• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11611 users

Season of the Witch 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 09 2015 23:36 GMT
#10
A no flip game eh? ... interesting

Prob too much for me

/obs
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 10 2015 05:20 GMT
#13
Well then...

/in

#YOLO

#BlameDamdred
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 10 2015 06:33 GMT
#17
On September 10 2015 14:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Time consuming?


Fairly safe bet
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 11 2015 01:49 GMT
#39
IML sounds fine to me especially the way you have 2 sets of voting to control it.

Majority lynch in general sounds pretty rough to me in large games, but for a 13p it feels good.

Also 72 hour days would be pretty brutal if there was no option to cut that short.

The whole no flip thing still sounds rough to me, but everything else... Amazing!

One question though:
Wandering Wraith: Even in death you still haunt the living. Every night you can haunt a player, that player will know he was visited by the Wraith. If you visit Grandier or the Pope, they will learn your identity.

Haunting is done only after death? Like role is basically VT until dead?

Also I assume players are only notified "visted by wraith"
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 03:37 GMT
#123
Hiya!

I'm town, not the martyr though.

Rayn probs town, his thing on the martyr makes sense. If martyr uses their ability mafia gets to know the role of who they were targeting whiles getting to know who was the martyr at the same time, so eliminated 2 roles.

I suppose not claiming is fine as long as you don't martyr though, not sure there's a downside there.

I'll be back after I finish raiding.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 05:20 GMT
#124
Yea looking back over things it looks like the best course of action for martyr is to not claim and not sacrifice themselves. It does say in OP

Martyr: Each night you will learn who is being killed by the Witch Kill. You can then choose to save that person by sacrificing yourself for them. Your heroic death will be made obvious. If Witch Kill doesn't go through, or isn't attempted, you will learn nothing.
[/b]

Just to be clear, the martyr save is only made obvious as to it being a martyr save. Whoever was targeted is not revealed.


So while it seems like town will be notified that the NK was martyred (and thus know that it was martyr that died) it still gives mafia the role of the person who they were targeting.

There might be situations late in the game where that is useful but generally I can see how protecting someone tends to benefit mafia more.

I dont see what is gained from having the martyr claim though, seems unnecessary.

Rayn why do you think they should claim even if they don't intend to protect someone? How does it benifit mafia if they don't? Where is the benefit to town?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 05:29 GMT
#126
As for the grail vote, I dont trust anyone enough to give it to just yet.

Leery of giving it to damdred already both because he seems to sorta want it and because he's suggesting he knows he can keep ahold of it for awhile. Slight scumlean.

Shining is cool for suggesting an alternate topic of discussion, townlean.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 05:31 GMT
#127
On September 15 2015 14:22 geript wrote:
Read the scum role. They learn who the NK targeted not the martyr. It's a plammar special nerf to the martyr.


Did I say something that made you think I didn't understand that?

They would know the NK was martyr'd kus someone other than their target died thus the person who dies who wasn't their target, plus the stuff I quoted about how it would be "made obviuse" that it kill was martyred. Plus the necro role info.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 06:13 GMT
#129
Geript how sure are you on your read on LS?

Obv it's still early, I just wanna know how strongly you feel about it.

And does it seems like maybe rayn didn't have a reason to scumread LS then just agreed with your read?

Or maybe I just trying too hard with ~3 pages to read....
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 08:16 GMT
#178
On September 15 2015 17:05 Vivax wrote:
The thing with the martyr is that he learns who gets killed and hence who is town during the night if I understand correctly, he should try to do some decent crumbs even at the risk of being too obvious.

And the witches only learn the roles of who they kill if their rolecop role survives.


I don't like this post
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 08:31 GMT
#188
On September 15 2015 17:25 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 17:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
On September 15 2015 17:20 Rels wrote:
OK let's bring back this little thing.

The useful list of useless people
The Shining
HTS
LS
fidei
Dandel Ion

If one person is still in this list at deadline I'll push him hard

so you want to lynch lurkers?

I want to push people to not be useless
If one refuses he's mafia


I like playin wid dis guy
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 09:20 GMT
#212
Ok rayn, I see the light!

My faith is restored.

Also, yea the stuff I was not liking about Vivax makes sense if he's the martyr.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 09:23 GMT
#218
LS is a fine lynch.

Giving an excuse, then wanting to "get down to buisness", followed by such a null question.

yep yep
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 10:19 GMT
#234
Humm, prob a legit post from Fidei right there.

I am disappointed regardless.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 10:28 GMT
#236
Well I'm also waiting on HtS to make an entrance, but I have to head to work soon.

I'm not sold on his read, but I'll admit Rels has done good open post cases before. TS might be someone to keep an eye on.

I'm not sure I like BM.

This was an odd explanation to throwing out a townread on rayn.
On September 15 2015 10:29 Bill Murray wrote:
well you're the first person in any game if we're both in the game that im going to try to get a read on because you usually have something important going on

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 10:31 GMT
#237
Yea, everyone else is nullish.

Town circle:
Rels
Rayn
Vivax
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 21:19 GMT
#473
Ok caught up.

Pretty ok with BM and LS now.

Overall liked the responses LS gave to people pushing him and most of his reads are decent.

BM for poking and prodding and his reads remind me a little of his game in NSM X? XI? where he gave a brief flurry of activity before afking until mislynched.

Lol at people reading me scum for "getting townreads then dissapearing" no way did I disappear kus of RL, such as leaving for work as I mentioned in a post.

Oh and leaning town on HtS pretty hard.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 21:20 GMT
#474
On September 16 2015 03:40 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 03:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i seriously think BM is town now.
BM i don't think your read on Rels is accurate, i think he is quite obviously town.
I will re-evaluate TT tomorrow, but i still think he is town.
I think FF has a decent chance of being mafia.

well even if i think they might be town i want to break up their buddy buddy circlejerk


Your just jealous of what we have
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 21:30 GMT
#477
^ All good reasons as to why I choose the word "leaning"

Other than Rayn, Rels and Vivax I'm not confidently reading anyone as town.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 15 2015 21:41 GMT
#479
So what are you scumreading HtS then rayn?

She pointed out and responded to stuff as she read through the thread, endgaged you and Rels regarding her "I'm not a martyr" thing, then goes looking into other games to further her reads.

Tone and actions all seem towny to me. Possible for these things to come from scum HtS I suppose, I do believe she is pretty capable as mafia.
I can take that responsibility.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 371
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36489
Calm 7614
Bisu 1963
Rain 1757
Jaedong 1107
FanTaSy 741
Horang2 702
BeSt 543
Larva 383
Rush 345
[ Show more ]
Soma 321
Light 309
Stork 279
Snow 192
Zeus 177
ZerO 177
Barracks 140
Free 119
910 97
Mind 97
Killer 80
Mong 67
Shinee 46
Hyun 46
Pusan 44
ToSsGirL 41
NaDa 34
Aegong 25
Terrorterran 24
Hm[arnc] 17
Sexy 17
sorry 15
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7303
XaKoH 312
Counter-Strike
fl0m2990
olofmeister862
Other Games
gofns32125
singsing2252
B2W.Neo836
Lowko359
hiko349
crisheroes300
Mlord240
Hui .144
Livibee112
RotterdaM99
djWHEAT85
Mew2King75
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)12
DeMusliM7
Trikslyr0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4057
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade691
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.