• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:00
CEST 08:00
KST 15:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5549 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 48 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 18 2015 07:24 GMT
#141
On July 18 2015 16:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have one really strong townread and after yamato's latest post maybe one scumread.



Im the town read arent I
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 07:32 GMT
#142
Nvm yamato is town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 07:35 GMT
#143
On July 18 2015 16:24 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 16:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have one really strong townread and after yamato's latest post maybe one scumread.



Im the town read arent I

No.
Why do you think i should read you town?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 07:46 GMT
#144
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?
table for two on a tv tray
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 18 2015 08:29 GMT
#145
what are you seeing that makes Yamato town?

geript's posted twice and both posts are calling people scum with no backing. making me nervous geript.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 18 2015 09:07 GMT
#146
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 09:09 GMT
#147
rayn could be town
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 09:09 GMT
#148
damdred almost certainly is btw

I also think onegu is leaning town
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 18 2015 09:11 GMT
#149
On July 18 2015 08:34 KelsierSC wrote:
he's probably mafia aswell

his posts feel forced, emote usage is wrong,
didn't respond to me but instead just disappeared complaining about the game.

##Vote plotspot

I had the same thought regarding forced emotes, so I'm liking this.

##Vote plotspot
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 18 2015 09:12 GMT
#150
On July 18 2015 14:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
wait how can anything I said be considered angry?

I'd love this answered too.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 18 2015 09:14 GMT
#151
I have town leans on yamato KSC and damdred atm.

On July 18 2015 18:09 yamato77 wrote:
I also think onegu is leaning town

Can you explain ? 'cause he seems to post a looot more than the last few games I obs of him, where he was town each time I think.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 09:18 GMT
#152
On July 18 2015 18:14 Rels wrote:
I have town leans on yamato KSC and damdred atm.

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 18:09 yamato77 wrote:
I also think onegu is leaning town

Can you explain ? 'cause he seems to post a looot more than the last few games I obs of him, where he was town each time I think.

it's early in this game and there aren't many posts overall

onegu has been fairly active early in this game, however trollish he has been
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 18 2015 09:21 GMT
#153
On July 18 2015 18:18 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 18:14 Rels wrote:
I have town leans on yamato KSC and damdred atm.

On July 18 2015 18:09 yamato77 wrote:
I also think onegu is leaning town

Can you explain ? 'cause he seems to post a looot more than the last few games I obs of him, where he was town each time I think.

it's early in this game and there aren't many posts overall

onegu has been fairly active early in this game, however trollish he has been

That may be bad meta, but I remember town Onegu being mostly AFK day 1 in all the games I obsed, and in each game people kept saying how Onegu loved being scum and was AFK as town to justify that.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 09:22 GMT
#154
On July 18 2015 18:21 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 18:18 yamato77 wrote:
On July 18 2015 18:14 Rels wrote:
I have town leans on yamato KSC and damdred atm.

On July 18 2015 18:09 yamato77 wrote:
I also think onegu is leaning town

Can you explain ? 'cause he seems to post a looot more than the last few games I obs of him, where he was town each time I think.

it's early in this game and there aren't many posts overall

onegu has been fairly active early in this game, however trollish he has been

That may be bad meta, but I remember town Onegu being mostly AFK day 1 in all the games I obsed, and in each game people kept saying how Onegu loved being scum and was AFK as town to justify that.

so if he plays early D1 he's mafia?

it is almost certainly bad meta
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 18 2015 09:25 GMT
#155
On July 18 2015 18:22 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 18:21 Rels wrote:
On July 18 2015 18:18 yamato77 wrote:
On July 18 2015 18:14 Rels wrote:
I have town leans on yamato KSC and damdred atm.

On July 18 2015 18:09 yamato77 wrote:
I also think onegu is leaning town

Can you explain ? 'cause he seems to post a looot more than the last few games I obs of him, where he was town each time I think.

it's early in this game and there aren't many posts overall

onegu has been fairly active early in this game, however trollish he has been

That may be bad meta, but I remember town Onegu being mostly AFK day 1 in all the games I obsed, and in each game people kept saying how Onegu loved being scum and was AFK as town to justify that.

so if he plays early D1 he's mafia?

it is almost certainly bad meta

Alright I can see it being bad meta. Don't have a town lean on him though.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 09:25 GMT
#156
I dont think onegu has posted much alignment indicative thngs so far.
Maaaaaayyyyybe he is town as he seems to be interested in my read on him.
Idk yet. He uses alot of AtE as scum. We'll see.

Yamato is town because there is a clarly seen thought process behind his posting. Imo his posts as mafia lack that. It's hard to explain. I'll elaborate further in case people think he is mafia when i get home in ~10h.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 18 2015 09:36 GMT
#157
@People still in this thread (yamato and rayn).

Do you find this first post forced ?

On July 18 2015 08:17 JonnyLaw wrote:
hi guys

What's a scut? Fecalfeast is your id picked from an awesome band or....? Too scared to google it.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 18 2015 09:39 GMT
#158
On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.

I don't understand this sentence. Are you town or scum reading his "relaxed" posts ?
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
July 18 2015 09:41 GMT
#159
On July 18 2015 08:16 plotspot wrote:
Ok, I see what's up with this game. I'm gonna sleep now. 0:00 AM deadline is really perfect.^^


To clarify on this. I simply meant that the game is slower than I anticipated, people reserving their thoughts or are simply not there at that moment, and I really didn't look at the thread anymore after this post, I didn't know it picked up some activity. About the forced emotes, it's just the way it is, I sometimes put them there if I feel like, I wouldn't interpret too much into it. XD ^^ XD ^^

On July 18 2015 07:58 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 07:52 plotspot wrote:
I think jesus was policy lynched right? A lot of crying women 'we know you're innocent, but god forgive us'. XD


what the fuck are you talking about?


A bit a strange but here are my chain of thoughts after yamato suggests a policy lynch so early. "what does such an early suggestion bring? Is he asking for information? what is it based on? Is it based on the vanilla cop claim? what does it bring town if they policy-lynch wrongly? Who else was wrongly lynched? Ah jesus was kinda lynched wrongly, and some people knew it, but couldn't do anything about it.

Really if it's too confusing, ignore it. After 3 games, I kinda noticed I have this natural tendency to confuse people, because I think a lot but only post the "end thought". I try to improve that, but it's probably still gonna be difficult.




raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 18 2015 09:45 GMT
#160
Lets get this straight.
Why did you claim vanilla cop?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3631
Rain 1794
GuemChi 485
FanTaSy 401
sSak 48
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Hm[arnc] 14
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
Fuzer 60
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1202
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King255
Other Games
summit1g7810
WinterStarcraft689
C9.Mang0167
KnowMe49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick737
BasetradeTV59
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2168
League of Legends
• Lourlo1226
• Rush987
• Stunt455
Other Games
• Shiphtur780
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h
INu's Battles
5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h
OSC
16h 15m
Replay Cast
17h
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.