• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10461 users

Student Mafia XV - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 00:55 GMT
#664
Actually, ES, give me a holler when you're back. I want to know how you went from this:

On October 12 2015 09:15 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 09:08 The Shining wrote:
I've never been a fan of day one or particularly good at it in these types of setups. I prefer VCAs and filter dives after the first flip. Unfortunately not playing D1 puts me at risk of being mislynched so I've tried to play but every time I do so, someone calls my posts bad so I resort to one liners and quips. I'm sorry if that's taking a toll on you, OO.

ES, I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm starting to get a sick satisfaction from your tunnel on me but on the other hand, Marv is one of my actual scumread. Why u do this to me??

Marv with a one page filter is not town Marv. He has the potential to lead and carry town when he actually cares about the game. He even raised suspicion on me when no one else would early in my last scum game. At the risk of you telling me I'm just reiterating what's already been said(Celestials post), it just doesn't look like town Marv.

His entrance is weak. His catch up post gets us nowhere(he's in love with you apparently) and he defends Gumdrop strangely, I.e. gumdrop does Gumdrop things when literally everyone else has Gum as scum or plynch. He says SLs reaction to you was totally beyond him, but doesn't say whether that makes SL scum or not. So another useless post.

And he apparently doesn't have any opinions outside of what I've just summarized, or else he would have offered them, which means he's not interested in solving the game. Not interested in solving the game = scum. He even said so himself last game.


This is actually good. Marv has done squat all this game. Your beat up over the fact I'm "tunneling'" because you can't be brought to say hi?

I haven't got a care about pursuing opinions from you. You'll either give em' or you won't.


Where you are agreeing with me to me being refuse again. Make up your mind, ya?

And rereading it, i dont get why you would say you don't care about pursuing opinions from me right after you ask me for one and even agree with it. This makes absolutely no sense. If I'm trash or scum, you shouldn't agree with me, nor should you be asking my opinion and then subsequently saying you don't care about my opinion.

TLDR: "give me opinion on Marv->I agree about Marv->I don't care about pursuing your opinions->Shining you're refuse"

???????
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 00:59 GMT
#668
On October 12 2015 09:49 MoosyDoosy wrote:
-Celestial- is right. You two are being dumb. This is town on town.


This is how TL Mafia is played nowadays. Anger and shitfights. Remember last game? Marv RSo shitfight. Rayn RSo shitfight. GB so angry it made him conftown.

It's simple maths. Whoever doesn't fight or isn't angry by D3 is obvscum.

=D
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 01:12 GMT
#672
Lmao Cel I'll forgive you this time but my smiley at the end was meant to indicate that that entire post was me being sarcastic. No need to take me serious. I actually hate this recent meta thing where anger = town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 01:16 GMT
#674
On October 12 2015 10:08 -Celestial- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 09:59 The Shining wrote:
It's simple maths. Whoever doesn't fight or isn't angry by D3 is obvscum.


Not necessarily true. In my first game I threw an absolute wobbler over Tubesock's Spanish Inquisition, claimed Doctor in an apparent fit of pique and then spent basically the rest of the game sulking; all of which got me out of a lynch and persuaded everyone not to lynch me the day after either. And I survived as Mafia RB. X-D


Actually wasn't that the game you endgamed me in? e.e

On a game related note, I think I'm starting to warm up to the Marv lynch. He's still not here. And FF still isn't giving me the warm fuzzies but he's made some pretty logical counterarguments to what I've brought against him. So has OO, although I find it weird OO is defending someone who wants to lynch him.

But right now, Marv is a better lynch over FF.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 01:23 GMT
#681
On October 12 2015 10:18 -Celestial- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 10:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
-Celestial-, are you a boy or girl? Sorry if you answered this earlier.


I'm a boy. But I'm not too bothered what people refer to me as. X-D


Oops my b
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 01:29 GMT
#687
On October 12 2015 10:17 -Celestial- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 10:12 The Shining wrote:
I actually hate this recent meta thing where anger = town.


Yeah its pretty easy to just fake it really. But its hard to decide which is which.


