• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8413 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 131

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 179 Next
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:18 GMT
#2601
nvm
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:18 GMT
#2602
Slam what are you doing if you are not sheeping Breshke?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 22:18 GMT
#2603
I can almost guarantee that there's 1 mafia lurking atm.
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 22:19 GMT
#2604
Voting Boxerfred.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 12 2015 22:19 GMT
#2605
He's an Aussie. But that means it's the morning there. IDK.

Also, I really don't see how we've got ANOTHER fake claim. If it was fake, the real doctor should 100% claim. But I think they already would have.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 22:19 GMT
#2606
Nooo. z_z
Minimal effort.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 12 2015 22:19 GMT
#2607
I could move to BF. Let me go quickly look at his filter.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 22:19 GMT
#2608
ughhhh.
Minimal effort.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 12 2015 22:20 GMT
#2609
On September 13 2015 06:33 NocturneMage wrote:
I want to talk about scott's very early game when he started scumreading GB.

Does this look like an organic or contrived read to you? The biggest issue I have with this is the "GB thing and defending" line.

The stuff after this line (vote on slam, post on 631) makes sense but not this first initial read on gb.

Scott posting on GB

post 279 - I tried to read around this.

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 09:15 scott31337 wrote:
GB smoking/drinking again - and follow his opposite

On September 05 2015 08:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:12 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think GB is mafia here?

I don't care i stopped reading his posts.
I hope a vigilante shoots him.


Ok, you're mafia

##Vote: Rayn


So he votes on Rayn who seems to be townie here - and well we know he is townie. GB's vote is pretty bad here.

623 - soft push on gb (this is 17 hours later)

Show nested quote +
On September 06 2015 02:53 scott31337 wrote:
I'm only at page 19 - We have a vote thread I see http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/494187-nsm-xiv-firefly-voting-thread#12

##Vote N00bking

GB probably mafia too for his - GB thing and defending

Breshke trying almost too hard - I have not seen him pour so much into a game - maybe he got laid off - but I have to call him town for now, but tinfoil scary the work he is putting in


I read between 279 and 623 on GB's filter

I am not sure what Scott means by GB thing and defending.

Scott what did you mean here?


He's defending bad issues and is thinking opposite thoughts then I am (It's a GB mafia trait from his games I've read and obs'ed. His only view I agreed at that time was on n00bking. He scums n00bking but votes me anyway)

-----------------------------------

Then post 631 - this post looks towny but is the first interaction TMI?

GB smoking/drinking is NAI. That sentence doesn't really say anything in post 279.

The one liner in 623 has me scratching my head in a did he or didn't he softpush/bus situation, but 623 shows him doing the work to push gb again for voting slam. He crosschecked GB.

Post 638 (Scott calling GB's read on him mafia) is NAI for Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show nested quote +
On September 06 2015 03:53 scott31337 wrote:
On September 06 2015 03:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Scott, wouldn't it be easier if you'd cobsolidate your reads in one post instead of going through the topic and post reads and re-adapt them as you go?

Meh, I don't know. I don't like what you're doing, although I think your reads make sense


I was posting my townie thoughts along the way and adding my thoughts and quotes up in notepad.

Do you have any specific questions for me?

Is n00bking toast and you are bussing him now?

What about boxerfred, who's only made one post, why do you mention nothing of him?


Show nested quote +
On September 06 2015 04:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 06 2015 03:53 scott31337 wrote:
On September 06 2015 03:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Scott, wouldn't it be easier if you'd cobsolidate your reads in one post instead of going through the topic and post reads and re-adapt them as you go?

Meh, I don't know. I don't like what you're doing, although I think your reads make sense


I was posting my townie thoughts along the way and adding my thoughts and quotes up in notepad.

Do you have any specific questions for me?

Is n00bking toast and you are bussing him now?

What about boxerfred, who's only made one post, why do you mention nothing of him?


I have no questions for you since you read progression is clear to me. So there it is. Now is the time you say this is a scum tell of mine.
I make nothing out of boxer's post, neither Fidei's. These are guys who have just made one post.


The bolded COULD come from a scum Scott (posts 646/649)

So far, I'm leaning townish but that VERY first interaction has me scratching my head. Scott if you can answer that that would help.


I'd look up some OBS of GB mafia, but I don't have time to do that before deadline. I put in my parts in bold in the quotes above.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:21 GMT
#2610
Scott if you are not mafia, what do you think between boxerfred/copcake?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:22 GMT
#2611
Slam doesn't believe in a copcake lynch.

Fidei voting boxerfred after he said he was pressed for time?

this is not good. fuck.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 22:22 GMT
#2612
Superbia- you read Boxerfred town? Who is the scum?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 12 2015 22:23 GMT
#2613
@NM I haven't moved yet
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:23 GMT
#2614
MoosyDoosy where in the bloody hell are you right now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 22:23 GMT
#2615
This is not clear at all. What are we supposed to do.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 12 2015 22:23 GMT
#2616
You maybe. z_z
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 22:23 GMT
#2617
I'm back.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 22:23 GMT
#2618
This Superbia lynch is dumb af switch to boxerfred wtf.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 12 2015 22:23 GMT
#2619
On September 13 2015 07:23 Superbia wrote:
You maybe. z_z

I am ready to just stay the course.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 12 2015 22:24 GMT
#2620
I think boxer is worse out of the two. Copcake calling me mafia and voting seems unnatural for the reasons (I believe because I put him in the weak side of the town circle, but didn't understand this and I explained it)
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 78
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
febbydoto17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6852
Coldzera 740
JimRising 623
hungrybox547
WinterStarcraft366
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft273
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1043
• Rush961
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 13m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.