• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:31
CEST 01:31
KST 08:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7996 users

Season of the Witch 2 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 23 2015 05:11 GMT
#2010
I dont have a ton of time tonight so I'll be doing more fleshed out dives of the people from my list.

From a casual glance through filters I'm feeling like BM and HtS are pretty clearly town. There are some differences in their play from what I've seen of them as town in the past, but nothing that jumps out to me as scummy.

For HtS it's tonal, shes not as vocal or as thorough as I've seen her before as town. I like most of her points though, I'm just getting some funny feels from her.

BM is totally different this game than I've seen him before. He's super active and engaged compared to what I've seen before from him as town. I'm definitely going to need to reread his filter in detail because of this, but almost everything I recall reading from him has felt very towny to me. Shift in meta vs towny behavior, I'd lean on the behavior everytime.

So from my list before I'd initially put Fidei and FF as my top scumspects.

FF looks a little worse to me, but I've found myself agreeing with some of his posts (like the one I commented on ~hr ago). Posts like these jump out at me though.
On September 18 2015 01:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 22:00 Tictock wrote:
On September 17 2015 09:41 Damdred wrote:
I'm going to vote ff for grail at this point. He's pretty obvious town, rels is pretty obvious town.

I'm sorta short I'll be more active tommorow just doing a major party for work.


This post makes me question giving FF the grail a bit.

I'm thinking FF is town, but the way Damdred lists FF and Rels together as two obvious town is strange to me. I see a few posts in FF's filter that look pretty towny but I wouldn't group him with obviously town Rels.

Plus ofc I'm scum reading Damdred so...

@FF you are scumreading Damdred for similar reasons to me I think.

How does him wanting to give you the grail affect your read on him?

it does not

lynchables:
damdred
LS
BM
Dandel

fuck em all

On September 22 2015 06:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
I am going to work I will be back in 15 or fewer minutes. I am down for killing damdy/TT/fidei or even LS fuck it kill em all


He was also very late to join the lynch on damdred. I'd need to check in more detail but this seemed odd given how he pretty much stated he was just sheeping rayn. So doesn't care who we lynch but is last to vote for Damdred (who I'm fairly convinced was scum).

For Fidei my main issue was his WoT opening. He started with a somewhat flippant townread on LS (basically said this is how LS plays everygame, what he's used to seeing) then concludes that there is scum pushing LS. There is also a later post where he says he" found LS's defense super unconvincing" which looks a little odd given his early townread, but given the large amount of time in between posts it's hard to tell what Fidei is thinking.

So FF and Fidei would be my current bet for the last 2 scum.

I'll do some more proper rereading tomorrow when I have time and flesh this all out.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 23 2015 05:14 GMT
#2011
And don't forget those cases on me.

I wanna see em
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 24 2015 22:21 GMT
#2118
Geez, GG guys.

WTF was that lynch on BM guys?

Rayn you especially... I'm shocked you jumped to that conclusion that he was Cop or Mafia and pushed an insta-lynch with a laundry list of roles for mafia to fill in >.<

GG Rels. I felt like you were going for the pocket on D1, I kept it in mind but you played really well when others didn't. Your push onto Dandel probably should have been more of a flag, but you did a good job on that case. Overall just well played.

Fidei, way to be carried. Lol.

Sorry I called you mafia FF, but I was pretty sure there was one mafia between you and Fidei. Ironically that last DayPhase was starting me on thinking one of Rels or Rayn had to be mafia as well.

Rough setup. Soon as I saw the lynch go down putting us 6/2 with 3 claims out there I knew we were eating soup. GJ of figuring out the setup. Knew there was a reason I was hoping to roll scum >.<
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 24 2015 22:22 GMT
#2122
On September 25 2015 07:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am curious had you guys 100% won if BM hadn't been a retard?


Dude... you need to learn how to play nicer with others. Calling everyone bad and shitting on anything you don't like makes this game not fun.

