• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:41
CEST 04:41
KST 11:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7857 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 18:32 GMT
#2376
Ensenada is foggy as fuck.

I will vote scott for the "i dont have a read on copcake but she is town"
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 18:51 GMT
#2398
Huh

Btw I have to make a presentation for PEMEX people.

I don't get why you guys are voting sup tho, I think he is super town, the only thing I disliked was his "cake is town because i played voice mafia with her" but that's it << another thing that irked me.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 19:02 GMT
#2408
Fuck you because I dont share what's on my mind I am mafia?

Lol No, I mean I would bus moosy PRETTY HARD but there is ONE THING holding me to do so.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 19:04 GMT
#2409
Also, I don't work for pemex, I do marketing shit for companies that rent/sells/ vessels or provide services to pemex.

Yesterday at night I got a call if I could help with one presentation and I was like ok.

Woke up with a doc document in my email, no logo, no nothing, just text. It's a new company so I have to do the miracle of doing some sort of branding today.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 22:46 GMT
#2671
Ok this changes a lot of things.

The reason why I hold back with moosy is because I believed he was a PR, but with the new claim doctor it doesn't make sense, because you know, if he was cop he would have cop me asap since he has been on my ass since day 1.

I mean the reason why he had been putting tons of effort etc, I was like "ok maybe he is all hyped and shit because he believes he is town saviour" but in the world in which we know there is a doc as a fact it absolutly makes no fucking sense for him to be cop.

GG He is mafia, kill him with fire.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 22:46 GMT
#2672
Also I didn't want to share all of this because I believed I would put him in danger and would be fucking obvious for mafia who to target.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 22:48 GMT
#2674
On the other hand, I think there must be some fucking townie that is like forever acting town but is actually mafia, might be the GF that is resting in marshmallows
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 22:48 GMT
#2675
The claim changed my perspective of you again.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 22:50 GMT
#2678
This also makes me wonder another thing, if Fidei is James, then he is the last scum.

I mean, moosy knows TOO MUCH info of me and the other reason he would get those is if he is team with someone who has played with me before.

Maybe alakasam also.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 22:50 GMT
#2679
I finished, clients are checking and stuff.

Rip me in peperonnis, I am just about to eat taco fish.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 23:38 GMT
#2688
On September 13 2015 07:57 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 07:50 CopCake wrote:
This also makes me wonder another thing, if Fidei is James, then he is the last scum.

I mean, moosy knows TOO MUCH info of me and the other reason he would get those is if he is team with someone who has played with me before.

Maybe alakasam also.


Are you trying to say that md is coming to a conclusion on your alignment abruptly? like he's saying your scum, but that would only make sense if you and he are on a team together.

as in you two have been double bussing the whole game. if he argues you are town without having a good reason to call you town that would be a valid TMI argument.

he's not doing either. and where in this forum are you drawing a MD and Fidei team?


Now here you are putting words in my mouth.

I said he knows too MUCH PERSONAL INFO of me.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 21 2015 23:05 GMT
#3460
I didn't enjoy this game, Moosy was annoying as hell.

GG Nocturne mage and noobking.

also rayn and yamato for getting gb and md.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 21 2015 23:06 GMT
#3461
Also that "cake was mafia with rayn" was something i posted in the qt and fucking moosy posted THAT IN THE GAME, info of our QT in the fucking game for him to look "better"

JESUSCHRIST.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 21 2015 23:09 GMT
#3463
Don't justify yourself.

I also left an order of how you should have killed people but alas you didnt.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 21 2015 23:10 GMT
#3465
Also James I love you <3
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-21 23:17:35
September 21 2015 23:17 GMT
#3471
But that is because is me, but i will admit I played fucking bad because I was 100% mad the whole game.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 22 2015 00:22 GMT
#3509
It was horrible and I hope I never ever get to play with someone like that in my life.