In any case...anyone got any more thoughts or are we just going to be waiting on seeing if marvellosity turns up? Because if he really doesn't come back then this might get awkward. He hasn't voted so realistically he could be looking at a modkill, so it'd be a wasted lynch. :-\


Unfortunately that is the problem with people deciding not to play. And we have two currently not playing in Gum and Marv. We can only do so much while they are still around uselessly
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 01:40 GMT
#692
On October 12 2015 10:28 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 10:16 The Shining wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:08 -Celestial- wrote:
On October 12 2015 09:59 The Shining wrote:
It's simple maths. Whoever doesn't fight or isn't angry by D3 is obvscum.


Not necessarily true. In my first game I threw an absolute wobbler over Tubesock's Spanish Inquisition, claimed Doctor in an apparent fit of pique and then spent basically the rest of the game sulking; all of which got me out of a lynch and persuaded everyone not to lynch me the day after either. And I survived as Mafia RB. X-D


Actually wasn't that the game you endgamed me in? e.e

On a game related note, I think I'm starting to warm up to the Marv lynch. He's still not here. And FF still isn't giving me the warm fuzzies but he's made some pretty logical counterarguments to what I've brought against him. So has OO, although I find it weird OO is defending someone who wants to lynch him.

But right now, Marv is a better lynch over FF.

Can you point out these logical counterarguments?


Regardless of whether i agree with them or not, his point regarding getting both of his partners killed if my scumlist is correct is a good one. And his OO vote was something i did overlook when i scummed him, although i did explain how he could just switdh votes. But he did come off of OO pretty easily now that i look at it...

Like i said. I still dont have warm fuzzies about him, my vote is still on him but it also makes perfectly good sense to lynch the guy who did nothing and then fucked off when most here know his potential as town. I only havent switched to marv because Fecal did, which means I'm wrong on one of them but I'm still hoping Marv can show up and clear it up. But at least FF is responding to pressure
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 01:41 GMT
#693
On October 12 2015 10:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 09:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
OO's recent posts are good and I like them.

##unvote
##vote marvellosity


might as well lynch the obvious... one wait that wasn't intentional


shining you just called me out for saying moosey bused his whole team, then you say that mafia's wincon is to survive? By that logic, town's wincon is also to survive because if enough townies die the game ends...

So how do you currently read ObviousOne?

Can you point out the posts from ObviousOne that you liked in particular and explain why?


This is why im liking the Moosy for town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 01:49 GMT
#698
On October 12 2015 10:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 10:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:37 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
In his post he said I was scummy with OO and marv. Both people I have said I'm ok with killing. I was saying that seems like a bad strategy.

But you just said you didn't read the post...

hur dur oh noes you totally caught me wow such semantics


I literally said "I'm looking for my name" which, to me, implied that I was going to see how he read me. Seeing that I was beign read scum I looked at who else he called scum. I didn't even read WHY he called OO and marv scum

okie that's what I expected although there's no reason to be so sarcastic over it. Please answer my other questions bb.

@Shining, was there a slight intention to pocket me in that list post of yours? Because something about your segment on me rubs me the wrong way and I normally do like rubbing. Also how you're saying you like me as town.


This must be payback for me accusing you of pocketing me last game. Well played.

Nope. My pockets aren't deep enough to fit a Moose. I was just strengthening my town read on you. Considering you're not universally townread, I wouldn't have much reason to pocket you if I were scum, anyway. Thanks for asking though
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 01:53 GMT
#699
On October 12 2015 10:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 10:40 The Shining wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:28 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:16 The Shining wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:08 -Celestial- wrote:
On October 12 2015 09:59 The Shining wrote:
It's simple maths. Whoever doesn't fight or isn't angry by D3 is obvscum.


Not necessarily true. In my first game I threw an absolute wobbler over Tubesock's Spanish Inquisition, claimed Doctor in an apparent fit of pique and then spent basically the rest of the game sulking; all of which got me out of a lynch and persuaded everyone not to lynch me the day after either. And I survived as Mafia RB. X-D


Actually wasn't that the game you endgamed me in? e.e

On a game related note, I think I'm starting to warm up to the Marv lynch. He's still not here. And FF still isn't giving me the warm fuzzies but he's made some pretty logical counterarguments to what I've brought against him. So has OO, although I find it weird OO is defending someone who wants to lynch him.

