• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:50
CEST 21:50
KST 04:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8294 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 21:57 GMT
#1620
On August 15 2015 06:45 ruXxar wrote:
Artanis my most trusted associste. Do I forgive chez here?

I put my trust In you 100%.

Lead me to the light artanis.

I can forgive Chez for the crime of being mafia, but he must be purified first. The noose shall purify.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 21:59 GMT
#1621
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm actually not that sure about Chez being mafia but everyone else looks a lot townier so meh
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 09:35 GMT
#1661
On August 15 2015 18:27 ruXxar wrote:
He's intentionally causing confusion instead of trying to be clear in his communication.
intentionally avoiding simple questions and giving answers that are not even related.

There is no way chezinu is not mafia.

There is definitely a way that Chezinu isn't mafia. Not being clear in his communication and avoiding questions he doesn't want to answer is well within the Chez way.

The problem I still have with his play is that I feel he's playing to survive more so than to help town. I'm curious why you think he isn't mafia anymore Rayn.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 10:22 GMT
#1665
On August 15 2015 19:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No i don't really think Chezinu is mafia because of his posting. It is sort of dick move analysis. I don't actually think he would get that mad as scum. He basically doesn't realize he isn't doing any good for himself and just gets him killed instead of trying to survive.

I am pretty sure he is not mafia.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

VE did have his eye on Trfel early on. Could that be why he died?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 10:25 GMT
#1667
The Hopeless/Trfel interaction still bothers me though, it seems like a small point but does scum really focus their attention on responding to another scum when they barely post at all?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 10:26 GMT
#1669
Also I kind of want to lynch Rsoul actually. She hasn't really done much but comment on the game, reminds me a lot of Wave in Noir.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 10:28 GMT
#1672
On August 15 2015 19:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2015 19:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also I kind of want to lynch Rsoul actually. She hasn't really done much but comment on the game, reminds me a lot of Wave in Noir.

I believe there is no way rsoultin does not shoot either me or you in the N1.

Hm, true, the NK doesn't make much sense for it to be her. Bleh.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 10:29 GMT
#1673
Though the NK can be explained by the mafia team simply having a strong blueread on VE.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 10:33 GMT
#1675
I scrolled through her filter (fuck reading all of it) and yes. I want to lynch the rsoul. She hasn't pushed anything, just commented on the game and called a few people town. It feels like her heart isn't in the game and I believe that to mean that she is mafia. It's time to poke the hornet's nest.
##Vote Rsoultin
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 12:13 GMT
#1688
I.. think this is a correct update though I'm sure I'm missing something.
[image loading]
Ruxx, what do you think of Rsoultin?
Vivax, you?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 12:23 GMT
#1691
On August 15 2015 21:22 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2015 21:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I.. think this is a correct update though I'm sure I'm missing something.
[image loading]
Ruxx, what do you think of Rsoultin?
Vivax, you?


She's voting on chezinu. Good enough for me today.

That's not good enough for me today. Please actually look into her and tell me what you feel she's actually contributed in the game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 13:20 GMT
#1696
On August 15 2015 21:54 rsoultin wrote:
ye, you're right. since the argument with viva/rayn i haven't had much desire to play lol >< how does that make me mafia exactly?

hint: i'm not -_-

My point is you haven't really done anything to solve the game whilst you have been posting. Coupled with the fact that I've felt your heart hasn't been in the game to begin with it leads me to believe that you are in fact mafia.

Saying you're not is not the strongest argument in your favour.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 13:28 GMT
#1698
On August 15 2015 22:25 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2015 22:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 15 2015 21:54 rsoultin wrote:
ye, you're right. since the argument with viva/rayn i haven't had much desire to play lol >< how does that make me mafia exactly?

hint: i'm not -_-

My point is you haven't really done anything to solve the game whilst you have been posting. Coupled with the fact that I've felt your heart hasn't been in the game to begin with it leads me to believe that you are in fact mafia.

Saying you're not is not the strongest argument in your favour.


lol i don't think you've ever seen me play mafia, have you?

eh, really don't care? if any of chez/prp/palmar are scum you can apologize profusely to me then cause i've literally done the most in this game

do you have any other theories you could actually be right on? cause this looks a lot more like people getting antsy close to a lynch than actually thinking chez is town to me

I think I've seen you play mafia but I haven't been in a game you were mafia in until now. I believe you're playing very differently from how you play town though in the games that I have played with you, and that leads me to believe you're likely to be scum. Your presence is just too weak and you haven't been quite as arrogant as you usually are.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 14:31 GMT
#1701
On August 15 2015 22:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2015 22:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 15 2015 22:25 rsoultin wrote:
On August 15 2015 22:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 15 2015 21:54 rsoultin wrote:
ye, you're right. since the argument with viva/rayn i haven't had much desire to play lol >< how does that make me mafia exactly?

hint: i'm not -_-

My point is you haven't really done anything to solve the game whilst you have been posting. Coupled with the fact that I've felt your heart hasn't been in the game to begin with it leads me to believe that you are in fact mafia.

