• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War525.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8063 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 122 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 06:59 GMT
#1401
oh and..

On December 01 2014 16:38 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 16:28 sicklucker wrote:
Im surprised people didnt give me some credit for being triple bussed from like day 1. I have no idea why they bussed me so hard from my pov I was being the most town read of all.

Chezinu Rules.



See rayn.. It does work!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 14 2015 07:00 GMT
#1402
On August 14 2015 15:50 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 15:49 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 15:48 ruXxar wrote:
And trying to align yourself with VE just makes you even more scummy btw.

There's no reason for scum to NK VE when he has 0 thread presence, unless your plan is to frame trfel.

is that why you killed me?

You guys totally underestimate my <3's for VE...


2 scum reads.
Plain English.
Go.

"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 07:01 GMT
#1403
On August 14 2015 15:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So what are you claiming mafia and somebody stole your powers again like Slam did in that game?

NOOOOO!!!!

I was totally showing you the love I have for VE and would not kill him... oh geez... needs more examples... oh oh noes!!!

Would would kill VE!?!??! Not me. Not some afk Hopeless guy.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 14 2015 07:01 GMT
#1404
So you think Trfel is mafia.
Fine, it doesn't help your case because:
1) you would say that as mafia anyways regardless of Trfel's affiliation
2) you voted for deconduo instead of arguing a lynch on Trfel.
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 07:02 GMT
#1405
BUT RAYN IM GETTING OLDER!!! IM BECOMING LIKE CALLER AND ALL THE OTHER GREAT PLAYERS OF OLD!!!

I don't have enough time to play as I use to... I was sheeping VE I R SERIOUS!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 07:04 GMT
#1406
Are you mad cause I had no hearts for you back then.. Are you made that I was having too much fun with puns and you took me seriously?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 14 2015 07:05 GMT
#1407
I encourage everyone to vote for chezinu.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 14 2015 07:06 GMT
#1408
I am not mad. I think you are mafia because there is zero reasoning for me to think you are town, you failed your Chezinu rule on D1 and lynched town instead of mafia. I think you are mafia because noone except you or Artanis would kill VE and i do not think Artanis is mafia. I think you are mafia because you are not being smart, having / not having time has nothing to do with that.
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 07:07 GMT
#1409
On August 14 2015 16:05 ruXxar wrote:
I encourage everyone to vote for chezinu.

I discourage. You are suppose to let me live another day cause I'm Chezinu.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 07:09 GMT
#1410
On August 14 2015 16:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not mad. I think you are mafia because there is zero reasoning for me to think you are town, you failed your Chezinu rule on D1 and lynched town instead of mafia. I think you are mafia because noone except you or Artanis would kill VE and i do not think Artanis is mafia. I think you are mafia because you are not being smart, having / not having time has nothing to do with that.

I'm sorry for using my smartness quietly and voting for Artanis last night.. I just didn't want to let people know who i thought was mafia cause I have red/blue blindness...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 14 2015 07:10 GMT
#1411
Why do you think Artanis is mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 07:12 GMT
#1412
On August 14 2015 16:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why do you think Artanis is mafia?

Cause of the green and red boxes.

Based on his figure I thought Palmar was most suspicious. It is usually the person least accused in the beginning of the game that is mafia from my experience. Art chose the easiest lynch candidate.

If I was mafia, I would call people town. Seriously, I would make friends with town so they don't kill me.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 07:13 GMT
#1413
BUT I LOVE PALMAR!!!! *CRIES*
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 07:15 GMT
#1414
On August 11 2015 14:11 Chezinu wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count


(1) Trfel - Chezinu
(2) Chezinu - Trfel, Damdred

Have not Voted: raynpelikoneet, Artanis[Xp], rsoultin, ruXxar, Palmar, prplhz, deconduo, VisceraEyes, Hopeless1der, Vivax


Trfel and Damdred first to post but last to vote.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 07:17 GMT
#1415
Confessions:

I sheeped VE... cause I no read.

I remember thinking, I never saw hopeless post once. Didn't want to vote him. Then saw one post and that was it... I watched VE cause we be friends. I sheeped VE.. VE WHY DID YOU JUMP OFF THAT CLIFF!??!?!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 14 2015 07:18 GMT
#1416
Then why didn't you call him mafia on D1?
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 07:22 GMT
#1417
On August 14 2015 16:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Then why didn't you call him mafia on D1?

I didn't have a read on Hopeless so I had two scenarios in my mind at once.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 07:22 GMT
#1418
On August 14 2015 16:22 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 16:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Then why didn't you call him mafia on D1?

I didn't have a read on Hopeless so I had two scenarios in my mind at once.

well.. maybe more than two..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 07:23 GMT
#1419
I would have bussed an afk mafia if I was mafia... I would have at least been on there once.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 14 2015 07:25 GMT
#1420
So let me see:
1) You didn't follow the Chezinu rule (instead you voted AGAINST it on deconduo and not Hopeless)
2) You also did vote with Artanis who is your scumread (again, on deconduo and not Hopeless)
3) Your reasoning for that is that you wanted to sheep VE.

Here is an example of the game D1 i last played with you:
+ Show Spoiler +
D1 votecount:
KillerSOS (4): The_Templar, Hopeless1der, GlowingBear, Alakaslam
hopeless1der (3): Holyflare, VisceraEyes, ritoky
sicklucker (3): Fecalfeast, Chezinu, Damdred
TheTemplar (2): liancourt, raynpelikoneet
liancourt (1): KillerSOS
Damdred (1): sicklucker

Why are you not voting with VE here?
What's different in this game?
You have basically called me town all game long, i would expect you to pay attention to what i say and who i vote for on D1. Instead of this you go against the Chezinu rule AND for some reason you are okay voting with your scumreads instead.

Are you trying to throw the game? Because that's what you are doing if you are town.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 428
TKL 257
CranKy Ducklings188
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1114
TKL 257
ProTech134
Rex 121
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57471
Free 1916
Horang2 328
firebathero 240
Zeus 178
Trap 114
Last 113
Hyun 80
910 71
ToSsGirL 67
[ Show more ]
soO 30
Rock 21
Bishop 20
Aegong 20
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 11
Noble 11
Dota 2
Gorgc8214
Dendi907
XaKoH 447
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3412
byalli1736
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko436
Other Games
singsing2417
Mlord427
Beastyqt410
KnowMe184
DeMusliM114
Liquid`VortiX113
QueenE80
Hui .19
mouzStarbuck2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
• StrangeGG 28
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2638
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1464
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 21m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.