• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 17:54 GMT
#1173
On August 14 2015 02:51 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 02:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:06 Vivax wrote:
I'm moving Artanis to town pile disregarding the questioning I didn't like yesterday, and taking rayn's word for him being town.

[image loading]


Artanis do you think there was scum on the Decon train?

Yes, but I still haven't bothered to actually read the thread properly since the flip so you're gonna have to wait for specifics.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:30 GMT
#1282
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:33 GMT
#1285
On August 14 2015 05:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 05:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?


you are soon getting storm killed

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:34 GMT
#1287
On August 14 2015 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 05:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?


meh townies fighting -_-

Someone flipped?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:37 GMT
#1289
On August 14 2015 05:35 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 05:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?


meh townies fighting -_-

Someone flipped?


hm?

nah just viva and rayn tag-teaming damdy

Yeah I kinda glossed over that. Damdy does seem quite emo this game. Most unfortunate.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:40 GMT
#1291
Reminder to everyone to storm vote Hopeless. The fact that he still hasn't bothered to do anything is pretty much an admission of guilt imo.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:48 GMT
#1294
Anyways Damdy's probably town because I don't think he'd ever be this abrasive as a strategy. He's too nice for that, so the only reason for him to be that way is because it's genuine.

Moving on.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:49 GMT
#1295
On August 14 2015 05:47 Palmar wrote:
I need to remember what I did this game for when I roll mafia. I have literally no idea how everyone is just assuming I'm town, but I do like it.

Actually my spreadsheet only has Rayn and myself giving you a townread so I must've missed something. Please point to me whom I missed so I may rectify it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 20:53 GMT
#1300
On August 14 2015 05:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am pretty sure prplhz is not mafia and VE is definitely not mafia so i would like to hear from rsoultin and Damdred who they do think the third mafia is?

Can you explain to me why VE definitely isn't mafia so that I don't mislynch him if you end up dying?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 22:11 GMT
#1314
On August 14 2015 05:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 05:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am pretty sure prplhz is not mafia and VE is definitely not mafia so i would like to hear from rsoultin and Damdred who they do think the third mafia is?

Can you explain to me why VE definitely isn't mafia so that I don't mislynch him if you end up dying?

Because of his case on Trfel, he took a different approach than other people did and it actually made sense. Also his approach to "whoever says VE is scum must be mafia", it is what he does as town. And also the rant between him and Vivax was pure town VE.

Hm, just went through the Vivax-VE exchange and I'm inclined to agree.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 22:15 GMT
#1319
I'm also at Hopeless/Chez (pretty much by PoE)/? right now. The third one's really eluding me. Think it might be Trfel or maybe Palmar.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 22:29 GMT
#1327
On August 14 2015 07:27 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 07:20 rsoultin wrote:
On August 14 2015 07:16 ruXxar wrote:
On August 14 2015 07:13 rsoultin wrote:
On August 14 2015 07:13 ruXxar wrote:
On August 14 2015 07:11 rsoultin wrote:
On August 14 2015 07:08 ruXxar wrote:
On August 14 2015 07:00 rsoultin wrote:
ye not spewing on command ^^ i'm not in the mood to review this game right now and you can just suck it, ruxx


I don't want you to review anything.

Just give me the names at the top of your head that you feel is scum right now.


i don't care what you want?


You should if you're town.


that's your opinion ^^


No it's a fact.
If you're town you should want to try solving the game, not resist when asked to help solve it.


me spewing scumreads at you before reevaluating is not helping solve the game ^^ if they weren't good enough for you the first time off the top of my head, they won't be the second time, and frankly i could give a rat's ass what you think the best way to play is

i'm not beholden to you and i don't have to bark on command


You spewing scumreads shows me that you actually have scumreads instead of just fabricating scum-reads later by reading peoples filters.

Everyone who's town has some thoughts about who they think is scum, whether they are strong or weak reads.

If you can't produce those reads on demand or are hesistant to give them it's an indicator that you're scum afraid to commit, or that you're playing anti town on purpose.

Either way you're not helping.

So how about you actually answer my questions and stop acting like a stuck up self-entitled snob huh?

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 22:34 GMT
#1331
On August 14 2015 07:31 rsoultin wrote:
fuck you too lex lol >< you're enjoying this too much

i already answered your question, ruxx, and clearly you think i should answer you to satisfy your own delusions as to how townies should behave so that you can get a read on me

well, newsflash, sweetcheeks. i'm town. i already answered you and insults are not going to make me answer any differently. if you're not satisfied with it, that's your problem and not mine

I'm enjoying it about this much.
[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 22:52 GMT
#1336
On August 14 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 07:32 ruXxar wrote:
On August 14 2015 07:27 rsoultin wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:38 rsoultin wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:37 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:35 rsoultin wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
On August 14 2015 05:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, I'm here and actually paying attention now. What's been going on?


meh townies fighting -_-

Someone flipped?


hm?

nah just viva and rayn tag-teaming damdy

Yeah I kinda glossed over that. Damdy does seem quite emo this game. Most unfortunate.


yeah :/

eh, i'll post before EoN but i think i need a break from this game myself


^ for those poor at englishing

to be clear, ruxx, i don't think you're scum, but i have a method and i don't find what you're doing helpful. you can wait


I don't care what you think about me, I care what your scum reads are.
I'm trying to determine your alignment and you're not helping your own case here.

