• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:15
CEST 23:15
KST 06:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13484 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 16:51 GMT
#527
Why am I mafia?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 16:52 GMT
#528
I was never mafia
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 16:54 GMT
#529
We should lynch geript.
He is mafia.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 16:56 GMT
#530
This is really lol -_-
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 17:35 GMT
#533
On August 20 2015 02:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'll do stuff when I get off work.
Rux seems sorta okay at a glance though, probably shouldn't vote him.


Mafia trying to get town credit.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 17:40 GMT
#534
The mafia train of HTS, Rels and Obiwan.

*choo choo*
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 17:46 GMT
#536
On August 20 2015 02:41 geript wrote:
I kinda hope ruXxar gets modkilled for spamming. That said, I kinda think he's town. On the face, his play looks pretty similar to his last two where he's done stupid shit but posted a bunch. I should probably check gaiden to compare though.

The only thing that gives me pause is that the basis for his read is really fucktarded and the "I'll wait to confirm with him what he said" thing. Because if he fucking believes it, why in the fuck would anything I say matter? For right now, I'm leaning bad/dumb/newbie play but I wouldn't mind a cop check on him whatsoever.

I forget who it was and I'm being too lazy to find it, but I think it was HTS or JJ who pointed out about ritoky (who's obviously pretending to be BH), that even when BH goes on his long RNG pushes BH will still talk about other people and other things. That's a really good read imo. Because ritoky has been completely fucking useless and even BH will find at least 1 interesting argument to push his RNG with. + Show Spoiler +
fwiw HTS might have pointed out ruXxar b/c LS does more than what ruXxar has been pointing out and JJ might have pointed out that BH does far more than ritoky is doing. I remember liking both points when they were made actually.


I don't know why people are pushing Damdred. I'll be honest and say that I don't have a town read on him, but I don't not have a townread on him either. Like I'm super stronk at knowing his alignment and I'd be really surprised if he's mafia. Like Chezinu could be a 3p role; something like arsonist or something but I really don't care. He's unlikely to be mafia and the Chez role could be town.

I remember Rels looked a lot worse in passing. In the least, that as town he seems to make better point and choose better targets so he might have rolled scum.

Otherwise I have other shit I need to do currently and CBA.


You are scum geript. Roll over and die.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 17:49 GMT
#538
On August 20 2015 02:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 02:35 ruXxar wrote:
On August 20 2015 02:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'll do stuff when I get off work.
Rux seems sorta okay at a glance though, probably shouldn't vote him.


Mafia trying to get town credit.


I changed my mind.
100% mafia


Dance to my tune.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 18:19 GMT
#541
You're never going to lynch me this game.
Just give up already.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 18:27 GMT
#543
On August 20 2015 03:23 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 03:19 ruXxar wrote:
You're never going to lynch me this game.
Just give up already.

do i smell a challonge?



It's not a challenge if it's impossible to achieve.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 19:34 GMT
#556
On August 20 2015 04:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
ritokyhand can you fully explain the RNG method you used with none of the numbers as variables?


TLDR:

It's a glass of cum.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 21:54 GMT
#583
All the trolls are out rejoicing thinking tonight is going to be a great lynch on me.
...
WRONG.

tonight we lynch scum.

If you want to lynch scum, lynch obiwan.
His blood runs red.

All comments, no reads, no interest in solving the game.

##Unvote
##Vote obiwan
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 22:00 GMT
#585
On August 20 2015 06:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 06:54 ruXxar wrote:
All the trolls are out rejoicing thinking tonight is going to be a great lynch on me.
...
WRONG.

tonight we lynch scum.

If you want to lynch scum, lynch obiwan.
His blood runs red.

All comments, no reads, no interest in solving the game.

##Unvote
##Vote obiwan


I'm so happy with my vote on you.
You have no idea.


I especially like how you came to the conclusion that you should vote for me:

On August 19 2015 22:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Actually I just realized that I misread ruxxar's post.
Lol oops, I need caffeine before I can brain.

On August 19 2015 22:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Ima vote him anyway though.


Nice try scum boi.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 22:52 GMT
#614
On August 20 2015 07:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 07:00 ruXxar wrote:
On August 20 2015 06:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On August 20 2015 06:54 ruXxar wrote:
All the trolls are out rejoicing thinking tonight is going to be a great lynch on me.
...
WRONG.

tonight we lynch scum.

If you want to lynch scum, lynch obiwan.
His blood runs red.

All comments, no reads, no interest in solving the game.

##Unvote
##Vote obiwan


I'm so happy with my vote on you.
You have no idea.


I especially like how you came to the conclusion that you should vote for me:

On August 19 2015 22:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Actually I just realized that I misread ruxxar's post.
Lol oops, I need caffeine before I can brain.

On August 19 2015 22:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Ima vote him anyway though.


Nice try scum boi.


