• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8294 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 00:10 GMT
#1894
I actually think Prplhz might be mafia. I just went through a few of his older games where he got lynched and he always sent town in some sort of direction before dying. This game... he's just not giving anything.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 00:13 GMT
#1897
On August 16 2015 09:08 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 05:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 16 2015 05:00 Trfel wrote:
The way that he moved his suspicions away from Hopeless1der and onto deconduo is suspicious by itself, but then he suggested a non-Hopeless1der storm vote (Palmar) and afk'd basically as soon as Hopeless1der flipped mafia. If he were mafia here, the Hopeless1der flip basically gives him away and I can definitely see him losing his motivation to play.

guys just read this.
meh meh meh...
Please explain?

Of course prplhz didn't press the idea of a non-Hopeless1der storm vote, of course he didn't seriously push it, and of course doing so doesn't incriminate him.

The fact that prplhz didn't lynch Hopeless1der on Day 1 and seemed contradictory about that doesn't necessarily mean that he is scum, though it does look bad.

However, from a mafia perspective, these things feel far, far worse than they look from a town perspective. I would expect prplhz to feel far worse than he looks to us, and this is likely to cause him to give up and afk. And the only post he's made this entire phase that can possibly be seen as doing something was made about one minute ago.

Chezinu and prplhz both look pretty bad to me, Artanis is possibly mafia if either of the other two are town.

So you liked my argument for Chez and Prpl not being scum together.
Then you think they're both scum.
Then you think in the case of one of them not being scum, I'm scum.
What?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 00:18 GMT
#1900
On August 16 2015 09:17 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 09:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 09:08 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2015 05:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 16 2015 05:00 Trfel wrote:
The way that he moved his suspicions away from Hopeless1der and onto deconduo is suspicious by itself, but then he suggested a non-Hopeless1der storm vote (Palmar) and afk'd basically as soon as Hopeless1der flipped mafia. If he were mafia here, the Hopeless1der flip basically gives him away and I can definitely see him losing his motivation to play.

guys just read this.
meh meh meh...
Please explain?

Of course prplhz didn't press the idea of a non-Hopeless1der storm vote, of course he didn't seriously push it, and of course doing so doesn't incriminate him.

The fact that prplhz didn't lynch Hopeless1der on Day 1 and seemed contradictory about that doesn't necessarily mean that he is scum, though it does look bad.

However, from a mafia perspective, these things feel far, far worse than they look from a town perspective. I would expect prplhz to feel far worse than he looks to us, and this is likely to cause him to give up and afk. And the only post he's made this entire phase that can possibly be seen as doing something was made about one minute ago.

Chezinu and prplhz both look pretty bad to me, Artanis is possibly mafia if either of the other two are town.

So you liked my argument for Chez and Prpl not being scum together.
Then you think they're both scum.
Then you think in the case of one of them not being scum, I'm scum.
What?
Your argument was flawed. I liked it initially, but it's possible that prplhz simply had a little more motivation than expected, or that he's mafia with someone else (like you). They both seem scummy, and I don't see much reason to think that they aren't scum together.

I can't imagine that you wouldn't have thought of the argument of prplhz simply having a bit more motivation than expected as you read the argument unless you were not using any critical thinking whatsoever.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 00:23 GMT
#1903
On August 16 2015 09:21 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 09:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 09:17 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2015 09:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 09:08 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2015 05:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 16 2015 05:00 Trfel wrote:
The way that he moved his suspicions away from Hopeless1der and onto deconduo is suspicious by itself, but then he suggested a non-Hopeless1der storm vote (Palmar) and afk'd basically as soon as Hopeless1der flipped mafia. If he were mafia here, the Hopeless1der flip basically gives him away and I can definitely see him losing his motivation to play.

guys just read this.
meh meh meh...
Please explain?

Of course prplhz didn't press the idea of a non-Hopeless1der storm vote, of course he didn't seriously push it, and of course doing so doesn't incriminate him.

The fact that prplhz didn't lynch Hopeless1der on Day 1 and seemed contradictory about that doesn't necessarily mean that he is scum, though it does look bad.

However, from a mafia perspective, these things feel far, far worse than they look from a town perspective. I would expect prplhz to feel far worse than he looks to us, and this is likely to cause him to give up and afk. And the only post he's made this entire phase that can possibly be seen as doing something was made about one minute ago.

Chezinu and prplhz both look pretty bad to me, Artanis is possibly mafia if either of the other two are town.

So you liked my argument for Chez and Prpl not being scum together.
Then you think they're both scum.
Then you think in the case of one of them not being scum, I'm scum.
What?
Your argument was flawed. I liked it initially, but it's possible that prplhz simply had a little more motivation than expected, or that he's mafia with someone else (like you). They both seem scummy, and I don't see much reason to think that they aren't scum together.

I can't imagine that you wouldn't have thought of the argument of prplhz simply having a bit more motivation than expected as you read the argument unless you were not using any critical thinking whatsoever.
The argument made more sense at the time, when prplhz was putting in that effort. That was very plausible and the most believable explanation.

