I first interpreted...

where are you on the case now then?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 12 2015 16:42 GMT
#875
somehow I like fecal's casual egging on of what i see as a pretty bad case even less than the case itself.

usual evening of exercise/housework this evening but i'll be around in plenty of time for deadline
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2015 09:30 GMT
#1211
please don't make d1s 60+h ever again :p

i'd say gg but let's be honest it wasn't

well played town nonetheless
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2015 10:18 GMT
#1213
I don't think that's good advice tbh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2015 11:07 GMT
#1215
On October 13 2015 19:33 boxerfred wrote:
Then do better . Im very new myself, so just let it go and speak out. It can very well be that im wrong.

well, people develop their style in different ways and at different paces. Although I can't say i was paying *that* much attention, his posts didn't feel too obtrusive to me.

People learn things at different times, I learnt to be convincing and get my own way somewhat before i managed to get good reads. I don't think it would have been very helpful if someone told me at that point that I shouldn't be persuasive because i was persuading people of the wrong things :p

If he's comfortable in his own style then he'll improve at his own pace, and probably faster than if he's too worried about how he's posting, rather than simply making reads

Maybe he'll develop a style where he posts less because he finds he gets listened to when he posts a bit less, who knows ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2015 11:23 GMT
#1217
On October 13 2015 20:13 rsoultin wrote:
hello ES lol >< i hope you don't take offense that i'd rather not people think you were me ^^

about that.....
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2015 13:01 GMT
#1234
On October 13 2015 21:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also, i really need to figure out how to read kSC and stop giving him free town reads geez.

yeah i pretty confidently townread him a couple of times this year when he was mafia. although i wouldn't have this game, far too apathetic

really never got the whole Shining thing, it was obviously a totally different player to the previous game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2015 15:37 GMT
#1246
On October 14 2015 00:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The third was when Moosy asked me about marv's meta. I really wanted to write "if you have to ask you probably know his alignment already". haha ^^

yes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 14 2015 10:21 GMT
#1258
I look forward to seeing you in another game, Eversince :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Yoon 130
Dewaltoss 108
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2759
Dendi1174
420jenkins255
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2580
Fnx 746
x6flipin493
edward36
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1098
hiko997
B2W.Neo447
DeMusliM299
XBOCT242
Liquid`VortiX210
Livibee205
QueenE98
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 16m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.