• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:29
CEST 22:29
KST 05:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12590 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:05 GMT
#322
On August 19 2015 08:02 Damdred wrote:
Trfel,shows the rule is still valid!

A loan has been issued to geript with a 3.5% rate. Item,delivery will be scheduled for tonight. The bank does not take responsibiltiy for bodily harm or death.


Why is it harmful?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:06 GMT
#324
On August 19 2015 08:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 08:02 Damdred wrote:
Trfel,shows the rule is still valid!

A loan has been issued to geript with a 3.5% rate. Item,delivery will be scheduled for tonight. The bank does not take responsibiltiy for bodily harm or death.

Trfel isn't in this game.


Anyway I think ruxxar might be mafia


I no scum.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:07 GMT
#326
On August 19 2015 08:06 Breshke wrote:
KSC is town but watch some fucking idiots lynch him after I am dead


Why do you think he's town?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:15 GMT
#330
On August 19 2015 08:10 geript wrote:
Maybe I wrong on wave and Breshke is rayn. Idk. Either way there's like an 80% chance that Blazinghand is a mafia pm. So we should lynch him.


I think you're wrong. He doesn't play scum like this.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:32 GMT
#345
On August 19 2015 08:16 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 08:07 ruXxar wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:06 Breshke wrote:
KSC is town but watch some fucking idiots lynch him after I am dead


Why do you think he's town?


Becouse he seems to have the same fucking disdain for this shitty fucking game that I do

Do you have any fucking reads from your rng discussion or are you just going to fill pages of filter with shit



Town:
Ritoky - meta.
Fecalfeast - meta
Geript - meta

Null:
Kelsier - meta
Wave - meta
Judge Judy - meta

Scum:
Damdred - meta
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:37 GMT
#352
On August 19 2015 08:31 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 08:12 ritoky wrote:
I don't RNG as scum.

I find that argument compelling.
##vote ritoky


That don't make sense.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:40 GMT
#355
On August 19 2015 08:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 08:28 Damdred wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:19 Damdred wrote:
I have items for different alignments and if I send the wrong item they die: ( hopefully DAMDRED picks right for,his friend geript


Send me stuff.


Are you friend of damdred?


...Yes?


Are you claiming scum? Friends of damdred are scum.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:41 GMT
#360
On August 19 2015 08:37 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 08:35 Chezinu wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:34 ritoky wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:24 Chezinu wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:12 ritoky wrote:
I don't RNG as scum.

Ok cool. You roll the dice ->random.org<-
Who is it?


Random.org screenshots can be manipulated, whereas applying a post # to a formula is provable in all situations.

So, you are saying you are seriously about this lynch?


I see no better option currently. No case has been made that is compelling enough to outweigh a 30% chance of hitting mafia.


We could lynch damdred.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:43 GMT
#363
On August 19 2015 08:40 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 08:37 ruXxar wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:31 Chezinu wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:12 ritoky wrote:
I don't RNG as scum.

I find that argument compelling.
##vote ritoky


That don't make sense.

Why don't you try finding scum? It's more the part that you are not trying to find scum and are just bantering away like a mofo. I made that mistake in GoT. Townies try to find scum. Not do what you are doing.


I don't need to find scum. They make themselves scummy.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:45 GMT
#367
On August 19 2015 08:42 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 08:40 ruXxar wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:28 Damdred wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:19 Damdred wrote:
I have items for different alignments and if I send the wrong item they die: ( hopefully DAMDRED picks right for,his friend geript


Send me stuff.


Are you friend of damdred?


...Yes?


Are you claiming scum? Friends of damdred are scum.


I am vt.


Nice.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:47 GMT
#368
On August 19 2015 08:45 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 08:43 ruXxar wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:40 Chezinu wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:37 ruXxar wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:31 Chezinu wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:12 ritoky wrote:
I don't RNG as scum.

I find that argument compelling.
##vote ritoky


That don't make sense.