If you are town you should want me to town-read you asap so I can focus my effort elsewhere instead of wasting time trying to wrangle answers out of you.


still already already answered

still already haven't reevaluated

still don't give a flying fuck

just like you don't ^^ see the bolded

take your hypocrisy somewhere else

and btw, the point was a whole shit ton of people here are basing their reads off hopeless being scum, so if he is town which i honestly don't think is impossible, we're wasting our time playing scumreads by association

i'm going to chill with someone whose company i enjoy now ^^ ciao

Honestly if Hopeless doesn't flip scum I'm going to be quite worried. Too many townreads already.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 23:05 GMT
#1341
Dammy, is this the only reason you're hard townreading Palmar or is there more?
On August 13 2015 09:54 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 09:53 rsoultin wrote:
On August 13 2015 09:50 Damdred wrote:
Trfel who are all your scum reads?


well i know he said that he didn't want a "lurker" lynch today, but this is still a good question

why is palmar town, damdy? i don't have a read on him one way or the other currently


He's pushing my lynch, sscum Palmer thinks I'm good as town. Wouldn't push me in a simplistic reasoning

Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 23:11 GMT
#1346
On August 14 2015 08:09 Damdred wrote:
Yeah basically, it's pretty simple but it works this game for me.

Scum Palomar has scum read me,before in guardian I believe but it was momentary and,he backed off. He doesn't do,that here, and every other time, he has come,out,the gate with,me as scum it's him,being town.

I'll,never use the read again,and it's a bit,bad,but it's true

Don't really find that convincing, too based on expecting a specific response from Palmar when he loves breaking his meta. I don't think that's something you really can go off as hard as you are.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 23:25 GMT
#1348
Also going to bed soonish. Posting latest update of the sheet, think it's useful to keep around to keep track of reads (esp. when people suddenly stop talking about some of their scumreads) so if I die for some reason, use it.
[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 23:36 GMT
#1352
On August 14 2015 08:32 prplhz wrote:
wow if we could storm palmar???

No. Storm Hopeless. Don't even think about it.
On August 14 2015 08:33 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 08:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 08:09 Damdred wrote:
Yeah basically, it's pretty simple but it works this game for me.

Scum Palomar has scum read me,before in guardian I believe but it was momentary and,he backed off. He doesn't do,that here, and every other time, he has come,out,the gate with,me as scum it's him,being town.

I'll,never use the read again,and it's a bit,bad,but it's true

Don't really find that convincing, too based on expecting a specific response from Palmar when he loves breaking his meta. I don't think that's something you really can go off as hard as you are.


And if Palomar doesn't know it?

I don't think the fact that he hasn't scumread you for long in games where he was scum and you were town means a lot, especially since there's probably been only a few games where he rolled scum and you rolled town. I doubt it's a reliable tell.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 08:40 GMT
#1432
On August 14 2015 16:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not mad. I think you are mafia because there is zero reasoning for me to think you are town, you failed your Chezinu rule on D1 and lynched town instead of mafia. I think you are mafia because noone except you or Artanis would kill VE and i do not think Artanis is mafia. I think you are mafia because you are not being smart, having / not having time has nothing to do with that.

Why would I kill VE? I don't get it
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 09:01 GMT
#1435
On August 14 2015 17:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 17:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 16:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not mad. I think you are mafia because there is zero reasoning for me to think you are town, you failed your Chezinu rule on D1 and lynched town instead of mafia. I think you are mafia because noone except you or Artanis would kill VE and i do not think Artanis is mafia. I think you are mafia because you are not being smart, having / not having time has nothing to do with that.

Why would I kill VE? I don't get it

Because you would medic dodge me.
You probably would not shoot vivax because he's swingy.
Damdred and rsoultin aren't at their best.
VE is basically +1 vote for me regadless of what he does and unlynchable if i am alive.

So yeah. No other kill doesnt really make sense.
Also why would you not die? Why does neither of us die?

I would always shoot a town leader though. Knowing myself I'd definitely shoot one of you/rsoul/damdy/trfel because as mafia I want control over the thread and VE wasn't really rivalling that, but it's all meaningless anyway since I could be saying this as mafia so eh.

It is weird that neither of us died though, I agree.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19842
Calm 3564
Mini 439
Mind 82
Free 65
910 65
soO 33
Trap 33
Aegong 20
Dota 2
Gorgc5661
canceldota61
Counter-Strike
fl0m6266
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3545
Other Games
FrodaN893
Beastyqt597
Liquid`Hasu266
Livibee193
Khaldor191
C9.Mang0158
Trikslyr119
RotterdaM113
IndyStarCraft 103
QueenE69
ZombieGrub31
BRAT_OK 18
MindelVK11
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• FirePhoenix11
• niya90s 2
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2377
• WagamamaTV255
League of Legends
• Nemesis1927
Other Games
• imaqtpie792
• Shiphtur703
• Scarra112
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.