• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:59
CEST 15:59
KST 22:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War485.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7846 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 122 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 02:09 GMT
#1361
On August 14 2015 11:06 Damdred wrote:
Ve was a really strange kill

Not really, VE wouldn't vote for me this day. VE and I work together a lot. He gets me.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 02:11 GMT
#1362
Oh and I troll checked Mr. Truffle last night will reveal later tonight.. I want to finish some work for so I can be present when I reveal.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 14 2015 02:15 GMT
#1363
Then who is scum chez and tries to frame the bank
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 14 2015 05:42 GMT
#1364
<---- confirmed town right here.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2015 05:52 GMT
#1365
On August 14 2015 14:42 ruXxar wrote:
<---- confirmed town right here.
"[G] How to improve your mechanics in SC2" is confirmed town?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 05:56 GMT
#1366
On August 14 2015 14:52 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 14:42 ruXxar wrote:
<---- confirmed town right here.
"[G] How to improve your mechanics in SC2" is confirmed town?


I've got you now!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 06:00 GMT
#1367
verified

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 14 2015 06:01 GMT
#1368
Mafia is bluehunting. And stupid.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 14 2015 06:03 GMT
#1369
Well okay this means rsoultin is not mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 14 2015 06:04 GMT
#1370
On August 14 2015 14:52 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 14:42 ruXxar wrote:
<---- confirmed town right here.
"[G] How to improve your mechanics in SC2" is confirmed town?


You silly.

I'm confirmed town

I was first to call hopeless scum, and voted him all day.

I was suspicious of people not wanting to lynch hopeless.

Af night I heavily encouraged people to storm vote hopeless.

I was also right on VE, my alignment test on him worked as I expected.

I'd like to see someone try to push scum on me after this.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2015 06:06 GMT
#1371
On August 14 2015 15:04 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 14:52 Trfel wrote:
On August 14 2015 14:42 ruXxar wrote:
<---- confirmed town right here.
"[G] How to improve your mechanics in SC2" is confirmed town?


You silly.

I'm confirmed town

I was first to call hopeless scum, and voted him all day.

I was suspicious of people not wanting to lynch hopeless.

Af night I heavily encouraged people to storm vote hopeless.

I was also right on VE, my alignment test on him worked as I expected.

I'd like to see someone try to push scum on me after this.
Okay, will do.

You bussed Hopeless1der, and didn't actually push him. You're trying to make a big deal about something you did that isn't so significant. The fact that you're drawing attention to yourself when no one else is talking about you suggests that you're overly concerned about your own appearance and don't care about finding scum.

ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 14 2015 06:08 GMT
#1372
On August 14 2015 15:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 15:04 ruXxar wrote:
On August 14 2015 14:52 Trfel wrote:
On August 14 2015 14:42 ruXxar wrote:
<---- confirmed town right here.
"[G] How to improve your mechanics in SC2" is confirmed town?


You silly.

I'm confirmed town

I was first to call hopeless scum, and voted him all day.

I was suspicious of people not wanting to lynch hopeless.

Af night I heavily encouraged people to storm vote hopeless.

I was also right on VE, my alignment test on him worked as I expected.

I'd like to see someone try to push scum on me after this.
Okay, will do.

You bussed Hopeless1der, and didn't actually push him. You're trying to make a big deal about something you did that isn't so significant. The fact that you're drawing attention to yourself when no one else is talking about you suggests that you're overly concerned about your own appearance and don't care about finding scum.



Yep total bus people.
I drew upon me the wrath of rayn and vivax on purpose just so that I could bus hopeless.

Got em boys.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 14 2015 06:11 GMT
#1373
And if you don't think I care about finding scum then you've been playing a different game.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 14 2015 06:11 GMT
#1374
Trfel who is scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 06:13 GMT
#1375
Geez... I confirm Mr. Truffle and no body cares... should have gotten a red check like Amber...


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 19 2008 02:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Okay so I was coming home from work today and I am switching my vote to CraziePenguin. Why?! I saw this on the way home:

[image loading]


From Mafia Game 2

People understood the signs back then...

On April 19 2008 03:54 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2008 02:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Okay so I was coming home from work today and I am switching my vote to CraziePenguin. Why?! I saw this on the way home:

[image loading]


Not is this only concrete evidence, it's downright divine intervention.


If you read that game, you would know that the penguin was crazy red.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2015 06:16 GMT
#1376
Maybe Chezinu, depending on what he does next.

Maybe prplhz, I need to read his filter again tomorrow.

Maybe rsoultin? I've kind of been ignoring her?

I need to take a closer look at what ruXxar's saying.

Artanis is looking a bit better, but I'm still concerned..... Same with Damdred.

I don't really feel like filter diving tonight.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 14 2015 06:17 GMT
#1377
So in fact you have zero idea?
Chezinu are you claiming a cop?
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2015 06:19 GMT
#1378
On August 14 2015 15:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So in fact you have zero idea?
To be honest I didn't really do much reading at all today, and I feel really out of touch with the thread.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2015 06:20 GMT
#1379
Also, LOL at Chezinu XD
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 14 2015 06:24 GMT
#1380
On August 14 2015 15:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So in fact you have zero idea?
Chezinu are you claiming a cop?


You better answer this real quick or im lunching you today chez.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 331
TKL 245
CranKy Ducklings151
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1120
Lowko511
TKL 245
Rex 126
ProTech120
MindelVK 23
EmSc Tv 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58421
Free 2008
Horang2 322
firebathero 252
Zeus 181
Last 100
Hyun 88
Pusan 79
ToSsGirL 70
910 59
[ Show more ]
Trap 45
soO 33
Aegong 23
scan(afreeca) 17
Rock 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7148
Dendi947
XaKoH 386
canceldota63
420jenkins5
Counter-Strike
fl0m1937
byalli363
Other Games
singsing2317
B2W.Neo466
Mlord316
Beastyqt304
DeMusliM122
Liquid`VortiX99
QueenE74
KnowMe5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 4
EmSc2Tv 4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP25
• StrangeGG 24
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FT.aCt)Sony0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2920
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1493
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 1m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.