• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8674 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 179 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 20:53 GMT
#2521
On September 13 2015 05:43 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 05:40 Superbia wrote:
Okay.

Context: Slam is the unclaimed cop with a red-check on prplhz and there's a wagon running on prplz with a small majority. It's EoD and Slam is not really there to comment. Then we decide to switch to Palmar because Palmar was probably mafia. Slam comes in and drops this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/477800-vii-titanic-mini-mafia-i-have-a-cunning-plan?page=192#3835

Very similar to what he posted at EoD1 (iirc).

Video I linked would be like a hint breadcrumb system system Slam would use (in the game I linked to he had messages hidden in his posts from top to bottom).

Superbia, you know you're screwing us over if you're right about Slam being cop?

I WAS cop, but I am not cop today.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 20:54 GMT
#2522
I am down for boxerfred but I am sheeping based real doc wherever their vote is.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 20:55 GMT
#2523
On September 13 2015 05:53 Superbia wrote:
I don't really want either of those kills moosy.

-.- See, the thing is it still mind boggles me to not listen to the person who has clearly had the best reads this whole game.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 20:55 GMT
#2524
I hate to be that guy (actually I love it) but I was right about town leaning Breshke this whole time as well.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 20:57 GMT
#2525
I think maybe slam might be one.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 20:58 GMT
#2526
Slam??
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 20:58 GMT
#2527
I am finally home and sorted. Diving scott right now.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 20:58 GMT
#2528
I'm not sure. I actually don't really know how to read slam.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 20:59 GMT
#2529
But his reads this EoD have been absolutely chaotic. He has called me town and then 5m later voted for me (for no good reason).
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:00 GMT
#2530
Town:
NocturneMage
Alakaslam
Breshke

Town Lean:

Fidei86

Null:
Superbia (need to look into)
scott31337 (had to be busing hard)

Mafia:
boxerfred
CopCake
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:03 GMT
#2531
Everyone else has a condition on which they have to be Mafia but these two are objectively the most scummy.

boxerfred hasn't given any of his promised reads, he hasn't read the thread, and he just throws baseless accusations at people.

CopCake literally came into thread, posted two town reads about Superbia and Alakaslam, made idle chitchat, whipped up an excuse, then left.

It literally makes me face palm to see you guys not lynch these people.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:04 GMT
#2532
The only other person that you can make a case on is me. If you're so indecisive about this then lynch me and maybe open your eyes after I flip green??
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 21:05 GMT
#2533
I could see a boxerfred scum but I am sheeping Breshke.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:06 GMT
#2534
On September 13 2015 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
I could see a boxerfred scum but I am sheeping Breshke.

oml where are you Breshke.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 21:06 GMT
#2535
So Breshke is the person to convince, people, since it is two votes this cycle where Breshke votes.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:08 GMT
#2536
I was kind of hoping that I was wrong and just tunneling af but this literally just ran us in circles and it all points back to these two people.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:08 GMT
#2537
Ugh, i'm starting to care about this game again. Going to go and take a break. Will be around for EoD though.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 21:33 GMT
#2538
I want to talk about scott's very early game when he started scumreading GB.

Does this look like an organic or contrived read to you? The biggest issue I have with this is the "GB thing and defending" line.

The stuff after this line (vote on slam, post on 631) makes sense but not this first initial read on gb.

Scott posting on GB

post 279 - I tried to read around this.

On September 05 2015 09:15 scott31337 wrote:
GB smoking/drinking again - and follow his opposite

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:12 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think GB is mafia here?

I don't care i stopped reading his posts.
I hope a vigilante shoots him.


Ok, you're mafia

##Vote: Rayn


623 - soft push on gb (this is 17 hours later)

On September 06 2015 02:53 scott31337 wrote:
I'm only at page 19 - We have a vote thread I see http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/494187-nsm-xiv-firefly-voting-thread#12

##Vote N00bking

GB probably mafia too for his - GB thing and defending

Breshke trying almost too hard - I have not seen him pour so much into a game - maybe he got laid off - but I have to call him town for now, but tinfoil scary the work he is putting in


I read between 279 and 623 on GB's filter

I am not sure what Scott means by GB thing and defending.

Scott what did you mean here?


-----------------------------------

Then post 631 - this post looks towny but is the first interaction TMI?

GB smoking/drinking is NAI. That sentence doesn't really say anything in post 279.

The one liner in 623 has me scratching my head in a did he or didn't he softpush/bus situation, but 623 shows him doing the work to push gb again for voting slam. He crosschecked GB.

Post 638 (Scott calling GB's read on him mafia) is NAI for Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On September 06 2015 03:53 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2015 03:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Scott, wouldn't it be easier if you'd cobsolidate your reads in one post instead of going through the topic and post reads and re-adapt them as you go?

Meh, I don't know. I don't like what you're doing, although I think your reads make sense


I was posting my townie thoughts along the way and adding my thoughts and quotes up in notepad.

Do you have any specific questions for me?

Is n00bking toast and you are bussing him now?

What about boxerfred, who's only made one post, why do you mention nothing of him?


On September 06 2015 04:02 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2015 03:53 scott31337 wrote:
On September 06 2015 03:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Scott, wouldn't it be easier if you'd cobsolidate your reads in one post instead of going through the topic and post reads and re-adapt them as you go?

Meh, I don't know. I don't like what you're doing, although I think your reads make sense


I was posting my townie thoughts along the way and adding my thoughts and quotes up in notepad.

Do you have any specific questions for me?

Is n00bking toast and you are bussing him now?

What about boxerfred, who's only made one post, why do you mention nothing of him?


I have no questions for you since you read progression is clear to me. So there it is. Now is the time you say this is a scum tell of mine.
I make nothing out of boxer's post, neither Fidei's. These are guys who have just made one post.


The bolded COULD come from a scum Scott (posts 646/649)

So far, I'm leaning townish but that VERY first interaction has me scratching my head. Scott if you can answer that that would help.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 21:35 GMT
#2539
:3 Basically what I said NocturneMage. What do you want to do?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 21:37 GMT
#2540
Voting boxerfred for now.

I'm honestly very stuck on Scott from this first part. Going to try and break through both of their filters and see if something comes through that I didn't see.

I assume people are voting superbia for the superbia/breshke conversation or for the superbia read on slam?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5536
Bisu 3045
Soulkey 1209
Jaedong 1023
Horang2 616
EffOrt 571
Mini 403
actioN 362
Larva 326
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 236
Mind 95
Pusan 85
Sea.KH 78
Shinee 76
Sharp 76
hero 72
Dewaltoss 67
Snow 62
Hyun 56
sorry 52
Barracks 44
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 22
scan(afreeca) 18
Trap 18
NaDa 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4835
qojqva2970
Dendi1081
Counter-Strike
Fnx 572
fl0m0
Other Games
olofmeister1222
hiko938
B2W.Neo753
Lowko349
crisheroes270
DeMusliM265
Pyrionflax216
XBOCT198
Hui .192
Livibee165
Liquid`VortiX152
QueenE86
Mew2King46
Liquid`RaSZi35
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1083
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV649
League of Legends
• Nemesis2507
• Jankos1995
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 41m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.