Why don't you try finding scum? It's more the part that you are not trying to find scum and are just bantering away like a mofo. I made that mistake in GoT. Townies try to find scum. Not do what you are doing.


I don't need to find scum. They make themselves scummy.


Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were ritoky responding to me. Do you think ritoky is scummy?


Ritoky is really towny.
Bringing out his calculator and pushing bad logic is his top town traits.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:53 GMT
#373
On August 19 2015 08:51 Fidei86 wrote:
The person who has Chezinu should be pretty obvious, and they haven't revealed themselves yet.


It's obviously damdred lol.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 23:53 GMT
#376
On August 19 2015 08:49 Chezinu wrote:
ruXxar is mafia also.


I no scum. What are you smoking.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 00:09 GMT
#389
On August 19 2015 09:07 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 08:32 ruXxar wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:16 Breshke wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:07 ruXxar wrote:
On August 19 2015 08:06 Breshke wrote:
KSC is town but watch some fucking idiots lynch him after I am dead


Why do you think he's town?


Becouse he seems to have the same fucking disdain for this shitty fucking game that I do

Do you have any fucking reads from your rng discussion or are you just going to fill pages of filter with shit



Town:
Ritoky - meta.
Fecalfeast - meta
Geript - meta

Null:
Kelsier - meta
Wave - meta
Judge Judy - meta

Scum:
Damdred - meta


Come on now, newbies really should not be trying to apply meta reads. Maybe after you've played in more games than you can count on your hands you can start to try and apply this type of read. There are just too many factors that goes into a proper meta read for you to let that me your only method of judging people.

Besides, in a game where everyone is trying to play the meta of somebody else this seems like a really retarted way to go.

Reading and posting as I can, will be more active later when I get off work.

Btw, I think FF got GB this game.


The Geript is real :o
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 00:12 GMT
#392
On August 19 2015 09:09 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 09:00 Fidei86 wrote:
The only Chezinu I have been exposed to is the Onegu version of Chezinu. No hate because I haven't seen the true Chezuinu in action.


Then what was the purpose of your Chezinu is obvious and no one's outed yet post?

Seems to many in the thread that Damdred is obviously Chezinu...


^
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 06:24 GMT
#455
On August 19 2015 07:00 geript wrote:
I didn't roll scum of someone I wanted to be T.T


You rolled scum of someone you didn't want to be?
Confirm?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 06:28 GMT
#456
On August 19 2015 07:17 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 07:16 Damdred wrote:
On August 19 2015 07:14 geript wrote:
On August 19 2015 07:08 Damdred wrote:
There once was a man named Damdred, he moved outside town one day and never turned back.

Monsters everywhere red blue and black. The hangman noose he feared the most all,he wanted was his friends but who would,be his friend? Would it be you or maybe you?
Would geript be,his friend?

I don't know if I can be friends with Chezinu. It's like rubbing it in.


Are you a monster?

Yes


Yeah okay geript confirmed scum.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 06:30 GMT
#457
On August 19 2015 07:34 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 07:31 Damdred wrote:
Wave is scary, his,face reminds me of what I saw when I looked under my bed. What friend will protect me? Who will be my friend?

It's ok. I'll smother him with a pillow when he sleeps. You need not worry.


More scum proof.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 06:39 GMT
#460
On August 19 2015 08:10 geript wrote:
Maybe I wrong on wave and Breshke is rayn. Idk. Either way there's like an 80% chance that Blazinghand is a mafia pm. So we should lynch him.


Trying lynch town ritoky for reasons that are pulled out if thin air.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 19 2015 06:49 GMT
#461
On August 19 2015 09:20 Tubesock wrote:
ruXxar,

Is Obiwan's meta town if he claims "vt" or is it only when he claims "town"?


He's done both as town and scum.
When he claims scum he's always been scum though.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4906
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g8017
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN1838
fl0m1368
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM476
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax198
Livibee194
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick959
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 31m
Replay Cast
2h 31m
OSC
15h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.