• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 179 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 04 2015 22:43 GMT
#181
On September 05 2015 07:40 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 07:33 Superbia wrote:
Counterclaim.


Counterclaim the counterclaim


[image loading]
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 04 2015 22:44 GMT
#182
On September 05 2015 07:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 07:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:35 yamato77 wrote:
I ROLLED TOWN

GG BOYS


I don't like this opening, tho.

well start liking it right now.


I'm searching for the like button but this is no Facebook
I'm adorable.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 04 2015 22:46 GMT
#183
So do we just sit back and wait for the yamato/rayn magic to happen?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 04 2015 22:47 GMT
#184
What exactly are you expecting, bresh?
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 22:48 GMT
#185
GlowingBear final anwer, are you claiming a vigilante or not?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 22:50 GMT
#186
Breshke do you have reasons to believe:
1) i am town
2) yamato is town?
table for two on a tv tray
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 04 2015 22:52 GMT
#187
On September 05 2015 07:47 Superbia wrote:
What exactly are you expecting, bresh?


To participate in Day 1

On September 05 2015 07:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Breshke do you have reasons to believe:
1) i am town
2) yamato is town?


nope. The only person I have a town lean on is GB
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 22:53 GMT
#188
On September 05 2015 07:52 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 07:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Breshke do you have reasons to believe:
1) i am town
2) yamato is town?


nope. The only person I have a town lean on is GB

Okay so why did you post your question before then?
Like you just literally answered it.
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 04 2015 22:53 GMT
#189
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.
Writer@WriterYamato
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 04 2015 22:54 GMT
#190
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.


I don't expect you too.

I won't be explaining why I like his posting either before anyone asks
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 22:56 GMT
#191
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 04 2015 22:56 GMT
#192
Breshke is probably town. Else he (probably) needs to be with one of yamato/rayn.
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 22:57 GMT
#193
On September 05 2015 07:56 Superbia wrote:
Breshke is probably town. Else he (probably) needs to be with one of yamato/rayn.

You should probably elaborate on this more.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 22:58 GMT
#194
yamato i am almost certain Slam is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 04 2015 22:59 GMT
#195
On September 05 2015 07:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.


If you think this you probably need to think yamato is probably mafia. I don't think mafia breshke posts that if you're both town. What is his reasoning? Trying to get inside some circle this early on? Like that? I doubt it.
Minimal effort.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 04 2015 23:00 GMT
#196
On September 05 2015 07:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.


How is it out of place? Why are you taking the post 100% seriously? Do you honestly believe that I am telling everyone to do nothing other than you and yamato.

I don't really get where you are coming from rayn
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 04 2015 23:01 GMT
#197
On September 05 2015 07:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
GlowingBear final anwer, are you claiming a vigilante or not?


I am+ Show Spoiler +
not+ Show Spoiler +
saying I'm not
I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2015 23:01 GMT
#198
On September 05 2015 07:59 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 07:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.


If you think this you probably need to think yamato is probably mafia. I don't think mafia breshke posts that if you're both town. What is his reasoning? Trying to get inside some circle this early on? Like that? I doubt it.

I am saying he has no fucking reasoning to make that post. AS TOWN.
There is literally zero reasoning for him to make that post as town.

It's posting for the sake of posting, the post does not make any sense if he does not think me and yamato are town.
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 04 2015 23:01 GMT
#199
Sorry for the bad post XD

I got scared away, am here now.

Come townread me :D
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 04 2015 23:02 GMT
#200
Breshke, what were your thoughts behind that post?
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 183
Nina 137
SteadfastSC 68
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 486
910 63
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm20
League of Legends
Doublelift1293
Super Smash Bros
PPMD67
Other Games
summit1g9253
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde51
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21476
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
20m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.