But right now, Marv is a better lynch over FF.

Can you point out these logical counterarguments?


Regardless of whether i agree with them or not, his point regarding getting both of his partners killed if my scumlist is correct is a good one. And his OO vote was something i did overlook when i scummed him, although i did explain how he could just switdh votes. But he did come off of OO pretty easily now that i look at it...

Like i said. I still dont have warm fuzzies about him, my vote is still on him but it also makes perfectly good sense to lynch the guy who did nothing and then fucked off when most here know his potential as town. I only havent switched to marv because Fecal did, which means I'm wrong on one of them but I'm still hoping Marv can show up and clear it up. But at least FF is responding to pressure

"I know I'm wrong on one" how do you know you're not wrong on both? If marv shows up and bleeds town how does that make me scum?

Yeah yeah moose I'm doing the thing


Because I'm just too good to be wrong on every single scumread I have.

Realistically I could be wrong on both but I just don't think I am. Him showing up and bleeding town doesn't make you scum, though. The points I've brought against you make you scum. Lelelelele
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 01:55 GMT
#702
On October 12 2015 10:49 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 10:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:37 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
In his post he said I was scummy with OO and marv. Both people I have said I'm ok with killing. I was saying that seems like a bad strategy.

But you just said you didn't read the post...

hur dur oh noes you totally caught me wow such semantics


I literally said "I'm looking for my name" which, to me, implied that I was going to see how he read me. Seeing that I was beign read scum I looked at who else he called scum. I didn't even read WHY he called OO and marv scum

okie that's what I expected although there's no reason to be so sarcastic over it. Please answer my other questions bb.

@Shining, was there a slight intention to pocket me in that list post of yours? Because something about your segment on me rubs me the wrong way and I normally do like rubbing. Also how you're saying you like me as town.


This must be payback for me accusing you of pocketing me last game. Well played.

Nope. My pockets aren't deep enough to fit a Moose. I was just strengthening my town read on you. Considering you're not universally townread, I wouldn't have much reason to pocket you if I were scum, anyway. Thanks for asking though


Also what other response did you expect? What was the purpose of that post, Moosy? Do you think scum would ever openly admit to a pocketing attempt? How about you explain what exactly about my list post made you think I was pocketing? What sentence or line?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 02:00 GMT
#707
On October 12 2015 10:54 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 10:53 The Shining wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:40 The Shining wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:28 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:16 The Shining wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:08 -Celestial- wrote:
On October 12 2015 09:59 The Shining wrote:
It's simple maths. Whoever doesn't fight or isn't angry by D3 is obvscum.


Not necessarily true. In my first game I threw an absolute wobbler over Tubesock's Spanish Inquisition, claimed Doctor in an apparent fit of pique and then spent basically the rest of the game sulking; all of which got me out of a lynch and persuaded everyone not to lynch me the day after either. And I survived as Mafia RB. X-D


Actually wasn't that the game you endgamed me in? e.e

On a game related note, I think I'm starting to warm up to the Marv lynch. He's still not here. And FF still isn't giving me the warm fuzzies but he's made some pretty logical counterarguments to what I've brought against him. So has OO, although I find it weird OO is defending someone who wants to lynch him.

But right now, Marv is a better lynch over FF.

Can you point out these logical counterarguments?


Regardless of whether i agree with them or not, his point regarding getting both of his partners killed if my scumlist is correct is a good one. And his OO vote was something i did overlook when i scummed him, although i did explain how he could just switdh votes. But he did come off of OO pretty easily now that i look at it...

Like i said. I still dont have warm fuzzies about him, my vote is still on him but it also makes perfectly good sense to lynch the guy who did nothing and then fucked off when most here know his potential as town. I only havent switched to marv because Fecal did, which means I'm wrong on one of them but I'm still hoping Marv can show up and clear it up. But at least FF is responding to pressure

"I know I'm wrong on one" how do you know you're not wrong on both? If marv shows up and bleeds town how does that make me scum?

