• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:30
CEST 05:30
KST 12:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8044 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 48 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 21:42 GMT
#781
On July 21 2015 06:36 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 06:24 geript wrote:
I don't think it's that different from yam not having reads.

literally all I've posted this game basically are reads

sure, I haven't exactly been loquacious on the subject, but who really gives a fuck?

it's incredible how stupid this post is, given the context of my play.

I'm incredibly biased but I don't understand how geript could be this stupid.

No. All you've posted are opinions. There's no logic, reason or thought process to any of your "reads". The context of your play is that you haven't played the game whatsoever.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 21:49 GMT
#782
On July 21 2015 06:30 yamato77 wrote:
I'll explain my reads later.


considering there is a good chance you die here it would be good if you explain your reads.
Zerg for Life
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 21:49 GMT
#783
Also, let's take a look at geript's posts about Johnny, since the best argument I can really make for geript being town at this point is that he voted for Johnny...

On July 19 2015 02:57 geript wrote:
Rayn's townread on Johnny is really bad. Maybe not scummy but it's def a bad scumread. It is bugging me how Rayn tends to read most people as town.


Why is rayn's townread bad? Why is rayn having weak townreads early a bad thing? This post on its own makes little sense, and he's using it to set up this:

On July 19 2015 03:41 geript wrote:
I'm actually pretty sure that there's exactly 1 between JohnnyLaw and Rayn and I'm not sure who's the town.

Yam might be town, but I didn't really like his response to me. It felt like it was lacking something. Plus he didn't really terribly respond to my vote on him, but I kinda think that would happen as either alignment.

Onegu is probably the best lynch today. Either him or maybe plotspot. Plot's a good policy lynch, but Onegu's really missing something. I think it's that his joke isn't actually funny and it's a minor joke.

Vayne I'm kinda guessing is town. But I think that's because he's only townread me as town. It kinda scares me that he kinda seems to care about the game. I have a hard time thinking that he'd actively consider or follow how he reads me.

Damdred is my mason partner. So I don't have to bother reading him. It's pretty sweet and shit at the same time. I want to look in Rels/Kels read. I forget which, but I'm feeling extra lazy.

Otherwise I'm kinda meh on people.



Which is a post full of bullshit. Why is there exactly one mafia between Johnny and rayn, precisely? None of his mafia reads make a whole lot of sense and his townread of damdred is some stupid cop-out read.

On July 20 2015 00:45 geript wrote:
I want to kill one of Johnny and Rayn. And currently Raynes the winner ther. As for plot. Who fucking knows. He's a policy lynch.


Doesn't really seem all that interested in actually lynching johnny

On July 20 2015 00:54 geript wrote:
Can you face palm harder? I don't want to lynch between Johnny/Rayn. I think there's exactly one mafia between them and I think that's rayn.

On July 20 2015 00:58 geript wrote:
I am deciding between the two. But I don't want to lynch both. But it's not like I only am deciding the lynch between those two. Just that I want to lynch exactly 1 between those two and Rayn's in the lead there.


zzzz more of this shit

On July 20 2015 01:45 geript wrote:
Oh and btw, Johnny is leading the Rayn v Johnny thing


Siiiiiiiiiiiick

On July 20 2015 03:22 geript wrote:
Lynch Yam. Lynch Kelsier. Lynch Onegu. Lynch Johnny.


And he wants to lynch johnny because?

On July 20 2015 04:18 geript wrote:
Yam/kels preferred lynches. I'll vote for Jonny if I need to.


lawl

On July 20 2015 05:17 geript wrote:
##unvote KelsierSC
##vote jonnylaw

On July 20 2015 05:22 geript wrote:
There's literally zero point to lynch JLaw when we could lynch Kelsier who is pretending to have the mental acuity of a potato. We could lynch Yamato for being on the rag and literally doing absolutely nothing whatsoever or making anything other than the barest hint of appearance to do anything.


???????

On July 20 2015 06:07 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:55 Damdred wrote:
I actually think it's more telling jonny is just disappeared then anything

I don't think that's alignment indicative at all. If I knew him better, I could try to apply dick move analysis, but I don't. Yam is still a much better lynch.


He says while voting johnny

In short, geript essentially fabricated horrible reasons for scumreading people all day and then managed to put his vote on the johnny wagon for ? reason and left it there while trying his best to get me lynched instead.

And now there's no reason for me to read him town
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 21:50 GMT
#784
On July 21 2015 06:42 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 06:36 yamato77 wrote:
On July 21 2015 06:24 geript wrote:
I don't think it's that different from yam not having reads.

literally all I've posted this game basically are reads

sure, I haven't exactly been loquacious on the subject, but who really gives a fuck?

it's incredible how stupid this post is, given the context of my play.