Saying you're not is not the strongest argument in your favour.


lol i don't think you've ever seen me play mafia, have you?

eh, really don't care? if any of chez/prp/palmar are scum you can apologize profusely to me then cause i've literally done the most in this game

do you have any other theories you could actually be right on? cause this looks a lot more like people getting antsy close to a lynch than actually thinking chez is town to me

I think I've seen you play mafia but I haven't been in a game you were mafia in until now. I believe you're playing very differently from how you play town though in the games that I have played with you, and that leads me to believe you're likely to be scum. Your presence is just too weak and you haven't been quite as arrogant as you usually are.


lol >< well that's nice

when you can actually make a case that i have a weak scum presence or i'm not arrogant as scum, come back with this drivel

I had never played with a scum Wave either, and I caught him for doing the same thing you've done this game. I think they're general mafia tendencies for high post count players; little actual content when you read between the lines.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 14:53 GMT
#1704
On August 15 2015 23:43 rsoultin wrote:
eh, i'll think about you later

though personally i think it's rather interesting that you decide to start a counterwagon on someone who 100% is not going to be lynched today (or ever, really, but lol >< that's beside the point) and your version of a case is not only weak as shit but demonstrably untrue

you don't actually look into my scum play

you don't actually try to push your scumread

and you completely ignore the one player that you know (because we had this conversation pre-game) who actually can kind of read me

and yes i say kind of because i've yet to see anyone consistently read me correctly as both alignments on this forum ^^

just know that if chez flips town i'm gunning for you artie <3 this half-assed attempt to push scum on me doesn't smack of someone really that convinced that the main wagon is town and he's found scum lol ><

There aren't many people with strong townreads on you. I don't consider it unreasonable that you're going to get lynched. Also, if it's demonstrably untrue, demonstrate it.

I haven't because I'm lazy.

I am engaging others and asking them what they think of you to get more opinions.

The only thing Damdy has said is that he thinks you're town, then he moved on. I can't do much with that. Also nice pre-flip association you have going there. I'm also not convinced Chez is town as I've echoed multiple times in my posts.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:00 GMT
#1707
On August 15 2015 23:58 rsoultin wrote:
but clearly you think i'm more likely to flip scum than he is? why?

Mostly because Rayn seems to think he's town, I'm still unsure about him and I've had suspicions about you for a while now that I hadn't expressed or looked into, so when Rayn started looking for alternatives it seemed like the best time to bring you up.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:02 GMT
#1710
On August 16 2015 00:00 rsoultin wrote:
i don't have to demonstrate anything about my scum play

most everyone here has seen it and what you described is not it, to anyone with eyes

at best, you're applying an overarching heuristic to me blindly

You don't have to, but if you think I'm town then you want me to not vote for you, surely.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:06 GMT
#1712
On August 16 2015 00:04 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 00:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 15 2015 23:58 rsoultin wrote:
but clearly you think i'm more likely to flip scum than he is? why?

Mostly because Rayn seems to think he's town, I'm still unsure about him and I've had suspicions about you for a while now that I hadn't expressed or looked into, so when Rayn started looking for alternatives it seemed like the best time to bring you up.


suspicions you haven't bothered to voice? based on...what? not playing that much? lol >< yeah, cause i'm a real inactive scum player

if you're town, do the legwork. otherwise feel free to continue to spout idiocy ^^

You haven't been inactive though. You've still got plenty of filter pages. My problem is that you're not doing much with them. You haven't impacted the thread in a significant way.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:08 GMT
#1715
On August 16 2015 00:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 00:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 00:00 rsoultin wrote:
i don't have to demonstrate anything about my scum play

most everyone here has seen it and what you described is not it, to anyone with eyes

at best, you're applying an overarching heuristic to me blindly

You don't have to, but if you think I'm town then you want me to not vote for you, surely.


lol >< wow

if you actually think you can get me lynched today, especially off this, you must be delusional as either alignment. frankly, that's why i'm beginning to think that you're not town

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:16 GMT
#1719
On August 16 2015 00:12 Damdred wrote:
It just another thing this game, RS isn't getting lynched today. Of we entertain RS being scum (which I'm pretty sure she isn't) we have to entertain the idea that rayn is scum with how he's jumping forgetting scum reads etc.

Truffle stopped playing and hasn't cared since the flip tbh, he even goes to question chez and afk. Though I think its more telling prp is doing jack shit today then trfel.

So maybe pro is scum chez is town and we have a sleeper mafia

Why are you pretty sure that RSoul isn't scum? Also, which scumread did Rayn forget about? I'm not following.

Also, why do you bring up Trfel and Prpl both as suspicious, but then end up just on Prp/? ?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 636
ProTech175
UpATreeSC 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16491
Calm 3228
Mini 374
Mind 83
910 58
soO 42
Dota 2
Gorgc6037
canceldota71
monkeys_forever20
Counter-Strike
fl0m2303
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4014
Other Games
FrodaN876
Beastyqt560
olofmeister414
Liquid`Hasu298
Khaldor236
Livibee191
C9.Mang0171
IndyStarCraft 138
QueenE61
ZombieGrub55
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix17
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2800
• WagamamaTV381
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie739
• Shiphtur606
• Scarra560
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.