Yeah yeah moose I'm doing the thing


Because I'm just too good to be wrong on every single scumread I have.

Realistically I could be wrong on both but I just don't think I am. Him showing up and bleeding town doesn't make you scum, though. The points I've brought against you make you scum. Lelelelele

So how do you read FF? null? town? scum?


Is it not obvious I still think FF is scum? My vote is still on him and I continue to say he gives me no warm fuzzies. The only reason I think Marv is a better lynch is because it plays so perfectly into his scum meta and therefore gives us a higher chance of a scumflip because I could very well be wrong on FF. I just don't think I am.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 02:06 GMT
#710
On October 12 2015 11:04 MoosyDoosy wrote:
So Shining is voting for marv because he thinks marv is more scummy than FF although he believes that both are scum.

And FF is voting for marv because he changed his read on ObviousOne.

@FecalFeast, just one last question.

Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 10:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
And to commit to a read I am now calling OO towny

What is with this post?
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 10:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
In his post he said I was scummy with OO and marv. Both people I have said I'm ok with killing. I was saying that seems like a bad strategy.



Welp you're getting knocked down a notch on my town list. I'm voting FF, not Marv. Because meta is unreliable but Marv is playing into his scum meta, whereas FF has given me reasons to scum him.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 02:08 GMT
#711
On October 12 2015 11:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 11:04 MoosyDoosy wrote:
So Shining is voting for marv because he thinks marv is more scummy than FF although he believes that both are scum.

And FF is voting for marv because he changed his read on ObviousOne.

@FecalFeast, just one last question.

On October 12 2015 10:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
And to commit to a read I am now calling OO towny

What is with this post?
On October 12 2015 10:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
In his post he said I was scummy with OO and marv. Both people I have said I'm ok with killing. I was saying that seems like a bad strategy.


I said previously that I would kill OO and marv, reads change. Which actually kinda fits shining's narrative where I can change my vote. Oh shit I'm thinking about how I appear again, better pretend I don't notice things like that or I'll get called scum


Meh you changed your vote from one possible scummer to another. Your sarcasm does you no favors, either.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 02:24 GMT
#721
On October 12 2015 11:10 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 10:16 The Shining wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:08 -Celestial- wrote:
On October 12 2015 09:59 The Shining wrote:
It's simple maths. Whoever doesn't fight or isn't angry by D3 is obvscum.


Not necessarily true. In my first game I threw an absolute wobbler over Tubesock's Spanish Inquisition, claimed Doctor in an apparent fit of pique and then spent basically the rest of the game sulking; all of which got me out of a lynch and persuaded everyone not to lynch me the day after either. And I survived as Mafia RB. X-D


Actually wasn't that the game you endgamed me in? e.e

On a game related note, I think I'm starting to warm up to the Marv lynch. He's still not here. And FF still isn't giving me the warm fuzzies but he's made some pretty logical counterarguments to what I've brought against him. So has OO, although I find it weird OO is defending someone who wants to lynch him.

But right now, Marv is a better lynch over FF.

Then your vote is on FF when you think marv is a better lynch? You're not making sense right now.

##unvote
##vote The Shining


Because I don't want to vote with my scumread on another of my scumread when my first scumread has given me reasons to scum him.

But w.e do what you must. Gj on not paying attention, you didnt even know who I was voting. And yes Marv is probably the better lynch because he fucked off, whereas FF is playing but I have actual reasons to scum him. I'm following my personal read and gut over some meta bullshit because it can very well be wrong. But FF playing and posting could come from a town perspective but quite frankly idc anymore.

