• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:47
CEST 21:47
KST 04:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8669 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 130

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 179 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 22:10 GMT
#2581
Breshke where are you?
Minimal effort.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:11 GMT
#2582
superbia - what in that exchange makes you absolutely think scott was hard bussing gb d1? where are you so sure?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:11 GMT
#2583
I just went through it and I'm struggling with that one liner I mentioned
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:12 GMT
#2584
On September 13 2015 07:08 Alakaslam wrote:
I sheep Breshke. My paradigm was shattered by that claim.


what do you think about scott hard bussing?

what do you think about copcake's read just now on scott?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 22:12 GMT
#2585
I was never sure dude. But his mafia read on GB seemed to come out of nowhere and seemed to follow the general direction.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 22:12 GMT
#2586
Slam I hate how you only start posting after I ping you out.
Minimal effort.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 12 2015 22:13 GMT
#2587
On September 13 2015 07:12 Superbia wrote:
I was never sure dude. But his mafia read on GB seemed to come out of nowhere and seemed to follow the general direction.

That's not how I remember it. It seemed to me to be a reaction to GB reading him (IE it started as OMGUS).
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 22:14 GMT
#2588
He said it was from obsing four GB scum games a few hours ago though.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 22:15 GMT
#2589
Like this silence is pretty fucking disgusting.
Minimal effort.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 12 2015 22:15 GMT
#2590
from who?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 22:15 GMT
#2591
On September 13 2015 07:12 Superbia wrote:
Slam I hate how you only start posting after I ping you out.

Understandable as that is usually scummy.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:15 GMT
#2592
if we vote scott (and honestly I'm stuck on him) to save superbia, we have the issue with bf/cake. both those two have voted off-wagon. superbia's rationale for voting slam sorta makes sense in this respect.

I can't think of anyway to save superbia, though, this is totally going to be a mislynch.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 22:16 GMT
#2593
Slam/Scott/Breshke. Like I expect breshke to be evaluating here. =/ Also copcake/boxerfred mia. Z.
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 22:16 GMT
#2594
I kind of don't like Breshke suddenly being silent.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 22:16 GMT
#2595
Yeah I'm dying here and it's pretty dumb.
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 22:17 GMT
#2596
In fact I am not going to sheep Breshke.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:17 GMT
#2597
On September 13 2015 07:15 Superbia wrote:
Like this silence is pretty fucking disgusting.


yeah, I learnt pretty quickly observing that silent lynches (in the absence of a scumclaim) is a mislynch.

lynch copcake or boxerfred. I'm serious. preferably copcake. if that's a mislynch then I won't hide from what I did.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 22:18 GMT
#2598
I'll lynch to save myself so whatever.
Minimal effort.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 12 2015 22:18 GMT
#2599
Bresh said couldn't be here EOD earlier.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:18 GMT
#2600
On September 13 2015 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
I kind of don't like Breshke suddenly being silent.


how long ago did he disappear? timezone issues?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech143
BRAT_OK 82
Railgan 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1636
Shuttle 682
Dewaltoss 125
Trap 27
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
420jenkins490
XaKoH 477
Counter-Strike
fl0m4069
Fnx 668
kRYSTAL_17
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4146
Liquid`Hasu572
Other Games
summit1g4043
Liquid`RaSZi2003
FrodaN979
B2W.Neo419
ToD216
C9.Mang0166
TKL 90
UpATreeSC83
QueenE69
RotterdaM65
Mew2King31
PPMD15
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
WardiTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2360
League of Legends
• TFBlade771
Other Games
• Shiphtur1419
• imaqtpie824
• WagamamaTV307
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 13m
Patches Events
20h 13m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.