On September 05 2015 05:10 GlowingBear wrote:
I have a question.
Should we eat stroganoff with or without French fries?
I have a question.
Should we eat stroganoff with or without French fries?
Its a trick question, you always get Freedom Fries
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Tictock
United States6052 Posts
On September 05 2015 05:10 GlowingBear wrote: I have a question. Should we eat stroganoff with or without French fries? Its a trick question, you always get Freedom Fries | ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
| ||
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
![]() | ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
muahaha | ||
|
MoosyDoosy
United States4519 Posts
| ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
On September 05 2015 05:16 Tictock wrote: Show nested quote + On September 05 2015 05:10 GlowingBear wrote: I have a question. Should we eat stroganoff with or without French fries? Its a trick question, you always get Freedom Fries #hostsshouldknow | ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
| ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
giant big huge >> | ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
| ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
On September 05 2015 06:35 rsoultin wrote: there is a giant countdown on the first page giant big huge >> Tee hee You've put the timeline as 18:29. I am -03:00 here | ||
|
Half the Sky
Germany9029 Posts
On September 05 2015 05:10 GlowingBear wrote: I have a question. Should we eat stroganoff with or without French fries? I have been in Québec all week. I had poutine for the very first time. Along with the traditional cheese curds, they were topped with green peppers, mushrooms and onions and I swapped for vegan sauce but they are normally with beef sauce. Not too far off from what GB mentioned. | ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
This is big | ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
On September 05 2015 06:40 Half the Sky wrote: Show nested quote + On September 05 2015 05:10 GlowingBear wrote: I have a question. Should we eat stroganoff with or without French fries? I have been in Québec all week. I had poutine for the very first time. Along with the traditional cheese curds, they were topped with green peppers, mushrooms and onions and I swapped for vegan sauce but they are normally with beef sauce. Not too far off from what GB mentioned. It's actually pretty common here in Brazil. Stroganoff, rice and French fries | ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
On September 05 2015 06:42 GlowingBear wrote: This is big nh it doesn't say 40 minutes and counting at the top of my OP? it shooooould | ||
|
MoosyDoosy
United States4519 Posts
| ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
![]() Not exactly french fries tho I'm not annoying ![]() | ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
On September 05 2015 06:48 rsoultin wrote: nh it doesn't say 40 minutes and counting at the top of my OP? it shooooould it does for me, timezones are borked on the new TL site I think | ||
|
MoosyDoosy
United States4519 Posts
| ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu FanTaSy Jaedong Shuttle BeSt actioN EffOrt Horang2 Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations Other Games StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|