• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10477 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 128

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 179 Next
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 21:38 GMT
#2541
superbia if you have any comment on the Scott TMI possibility it would be grand. since you were the one to have brought it up initially if I recall right.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:40 GMT
#2542
On September 13 2015 06:37 NocturneMage wrote:
Voting boxerfred for now.

I'm honestly very stuck on Scott from this first part. Going to try and break through both of their filters and see if something comes through that I didn't see.

I assume people are voting superbia for the superbia/breshke conversation or for the superbia read on slam?

yay for town
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 21:42 GMT
#2543
On September 13 2015 06:38 NocturneMage wrote:
superbia if you have any comment on the Scott TMI possibility it would be grand. since you were the one to have brought it up initially if I recall right.


I don't know man, I think scott may still be mafia but his post on obsing GB could be real. At this point I think I'm going to be the lynch and I've kind of given up. =/ Like if we don't lynch mafia here I'm going to be the lynch 100% tomorrow and it's fucked up.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:44 GMT
#2544
On September 13 2015 06:42 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 06:38 NocturneMage wrote:
superbia if you have any comment on the Scott TMI possibility it would be grand. since you were the one to have brought it up initially if I recall right.


I don't know man, I think scott may still be mafia but his post on obsing GB could be real. At this point I think I'm going to be the lynch and I've kind of given up. =/ Like if we don't lynch mafia here I'm going to be the lynch 100% tomorrow and it's fucked up.

There is actually close to no reason why you would be the 100% lynch tomorrow.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:44 GMT
#2545
With Breshke out the window and no one pressuring you for now, who do you want to look into?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 21:45 GMT
#2546
honestly I think superbia is town, how does the slam thing make him mafia? I'm so lost now.

lynch copcake/boxerfred.....still looking into scott. that's where I am now.

if superbia flips green, fidei is looking significantly worse. he said he will look into superbia. 45m until deadline.

it looks like fidei is looking to lynch him based on omgus.

not sure I will have enough time to get back to looking into fidei - I'd rather not yolo vote anyone not without looking into them.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 12 2015 21:45 GMT
#2547
Okay, so I'm sticking on Superbia, and I think you all should too. Here are my reasons:

1. His EOD1 is EXTREMELY suspicious.

He doesn't really scum read n00b until after everyone else votes onto him. He says at #1093 that he thinks n00b is posting "[not] like his mafia meta on this site", but then literally in his next post starts scum reading him. Interestingly, he is only convinced on n00b very late, but he then becomes VERY convinced. He also refuses to switch off GB, despite his top town reads (Rayn and Yamato) moving onto GB. He also scum reads n00b for being absent at EOD, when GB was *also* absent.

2. Throughout D1 he continually asks questions of everyone. He asks everyone for their reads on everyone. But he actually doesn't give any reads of his own really. He says THREE DIFFERENT TIMES that his read on GB is some variant of "IDK".

3. He asks for the doctor and the cop to both claim, well in advance of when they should.

4. He moves onto Breshke after I list him as scum, seemingly out of nowhere.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:46 GMT
#2548
This should be relatively simple for you to address Superbia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 21:46 GMT
#2549
On September 13 2015 06:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 06:42 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2015 06:38 NocturneMage wrote:
superbia if you have any comment on the Scott TMI possibility it would be grand. since you were the one to have brought it up initially if I recall right.


I don't know man, I think scott may still be mafia but his post on obsing GB could be real. At this point I think I'm going to be the lynch and I've kind of given up. =/ Like if we don't lynch mafia here I'm going to be the lynch 100% tomorrow and it's fucked up.

There is actually close to no reason why you would be the 100% lynch tomorrow.


I know this shit dude. Everyone is going to be like "sigh, we should have lynched superbia".
Minimal effort.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 21:46 GMT
#2550
What? Fidei, really? are you not reading the thread?

