• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:34
CEST 10:34
KST 17:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8508 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 48 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 23:11 GMT
#841
On July 21 2015 08:10 KelsierSC wrote:
I'm not the cop

why are you a dumbass?
Writer@WriterYamato
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 23:12 GMT
#842
On July 21 2015 08:11 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 08:10 KelsierSC wrote:
I'm not the cop

why are you a dumbass?


it's one hour into the day

I got some reactions and if we have a cop he didn't out

no harm done
Zerg for Life
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 23:12 GMT
#843
On July 21 2015 07:58 geript wrote:
Pretty interesting that Yam only had 1 scumread before the EoN. It's almost as if he knew that
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 06:58 yamato77 wrote:
milo literally hasn't posted so hopefully he's the other mafia


Lynch the Scumato.

just stop posting

##unvote
##Vote: geript


I'm now done with reading your posts.

Lynch either me or him, I'm actually done playing if he's in the game.
Writer@WriterYamato
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 20 2015 23:17 GMT
#844
##unvote

I was kinda hoping we'd just win. Oh well
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 23:19 GMT
#845
On July 21 2015 08:12 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 08:11 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:10 KelsierSC wrote:
I'm not the cop

why are you a dumbass?


it's one hour into the day

I got some reactions and if we have a cop he didn't out

no harm done

stop fucking fakeclaiming

I'm tempted to policy lynch you for this shit to prove a point

but alas, geript still exists
Writer@WriterYamato
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 23:19 GMT
#846
Oneg actually came out of that looking pretty decently I thought. Like it seemed pretty natural and was 100% willing to be lynched no matter what. I think he's town just from reaction(?) maybe.

so I guess just going by everything I think the last scum is between plots and ff.

I think oneg reaction makes him towny, I think kel is town, rayn is acting towny, Yamato makes sense as town honestly he's still playing, geript is town I still think. Va I think is town but always suspicious of him.

Honestly I'm happy voting either of these off
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 23:20 GMT
#847
Plots the scum o think he had 0 reaction to the claim and just went about like he knew it was fake...

KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 23:20 GMT
#848
On July 21 2015 08:19 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 08:12 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:11 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:10 KelsierSC wrote:
I'm not the cop

why are you a dumbass?


it's one hour into the day

I got some reactions and if we have a cop he didn't out

no harm done

stop fucking fakeclaiming

I'm tempted to policy lynch you for this shit to prove a point

but alas, geript still exists


i haven't fake claimed in like 6 games or something so I have no idea what you are on about

Zerg for Life
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 23:20 GMT
#849
Why do you think geript is town, damdred?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 23:20 GMT
#850
On July 21 2015 08:20 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 08:19 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:12 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:11 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:10 KelsierSC wrote:
I'm not the cop

why are you a dumbass?


it's one hour into the day

I got some reactions and if we have a cop he didn't out

no harm done

stop fucking fakeclaiming

I'm tempted to policy lynch you for this shit to prove a point

but alas, geript still exists


i haven't fake claimed in like 6 games or something so I have no idea what you are on about


it's a message to EVERYONE

to stop fakeclaiming as town

it's incredibly fucking stupid
Writer@WriterYamato
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 23:21 GMT
#851
On July 21 2015 08:20 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 08:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:19 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:12 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:11 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:10 KelsierSC wrote:
I'm not the cop

why are you a dumbass?


it's one hour into the day

I got some reactions and if we have a cop he didn't out

no harm done

stop fucking fakeclaiming

I'm tempted to policy lynch you for this shit to prove a point

but alas, geript still exists


i haven't fake claimed in like 6 games or something so I have no idea what you are on about


it's a message to EVERYONE

to stop fakeclaiming as town

it's incredibly fucking stupid


how pleasant
Zerg for Life
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 23:23 GMT
#852
On July 21 2015 08:21 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 08:20 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:19 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:12 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:11 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:10 KelsierSC wrote:
I'm not the cop

why are you a dumbass?


