• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:49
CEST 23:49
KST 06:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7987 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 170 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 11:25 GMT
#1161
On September 16 2015 20:22 Koshi wrote:
wow. JAT, if you want an ally annoying marv I am here for you.

Unlike certain other people I am not calling people mafia/not town to annoy them.

I have serious doubts about marv this game.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 11:26 GMT
#1162
On September 16 2015 20:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 20:22 Koshi wrote:
wow. JAT, if you want an ally annoying marv I am here for you.

Unlike certain other people I am not calling people mafia/not town to annoy them.

I have serious doubts about marv this game.

I am back people?

Improvement
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 11:26 GMT
#1163
On September 16 2015 20:26 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 20:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 20:22 Koshi wrote:
wow. JAT, if you want an ally annoying marv I am here for you.

Unlike certain other people I am not calling people mafia/not town to annoy them.

I have serious doubts about marv this game.

I am back people?

Improvement
[image loading]

Fuck.

I'll just say I was talking about Palmar alone.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 11:31 GMT
#1164
On September 16 2015 20:02 justanothertownie wrote:
I think damdred started the game throwing townreads around and then at some point just fell off a cliff.

On the surface this makes Damdred town.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 11:31 GMT
#1165
On September 16 2015 20:21 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 20:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 20:16 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2015 20:16 justanothertownie wrote:
If you really like ritoky this game damdred should be in your lynchpool.

then maybe you can imply something about my read on him that i'm not talking about from the fact he isn't

or maybe you can't

No, I can't since I am not reading you town so far.

*shrug*

To explain:

If marv was town here I would expect him to tell me I am being weird for scumreading him or something like that. Or telling me I know he is town. I would definitely not expect him to make this post and subsequently flee the thread.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 11:31 GMT
#1166
On September 16 2015 20:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 20:02 justanothertownie wrote:
I think damdred started the game throwing townreads around and then at some point just fell off a cliff.

On the surface this makes Damdred town.

Why?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 11:35 GMT
#1167
Palmar, want to lynch marv?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 11:36 GMT
#1168
JAT, if you want you can be the first vote on the train.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 11:36 GMT
#1169
On September 16 2015 20:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 20:31 Palmar wrote:
On September 16 2015 20:02 justanothertownie wrote:
I think damdred started the game throwing townreads around and then at some point just fell off a cliff.

On the surface this makes Damdred town.

Why?

The first part, sorry.

I've already explained. Like the #1 reason I call Damdred mafia every game is because he's being timid and careful with reads. If I assume that I'm right that he's more backwards as mafia, his coming out of the gates with a bunch of careless reads is towny.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 11:37 GMT
#1170
On September 16 2015 20:36 Koshi wrote:
JAT, if you want you can be the first vote on the train.

You are letting me be the cool kid? How awfully nice of you.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 11:38 GMT
#1171
On September 16 2015 20:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 20:21 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2015 20:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 20:16 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2015 20:16 justanothertownie wrote:
If you really like ritoky this game damdred should be in your lynchpool.

then maybe you can imply something about my read on him that i'm not talking about from the fact he isn't

or maybe you can't

No, I can't since I am not reading you town so far.

*shrug*

To explain:

If marv was town here I would expect him to tell me I am being weird for scumreading him or something like that. Or telling me I know he is town. I would definitely not expect him to make this post and subsequently flee the thread.

I've not fled anywhere, dearest.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 11:38 GMT
#1172
I just saw Onegu has his vote already on marv. I guess I'll never be cool

##Vote: Marvellosity
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 11:38 GMT
#1173
On September 16 2015 18:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This WarWaffle guy is hilarious and probably town.

Yes likely town
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 11:38 GMT
#1174
On September 16 2015 20:20 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote Cephiro


1) lied with first post, or tried to make joke around OP. Both are scummy.
2) overreaction / overdefensive
3) Too sensible and too many questions leading nowhere.
4) Palmar 100% townread on Cephiro


On September 16 2015 20:38 Palmar wrote:
##unvote
##vote Cephiro


What now Koshi?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 11:38 GMT
#1175
On September 16 2015 20:38 justanothertownie wrote:
I just saw Onegu has his vote already on marv. I guess I'll never be cool

##Vote: Marvellosity

no he doesn't
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 11:39 GMT
#1176
On September 16 2015 20:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 20:38 justanothertownie wrote:
I just saw Onegu has his vote already on marv. I guess I'll never be cool

##Vote: Marvellosity

no he doesn't

hurray!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 11:39 GMT
#1177
On September 16 2015 20:38 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 20:20 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote Cephiro


1) lied with first post, or tried to make joke around OP. Both are scummy.
2) overreaction / overdefensive
3) Too sensible and too many questions leading nowhere.
4) Palmar 100% townread on Cephiro


Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 20:38 Palmar wrote:
##unvote
##vote Cephiro


What now Koshi?

You are mafia with marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 11:40 GMT
#1178
On September 16 2015 20:35 Koshi wrote:
Palmar, want to lynch marv?

He just defended me, which I liked.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 11:42 GMT
#1179
Palmar is so mafia it hurts my soul.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 11:42 GMT
#1180
I knew it when I was on JAT, I know it when I am on marv now.

But oh well. we will get him bois.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 120
ViBE25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13861
910 70
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota107
League of Legends
Doublelift2855
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4543
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1159
FrodaN954
olofmeister802
Liquid`Hasu326
C9.Mang0318
Livibee195
ToD185
UpATreeSC65
PPMD26
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 55
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV547
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur600
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.