• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8216 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 10:09 GMT
#2033
On August 16 2015 19:05 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 19:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For the record now is not the time to get lazy.


Well it's been working well for me so far.

Not a single person has voted for you yet and you have 3 pages of filter by Night 2. That has to be a massive anomaly these days.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 10:31 GMT
#2036
On August 16 2015 19:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
artanis do the train please?

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:03 GMT
#2079
On August 16 2015 20:44 rsoultin wrote:
lol lynch me

damdy's not scum

neither am i, but until i'm out of the game the big bad smartypants who think being wrong = scum won't reevaluate so

Strawman alert
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:05 GMT
#2081
On August 16 2015 21:04 rsoultin wrote:
eh artie i don't know what you're about really when i'm not even making an argument?

I'm on a holy quest to point out all your strawmen until you stop making strawman arguments.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:06 GMT
#2084
On August 16 2015 21:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 21:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:04 rsoultin wrote:
eh artie i don't know what you're about really when i'm not even making an argument?

I'm on a holy quest to point out all your strawmen until you stop making strawman arguments.


can't be a strawman if it's not an argument

are you gonna do something useful?

I already did. I want to lynch you, then lynch Damdred if you're not mafia.
A better question is; when are you going to?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:09 GMT
#2087
On August 16 2015 21:07 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 21:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:06 rsoultin wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:04 rsoultin wrote:
eh artie i don't know what you're about really when i'm not even making an argument?

I'm on a holy quest to point out all your strawmen until you stop making strawman arguments.


can't be a strawman if it's not an argument

are you gonna do something useful?

I already did. I want to lynch you, then lynch Damdred if you're not mafia.
A better question is; when are you going to?


okay, and after we both flip town? ^^

I presume I'll be NKed by that point already. And we'll see by that time.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:11 GMT
#2089
On August 16 2015 21:10 rsoultin wrote:
tell me why i should bother putting the work in when y'all won't listen to me?

you'll lynch me anyway, i'll waste a ton of time yelling, and then you'll ignore what i say because "she just played badly this game"

whatever -_-

Simple: If you're not mafia, you can find the last mafia and then we lynch that person. Or you can go and be an emo after contributing fuck all to the game and get lynched.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:13 GMT
#2092
On August 16 2015 21:12 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 21:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:07 rsoultin wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:06 rsoultin wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:04 rsoultin wrote:
eh artie i don't know what you're about really when i'm not even making an argument?

I'm on a holy quest to point out all your strawmen until you stop making strawman arguments.


can't be a strawman if it's not an argument

are you gonna do something useful?

I already did. I want to lynch you, then lynch Damdred if you're not mafia.
A better question is; when are you going to?


okay, and after we both flip town? ^^

I presume I'll be NKed by that point already. And we'll see by that time.


lol >< considering final scum is prob you or palmar...outside chance of chez

we'll see

If you really think I can be mafia this game you have no clue how to read me.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:18 GMT
#2096
On August 16 2015 21:15 rsoultin wrote:
see i know when i'm dealing with tunnels, and you're either tunneled or you have a vested interest in appearing so

i know better than to think that a lynch rayn and art are both screaming for based on rather poor assumptions is going to go through. and yeah, i could fight it and probably even get out of it, if we're being honest, cause i'm good at that. but honestly? saying i've contributed nothing to this game doesn't really make me inclined to continue to waste my breath

This post makes me think you're mafia even more. If you believe I'm likely to be mafia, the fact that I'm tunneling you and saying you contributed nothing should make you motivated to catch me, especially given that town lynched two mafia already. The fact that you're not leads me to believe you already know that I'm town which is the real reason for your demotivation; your scumteam fell apart, you look terrible and you don't have any kind of foothold.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:20 GMT
#2099
On August 16 2015 21:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 21:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:15 rsoultin wrote:
see i know when i'm dealing with tunnels, and you're either tunneled or you have a vested interest in appearing so

i know better than to think that a lynch rayn and art are both screaming for based on rather poor assumptions is going to go through. and yeah, i could fight it and probably even get out of it, if we're being honest, cause i'm good at that. but honestly? saying i've contributed nothing to this game doesn't really make me inclined to continue to waste my breath