I'm incredibly biased but I don't understand how geript could be this stupid.

No. All you've posted are opinions. There's no logic, reason or thought process to any of your "reads". The context of your play is that you haven't played the game whatsoever.

you're a complete idiot if you're town

if you're mafia, you've been caught and you should roll over

so if I'm shot now, I want people to know geript is not town
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 21:51 GMT
#785
On July 21 2015 06:49 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 06:30 yamato77 wrote:
I'll explain my reads later.


considering there is a good chance you die here it would be good if you explain your reads.

you are also a jubjub

but I know you to be chronic jubjub so you're probably still town

that is to say, geript is also bad but never quite this bad
Writer@WriterYamato
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 20 2015 21:52 GMT
#786
Ok if I am vigi shot, lynch Rayn.

Second scum is VA/FF.

Bussing is a thing.
Try TL Mafia!!!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 21:52 GMT
#787
On July 21 2015 06:51 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 06:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 21 2015 06:30 yamato77 wrote:
I'll explain my reads later.


considering there is a good chance you die here it would be good if you explain your reads.

you are also a jubjub

but I know you to be chronic jubjub so you're probably still town

that is to say, geript is also bad but never quite this bad


i'm just asking you to explain your reads you don't have to insult me
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 21:53 GMT
#788
On July 21 2015 06:49 yamato77 wrote:
Also, let's take a look at geript's posts about Johnny, since the best argument I can really make for geript being town at this point is that he voted for Johnny...

Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 02:57 geript wrote:
Rayn's townread on Johnny is really bad. Maybe not scummy but it's def a bad scumread. It is bugging me how Rayn tends to read most people as town.


Why is rayn's townread bad? Why is rayn having weak townreads early a bad thing? This post on its own makes little sense, and he's using it to set up this:

Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:41 geript wrote:
I'm actually pretty sure that there's exactly 1 between JohnnyLaw and Rayn and I'm not sure who's the town.

Yam might be town, but I didn't really like his response to me. It felt like it was lacking something. Plus he didn't really terribly respond to my vote on him, but I kinda think that would happen as either alignment.

Onegu is probably the best lynch today. Either him or maybe plotspot. Plot's a good policy lynch, but Onegu's really missing something. I think it's that his joke isn't actually funny and it's a minor joke.

Vayne I'm kinda guessing is town. But I think that's because he's only townread me as town. It kinda scares me that he kinda seems to care about the game. I have a hard time thinking that he'd actively consider or follow how he reads me.

Damdred is my mason partner. So I don't have to bother reading him. It's pretty sweet and shit at the same time. I want to look in Rels/Kels read. I forget which, but I'm feeling extra lazy.

Otherwise I'm kinda meh on people.



Which is a post full of bullshit. Why is there exactly one mafia between Johnny and rayn, precisely? None of his mafia reads make a whole lot of sense and his townread of damdred is some stupid cop-out read.

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 00:45 geript wrote:
I want to kill one of Johnny and Rayn. And currently Raynes the winner ther. As for plot. Who fucking knows. He's a policy lynch.


Doesn't really seem all that interested in actually lynching johnny

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 00:54 geript wrote:
Can you face palm harder? I don't want to lynch between Johnny/Rayn. I think there's exactly one mafia between them and I think that's rayn.

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 00:58 geript wrote:
I am deciding between the two. But I don't want to lynch both. But it's not like I only am deciding the lynch between those two. Just that I want to lynch exactly 1 between those two and Rayn's in the lead there.


zzzz more of this shit

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:45 geript wrote:
Oh and btw, Johnny is leading the Rayn v Johnny thing


Siiiiiiiiiiiick

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:22 geript wrote:
Lynch Yam. Lynch Kelsier. Lynch Onegu. Lynch Johnny.


And he wants to lynch johnny because?

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:18 geript wrote:
Yam/kels preferred lynches. I'll vote for Jonny if I need to.


lawl

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:17 geript wrote:
##unvote KelsierSC
##vote jonnylaw

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:22 geript wrote:
There's literally zero point to lynch JLaw when we could lynch Kelsier who is pretending to have the mental acuity of a potato. We could lynch Yamato for being on the rag and literally doing absolutely nothing whatsoever or making anything other than the barest hint of appearance to do anything.


???????

