• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8294 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 09:12 GMT
#1439
Fair enough.
Just went through VE's filter real quick and he wasn't really going after anyone. Last person he pointed a finger at was Palmar. I believe VE is actually the only person that's been suspicious of Palmar this game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 09:16 GMT
#1440
Hopeless responding mostly to Trfel has me slightly leaning town on Trfel. Just don't think that a mafia whom is that inactive already would only respond to his mafia friend.

Also yeah, Chez is not being very cooperative. Chez, I went after Deconduo precisely because a lot of people scumread him but didn't actually vote him. That raised red flags to me.
##Vote Chezinu
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 09:40 GMT
#1444
On August 14 2015 18:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is something really weird in this game because i am sorta townreading everyone except for Chezinu.

I guess it's going to be long night tonight...

I'm in the same boat and I find it worrisome.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 09:45 GMT
#1446
On August 14 2015 18:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. For the sake of my sanity i am going to consider ruxxar, palmar and vivax confirmed town for the rest of the game for [reasons].

Whoever can tell me why will probably get a townpass.

They're connected by r's and x's?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 09:47 GMT
#1448
Alternatively because they all voted hopeless early and never switched to decon despite thread momentum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 09:53 GMT
#1450
On August 14 2015 18:48 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 18:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Alternatively because they all voted hopeless early and never switched to decon despite thread momentum.

wrong!

Palmar voted late.

It was the r's and x'es anyway.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 09:56 GMT
#1455
On August 14 2015 18:53 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 18:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:48 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Alternatively because they all voted hopeless early and never switched to decon despite thread momentum.

wrong!

Palmar voted late.

It was the r's and x'es anyway.


Would you agree that we should kill Tropical Storm Henri?

I would agree we should kill any tropical storm that the mod will colour in red in a nightpost.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 09:59 GMT
#1460
On August 14 2015 18:57 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 18:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:53 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:48 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Alternatively because they all voted hopeless early and never switched to decon despite thread momentum.

wrong!

Palmar voted late.

It was the r's and x'es anyway.


Would you agree that we should kill Tropical Storm Henri?

I would agree we should kill any tropical storm that the mod will colour in red in a nightpost.

Then why are you voting for a green one? cause it's safe and not blue?

I personally believe I'm voting for one that will flip red. If that is not the case, you must show me the light.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 10:02 GMT
#1463
On August 14 2015 19:00 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 18:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:57 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:53 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:48 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Alternatively because they all voted hopeless early and never switched to decon despite thread momentum.

wrong!

Palmar voted late.

It was the r's and x'es anyway.


Would you agree that we should kill Tropical Storm Henri?

I would agree we should kill any tropical storm that the mod will colour in red in a nightpost.

Then why are you voting for a green one? cause it's safe and not blue?

I personally believe I'm voting for one that will flip red. If that is not the case, you must show me the light.


I ALREADY QUOTED AMBER'S POST!!!!

Chez, you always play to survive to the lategame. If you are town, you know what you must do to stay alive. If you are mafia, feel free to keep doing what you're doing.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 10:03 GMT
#1465
On August 14 2015 19:01 Chezinu wrote:
hey art man can you paint me another pic with them color boxes?

I want to see all them reds

I'm on my phone heading to work atm, maybe later.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 10:08 GMT
#1467
On August 14 2015 19:03 Chezinu wrote:
If I wanted to survive I would just start calling people town. But you see, my death can kill mafia.

There's a mad hatter in this game?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 10:12 GMT
#1469
On August 14 2015 19:10 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 19:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 19:03 Chezinu wrote:
If I wanted to survive I would just start calling people town. But you see, my death can kill mafia.

There's a mad hatter in this game?

Shhh.. I'm pretending to be a cop so when I die mafia will think I checked one of their guys...

If you're a cop you might want to claim right now.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 10:38 GMT
#1473
On August 14 2015 19:32 Chezinu wrote:
Just remember, I believed you art when you claimed to be the jail keeper... I believed in you, when many did not..

The appeal to emotion is strong.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 10:42 GMT
#1475
Chez, do you think I am mafia?
Do you still think Ruxx and Trfel are mafia?
Do you seriously believe Rayn is mafia?
I am confused. Where are you at right now?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 12:01 GMT
#1489
On August 14 2015 20:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 20:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 14 2015 20:26 Palmar wrote:
did we get a claim for the hero vig who shot that guy?

Me, ruxxar and artanis.

I am sorry not artanis but vivax.
Everyone else had ti sheep because they were either bad or mafia on D1. You dont get credit because you havent even read the OP.

Hey I made up for it by shooting him N1
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 15:37 GMT
#1526
On August 14 2015 22:45 Damdred wrote:
I was just making a joke, no passive aggressive.

Idk honestly I guess last scum could be prp maybe,

I don't believe in a Chez/Prp scumteam. If Chez doesn't flip scum I'm open to the idea though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 15:52 GMT
#1529
On August 15 2015 00:39 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2015 00:37 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 22:45 Damdred wrote:
I was just making a joke, no passive aggressive.

Idk honestly I guess last scum could be prp maybe,

I don't believe in a Chez/Prp scumteam. If Chez doesn't flip scum I'm open to the idea though.


i'm with damdy and mostly just want him to answer cause it doesn't make sense o.0 but why?

You are Prplhz.
You hate playing mafia.
You join the game, get a role PM. It contains a link to your scum QT. You sigh. You open it and after the mod post, you see these two posts:
Chezinu: Tropical Storms are fascinating phenomena. Though very lethal on the outside, if you stay within the eye of the storm, it is practically harmless!
Hopeless1der: I'm just gonna go post some random shit then afk, peace

You HATE playing mafia.
Your buddies are under suspicion and a bit of dirt is thrown on you as well. Do you...
A) Afk and give up
B) Try a little bit with very little enthusiasm, then give up once it's not immediately successful
C) Ask to be replaced out
D) Accuse your scummates in an attempt to get credit for the lategame that you hate, argue a lot about a scenario in which your scummate is town, approach things in a very reasonable way and put a lot of effort in without pushing any real agenda whilst also appearing genuine and being more active than half the towngames you've played

I just don't think Prp is capable of D. I just don't think he could bring up the motivation if his scumteam was that shit, he'd just wave the white flag.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 16:03 GMT
#1534
On August 15 2015 01:02 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2015 01:00 rsoultin wrote:
On August 15 2015 00:53 ruXxar wrote:
On August 15 2015 00:26 Vivax wrote:
On August 15 2015 00:19 ruXxar wrote:
I think hopeless was trying to create a train on an easy target.


Palmar isn't an easy target


He said he was just gonna afk all day.
How is that not an easy target?


it's palmar


And I'm ruxxar.

LYNCHBAIT EXTRAORDINAIRE
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 18:56 GMT
#1582
On August 15 2015 03:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
T: jimi

Jimi is mafia.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 19:04 GMT
#1587
ruXx..
Please stop posting until you're sober.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 636
ProTech175
UpATreeSC 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16491
Calm 3228
Mini 374
Mind 83
910 58
soO 42
Dota 2
Gorgc6037
canceldota71
monkeys_forever20
Counter-Strike
fl0m2303
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4014
Other Games
FrodaN876
Beastyqt560
olofmeister414
Liquid`Hasu298
Khaldor236
Livibee191
C9.Mang0171
IndyStarCraft 138
QueenE61
ZombieGrub55
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix17
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2800
• WagamamaTV381
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie739
• Shiphtur606
• Scarra560
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.