You get good reads sometimes sure, but gotta cool them jets sometimes.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 24 2015 22:34 GMT
#2135
On September 25 2015 07:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2015 07:22 Tictock wrote:
On September 25 2015 07:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am curious had you guys 100% won if BM hadn't been a retard?


Dude... you need to learn how to play nicer with others. Calling everyone bad and shitting on anything you don't like makes this game not fun.

You get good reads sometimes sure, but gotta cool them jets sometimes.

It's impossible to explain anything for people who don't even bother to read and understand the setup so...


I agree this setup is rather... advanced, and is probably best played with people who are more familiar with the setup and stuff.

Problem is this game clearly had a bunch of people in it who were unfamiliar with the mechanics. This is going to have to impact how you deal with your fellow town.

Town made bad plays all over the place this game, and Rels carried the mafia team pretty hard. Pretty much comes down to that in the end I guess.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 24 2015 22:36 GMT
#2140
On September 25 2015 07:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Honestly I just got home and man that hammer on BM was super bad idk what the fuck were you guys thinking of lynching him...... Also I figured Damdred was scum and was right on him since Day 1


Yep gj on your one read! Lol

Why on why did you claim as Pope LS? Lol

Guess I shoulda trusted more in HtS's meta.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 24 2015 22:39 GMT
#2146
Oh I should say, I know I didn't play terribly well this game so apologies for that. I didn't have as much time or focus as I woulda liked.

Mosta of the things you guys scum read me for were funny though. Like mentioning that Vivax had been afk for a long time ^.^
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 24 2015 22:44 GMT
#2152
On September 25 2015 07:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2015 07:36 Tictock wrote:
On September 25 2015 07:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Honestly I just got home and man that hammer on BM was super bad idk what the fuck were you guys thinking of lynching him...... Also I figured Damdred was scum and was right on him since Day 1


Yep gj on your one read! Lol

Why on why did you claim as Pope LS? Lol

Guess I shoulda trusted more in HtS's meta.

I thought I would of gotten lynch honestly so that why I claimed. If it wasn't for the claim we wouldn't of lynched Damdred honestly.


Fair enough, you might be right. Though I think I was sorta townreading you before that claim. The claim threw me, mostly kus it was weird that geript visited you N1 after scum reading you but also kus the wording on that role isn't super clear.

@ Geript

Actually why did you visit him after scum reading him pretty hard? Some kinda percentage play?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-24 22:51:03
September 24 2015 22:50 GMT
#2163
Oh also, Dam you rayn for pointing out that Dandel was Crusader not Grandeir!!!

Like that bit of WIFOM on the soup coulda been great for us. I was sorta planning to claim crusader and bait out a fail soup.

*Noticed Rels was thinking Crusader was still alive as D3 started in their QT
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-24 23:00:02
September 24 2015 22:58 GMT
#2176
On September 25 2015 07:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2015 07:50 Tictock wrote:
Oh also, Dam you rayn for pointing out that Dandel was Crusader not Grandeir!!!

Like that bit of WIFOM on the soup coulda been great for us. I was sorta planning to claim crusader and bait out a fail soup.

c'mon do you think Rels does not read the roles?
ffs....


Uhh this was before you knew Rels was mafia...

Besides...
FIDEI
THERE IS THE CHANCE I AM KILLED BY BM BEING GRANDIER OR CRUSADER
IF THAT HAPPENS, FOLLOW RAYN'S PLAN AND COUNTERCLAIM TT IF HE IS NOT THE CRUSADER


He clearly thought that...

And yea Rels, after Rayn claimed and Town insta lynched BM for reasons the game was yours regardless of that. But if it had been you trying to soup LS Vivax and me, then town mighta had a shot.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech139
ViBE123
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11870
910 73
NaDa 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
canceldota158
League of Legends
Doublelift4294
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3646
Other Games
summit1g5583
C9.Mang0397
JimRising 383
ToD147
PPMD42
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• poizon28 36
• musti20045 20
• RyuSc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra963
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur582
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 29m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.