This post makes me think you're mafia even more. If you believe I'm likely to be mafia, the fact that I'm tunneling you and saying you contributed nothing should make you motivated to catch me, especially given that town lynched two mafia already. The fact that you're not leads me to believe you already know that I'm town which is the real reason for your demotivation; your scumteam fell apart, you look terrible and you don't have any kind of foothold.


tunnel

Give me a good alternative.
+ Show Spoiler +
You can't
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:26 GMT
#2102
On August 16 2015 21:20 rsoultin wrote:
lol ><

my lack of motivation stems from a certain argument and things that have nothing to do with this game, which is funny because it was part of your original "scumread" that you now seem to have forgotten?

What part; the commenting on the game without really doing anything? That's still part of my argument.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:30 GMT
#2107
That's okay, convincing you that you're scum wasn't really something I expected to succeed anyway.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:44 GMT
#2116
On August 16 2015 21:42 rsoultin wrote:
lol ><

i love this story. i really do

"rsoul is demotivated"

somehow she got demotivated well before the truffle lynch, but her demotivation is definitely related to it

keep telling it to yourself and blame me for the mislynch. i'm fine with that. i was wrong enough i deserve it, really, but it still doesn't change my role pm, and changing y'all's scumreads, taking shit out of context and pretending like i didn't stop really playing long before truffle was lynched or even was one of the wagons to suit your little convenient scum world also doesn't change my role pm

i know i've played like shit. lynch me and be done with it

Or you're, you know, demotivated because you rolled scum again after rolling scum last game where you had to work for it all the way into and including lylo.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:48 GMT
#2120
On August 16 2015 21:45 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 21:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:42 rsoultin wrote:
lol ><

i love this story. i really do

"rsoul is demotivated"

somehow she got demotivated well before the truffle lynch, but her demotivation is definitely related to it

keep telling it to yourself and blame me for the mislynch. i'm fine with that. i was wrong enough i deserve it, really, but it still doesn't change my role pm, and changing y'all's scumreads, taking shit out of context and pretending like i didn't stop really playing long before truffle was lynched or even was one of the wagons to suit your little convenient scum world also doesn't change my role pm

i know i've played like shit. lynch me and be done with it

Or you're, you know, demotivated because you rolled scum again after rolling scum last game where you had to work for it all the way into and including lylo.


...

are you seriously this obtuse?

i was town that game. keep selling the lies

damnit does no one even see this shit? ><

I was talking about Carnaval, the last game in the database.
I just noticed from your profile page you've played one game in between though, didn't know that.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:53 GMT
#2123
On August 16 2015 21:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 21:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:45 rsoultin wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 21:42 rsoultin wrote:
lol ><

i love this story. i really do

"rsoul is demotivated"

somehow she got demotivated well before the truffle lynch, but her demotivation is definitely related to it

keep telling it to yourself and blame me for the mislynch. i'm fine with that. i was wrong enough i deserve it, really, but it still doesn't change my role pm, and changing y'all's scumreads, taking shit out of context and pretending like i didn't stop really playing long before truffle was lynched or even was one of the wagons to suit your little convenient scum world also doesn't change my role pm

i know i've played like shit. lynch me and be done with it

Or you're, you know, demotivated because you rolled scum again after rolling scum last game where you had to work for it all the way into and including lylo.


...

are you seriously this obtuse?

i was town that game. keep selling the lies

damnit does no one even see this shit? ><

I was talking about Carnaval, the last game in the database.
I just noticed from your profile page you've played one game in between though, didn't know that.


