• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7409 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 122 Next
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 12 2015 23:06 GMT
#901
On August 13 2015 08:03 Palmar wrote:
Like I don't mind just sheeping rayn who I kinda think is town.

I think my options for this very hands-off day are basically like this

1. Lynch Damdy
2. Sheep rayn


Give me some potential scum reads outside of damdred.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 23:07 GMT
#902
On August 13 2015 08:06 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 08:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So prplhz do you actually think deconduo is town or are you just defending a null to you?

overwhelmingly the latter

So, uh, why?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
August 12 2015 23:11 GMT
#903
On August 13 2015 08:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 08:06 prplhz wrote:
On August 13 2015 08:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So prplhz do you actually think deconduo is town or are you just defending a null to you?

overwhelmingly the latter

So, uh, why?

dunno maybe saying i was defending deconduo is wrong. it was more like i disagreed with your case (that happened to be on him).
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 12 2015 23:23 GMT
#904
I really hate this vote count and I need to go to bed soon. This is highly annoying. I'd rather not see Damdred hang as I feel he'd be a great loss if he's town and I don't have a strong read on him yet, plus rsoul whom I think is town thinks he's town and generally has a good grip on him from what I know so eh. Can we please consolidate on someone not him? I'd be okay with both Deconduo and Hope1ess tbh.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 12 2015 23:26 GMT
#905
Didn't give other options as much thought as I did to Ruxxar and only 3 people I know of have expressed a wish to lynch him.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
August 12 2015 23:26 GMT
#906
okay lets go for decon then

##Vote deconduo
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
August 12 2015 23:28 GMT
#907
I'll vote whoever ends up keeping me alive, but I still want to lynch ruxxar tbh
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 12 2015 23:32 GMT
#908
On August 13 2015 08:06 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 08:03 Palmar wrote:
Like I don't mind just sheeping rayn who I kinda think is town.

I think my options for this very hands-off day are basically like this

1. Lynch Damdy
2. Sheep rayn


Give me some potential scum reads outside of damdred.

I haven't read enough to have any
Computer says mafia
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
August 12 2015 23:32 GMT
#909
Rayn's case on ruxxar felt so similar to this one:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 20 2014 23:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[image loading]


Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 12 2015 23:35 GMT
#910
On August 13 2015 08:32 Hopeless1der wrote:
Rayn's case on ruxxar felt so similar to this one:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 20 2014 23:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[image loading]




I'd lynch you for bringing that up
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
August 12 2015 23:37 GMT
#911
On August 13 2015 08:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 08:32 Hopeless1der wrote:
Rayn's case on ruxxar felt so similar to this one:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 20 2014 23:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[image loading]




I'd lynch you for bringing that up

I'm sorry . Its still relevant though.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 12 2015 23:42 GMT
#912
Vote Count

Trfel (1): Chezinu, VisceraEyes
Hopeless1der (2): raynpelikoneet, rsoultin, ruXxar, raynpelikoneet, Artanis[Xp], VisceraEyes
ruXxar (0): raynpelikoneet, Vivax
VisceraEyes (1): Artanis[XP], deconduo
deconduo (4): VisceraEyes, rsoultin, Artanis[Xp], VisceraEyes, prplhz
Damdred (2): Palmar, prplhz, Vivax
Chezinu (0): prplhz

Not Voting (3): Trfel, Damdred, Hopeless1der

Currently deconduo is set to be lynched.
Day 1 ends on
August 12 02:00 GMT (+00:00) in
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 12 2015 23:44 GMT
#913
I have no idea who to vote for between decon and hopeless in terms of who is mafia (they both feel like a crapshot), but I know that of the two I will be able to expect more content from decon if I look at their D1.

So I'm gravitating towards voting hopeless.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
August 12 2015 23:44 GMT
#914
i'm rolling with this decon thing mainly because rso and artanis look townie enough. personally i think it's a shot in the dark but it seems like it's the best we can do today.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
August 12 2015 23:44 GMT
#915
##vote: deconduo
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 12 2015 23:51 GMT
#916
On August 13 2015 08:44 prplhz wrote:
i'm rolling with this decon thing mainly because rso and artanis look townie enough. personally i think it's a shot in the dark but it seems like it's the best we can do today.


I don't have a townread on them for now, since we can't kill Ruxx and both possible wagons don't seem to have that much foundation besides inactivity we might as well go for the pragmatism and kill the one who did less during the day.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 12 2015 23:52 GMT
#917
I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just sheeping town sentiment instead of rayn for no reason at all really.

Good night.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 12 2015 23:53 GMT
#918
Actually no I'm gonna sheep rayn.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 12 2015 23:53 GMT
#919
I kinda think artanis and rsoultin may be town, but I feel better about rayntown.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 12 2015 23:55 GMT
#920
Like the mafia team is some combination of damdred and lurkers anyway.

decon is not a bad lynch given the things I've read, but if I'm going to blindly sheep someone it might as well be my main townread. If you guys do lynch decon it's fine.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8125
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.