Everyone can keep scumming me all they want and eat a big fat...Snickers when I flip. We all know what I actually wanna say but I don't feel like getting warned.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 02:34 GMT
#724
On October 12 2015 11:25 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 11:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Possibly, I'm about 40 mins from closing shop however. Do you have a case or something other than compiling your filter? I'll read when I get home

Just a brief summary but I'm writing up something right now. Basically he said everything on marv was perfect and worked out and said marv was a better lynch than FecalFeast. So I asked him how he read FecalFeast and he said scum. This meant that marv had to be more scummy to Shining than FecalFeast, but Shining kept his vote on FecalFeast while basically saying everything on marv was perfect. There's no reason for him to keep his vote on FecalFeast when he said that marv was a better lynch. I actually had my first suspicions because in our last game where he was scum, Shining made an excuse to switch his vote onto the popular wagon. Here, marv is turning out to be the popular wagon. Also, the fact that he's so conscious about his last game with me is strange in and of itself.


Here Marv is turning out to be the popular wagon and IM NOT FUCKING VOTING MARV. so how does that argument make any sort of sense? And all I said was its a perfect META case. I've also said meta can be INACCURATE which is why I didn't switch.

The fact that I'm conscious of past games is NAI so blow it out your ass, bro. I'm also conscious of my first ever game here which was almost a year ago and Celestial brought it up in this game. I guess I'm scum for that, too, right?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 02:36 GMT
#725
On October 12 2015 11:28 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 11:24 The Shining wrote:
On October 12 2015 11:10 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:16 The Shining wrote:
On October 12 2015 10:08 -Celestial- wrote:
On October 12 2015 09:59 The Shining wrote:
It's simple maths. Whoever doesn't fight or isn't angry by D3 is obvscum.


Not necessarily true. In my first game I threw an absolute wobbler over Tubesock's Spanish Inquisition, claimed Doctor in an apparent fit of pique and then spent basically the rest of the game sulking; all of which got me out of a lynch and persuaded everyone not to lynch me the day after either. And I survived as Mafia RB. X-D


Actually wasn't that the game you endgamed me in? e.e

On a game related note, I think I'm starting to warm up to the Marv lynch. He's still not here. And FF still isn't giving me the warm fuzzies but he's made some pretty logical counterarguments to what I've brought against him. So has OO, although I find it weird OO is defending someone who wants to lynch him.

But right now, Marv is a better lynch over FF.

Then your vote is on FF when you think marv is a better lynch? You're not making sense right now.

##unvote
##vote The Shining


Because I don't want to vote with my scumread on another of my scumread when my first scumread has given me reasons to scum him.

But w.e do what you must. Gj on not paying attention, you didnt even know who I was voting. And yes Marv is probably the better lynch because he fucked off, whereas FF is playing but I have actual reasons to scum him. I'm following my personal read and gut over some meta bullshit because it can very well be wrong. But FF playing and posting could come from a town perspective but quite frankly idc anymore.

Everyone can keep scumming me all they want and eat a big fat...Snickers when I flip. We all know what I actually wanna say but I don't feel like getting warned.

Yes, this just does not make sense. Why would you say that the point on marv is perfect and that you're "warming up to" his lynch and that he is the better lynch while keeping your vote on FecalFeast? I also dislike how you're coming up with an excuse to scum read marv too.


And you're not reading the thread. Fuck my TR on you, you're scum or dumbtown.. How am I making an excuse to scum read Marv when he was scum to me from my very first read post?? I even explained why when ES asked about it. And I obviously said those things because I was CONSIDERING switching but decided to stay on FF, my main scumread.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 02:48 GMT
#728
On October 12 2015 11:34 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 11:25 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 12 2015 11:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Possibly, I'm about 40 mins from closing shop however. Do you have a case or something other than compiling your filter? I'll read when I get home

Just a brief summary but I'm writing up something right now. Basically he said everything on marv was perfect and worked out and said marv was a better lynch than FecalFeast. So I asked him how he read FecalFeast and he said scum. This meant that marv had to be more scummy to Shining than FecalFeast, but Shining kept his vote on FecalFeast while basically saying everything on marv was perfect. There's no reason for him to keep his vote on FecalFeast when he said that marv was a better lynch. I actually had my first suspicions because in our last game where he was scum, Shining made an excuse to switch his vote onto the popular wagon. Here, marv is turning out to be the popular wagon. Also, the fact that he's so conscious about his last game with me is strange in and of itself.