I hope you improve Moosy.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 22 2015 00:23 GMT
#3510
Like seriously, I LOVE to be scum, I die for my team, etc but this was just bullshit.

GB survived another day because I told him to claim doctor -__-

and figured out bershke was the doctor that's why he got role blocked.

But then even of several times telling MD to stop he continued to push and push and push and push and push and push and push

FGS
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 22 2015 03:56 GMT
#3519
He bused his TWO TEAM MATES.

TWO TEAM MATES.

And he has a horrible attitude in the qt saying how cool he was.

-__-

it was like if we were ginean pigs to sacrifice.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 22 2015 23:34 GMT
#3541
On September 23 2015 02:27 n00bKing wrote:
Day 1 I list 4 different reasons why CopCake is Scum, and vote against her all day. Late Day 1, after yamato has put GB in trouble, he makes a terrible Doctor claim. I call it out as BS (twice) and switch to him.

My voting history:

##Vote: CopCake

##Unvote ##Vote: GlowingBear

EASY GAME. :D

I selected rayn for the non-vote, because I was virtually certain that if he was Town, he would be the easiest player in the game (probably the easiest player on the SITE) for me to manipulate. And I couldn't have asked for the strategy to work any better for me than it did. As it enabled me to completely eliminate rayn as a suspect (hence where I say that rayn was "doing all of the Scum team's work for them", which can only be true if he's Town) so that I can promptly stop reading anything he says. And when he predictably tries to put together a push on me, I pegged CopCake jumping on board in precisely the spot where I expected to catch Scum doing it (and told everyone so). There was a post I made where I refused to answer GB's questions, because it would interfere with how I was "helping two players do something." The two players I was helping were the two that were voting against me: yamato and rayn. And by refusing to explain my interactions with rayn, I was helping yamato and rayn get a Scum player to claim the safe landing spot on me, which is exactly what CopCake did, and she was snared.

I had said that all would be explained on Night 1, so if people just follow through with the GB lynch after his preposterous Doctor claim, then I think there's a good chance I convince Mage to check CopCake on Night 1, and we lynch Red on the first 2 Days of the game. And really, ALL that is necessary for this all to come off without a hitch is for rayn to STFU. That's it. yamato and I steamroll this game if rayn just stays out of the way. It would probably have taken a few more days to catch Moosy (since unlike CopCake, he actually knows something about how to look Town) but after hitting Red on the first 2 Days, we have an eternity of mislynches to figure out the bus.

Anyway, goodbye TL. Unlike Fidei, I will not be ending my Mafia-playing career. I will continue to play as often as I can, just not at THIS fuckin' place. Back to the sites where players can see beyond what is 6 inches in front of their face. Back to the sites where people actually think before they post. Back to the sites where ZERO replacements are needed in the signups, because people actually show up to play, and care whether they win or lose.

Two different people have tried to tell me that I'm only frustrated with the low level of play here because I've played in the Newbie games. And that since I have more experience than the coaches I've received, the "big games" would be more my speed. NOPE. I've read a few of the big games too, and the level of play in them can be summarized as "I'm 100 pages behind. lol, what do?"

In my last 15 games on sites other than this one (you know, sites where people THINK...and TRY...) I am a combined 12-2-1, and haven't had any losses in my last 7 games.

I could try to go through the steps of canceling or deactivating my account. But given the attitudes of the players here, I think it would be more appropriate if I just decided that I "can't be bothered" to do anything. So long, everyone! And nice work, Moosy!


Bullshit, trust me I KNOW HOW TO LOOK TOWN, this game was absolutely annoying to me.

Not rsoultin's fault tho.

And this is what I like about mafia community, some people will come and brag stuff I think they don't deserve.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings176
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 213
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 205
Terrorterran 17
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift5846
JimRising 740
Counter-Strike
taco 294
minikerr33
Other Games
summit1g12157
C9.Mang0373
PiLiPiLi8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1233
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP185
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 20m
Replay Cast
20h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.