Due to the effort dropping off, it makes more sense that he simply had more motivation and then lost it when Hopeless1der flipped. This makes much more sense considering how much he tied himself to Hopeless1der and how useless/not present he's been today.

You have been similarily useless/not present today though. Also, I don't think there was ever a chance Hopeless wasn't getting stormed last night and I'm pretty sure prplhz knew that so I don't really buy that as an explanation.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 00:31 GMT
#1908
I'm off to bed. Honestly, lynch whomever between prplhz and Trfel, I really dunno.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 08:34 GMT
#1994
Fuck yeah
On August 16 2015 11:26 Damdred wrote:
It was a good lynch imo.

I think the list is pretty small who scum can be tbh.

Rayn, vivax, rsoul are my top towns

Prp is sorta safe tommorow was the counter wagon pushed by scum but that's a bit wifom, godfather could be the important role but I wouldn't lynch him
the game could still be hard but I've played bad mostly so yeah

Rux is town 99% sure

chez is probably maybe sorta town...idk if this clears him since he does bus as scum but he did help not do a no lynch.

Palmar town, I don't see scum palmar just sheeping two lynches on scjm buddy

art is my main concern tbh I had a tr but so much going back and forth might would check him. Just to be safe

Fuck you, I would've afked on Prpl all day if I were mafia. Why would I doubt a ton then stick on the GF? That makes no sense.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 08:37 GMT
#1996
I don't think Damdred is mafia, but I do think he's being dumb.
It's probably Rsoul or maybe Plammar.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 08:37 GMT
#1997
Though I still need to read what happened after I went to bed before the flip.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 08:40 GMT
#1999
On August 16 2015 17:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Both of Damdred and rsoultin need to start towntelling if they are town.
Both of them have been wrong on both lynches. Both of them have ignored what i have said and i don't like it.
Damdred looks a tiny bit better because he was actually arguing against me with real arguments instead of just agreeing with me then doing the opposite like rsoultin....

Dick move analysis suggests Damdred is town because I don't think he would've faked such a hissy fit as he did.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 09:09 GMT
#2003
I still need to get breakfast but we'll do it after.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 09:19 GMT
#2005
A liverwurst sandwich. Mmmm..
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 09:26 GMT
#2007
On August 16 2015 18:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
such a scummy breakfast.
coffee and cigarette. :p

You're not going to live past 40.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 09:29 GMT
#2008
Alright, let's get this show on the road.
People I will 100% never ever lynch:
Raynpelikoneet - Should be obvious. Tried leading a lynch on two mafia on both days, very (inter)active, etc.
RuXxar - Absolutely town in tone, cares way too much, has been right on both days.

People I will 99% not lynch:
Vivax - Day 1 Vivax looked really town, and he hopped on the right wagons on both days. What does worry me is that he's fallen off since then and hasn't posted as much and that's typically scum Vivax, but I just don't think Vivax would vote Trfel when coming back if he were mafia because I don't think he'd go for the long long game.

That's my starting point.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 09:34 GMT
#2009
Palmar - Been on the right lynches both days, hasn't tried anything that makes sense for scum to do. Actually I think he's my next strongest townread.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 09:37 GMT
#2011
Well I figure going over everyone would get us that but if you want to get right to the biggest suspects, then fine

Rsoultin definitely is my biggest suspect. Wrong wagons both lynches, and she hasn't really felt invested into the game. The last game she played was also a mafia game where she survived through LYLO and I know how draining that is which leads me to correlate that to this game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 09:40 GMT
#2012
Basically she hasn't had the fire until called out, she's soft defended scum all game and she's been wrong twice is the gist of it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 09:44 GMT
#2015
Also, I'm pretty sure prplhz is town now and I don't think I want to ever lynch him. It's like he tried to make himself look as bad as possible if he were scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 09:48 GMT
#2019
Are you confident Chez is town?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 09:51 GMT
#2021
On August 16 2015 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 18:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Are you confident Chez is town?

Yes i am. I am like 95% sure of it unless he just decided to literally troll all game and claim mafia over and over again (the GF Trfel shit N1). But his rant when being close to lynched does not support that so... yes, i am definitely sure he is town.

Okay, then it basically has to be Rsoul unless Damdred put on grand opera for the first time as scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 16 2015 09:58 GMT
#2027
If Rsoul is scum I will proudly proclaim myself the second best player this game.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 636
ProTech175
UpATreeSC 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16491
Calm 3228
Mini 374
Mind 83
910 58
soO 42
Dota 2
Gorgc6037
canceldota71
monkeys_forever20
Counter-Strike
fl0m2303
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4014
Other Games
FrodaN876
Beastyqt560
olofmeister414
Liquid`Hasu298
Khaldor236
Livibee191
C9.Mang0171
IndyStarCraft 138
QueenE61
ZombieGrub55
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix17
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2800
• WagamamaTV381
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie739
• Shiphtur606
• Scarra560
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.