-_-

ye, you fucking know i was town, you fucking know i was in lylo, we talk on skype, you fucking know that onegu and i just won after lynching obi, while onegu trolled me for nearly two days

bs

lynch artie when i'm dead, rayn. promise ><

Are you really saying that as mafia I'm trying to bury you by attempting to sell a story that can verifiably be shown to be false? And then you call me tunneled?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 12:59 GMT
#2126
On August 16 2015 21:55 rsoultin wrote:
i'm saying you're throwing anything at me you can to try to make it stick ^^

the demotivated bit doesn't work for the truffle lynch? now you have to find a reason for me to be generally demotivated that makes me scum

I don't have to do anything, half the game already thinks you're scum. I actually thought the last game you played was the one that was in the database because that's how my memory works; only when I actually think about stuff that I know I've done will I remember things.

Also, both the mafia game still being fairly recent and long as well as both teammates not doing well in general can be demotivating, I'm sure. Plus it's just an addition to the fact that you haven't done anything this game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 13:01 GMT
#2129
On August 16 2015 22:00 rsoultin wrote:
yeah you didn't read my profile cause

1. there are actually two games in there since carnaval
2. it's still missing the one i just finished

rekt!

Congratulations: You've proved I didn't check your profile until just a minute ago and that I have shitty memory.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 13:06 GMT
#2132
On August 16 2015 22:05 rsoultin wrote:
nope i proved you didn't check it even when you said you did. just scrambling to cover your ass ^^ if you're town you shouldn't feel the need to. wrong is wrong, oops. lying about reading my profile is something only guilty consciences do

I just checked it again and I just noticed there's a big space and then there's a Q3. I missed that the first time I checked it. I guess that definitely makes me mafia!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 13:24 GMT
#2138
On August 16 2015 22:16 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 22:12 rsoultin wrote:
On August 16 2015 22:05 ruXxar wrote:
Ok I'm done crying.

Rs what would you say is your most meaningful contributions to this game?

Just curious, no flamerinos pls


mostly just protecting my townreads, unfortunately -_- until y'all lynch artie anyway

there's no reason for me to do that as scum. they can say all they want about me being demotivated, but fighting your lynch and damdy's lynch and getting the asswipes to stop shitting all over him is one of the towniest damn things in the thread -_-

not that it matters

lynch artanis after i flip

if by some crazy chance he's not scum, it's palmar but he's probably not the lynch tomorrow regardless, even if he's still alive

chez...stopped a no-lynch so i don't think it's likely he's scum


I agree that your townread on me saved my ass.
But artanis also had a really really strong town read on me.

Its why I said it was weird that people were townreading me when the easy way out for scum is to lynch me.

Im not surprised that you and damdred town read me, because you know my meta.

I was really surprised by the artanis town read on me though. It was so strong, and it felt really off.

I didn't believe the way you played made sense for scum at all, and tonally it just wasn't the way scum acts. I wasn't involved in the argument so it was easy to have an unbiased view on it. I'm not sure how that feels off.

On August 16 2015 22:17 rsoultin wrote:
art is scum because he directed a lynch off mafia, is crawling up rayn's ass as far as he can, keeps throwing things at me that deliberately misrepresent me (my word against his, i know, but once i flip you'll know it's the truth; he knew i was in that game), and because he switched back over to truffle when the writing was on the wall lol ><

why doesn't scum who is present buss their scummate when they've got lord knows how many mislynches they have to get to win? y'all are stupid to be looking at the prp wagon at all unless the player was afk during the lynch

palmar is just obviously scum if he's not blue. that'll play out soon enough

but i really think if you lynch art you hit scum here

Directing a lynch off mafia doesn't make someone mafia. It just makes them wrong.

"Crawling up rayn's ass" also does not make someone mafia. I think Rayn is very town and I trusted his reads in this instance.

"keeps throwing things at me that deliberately misrepresent me" - Nope. Just shitty memory. I believe that we've talked about it and I vaguely remember it, but when I went to look at your latest game I went to the database and took my info from that.

