• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8620 users

Student Mafia XV - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 00:40 GMT
#1114
On October 13 2015 09:29 sicklucker wrote:
also he can still be mafia and derped


I don't think he did. I think that was honest because it seemed to be in his post. He posted this as he changed:
"Now I'm lynched unless someone else votes marv, but them's the breaks."

It was deliberate.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 00:43 GMT
#1121
Actually skimming Stoicism's post I could MAYBE warm up to a shennanie onto him. Its arguably even worse than marv's. What's holding me back is that he's (seemingly) completely new which makes it a little harder to damn him for not getting stuck in as much.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 00:49 GMT
#1139
On October 13 2015 09:45 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 09:43 -Celestial- wrote:
Actually skimming Stoicism's post I could MAYBE warm up to a shennanie onto him. Its arguably even worse than marv's. What's holding me back is that he's (seemingly) completely new which makes it a little harder to damn him for not getting stuck in as much.


I AGREE WITH YOU MARV IS SUPER SCUMMY.

but if hes town he will be nked like 90% of the time. We want to keep him around at least 1 day. Like its math and very good for town in mana reasons. if hes mafia it will be aparently obvious as time passes and we will still lynch him.

Stocism posted 6 paragraphs we will probably never get a great read on him and this is a plus on deciding who we lynch day 1.

We really need your vote to move this



Fine. I don't think I'm going to persuade anyone to get on marv now anyway and I don't like the OO train much.

But if marv doesn't get killed N1 and he doesn't seriously turn it up on D2 then I'm parking my vote there and never moving it until he dies.


##Unvote: marvellosity
##Vote: Stoicism_
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 00:53 GMT
#1148
In fact unless marv plays godly N1 I think I'll be literally parking my vote there as soon as I can after the D2 votes open.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 00:58 GMT
#1155
With the votes spread like that then if Stoicism isn't scum then I can see one mafia on his train and the other two elsewhere to be honest. Quite possibly people who aren't here.

I'm not sure how helpful the VCA is going to turn out to be though if that turns out to be the case.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 01:01 GMT
#1159
Oh BOOM.

Gj sicklucker. I nearly didn't change there. X-D
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 01:01 GMT
#1160
Shame about Gumdrop though.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 01:02 GMT
#1164
On October 13 2015 10:02 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 10:01 -Celestial- wrote:
Shame about Gumdrop though.


na its not that bad it might even be pro town


I meant its more a shame that he stopped playing again. X-D

Guy seems to sign up and then just...vanish.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 01:04 GMT
#1168
Anyway I give it like a 50-50 chance that there's a mafia on Stoicism. It seems a fairly easy bus to make, even as a shenanie because he's just not been around forever. And I can imagine at least one mafia trying to be around for EoD.

But I'm pretty certain at least one mafia is off that train and has their vote elsewhere.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 01:07 GMT
#1170
Brb, getting a brandy.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 01:07 GMT
#1171
On October 13 2015 10:06 MoosyDoosy wrote:
So we definitely have a cop and we may or may not have a Doc/Veteran. I'd prefer if people didn't advise blues to do stuff. Although the roleblocker is now gone, a Mafia might be trying to influence the blues and I want to avoid that as much as possible.


???

Why definitely have a cop? Vig shoots EoN, right?


TMI?!?
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 01:22 GMT
#1194
On October 13 2015 10:10 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 10:04 -Celestial- wrote:
Anyway I give it like a 50-50 chance that there's a mafia on Stoicism. It seems a fairly easy bus to make, even as a shenanie because he's just not been around forever. And I can imagine at least one mafia trying to be around for EoD.

But I'm pretty certain at least one mafia is off that train and has their vote elsewhere.


Vote logic says me you and shining are almost always town here. Since I had you both as obv towns (which is why I asked for your votes) im happy to go with this for the rest of the game. After that it gets a little hazzy.

ObviousOne was open to this switch hes definitely less likely to be mafia but not impossible.

Moosy is porbably town for not voting stoic who was about to flip no matter where he voted. If he knows his partners about to flip he would vote him so hes really closed to lock town too but not comlpletely.

That leaves 2 mafia in

) Onegu (
4) Eversince (filter)
6) Vivax (filter)
7) KelsierSC (filter)
9) Fecalfeast (filter)
10) marvellosity (filter)

Im most suspicious of kscs vote. Also the way ksc/vivax have acted against each other I think 1 is always mafia while the other is town.




My position is that you're about 99% town after the shenanies there tbh. There's a couple of quite devious reasons I can think of why that 1% chance of still scum is still there which I'd rather not go into because it'll give mafia ideas for confusing the thread. But in any case its incredibly unlikely you're scum in my eyes. I'm happy putting you down as town.

I'm not entirely as convinced about Shining, OO or Moosy. I guess its possible one of them bussed but it seems unlikely. There were other trains going strong they could have pushed so I'd lean town on all three right now; though I'll still be reviewing filters over D2.

My next scum nomination would have to go to marv. Until something dramatically changes he's basically my top D2 lynch.

Your thoughts on KSC/Vivax I could kinda get behind. But Vivax WAS calling for shenanies onto Stoic well in advance. So that's boosted him up quite a bit in my eyes. On the other hand I'm not really behind the idea of scum!KSC. So I really don't know there.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 01:24 GMT
#1197
On October 13 2015 10:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 09:08 Vivax wrote:
We don't need shenannies, we just lynch OO and hope that he's posting robotically cause he's mafia.


IM SURE YOU WANTED TO LYNCH SHOICNIC VIVAX LOL



He really did:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=24963089

On October 13 2015 09:14 Vivax wrote:
We still can kill stoicism who is probably my fav lynch but I'll need 4 valiant people.



This really helps Vivax in my eyes.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 01:25 GMT
#1198
On October 13 2015 10:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
sicklucker has to be town lol. I've never seen him this happy and excited before.


IKR

Its pretty funny. SL is usually really hard to read for me from what I've seen of his games. But if my 1% chance that he's still scum is true then he's playing this masterfully. Every one of his posts is just full of total joy. X-D
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 13 2015 12:00 GMT
#1219
On October 13 2015 12:55 sicklucker wrote:
This does not really have to be said but @celestial I would never ever bus a newbie in a newbie game unless they specifically asked me too


I was more thinking because he wasn't about at all for ages that's precisely what he might have done. "Something came up and I can't be about, can I get replaced? No? Just bus me."


Anyway that was kinda quick. GG. That brings me up to 3/3 wins, 3/3 survival which is nice.

Watch me get killed first and lose the next game I play. X-D


On the subject of a continuing game: I might have had a little bit of trouble coming around to a KSC lynch, but there's practically no way I was doing anything else D2 than demanding marv's head. Someone probably would have picked up on KSC at some point anyway and with so many people confirmed or almost confirmed the concede was probably the only realistic decision unless KSC wanted to make a long, drawn-out fight of it.


On October 13 2015 20:13 rsoultin wrote:

also no. i was not smurfing a girl roleplaying a cowgirl @.@


Come on, rsoultin. You know you want to.

In fairness people were guessing smurf BEFORE the cowgirl thing went all the way down the rabbit hole. X-D
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 183
Nina 137
SteadfastSC 68
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 486
910 63
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm20
League of Legends
Doublelift1293
Super Smash Bros
PPMD67
Other Games
summit1g9253
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde51
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21476
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
21m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.