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 06:07 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 05:55 Damdred wrote:
I actually think it's more telling jonny is just disappeared then anything

I don't think that's alignment indicative at all. If I knew him better, I could try to apply dick move analysis, but I don't. Yam is still a much better lynch.


He says while voting johnny

In short, geript essentially fabricated horrible reasons for scumreading people all day and then managed to put his vote on the johnny wagon for ? reason and left it there while trying his best to get me lynched instead.

And now there's no reason for me to read him town


This is a pretty good post actually.
Zerg for Life
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 21:54 GMT
#789
On July 21 2015 06:53 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 06:49 yamato77 wrote:
Also, let's take a look at geript's posts about Johnny, since the best argument I can really make for geript being town at this point is that he voted for Johnny...

On July 19 2015 02:57 geript wrote:
Rayn's townread on Johnny is really bad. Maybe not scummy but it's def a bad scumread. It is bugging me how Rayn tends to read most people as town.


Why is rayn's townread bad? Why is rayn having weak townreads early a bad thing? This post on its own makes little sense, and he's using it to set up this:

On July 19 2015 03:41 geript wrote:
I'm actually pretty sure that there's exactly 1 between JohnnyLaw and Rayn and I'm not sure who's the town.

Yam might be town, but I didn't really like his response to me. It felt like it was lacking something. Plus he didn't really terribly respond to my vote on him, but I kinda think that would happen as either alignment.

Onegu is probably the best lynch today. Either him or maybe plotspot. Plot's a good policy lynch, but Onegu's really missing something. I think it's that his joke isn't actually funny and it's a minor joke.

Vayne I'm kinda guessing is town. But I think that's because he's only townread me as town. It kinda scares me that he kinda seems to care about the game. I have a hard time thinking that he'd actively consider or follow how he reads me.

Damdred is my mason partner. So I don't have to bother reading him. It's pretty sweet and shit at the same time. I want to look in Rels/Kels read. I forget which, but I'm feeling extra lazy.

Otherwise I'm kinda meh on people.



Which is a post full of bullshit. Why is there exactly one mafia between Johnny and rayn, precisely? None of his mafia reads make a whole lot of sense and his townread of damdred is some stupid cop-out read.

On July 20 2015 00:45 geript wrote:
I want to kill one of Johnny and Rayn. And currently Raynes the winner ther. As for plot. Who fucking knows. He's a policy lynch.


Doesn't really seem all that interested in actually lynching johnny

On July 20 2015 00:54 geript wrote:
Can you face palm harder? I don't want to lynch between Johnny/Rayn. I think there's exactly one mafia between them and I think that's rayn.

On July 20 2015 00:58 geript wrote:
I am deciding between the two. But I don't want to lynch both. But it's not like I only am deciding the lynch between those two. Just that I want to lynch exactly 1 between those two and Rayn's in the lead there.


zzzz more of this shit

On July 20 2015 01:45 geript wrote:
Oh and btw, Johnny is leading the Rayn v Johnny thing


Siiiiiiiiiiiick

On July 20 2015 03:22 geript wrote:
Lynch Yam. Lynch Kelsier. Lynch Onegu. Lynch Johnny.


And he wants to lynch johnny because?

On July 20 2015 04:18 geript wrote:
Yam/kels preferred lynches. I'll vote for Jonny if I need to.


lawl

On July 20 2015 05:17 geript wrote:
##unvote KelsierSC
##vote jonnylaw

On July 20 2015 05:22 geript wrote:
There's literally zero point to lynch JLaw when we could lynch Kelsier who is pretending to have the mental acuity of a potato. We could lynch Yamato for being on the rag and literally doing absolutely nothing whatsoever or making anything other than the barest hint of appearance to do anything.


???????

On July 20 2015 06:07 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 05:55 Damdred wrote:
I actually think it's more telling jonny is just disappeared then anything

I don't think that's alignment indicative at all. If I knew him better, I could try to apply dick move analysis, but I don't. Yam is still a much better lynch.


He says while voting johnny

In short, geript essentially fabricated horrible reasons for scumreading people all day and then managed to put his vote on the johnny wagon for ? reason and left it there while trying his best to get me lynched instead.

And now there's no reason for me to read him town


This is a pretty good post actually.

Notably, most of the rest of his filter is either poking at me, arguing with you, or just plain shitposting about nothing meaningful whatsoever
Writer@WriterYamato
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 21:56 GMT
#790
geript why did you change from rayn leading, to wanting to lynch johnny?
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 21:57 GMT
#791
It would be if he weren't selectively using my filter. Like he's literally avoiding where I talk about Rayn/Johnny as exactly 1. He's avoiding where I bring up rayn's read on Johnny. Like the logic Rayn uses is obviously bad.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 21:58 GMT
#792
Plotspot I read as townish from his first reads post and the rest of his filter reads genuine

I've never seen VA not scumread me when he's in the game so ?