Here Marv is turning out to be the popular wagon and IM NOT FUCKING VOTING MARV. so how does that argument make any sort of sense? And all I said was its a perfect META case. I've also said meta can be INACCURATE which is why I didn't switch.

The fact that I'm conscious of past games is NAI so blow it out your ass, bro. I'm also conscious of my first ever game here which was almost a year ago and Celestial brought it up in this game. I guess I'm scum for that, too, right?


Oh and lets not forget! Moosy just said I'm strangely conscious about last game in the same post HE MENTIONS SOMETHING ABOUT LAST GAME REGARDING ME. Guess I'm not the only one conscious of last game, hm? Hmmmmmmmm??
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 02:54 GMT
#735
On October 12 2015 11:51 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 11:48 The Shining wrote:
On October 12 2015 11:34 The Shining wrote:
On October 12 2015 11:25 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 12 2015 11:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Possibly, I'm about 40 mins from closing shop however. Do you have a case or something other than compiling your filter? I'll read when I get home

Just a brief summary but I'm writing up something right now. Basically he said everything on marv was perfect and worked out and said marv was a better lynch than FecalFeast. So I asked him how he read FecalFeast and he said scum. This meant that marv had to be more scummy to Shining than FecalFeast, but Shining kept his vote on FecalFeast while basically saying everything on marv was perfect. There's no reason for him to keep his vote on FecalFeast when he said that marv was a better lynch. I actually had my first suspicions because in our last game where he was scum, Shining made an excuse to switch his vote onto the popular wagon. Here, marv is turning out to be the popular wagon. Also, the fact that he's so conscious about his last game with me is strange in and of itself.


Here Marv is turning out to be the popular wagon and IM NOT FUCKING VOTING MARV. so how does that argument make any sort of sense? And all I said was its a perfect META case. I've also said meta can be INACCURATE which is why I didn't switch.

The fact that I'm conscious of past games is NAI so blow it out your ass, bro. I'm also conscious of my first ever game here which was almost a year ago and Celestial brought it up in this game. I guess I'm scum for that, too, right?


Oh and lets not forget! Moosy just said I'm strangely conscious about last game in the same post HE MENTIONS SOMETHING ABOUT LAST GAME REGARDING ME. Guess I'm not the only one conscious of last game, hm? Hmmmmmmmm??

That's not even the main post I'm making against you. That's actually what kind of sparked my suspicion on you which led me to go on a long spiral of questioning you.


Nor is it my main counterpoint. But its the only one you decided to respond to. Why is that? It's funny that that is what sparked your suspicion, though, as it means you were aware of it from the beginning of my posting which means you're just as conscious of last game. So please explain to me how that is a scum tell. I'll give you a hint. It isn't.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 12 2015 02:57 GMT
#737
On October 12 2015 11:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2015 11:47 Eversince wrote:
Bear with me also. I was super mad earlier. I took a rest, still wakin' up from it.
Will catch up, but it might take me a min'.

Hello Eversince. May I convince you for a Shining lynch?


Lynch this fucking guy, omg. He doesn't know I voted FF, not Marv. He doesn't know I was scumming Marv from the beginning, not making reasons up to scum Marv. And he doesn't even fucking known me and ES had a shit fight that led to her voting me.

Here's a hint Moosy. She's ALREADY VOTING ME.

Not reading thread and flinging shit on me. Ya scum,deffo, got em coach

##Unvote
##Vote: MoosyDoosy
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11988
StarCastTV_EN343
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko136
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13759
Bisu 3900
Jaedong 3351
EffOrt 1173
ZerO 426
Horang2 378
Pusan 278
BeSt 269
Zeus 247
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 193
Hyun 144
Mind 137
Barracks 97
ggaemo 82
Bale 45
Killer 43
Yoon 43
Sharp 43
scan(afreeca) 42
NotJumperer 32
ToSsGirL 30
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Terrorterran 15
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
League of Legends
JimRising 398
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1616
byalli494
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King74
Other Games
ceh9653
crisheroes225
Sick176
Pyrionflax162
dupreeh98
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 189
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 85
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
StarCraft 2
WardiTV9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 55
• killerbeecast8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV363
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Jankos1155
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 13m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.