it's one hour into the day

I got some reactions and if we have a cop he didn't out

no harm done

stop fucking fakeclaiming

I'm tempted to policy lynch you for this shit to prove a point

but alas, geript still exists


i haven't fake claimed in like 6 games or something so I have no idea what you are on about


it's a message to EVERYONE

to stop fakeclaiming as town

it's incredibly fucking stupid


how pleasant

I'm a dick, for good reason
Writer@WriterYamato
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 23:24 GMT
#853
On July 21 2015 08:23 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 08:21 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:20 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:19 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:12 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:11 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 08:10 KelsierSC wrote:
I'm not the cop

why are you a dumbass?


it's one hour into the day

I got some reactions and if we have a cop he didn't out

no harm done

stop fucking fakeclaiming

I'm tempted to policy lynch you for this shit to prove a point

but alas, geript still exists


i haven't fake claimed in like 6 games or something so I have no idea what you are on about


it's a message to EVERYONE

to stop fakeclaiming as town

it's incredibly fucking stupid


how pleasant

I'm a dick, for good reason


ok i'm just playing a game and having fun

but you go ahead and do your thing.
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 23:25 GMT
#854
Tbh I'd bet the setup is 100% vanilla. HF has talked about doing that off and on for a bit.

Also. We can lynch Scumato now.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 23:26 GMT
#855
Attitude dog headedness, thinks he's right no matter what no survival instinct to a degree and not oing along to get on peoples good sided
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 23:28 GMT
#856
Literally posts 1 scum read with a bunch of lies in it. Then tries to explain why he won't be posting/playing on D2 either after not playing on D1.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 23:38 GMT
#857
sleep time, i will post my thoughts tomorrow
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 23:45 GMT
#858
So we should lynch plots today
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 21 2015 00:04 GMT
#859
Plus to build on geript town case unless mafia in total bus mode where mafia thinks jonny>geript, mafia Jonny tried to kill geript and possibly could have succeeded.

So I think meta wise reason to think geript is town, game play wise I don't see mafia motivation in what he's done. Plus scum tried to kill him with a vote so it leads me to think geript is town.

Yamato would be by himself as scum, he's never winning this game he's been assholey its true and kinda afk at points hut he would of conceded this game here. He's town.

onegu had a fake red check on him, his reaction felt really good to me and felt like he was town going down to a point.

So that's the top three most disputed players currently.

this leaves us where scum has to be in VA, Rayn, Me, Kel, plot, fecalfeast

I'm town, helped lead lynch on Jonny etc.

rayn looks pretty towny posted a lot has totally been re evaluating and questioning people seems pretty balanced and doesn't tilt ND not come back from it. Just from this game he looks town.

Things I said about kel still apply he is involved in everything, want him to say what he's learned reaction wise. But I think he's pretty towny.

Honestly last scum has to be either ff or plot. We have three mislynches until mylo, plot posts feel strange after d2 start or his post. Nothing about the red check like he knew it wad fake just wanted to talk about rels.

ff could be scum but idk

lynch both win game
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 21 2015 00:13 GMT
#860
On July 21 2015 08:26 Damdred wrote:
Attitude dog headedness, thinks he's right no matter what no survival instinct to a degree and not oing along to get on peoples good sided

that's how he plays as mafia
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 111
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2495
Rain 1485
FanTaSy 381
Soma 143
Yoon 117
Stork 77
NotJumperer 72
Mong 50
Killer 48
Bale 34
[ Show more ]
Shinee 30
Hm[arnc] 25
Sharp 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
yabsab 13
Noble 9
League of Legends
JimRising 514
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1221
shoxiejesuss460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
summit1g8185
ceh9518
Happy347
singsing0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick625
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1025
• Stunt466
Other Games
• Shiphtur837
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 26m
INu's Battles
2h 26m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 26m
OSC
13h 41m
Replay Cast
14h 26m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.