• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8294 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 19:21 GMT
#1819
On August 16 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 04:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, I'm happy to lynch Trfel. He's too certain of himself, and too abrasive for Trfel standards.



Like what?

Calling your statements ridiculous is something I never expected Trfel to say. Calling something "simply nonsense" also feels out of character.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 19:23 GMT
#1821
On August 16 2015 04:22 Damdred wrote:
Trfel as town has said a lot worse things about my statements before...

Really? Whenever I've played with him he always seems so careful with his wording.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 19:23 GMT
#1822
Wait a second am I applying Breshke meta to Trfel
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 19:26 GMT
#1824
Nevermind guys, I solved it. Take a look at Trfel's last mafia game...
On June 11 2015 14:50 Trfel wrote:
Pre-game excuse:

The deadline isn't ideal for me. I should be able to be there for most of the deadlines (I hope), but I likely won't be able to stay and wait for the flip or post after the flip.


Now look at this.
On August 11 2015 05:56 Trfel wrote:
This is a pre-game excuse.


Absolutely damning.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 19:32 GMT
#1826
On August 16 2015 04:30 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 04:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Nevermind guys, I solved it. Take a look at Trfel's last mafia game...
On June 11 2015 14:50 Trfel wrote:
Pre-game excuse:

The deadline isn't ideal for me. I should be able to be there for most of the deadlines (I hope), but I likely won't be able to stay and wait for the flip or post after the flip.


Now look at this.
On August 11 2015 05:56 Trfel wrote:
This is a pre-game excuse.


Absolutely damning.


This is the most garbage argument for someone being scum that I've ever seen.


I'm glad my argument regarding pre-game posts before players receive their alignments is taken with the proper respect and seriousness.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 19:35 GMT
#1828
On August 16 2015 04:32 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 04:30 ruXxar wrote:
On August 16 2015 04:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Nevermind guys, I solved it. Take a look at Trfel's last mafia game...
On June 11 2015 14:50 Trfel wrote:
Pre-game excuse:

The deadline isn't ideal for me. I should be able to be there for most of the deadlines (I hope), but I likely won't be able to stay and wait for the flip or post after the flip.


Now look at this.
On August 11 2015 05:56 Trfel wrote:
This is a pre-game excuse.


Absolutely damning.


This is the most garbage argument for someone being scum that I've ever seen.


maybe because it's a joke lol?

##Unvote
##Vote Prplhz

Are you trying to get lynched?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 19:39 GMT
#1830
Also reading through Trfel's filter in the newbie game I have absolutely no clue how to scumread him.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 19:42 GMT
#1832
On August 16 2015 04:40 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 04:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 04:32 prplhz wrote:
On August 16 2015 04:30 ruXxar wrote:
On August 16 2015 04:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Nevermind guys, I solved it. Take a look at Trfel's last mafia game...
On June 11 2015 14:50 Trfel wrote:
Pre-game excuse:

The deadline isn't ideal for me. I should be able to be there for most of the deadlines (I hope), but I likely won't be able to stay and wait for the flip or post after the flip.


Now look at this.
On August 11 2015 05:56 Trfel wrote:
This is a pre-game excuse.


Absolutely damning.


This is the most garbage argument for someone being scum that I've ever seen.


maybe because it's a joke lol?

##Unvote
##Vote Prplhz

Are you trying to get lynched?
Wait, weren't you the person with the townread on prplhz earlier? I actually really liked that read (though I guess I really ought to go check if it's true).

Prplhz, please explain why you voted for me.

Yes, but it was connected to Chez being scum (which I had him on due to PoE). It'd be a much weaker connection if his scum partner was someone that's doing well.

I still think there's good arguments for him to be town but there's better arguments for him to be scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 20:32 GMT
#1846
So much ninjaing going on.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 20:34 GMT
#1849
Rayn, please hold my hand I'm worried
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 20:55 GMT
#1851
Yeah that feels a lot like reaching. I don't think there was ever a realistic chance for someone not hopeless getting shot by the storm vote.

Ugh Prp looks so bad though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 20:56 GMT
#1852
I'd like Palmar to come in and say something smart.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 21:18 GMT
#1856
On August 16 2015 06:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i hope you are not wrong here Artanis...
Because if prplhz flips town and we lynch Trfel the next day you suddenly become #1 lynch on D4.

I'm never getting lynched because I'm town and no matter what they flip that won't change.

You haven't really been pushing Trfel like he's 100% either. I don't understand how you can say he won't flip town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 21:27 GMT
#1859
Actually just went through Prpl's latest two games, I found that in his last mafia game he was being incredibly cocky, whereas in his town game he was much more open, questioning and willing to listen to others. I feel this game actually looks more like his towngame.
##Unvote
##Vote Trfel
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 21:48 GMT
#1863
On August 16 2015 06:46 Damdred wrote:
I'm confused why is palmar saying hes going to sheep rayn but votes against what rayn wants

Uh, he's voting for Trfel?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 21:54 GMT
#1865
On August 16 2015 06:52 Damdred wrote:
I guess I need my eyes checked? I thought it said prp oh well

Not sure honestly how you can get any type of read from what Prp is doing today though

Good thing we don't only have to look at today.

I do hope Chez continues to play now that he's no longer getting lynched for now.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 23:45 GMT
#1882
I WANT OFF MR BONES WILD RIDE
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 23:47 GMT
#1883
Other than prpl himself whom obviously has to vote for Trfel the wagon is pure. I guess I'll hold onto that.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 23:51 GMT
#1887
On August 16 2015 08:47 prplhz wrote:
the ride never ends

prpl since you're likely to die tonight could you at least share your reads as much as possible?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 23:58 GMT
#1889
Reasons help.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 636
ProTech175
UpATreeSC 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16491
Calm 3228
Mini 374
Mind 83
910 58
soO 42
Dota 2
Gorgc6037
canceldota71
monkeys_forever20
Counter-Strike
fl0m2303
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4014
Other Games
FrodaN876
Beastyqt560
olofmeister414
Liquid`Hasu298
Khaldor236
Livibee191
C9.Mang0171
IndyStarCraft 138
QueenE61
ZombieGrub55
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix17
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2800
• WagamamaTV381
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie739
• Shiphtur606
• Scarra560
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.