Good job taking two posts before I came to the conclusion that you were town, but then ignoring the ones where I actually came to some sort of conclusion and then flipped that read when you called me mafia for garbage reasons.


You managed to be the biggest waffle in the history of ever.
Let me write you the whole story of your alignment indicative posts on me:

On August 19 2015 22:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Actually I just realized that I misread ruxxar's post.
Lol oops, I need caffeine before I can brain.

On August 19 2015 22:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Ima vote him anyway though.

On August 20 2015 02:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'll do stuff when I get off work.
Rux seems sorta okay at a glance though, probably shouldn't vote him.

On August 20 2015 02:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 02:35 ruXxar wrote:
On August 20 2015 02:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'll do stuff when I get off work.
Rux seems sorta okay at a glance though, probably shouldn't vote him.


Mafia trying to get town credit.


I changed my mind.
100% mafia


#1) You are scum for voting me even though you admitted you were wrong.
Easy to join the bandwagon when Breshke, HTS and Rels already led the way.

#2) You are scum for having no reads. What you said about me are words without impact. It does not qualify as a read. You make bantering comments afraid of committing one way or the other.

#3) You are scum for having no interest in solving the game. Your comments lead nowhere, and are as neutral as possible, sniffing out thread sentiment and trying to follow the flow of safe harbor.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 23:04 GMT
#624
On August 20 2015 08:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I should probably respond to rux's post anyways:

1) I changed my read on you because you came up with garbage reasons to call me mafia. Other people actually voting you is irrelevant towards this point and you bringing it up means nothing.

2) I have reads. You saying they have no impact is meaningless.

3) You are simply wrong about me "not having interest in solving the game." This is nothing more than a plot-spackle reason people throw into their reads to make them sound smarter than they really are. The best case you'd ever be able to come up with is "he isn't doing anything," which isn't even true anymore because, shock and surprise, I have a scumlist and reads and I'm doing stuff.

You can push as hard as you want but you have no case.


Very legit. Go make reads after I make a case on you having no reads.
Then claim you have reads :ooooooooooo.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 23:06 GMT
#627
On August 20 2015 08:05 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On August 20 2015 08:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I should probably respond to rux's post anyways:

1) I changed my read on you because you came up with garbage reasons to call me mafia. Other people actually voting you is irrelevant towards this point and you bringing it up means nothing.

2) I have reads. You saying they have no impact is meaningless.

3) You are simply wrong about me "not having interest in solving the game." This is nothing more than a plot-spackle reason people throw into their reads to make them sound smarter than they really are. The best case you'd ever be able to come up with is "he isn't doing anything," which isn't even true anymore because, shock and surprise, I have a scumlist and reads and I'm doing stuff.

You can push as hard as you want but you have no case.


Very legit. Go make reads after I make a case on you having no reads.
Then claim you have reads :ooooooooooo.


Yeah I'm just gonna keep voting you.


Wont do you much good.
Im unlynchable.

Tell your scumbuddies to find another target.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 20 2015 07:35 GMT
#746
On August 20 2015 12:40 JudgeJudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 12:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
the first thing of real substance with a read he decides to post? A cop-out of a minor case on me after Obi already voted.


[image loading]

Huh? Obi never voted for you.

Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 12:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
I will admit could be bias 'cause I don't like it when people vote me for shit reasons


lol I attacked you for not following up on stuff rux said later on in the thread and for not posting reads, vote for you, and then you proceed to follow up on stuff rux said later on in the thread and then posted reads. How is that not a valid reason?

At least your rux post kinda makes sense after following your train of thought if he is saying what you are saying. I'm not actually sure he is calling you town there though. It's not really clear what he is saying at all to be honest.

@ruX what is your read on Wave?


geript read doesn't exactly bring anything new to the table and the others are kinda meh. How about reads on people like chez or Rels?

Might move my vote off you in the morning now that you're willing to play the game (assuming you don't disappear for the next 24 hours)

As a side note, I'm less worried about ritoky now that he is talking about other people.


Not lynching wave today.
Too many scums on the table.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 20 2015 07:38 GMT
#747
On August 20 2015 13:04 geript wrote:
I forgot, plus ticktock.


No, TT is town.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 20 2015 19:58 GMT
#949
I'm blue.

Don't lynch me.

This is your last warning.if you're town, don't lynch me.

You'll go down in history as the idiot who lynched your town power role.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17052
Calm 1987
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 245
Mini 185
ZZZero.O 159
firebathero 73
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift427
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5116
Liquid`Hasu60
Other Games
summit1g8688
FrodaN2183
Liquid`RaSZi2104
fl0m1222
crisheroes305
Pyrionflax200
IndyStarCraft 199
Livibee186
ToD179
C9.Mang0110
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• musti20045 26
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1586
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV313
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 46m
Replay Cast
1h 46m
OSC
14h 46m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.