• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:36
CEST 17:36
KST 00:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8293 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 08 2015 13:03 GMT
#15
/in
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 16:58 GMT
#136
On August 18 2015 00:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
Im just hoping people actually know how to play this setup, as its not really explained in the OP. Should be fun to see people like Chezinu attempt to play as somebody else


I have no clue what to do.

I'll just wing it.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 17:00 GMT
#137
Pls give me bat backs.
Bat snacks is fun.

#battraps
#scumslips
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 17:02 GMT
#138
Or oatsmaster, I think I could be a good oats master.

"Random quote"
Mafia!!!!!!!
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 17:03 GMT
#139
Just don't give me a lurker personality or ill be sad.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 17:34 GMT
#141
On August 18 2015 02:16 Half the Sky wrote:
I don't think there will be too many lurker personalities since that would take away from the fun if you think about it....

Watch me get someone like Chez, Slam, Bats, or oh lord.....kushm4sta.


I would looove getting chez.

I love role playing and poetry so much.

Onegu and rsoultin, please make it so!

I'll write you each a poem:

For onegu:

Silent lurker in the night,
Not afraid to take a fight.
The onegu rule will catch you right,
When you thought you were in the clear.

For rsoul:

Tina temptress smart and bright,
Sometimes pouty and hard to get right.
Defends her friends with all her might,
No scum can escape her scrutinizing eyes.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 17:39 GMT
#142
On August 18 2015 02:16 Half the Sky wrote:
I don't think there will be too many lurker personalities since that would take away from the fun if you think about it....

Watch me get someone like Chez, Slam, Bats, or oh lord.....kushm4sta.


What's wrong with kush?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 17:50 GMT
#143
VA I'm rooting for you.
You are funny as shit sometimes.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 17:56 GMT
#144
On August 14 2015 07:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If I'm not a role in this game I'm going to be very upset.


Does scum count as a role? :p
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 17:58 GMT
#145
Mm.

Did the starting time change?

Coulda sworn it started today.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 17:59 GMT
#146
Hmm.

Oh and yes release roles early please.

I can't wait in bubbling inside.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-17 18:10:42
August 17 2015 18:08 GMT
#147
Mm.

The team assembles, the day is nigh upon us.
Silence, the lack of sound encroaches the ears and hammers your eardrums.

Dead screams blowing fuzzily through the leaves.
Dark green shadows flashing just out of sight.

Candidly a tripping is heard, a steed on the move.
Verily it is so that time is nought but moose.
Ebbs and flows, branching out to sea.
Inland through the creeks, you find the solemn path.

More is in store for you than has been told.
Prophecies are murmured from the days of old.

Forthcoming is the moment when all is on the line.
Daybreak is upon us, time for you to shine.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:12 GMT
#149
Yeah I'm feeling good today.
God why can't this game start right this moment.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:13 GMT
#150
On August 18 2015 03:11 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2015 03:08 ruXxar wrote:
Mm.

The team assembles, the day is nigh upon us.
Silence, the lack of sound encroaches the ears and hammers your eardrums.

Dead screams blowing fuzzily through the leaves.
Dark green shadows flashing just out of sight.

Candidly a tripping is heard, a steed on the move.
Verily it is so that time is nought but moose.
Ebbs and flows, branching out to sea.
Inland through the creeks, you find the solemn path.

More is in store for you than has been told.
Prophecies are murmured from the days of old.

Forthcoming is the moment when all is on the line.
Daybreak is upon us, time for you to shine.


are you going to be like this all game?


Hell to the yeah.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-17 18:17:04
August 17 2015 18:16 GMT
#151
This is the game to let loose and let go of all inhibitions.

In all seriousness I'm trying to be a little over the top in my town games, in the hope that some of it will carry over to my scum game.

I just need to let go as scum, just stop thinking to much and be more spontaneous. Be less robotic and mechanical.

This is all part of my bigger plan to improve my scum game.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:20 GMT
#153
Mm.

Kelsier wanna tag team this game?
I'm the best teammate you can have.

I'll stand by you through heaven and hell.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:22 GMT
#154
On August 18 2015 03:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2015 02:58 ruXxar wrote:
Mm.

Did the starting time change?

Coulda sworn it started today.


flavor isn't done yet xP assuming it is early i'll discuss with oneg maybe having the roles go out an hour earlier than normal or something we'll see


I can help with flavor!!

I'm an expert in strawberry and vanilla flavourology.
Many years experience.

Pick me, pick me!
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:26 GMT
#155
Are you gonna hate me for my poetry kelsier?
You know you secretly like it <3
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:29 GMT
#156
Mm.

I'm gonna play some dota tonight maybe.
You can add me on steam if you want.
I'm not very high skilled though, haven't played in 2 years.

Search for ruxxar.
Im the guy with the duke nukem avatar.

I play east and eu.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:31 GMT
#157
Was sad when I couldn't buy a compendium after TI.
Market prices are outrageous .


I feel stupid nao
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi1106
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
OSC
7h 25m
Replay Cast
7h 25m
OSC
20h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.