• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:26
CEST 09:26
KST 16:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8965 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 48 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 20 2015 20:52 GMT
#761
I said bus. He was easy bus
Try TL Mafia!!!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 20 2015 20:56 GMT
#762
On July 21 2015 05:52 Onegu wrote:
I said bus. He was easy bus

I just don't see why I would bus my teammate so early when the wagon hadn't formed? I don't enjoy busing as mafia since I tried it with HF and it felt icky but that's wifom
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 20 2015 20:58 GMT
#763
So the first thing I did when I entered this game is shit on my mafia partner and bring attention to him when his name was basically never brought up in the thread before that.

Complete nonsense. We are lynching onegu tomorrow.
I come in for the scraps
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 20 2015 20:59 GMT
#764
On July 21 2015 05:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
So the first thing I did when I entered this game is shit on my mafia partner and bring attention to him when his name was basically never brought up in the thread before that.

Complete nonsense. We are lynching onegu tomorrow.

/in
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
July 20 2015 21:05 GMT
#765
And you know what? I think you, rayn, have so much experience with this game, you totally think in a different sphere of how to approach this game. Me, I just follow my instinct sort of. Lol 1st game I was lynched d1, 2nd game I was called stupid town RB and am the reason why sicklucker has to sitout 3 games (at least I feel responsible about it for a part), 3rd game lol I got lynched for yolo play. I don't make a lot of sense.

I know from my head that I should push more, ask more questions, but I don't know how to do that. I'm not good at it. I'm dying to explain to you why I can't be scum playing like this, and ok that I'm bad at this game, but I can't at the moment. Just remember this.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 21:08 GMT
#766
Give me reads Yamato?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 21:09 GMT
#767
Like I would rather Yamato not be shot at all and like oneg or someone else shot just a feeling though
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 21:11 GMT
#768
On July 21 2015 06:09 Damdred wrote:
Like I would rather Yamato not be shot at all and like oneg or someone else shot just a feeling though


you and rayn read yamato the same way

rayn wants to kill yamato now, so why is he wrong?
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 21:13 GMT
#769
I hate my gut sometimes
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 20 2015 21:13 GMT
#770
On July 21 2015 06:09 Damdred wrote:
Like I would rather Yamato not be shot at all and like oneg or someone else shot just a feeling though

I feel the exact opposite.

Lynching yamato tomorrow will bring no info, town or mafia.

I think getting Onegu lynched will be much more interesting.

At the end of the day I think they're both likely to be scum so I'm OK to kill them both. But if I was vig I'll shoot yamato.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 21:14 GMT
#771
Idk, original stuff is ok but he can afk as either alignment meh. Idk how to explain my gut
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 21:16 GMT
#772
On July 21 2015 06:14 Damdred wrote:
Idk, original stuff is ok but he can afk as either alignment meh. Idk how to explain my gut


I think there's more than just the AFK stuff against him but ok if that's your gut.


I agree this onegu stuff since entering the thread again is pretty bad, calling VA mafia is incorrect imo.

onegu or yamato i'd be ok with
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 21:20 GMT
#773
I think oneg not having reads is interesting? I don't understand how you can't have town reads.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 21:24 GMT
#774
I don't think it's that different from yam not having reads.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 21:30 GMT
#775
I'll explain my reads later.
Writer@WriterYamato
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 20 2015 21:32 GMT
#776
I feel bad for rso having to replace in to an afk slot, especially if milo is mafia
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 21:35 GMT
#777
On July 21 2015 06:30 yamato77 wrote:
I'll explain my reads later.

Later... codeword for never.
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
July 20 2015 21:36 GMT
#778
And the whole wasting vote, I don't get this concept, although I know it is brought up a lot. Jonny had 5 votes. He was unsavable. I just want to get in that I don't think he is scum and therefore didn't vote him. Now I have to deal with association stuff like "he thinks jonny is town, but doesn't push geript or I don't know who", it' might be totally natural for you to immediately think like that. Me, it didn't cross my mind, I'm not there yet.
Just don't be like tictock, I made so little sense as town in this one game that he made a 2000 word essay imagining every little step I planned out as mafia. It was ridiculous. Yes this is my meta.
Me not making sense is not a mafia trait with my current experience in games. Maybe you want to know this, before breaking your head over the fact that I don't make sense.
But I of course accept it that I cannot hide behind this forever. I will fight and try to explain things to you as best as I can.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 21:36 GMT
#779
On July 21 2015 06:24 geript wrote:
I don't think it's that different from yam not having reads.

literally all I've posted this game basically are reads

sure, I haven't exactly been loquacious on the subject, but who really gives a fuck?

it's incredible how stupid this post is, given the context of my play.

I'm incredibly biased but I don't understand how geript could be this stupid.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 21:39 GMT
#780
On July 20 2015 02:22 yamato77 wrote:
Geript is not town.

Rayn ands damdred both probably are

Johnny lynch is a complete crapshoot.


Also, on the argument that this post means anything

let's look at what johnny had posted up to that point

On July 18 2015 08:17 JonnyLaw wrote:
hi guys

What's a scut? Fecalfeast is your id picked from an awesome band or....? Too scared to google it.

On July 18 2015 08:18 JonnyLaw wrote:
and man, ksc you're so angry out the door.

On July 18 2015 17:29 JonnyLaw wrote:
what are you seeing that makes Yamato town?

geript's posted twice and both posts are calling people scum with no backing. making me nervous geript.

On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.

On July 19 2015 17:35 JonnyLaw wrote:
I'm very sorry for the 24 hour absence. I'll be here in the morning. I've spent the last twelve hours in the animal hospital with my dog. She's very sick and very young. It shouldn't impair my gameplay much more but I'm ten pages behind.


Such scum posts, wow, so obvious

How could I have called him a coinflip?

I'm so obviously mafia defending my teammate

god
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3884
ToSsGirL 88
Mong 83
Soma 79
Rush 75
sorry 62
Killer 43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King132
Other Games
summit1g7959
WinterStarcraft604
ceh9512
Happy217
Sick168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur679
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 34m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.