• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:06
CEST 10:06
KST 17:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8016 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 179 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 04 2015 23:20 GMT
#221
On September 05 2015 08:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:09 Superbia wrote:
Really, rayn?

yes, really.
if someone is going to be nothing but a distraction they do it on purpose and it probably makes them mafia.
if people play seriously and don't just fucking troll then we can actually win this game.


Making jokes =\= not playing seriously.
I'm adorable.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 04 2015 23:20 GMT
#222
In which page the game started?
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 04 2015 23:22 GMT
#223
On September 05 2015 08:19 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:07 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.

I feel like it's NAI. It's probably a mix of pun and an observation. If yo uboth are town then you both are going to show something for it. and if u don't then it's an easy way to make some reads off of making an inner circle early on yeah? just some thoughts

Of course we are. The reason i am reading yamato town is because i talked with him on TS last night and he has rolled mafia for like 5 games in a row or something and i told him "hey let's wreck mafia if we are both town, it would be nice to play with you when you are actually town and play".

He basically promised to play in his first post, because he seems interested in the game and happy. If it's a fake post then i will 100% figure it out based on his play AFTERWARDS, but as per now there is zero reason to think yamato is mafia.

I don't really get what you are saying here. Like are you suggesting posts that do not make any sense and do not help town find mafia are not scummy? Because in my opinion they are. Again there was no reason for him to make the post from town perspective, hell he himself clarified that already. Like obviously he is not 100% mafia, which is why i am not voting for him, but that was a HUGE red flag for me. So if Breshke is town he better shape up, because he is actually a decent player when he plays, and i expect everyone who is town to play. What he did so far is far from decent.

Superbia can go to townpile aswell.

l0l ok. thnx for the background story which helps make ur and yamato's posts make sense.

and no im not saying what ur saying doesn't make sense. what i AM saying is that ur nitpicking over a post. because i actually thought that u and yamato associating with each other was a bit strange and i was looking to see what u guys did further.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 04 2015 23:22 GMT
#224
On September 05 2015 08:20 CopCake wrote:
In which page the game started?

9. like u can just scroll thru instead of asking miss.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 23:22 GMT
#225
Like Superbia. I don't mind this:
On September 05 2015 07:33 GlowingBear wrote:
AWWWW YEAH I'M THE VIGI

I mind the fact that when multiple people want a clarification if the dude is joking or not he refuses to clarify.
Because even if it's obvious to him, it apparently was not obvious to other people. Which he should see, and then he should stop.

It is just a distraction. Can you get my point?
table for two on a tv tray
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 04 2015 23:23 GMT
#226
On September 05 2015 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:12 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think GB is mafia here?

I don't care i stopped reading his posts.
I hope a vigilante shoots him.


Ok, you're mafia

##Vote: Rayn
I'm adorable.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 04 2015 23:23 GMT
#227
On September 05 2015 08:23 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:12 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think GB is mafia here?

I don't care i stopped reading his posts.
I hope a vigilante shoots him.


Ok, you're mafia

##Vote: Rayn

l0l he's clearly not. this is standard angry rayn wtf. calm down.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 23:24 GMT
#228
On September 05 2015 08:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:19 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:07 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.

I feel like it's NAI. It's probably a mix of pun and an observation. If yo uboth are town then you both are going to show something for it. and if u don't then it's an easy way to make some reads off of making an inner circle early on yeah? just some thoughts

Of course we are. The reason i am reading yamato town is because i talked with him on TS last night and he has rolled mafia for like 5 games in a row or something and i told him "hey let's wreck mafia if we are both town, it would be nice to play with you when you are actually town and play".

He basically promised to play in his first post, because he seems interested in the game and happy. If it's a fake post then i will 100% figure it out based on his play AFTERWARDS, but as per now there is zero reason to think yamato is mafia.

I don't really get what you are saying here. Like are you suggesting posts that do not make any sense and do not help town find mafia are not scummy? Because in my opinion they are. Again there was no reason for him to make the post from town perspective, hell he himself clarified that already. Like obviously he is not 100% mafia, which is why i am not voting for him, but that was a HUGE red flag for me. So if Breshke is town he better shape up, because he is actually a decent player when he plays, and i expect everyone who is town to play. What he did so far is far from decent.

Superbia can go to townpile aswell.

l0l ok. thnx for the background story which helps make ur and yamato's posts make sense.

and no im not saying what ur saying doesn't make sense. what i AM saying is that ur nitpicking over a post. because i actually thought that u and yamato associating with each other was a bit strange and i was looking to see what u guys did further.

I always nitpick over posts. That's how you find scum.

And yes the latter part of your post is reasonable, that's how i would think people react. It's not how Breshke reacted though...
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 04 2015 23:28 GMT
#229
How is rayn mafia for that o_O ?

And yeah I found it.

I am caught up now.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 04 2015 23:29 GMT
#230
i like how rayn immediately becomes less angry when copcake entered the thread. we need to keep her alive to calm him down l0l.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 04 2015 23:29 GMT
#231
On September 05 2015 08:20 CopCake wrote:
In which page the game started?


9

@rayn. I just think your expectations are too high too early like yes I get you want people to play seriously but that is difficult from the get go especially for some people and i would imagine it would lead to the game kind of fizziling out early because WTF are people going to be talking about. That coupled with the fact that you asked for a blue claim so we could lynch GB IN A NEWBIE GAME is just wrong. I get none of the "newbies" are that new but did you really think the optimal play was for someone to claim a blue role.

I can understand that you want people to play seriously but I don't understand asking a blue role to claim The scenarios you suggested after someone claims are jsut as bad because any claim outside of the vigi setup is a doc, cop or JK which will just get RB'd to eternity and poof you've lost your power role on D1. Even if GB flipped scum it would hardly be worth it.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 23:33 GMT
#232
On September 05 2015 08:29 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:20 CopCake wrote:
In which page the game started?


