• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9345 users

Student Mafia XV - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 00:37 GMT
#1109
Onegu - null, better come back and shit green bricks
Gumdrop - will prob be replaced, treat slot as day 1, statistically will be town
Eversince - prob town, try not to get into shit fights with her as it derails all the things
Shining - prob town, recent posts seem promising for finding mafia
Vivax - null because not as effective as I would expect but might not actually be trying
KSC - null leaning town, like that hes voting vivax, late bloomer maybe?
Celestial - prob town, keep an eye on meaningful participation but seems all good here
fecal - feeling like town, gut read
Marv - prob scum, less than stellar showing but may redeem himself with more info on d2 if indeed town
sicklucker - prob scum, later posts suggest he wanted me to vote marv but didn't do so himself, teammates with scum marv?
stoic - null leaning scum, not enough interaction to really say what his goals are this game.
moosy - honestly don't know. bad town?

marv + sl + one of onegu/gumdrop/vivax is my best guess in haste
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 00:38 GMT
#1111
with that im done, gg, sorry i got flustered but it's been a long time since i got mislynched. feels bad man.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 00:40 GMT
#1113
On October 13 2015 09:38 -Celestial- wrote:
Back now. Gave a quick skim of the thread but probably missed a ton of stuff.

I'm not living in a world right now here Moosy is scum. I'm just not. He's town.

OO I'm less sure about, but it doesn't feel right.


marv literally comes into the thread, posts a pile of junk, buggers off for most of the day, saunters back in to drop a handful of extremely unimpressive posts, drops his vote on FF who is never getting lynched today anyone, throws a short list of reads out, none of which are particularly controversial to my eye, and then pisses off again; saying he'll be around in plenty of time for the deadline and he's not goddamn here. And yet somehow "oh he's really, really dangerous, he's a N1 kill for mafia because reasons so we shouldn't lynch". Sorry but what? In what world is this guy a priority N1 kill for mafia?

i like you i like this
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 00:42 GMT
#1119
oh throw stoic into that pool at the end of my scum list summary, forgot about that. gamble of a lynch today.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 00:44 GMT
#1124
##unvote marvellosity
##vote stoicism_
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 00:46 GMT
#1131
On October 13 2015 09:45 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 11:08 Stoicism_ wrote:
On October 11 2015 02:00 Eversince wrote:
Stoic, what's with calling Fecal out for same reason of prodding Obvious? Poking Obvious again was your next post...

Vivax has gave us a whole whopping stack of newspaper printed $100 bills. (May or may not have been scribbled all over in permanent markers.)

What's the deal?


I was having a joke at fecal's name, hence the bracketed comment in that post.

Why can I not poke Obvious? repeatedly? There was zero content in the thread, we were the first two in here so I decided to take the opportunity to get to work and see if I could start building some reads and put some material into the game.

What I take away from our exchange is that he is trying to keep his distance from me, and isn't happy with the attention I'm paying him. I don't like that.


Obvious, you suggest that its my right to lynch you if I feel like you're not contributing enough - I'm only here to lynch you if you got a red role card. I will follow your suggestion and allow you to spread your wings for a while, see what you do.

On October 11 2015 05:10 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 10 2015 20:48 Stoicism_ wrote:
On October 10 2015 20:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Worried about your appearance, obvious mafia


Flinging shit already, fecal?

(I made a funny ^^)


I just realized why I had a twitch about this dude. Unless he's overly friendly and makes fun of people he doesn't know, this may or may not be an alt.


I am not an alt. I have played mafia before, just not here.

I see no reason why I cant have a little fun with people while also winning the game.

Now that I'm caught up ill flesh out some reads.




Not an alt and has played mafia before. So not particularly new, just new to the site here. And he caught up and fleshed out reads on Moosy, OO, ES, FF. Note that 2 of these are viable wagons today but he's not here to actually see it through.

I like how all four of those are town reads of mine or me.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 00:53 GMT
#1147
sicklucker is off my scum list permanently for saving me there was zero reason to do that as mafia
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 00:56 GMT
#1154
Hey hopefully when stoic flips red this clears moosy
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 01:02 GMT
#1163
On October 13 2015 09:58 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 09:56 ObviousOne wrote:
Hey hopefully when stoic flips red this clears moosy

It would in no way clear me because I am the guy who literally bused his whole team in order to win a game. Soft busing Stoicism_ like this if he flips red would be no big deal to me especially since he’s afk. If he flips green, I’m placed in a more suspicious light.

Either way this is irrelevant because aren’t I supposed to be killed by a supposed vigilante?

It's more about how his vote was parked on you, forever.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 01:15 GMT
#1185
Current list of concerns, greatest to least:

Vivax - last time I played with town vivax I was super impressed, not so much this time. I think it would be helpful to talk about things other than my alignment with him at some point to know if this is really an issue but so far all our interactions seem to be about me. Vote stayed off two main wagons, a decent place to hide in plain sight.
Marv - participation and contribution both far under expectation
Onegu - participation and his voting pattern. Fell off completely. If marv is town he's probably scum.
Eversince - absent for final hours before lynch (don't actually know timezone, may be nonfactor), strange behavior. Vote for shining was because of a heated argument / miscommunication / honestly I don't know.

And when I say participation I'm talking about the final stretch in the last 12-18 hours of the day, not the first 36-42 or whatever how much longer it was. It's worrisome if we consider both moosy and myself to both be town wagons that there was no reason for mafia to intervene.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 01:33 GMT
#1201
On October 13 2015 10:23 Vivax wrote:
OO still not cleared for me, everyone else was already confirmed town when I decided not to scumread them.

Talk to me about Onegu and Marv, then.

Is marv going to be wait-and-see for D2? When do you get your read on him finalized?

Not sure how you feel about Onegu right now.

On October 13 2015 02:21 Vivax wrote:
I'm in the lynch OO/SL/maybe moosy for his weird initial tone early before he changed after being noticed, and cause his latest argument over really nitpicky stuff felt kinda fake.

FF slightly got townier in my book.

Haven't mentioned him since. I've got a gut town read on him. What's your reason? Can't find the exact post that would lead to this.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 01:44 GMT
#1203
I hate trying to engage Vivax in conversation in this game. Are you channeling Koshi?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 15:01 GMT
#1239
So I voted for all the mafia and rayn prototype? Sounds good to me.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 15:02 GMT
#1240
Also, Vivax, what the hell?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 13 2015 15:33 GMT
#1245
On October 14 2015 00:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2015 00:02 ObviousOne wrote:
Also, Vivax, what the hell?


What the hell what.

I don't know maybe I'm just dumb. Wouldn't put it past me.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
UpATreeSC 113
BRAT_OK 56
mouzHeroMarine 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3857
Bisu 1698
Soulkey 1349
EffOrt 995
Mini 626
Larva 399
ZerO 331
Horang2 294
actioN 222
ggaemo 164
[ Show more ]
hero 83
Mind 83
Dewaltoss 78
Shinee 70
Sharp 70
sorry 58
Sea.KH 58
Snow 48
Barracks 43
Hyun 41
Bale 31
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5788
Dendi1173
XaKoH 376
420jenkins337
League of Legends
Reynor68
Counter-Strike
fl0m3275
Fnx 658
pashabiceps636
x6flipin610
edward35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes407
Liquid`Hasu1
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1517
hiko846
FrodaN524
XBOCT212
Livibee172
TKL 104
QueenE103
C9.Mang066
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)23
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV653
League of Legends
• Nemesis3980
• TFBlade778
Other Games
• Shiphtur422
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 16m
Patches Events
23h 16m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.