" because he switched back over to truffle when the writing was on the wall" What? I could easily have switched to prplhz and guarantee his lynch. I waffled so hard it would've been to no one's surprise whatsoever, and I don't play scum for the lategame ever. I always go for the fastest win possible because fuck playing scum. I was a major deciding vote in getting Trfel lynched and if I had switched over to prpl he was likely to die.

Your case is shit.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 13:26 GMT
#2140
On August 16 2015 22:25 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 22:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 22:16 ruXxar wrote:
On August 16 2015 22:12 rsoultin wrote:
On August 16 2015 22:05 ruXxar wrote:
Ok I'm done crying.

Rs what would you say is your most meaningful contributions to this game?

Just curious, no flamerinos pls


mostly just protecting my townreads, unfortunately -_- until y'all lynch artie anyway

there's no reason for me to do that as scum. they can say all they want about me being demotivated, but fighting your lynch and damdy's lynch and getting the asswipes to stop shitting all over him is one of the towniest damn things in the thread -_-

not that it matters

lynch artanis after i flip

if by some crazy chance he's not scum, it's palmar but he's probably not the lynch tomorrow regardless, even if he's still alive

chez...stopped a no-lynch so i don't think it's likely he's scum


I agree that your townread on me saved my ass.
But artanis also had a really really strong town read on me.

Its why I said it was weird that people were townreading me when the easy way out for scum is to lynch me.

Im not surprised that you and damdred town read me, because you know my meta.

I was really surprised by the artanis town read on me though. It was so strong, and it felt really off.

I didn't believe the way you played made sense for scum at all, and tonally it just wasn't the way scum acts. I wasn't involved in the argument so it was easy to have an unbiased view on it. I'm not sure how that feels off.

On August 16 2015 22:17 rsoultin wrote:
art is scum because he directed a lynch off mafia, is crawling up rayn's ass as far as he can, keeps throwing things at me that deliberately misrepresent me (my word against his, i know, but once i flip you'll know it's the truth; he knew i was in that game), and because he switched back over to truffle when the writing was on the wall lol ><

why doesn't scum who is present buss their scummate when they've got lord knows how many mislynches they have to get to win? y'all are stupid to be looking at the prp wagon at all unless the player was afk during the lynch

palmar is just obviously scum if he's not blue. that'll play out soon enough

but i really think if you lynch art you hit scum here

Directing a lynch off mafia doesn't make someone mafia. It just makes them wrong.

"Crawling up rayn's ass" also does not make someone mafia. I think Rayn is very town and I trusted his reads in this instance.

"keeps throwing things at me that deliberately misrepresent me" - Nope. Just shitty memory. I believe that we've talked about it and I vaguely remember it, but when I went to look at your latest game I went to the database and took my info from that.

" because he switched back over to truffle when the writing was on the wall" What? I could easily have switched to prplhz and guarantee his lynch. I waffled so hard it would've been to no one's surprise whatsoever, and I don't play scum for the lategame ever. I always go for the fastest win possible because fuck playing scum. I was a major deciding vote in getting Trfel lynched and if I had switched over to prpl he was likely to die.

Your case is shit.


^^ it's okay

they'll listen once i flip

I'm sure scum will try in the bizarre case where you're not mafia.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19842
Calm 3564
Mini 439
Mind 82
Free 65
910 65
soO 33
Trap 33
Aegong 20
Dota 2
Gorgc5661
canceldota61
Counter-Strike
fl0m6266
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3545
Other Games
FrodaN893
Beastyqt597
Liquid`Hasu266
Livibee193
Khaldor191
C9.Mang0158
Trikslyr119
RotterdaM113
IndyStarCraft 103
QueenE69
ZombieGrub31
BRAT_OK 18
MindelVK11
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• FirePhoenix11
• niya90s 2
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2377
• WagamamaTV255
League of Legends
• Nemesis1927
Other Games
• imaqtpie792
• Shiphtur703
• Scarra112
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.