9

@rayn. I just think your expectations are too high too early like yes I get you want people to play seriously but that is difficult from the get go especially for some people and i would imagine it would lead to the game kind of fizziling out early because WTF are people going to be talking about. That coupled with the fact that you asked for a blue claim so we could lynch GB IN A NEWBIE GAME is just wrong. I get none of the "newbies" are that new but did you really think the optimal play was for someone to claim a blue role.

I can understand that you want people to play seriously but I don't understand asking a blue role to claim The scenarios you suggested after someone claims are jsut as bad because any claim outside of the vigi setup is a doc, cop or JK which will just get RB'd to eternity and poof you've lost your power role on D1. Even if GB flipped scum it would hardly be worth it.

Well you will play if you are town. I know that. I am not calling you definite scum or anything.

And yes, i think it's the optimal play. Just because at worst you got a guaranteed mafia with 1-1 trade.
Blue roles do not win the games, lynching mafia does.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 04 2015 23:33 GMT
#233
On September 05 2015 08:29 MoosyDoosy wrote:
i like how rayn immediately becomes less angry when copcake entered the thread. we need to keep her alive to calm him down l0l.


There was not such a change.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 04 2015 23:33 GMT
#234
I'm about to head off. Won't be around tomorrow until around this time. Some incoherent thoughts (pretty tired).

Think rayn's response to GB's claim is over the top. I don't think there is any need for any blue to out at the moment. Pretty sure we can get productive d1 going without any blue shenanigans. Actually kinda makes me dislike rayn, but I had townie vibes from him early on so whatever. Also he just called me town so I'm fine with him being town for now.

Curious to see what comes off rayn/yamato co-op stuff.

Initially disliked yamato's opening. After what rayn just said it's okay for now. Interested in rayn's follow up opinion.

Don't really like moosy I think. Especially the purposely random typing (different from pre-game). Also can't really find a reasoning behind his posts yet (might be bc I'm tired).

Dislike breshke who feels bitter in his latest post (mafia trait imo). Feels weird to see him admit to scummy-esque things. IDK what he's doing as either alignment. Have to see later.

GB is idk. Don't really care about the (fake) claim that much tbh.

Rest also IDK.

So yeah. Follow rayn for now probably. Don't claim blue though. No matter what he says. I'll see where you guys are at tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 23:35 GMT
#235
On September 05 2015 08:33 Superbia wrote:
Think rayn's response to GB's claim is over the top. I don't think there is any need for any blue to out at the moment. Pretty sure we can get productive d1 going without any blue shenanigans. Actually kinda makes me dislike rayn, but I had townie vibes from him early on so whatever. Also he just called me town so I'm fine with him being town for now.

keep it simple.
if you can get a 50-50 chance of lynching mafia on D1 by outing one blue role you should ALWAYS take is in any game.
table for two on a tv tray
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 04 2015 23:38 GMT
#236
Eminem - No love

oldie but goodie
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 04 2015 23:38 GMT
#237
I don't like Breshke comment but first

Do I know you or have I played voice mafia with you?
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 04 2015 23:38 GMT
#238
On September 05 2015 08:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:29 Breshke wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:20 CopCake wrote:
In which page the game started?


9

@rayn. I just think your expectations are too high too early like yes I get you want people to play seriously but that is difficult from the get go especially for some people and i would imagine it would lead to the game kind of fizziling out early because WTF are people going to be talking about. That coupled with the fact that you asked for a blue claim so we could lynch GB IN A NEWBIE GAME is just wrong. I get none of the "newbies" are that new but did you really think the optimal play was for someone to claim a blue role.

I can understand that you want people to play seriously but I don't understand asking a blue role to claim The scenarios you suggested after someone claims are jsut as bad because any claim outside of the vigi setup is a doc, cop or JK which will just get RB'd to eternity and poof you've lost your power role on D1. Even if GB flipped scum it would hardly be worth it.

Well you will play if you are town. I know that. I am not calling you definite scum or anything.

And yes, i think it's the optimal play. Just because at worst you got a guaranteed mafia with 1-1 trade.
Blue roles do not win the games, lynching mafia does.


Nah I know and i understand that you are clearly frustrated and that can help explain how you have reacted to things.

I think im going to just agree to disagree because i don't see how you could think GB was certain mafia after what he did and this isn't going anywhere.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 04 2015 23:39 GMT
#239
On September 05 2015 08:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:33 Superbia wrote:
Think rayn's response to GB's claim is over the top. I don't think there is any need for any blue to out at the moment. Pretty sure we can get productive d1 going without any blue shenanigans. Actually kinda makes me dislike rayn, but I had townie vibes from him early on so whatever. Also he just called me town so I'm fine with him being town for now.

keep it simple.
if you can get a 50-50 chance of lynching mafia on D1 by outing one blue role you should ALWAYS take is in any game.


I think he might do this as town though.

In addition I will say this. Do not believe GB is the vigi today. Evaluate him like any other. Do not give him a pass whatsoever.
Minimal effort.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 04 2015 23:40 GMT
#240
On September 05 2015 08:38 CopCake wrote:
I don't like Breshke comment but first

Do I know you or have I played voice mafia with you?


You don't know me.

I wanna try voice mafia but time-zones are so shit for me
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 546
Hyun 43
Killer 39
NotJumperer 35
Bale 32
scan(afreeca) 25
Larva 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Hm[arnc] 4
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto136
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9562
edward125
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King82
Other Games
summit1g7212
olofmeister893
Coldzera 710
Happy261
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick540
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos747
• Stunt365
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 55m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.