FF I thought was fairly mafia D1 and there's not a whole lot of reason to think otherwise.

I'll stick to my guns on rayn/damdred seeing as they are both quite obviously town

Rels I haven't filtered but he also seemed townie, interested in solving the game

onegu I thought was town but ? with the rayn scumread

milo literally hasn't posted so hopefully he's the other mafia with geript and the high number of townish reads I had early were just sick plays
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 21:58 GMT
#793
On July 21 2015 06:56 KelsierSC wrote:
geript why did you change from rayn leading, to wanting to lynch johnny?

Because Rayn used logic that I was able to recognize as being his town logic. That simple. Right around when Damdred/Rayn/I were talking towards ~6 hours to lynch or so.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 21:59 GMT
#794
On July 21 2015 06:57 geript wrote:
It would be if he weren't selectively using my filter. Like he's literally avoiding where I talk about Rayn/Johnny as exactly 1. He's avoiding where I bring up rayn's read on Johnny. Like the logic Rayn uses is obviously bad.

I avoided nothing.

you're not even reading the post.

why is johnny mafia if rayn is town?

makes no fucking sense to read johnny mafia for rayn's bad townread

you never even gave a read on johnny outside of rayn's read on him

you're full of shit
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 21:59 GMT
#795
On July 21 2015 06:58 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 06:56 KelsierSC wrote:
geript why did you change from rayn leading, to wanting to lynch johnny?

Because Rayn used logic that I was able to recognize as being his town logic. That simple. Right around when Damdred/Rayn/I were talking towards ~6 hours to lynch or so.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Writer@WriterYamato
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
July 20 2015 22:00 GMT
#796
no more posting
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 22:01 GMT
#797
On July 19 2015 04:12 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 04:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 19 2015 04:03 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:58 geript wrote:
Kelsier confirmed taking all of my arguments and twisting them.

idk his argument looks pretty solid to me. so you would probably want to elaborate, and be precise which you have lacked so far.

Also you need to tell me how on earth a townie comes to conclusion "one of JohnnyLaw/rayn is mafia" based on what has happened in the game.

1. Because your townread on him is complete shit.
2. There's a good reason think each one of you is mafia.
3. How you've addressed him is exceptionally unlikely to make it that you two are aligned.

no, this read is shit.
like is your read on yamato and kelsier.

Nope it's not. People seem to be happy to let everyone be fine with townreads on Johnny. But he has done basically nothing to be townread; and anyone who's townreading him is doing so awfully. So when that continues, it's generally because the guy is mafia. Yet you haven't cared about the fact that I'm not townreading Johnny whatsoever. You haven't even bothered with it. Plus the reasoning that I quoted is shit. Quite often as mafia, you call people town to look good for awful reasons. Just so that you can emulate your townplay. You could be not wanting to bus, but I find that unlikely.

Second, you've failed to go through and actually analyze the argument I'm making and Kelsier is making. Like if you followed the thread in context, you'd understand the point I've made. It's not me taking things out of context whatsoever. Rather, Kelsier has continued to ask stupid questions and try to make points that are literally not following any reality in the thread. For example, he's quoted the post where Yam responded to me, and yet as asked where Yam responded to me. He's constantly asked why I don't find his posts to be short/assholey. Yet my wording has specifically and clearly pointed out that I find them short/assholey. Rather the point I've been making is that Yam doesn't feel short/assholey enough; that as town, he's usually more prone to being extra dumb/short/assholey. Which is why I'm thinking he might be town considering his follow up. But Kelsier isn't actually trying to think about what I've said. He's just trying to be active.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-21 14:02:10
July 20 2015 22:05 GMT
#798
Day 2

rels the Vanilla Townie has been killed
milo the Mafia Goon has been modkilled

till deadline
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 22:05 GMT
#799
lol

ban milo forever
Zerg for Life
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
July 20 2015 22:06 GMT
#800
lol, this is great^^
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17350
Rain 1475
GuemChi 612
sSak 37
NaDa 28
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 574
minikerr40
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1079
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g7005
JimRising 620
WinterStarcraft571
C9.Mang0176
ViBE137
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 26
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo696
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Scarra922
• Shiphtur770
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 30m
INu's Battles
7h 30m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 30m
OSC
18h 45m
Replay Cast
19h 30m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.