Superbia had a VERY clear progression on Breshke. I outlined that last night. Might have been whilst you were out.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 12 2015 21:48 GMT
#2551
@NM none of the above is OMGUS. Also, I was scum reading him before he started scum reading me (which makes me think his might be OMGUS, but I think it's more that he was trying to redirect attention, especially once Bresh claimed).
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 12 2015 21:48 GMT
#2552
@NM I'll go find your Superbia post now.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:54 GMT
#2553
Fidei, switch to boxer.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 21:54 GMT
#2554
1. My push on noob was OMGUS and the fact that he had me as town early on (iirc) and then switched on me during EoD even though he had other scum reads (again, iirc). So I started pushing him hard. I had no read on GB (oh no!) and said that I would back the wagon if it was really necessary. Do you really believe that as mafia I would not join up with a wagon that looks like it's going through? Like it's so fucking dumb. Also if I don't share the read I'm not going to go on it. I thought rayn/yamato were town but they could be wrong. I don't think I read noob for being absent at EoD?

2. I did give out reads during d1. How does me being "idk" on GB make me mafia dude? Especially if there's a big wagon on him? I would join in.

3. I proposed a possible cop claim, but realized it was bad after rayn said it. Honestly I just believed we could have near-auto the next day, and since I also believed rayn was the doctor after GB flipped, losing the cop during the night was a scary possibility (roleblock rayn, kill possibly doctor read). Again, doesn't make me scummy.

4. I told you I had him as PR/mafia D1. I thought I had the doctor in slam (and cop in *MYSTERY*) so I fucking went on breshke. Turns out he was still the PR. You should know this if you had read our "pointless conversation".
Minimal effort.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 21:55 GMT
#2555
On September 13 2015 06:45 Fidei86 wrote:
Okay, so I'm sticking on Superbia, and I think you all should too. Here are my reasons:

1. His EOD1 is EXTREMELY suspicious.

He doesn't really scum read n00b until after everyone else votes onto him. He says at #1093 that he thinks n00b is posting "[not] like his mafia meta on this site", but then literally in his next post starts scum reading him. Interestingly, he is only convinced on n00b very late, but he then becomes VERY convinced. He also refuses to switch off GB, despite his top town reads (Rayn and Yamato) moving onto GB. He also scum reads n00b for being absent at EOD, when GB was *also* absent.

2. Throughout D1 he continually asks questions of everyone. He asks everyone for their reads on everyone. But he actually doesn't give any reads of his own really. He says THREE DIFFERENT TIMES that his read on GB is some variant of "IDK".

3. He asks for the doctor and the cop to both claim, well in advance of when they should.

4. He moves onto Breshke after I list him as scum, seemingly out of nowhere.


For #1 I am reading around the post you cite.

n00bking says he'd vote superbia to save himself, superbia says he can die, that was presumably in response to what n00b said. How is that a problem?

Also on Superbia refusing to switch off GB, we have this: (1103/1106)

On September 07 2015 06:22 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 06:21 n00bKing wrote:
On September 07 2015 06:18 Superbia wrote:
And you even spelled my name wrong.

YUP. By the way, if GlowingBear were to be lynched today, you better hope he flips Town. Because if he were to flip Red, you've just placed yourself in a position where it looks like you're trying to use your vote to protect him.


Oh I don't give a shit son. I can be wrong on day 1.


On September 07 2015 06:23 Superbia wrote:
That also looks like you're setting up a TMI-induced associative lynch.


Do you think mafia would openly admit the bolded?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:56 GMT
#2556
Superbia, why are you not a big fan of the boxerfred lynch.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 21:56 GMT
#2557
Last post was directed at Fidei.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 21:56 GMT
#2558
Ugh. Guess. -_-
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:57 GMT
#2559
On September 13 2015 06:56 Superbia wrote:
Ugh. Guess. -_-

dot...dot...dot
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 21:57 GMT
#2560
On September 13 2015 06:56 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Superbia, why are you not a big fan of the boxerfred lynch.


....or re-evaluating copcake for that matter.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11988
StarCastTV_EN343
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko136
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13759
Bisu 3900
Jaedong 3351
EffOrt 1173
ZerO 426
Horang2 378
Pusan 278
BeSt 269
Zeus 247
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 193
Hyun 144
Mind 137
Barracks 97
ggaemo 82
Bale 45
Killer 43
Yoon 43
Sharp 43
scan(afreeca) 42
NotJumperer 32
ToSsGirL 30
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Terrorterran 15
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
League of Legends
JimRising 398
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1205
byalli457
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9653
crisheroes235
Sick178
Pyrionflax160
dupreeh98
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 189
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 85
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
StarCraft 2
WardiTV9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 55
• killerbeecast8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV363
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Jankos1155
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 14m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.