• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:44
CEST 15:44
KST 22:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8571 users

TL Mafia LXXI: Gaiden - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 05 2015 23:07 GMT
#394
On July 06 2015 08:06 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2015 08:04 Damdred wrote:
Clarity if you haven't played with hf much who is arguably the best scum player on site. Why do you 100% lack any fear in reading him on precious few posts?



I wasn't aware he was arguably the best scum player on site, but I don't think it changes much.


Obviously my read on him can change, but based solely on his first post I will fight against his lynch today.


Why off one post? It doesn't make a lot of sense does it to totally eliminate one person based on an opening does it?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 05 2015 23:10 GMT
#401
That might seriously be the laziest I've ever seen ls. It just seems like he's phoning it in.

I'm like 99% sure ls is scum here
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 05 2015 23:32 GMT
#448
Ok ls, for example you did put a little work in by copy and pasteing his games I will give you that there is a point for you.

However I feel like I'm partially repeating myself and I want the thread to go and look at ls at the earliest opportunities look at his scum games. He isn't coming up with his own conclusions he is relying on others to interpret the games before he gives it a go.

Clarity, how can you say you really don't want to give out town reads like that when it feels like that's what you did with hf?

Rsoultin, your post makes me want to town read you..
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 05 2015 23:38 GMT
#467
On July 06 2015 08:35 KelsierSC wrote:
Damdred why is rsoul town

do work


It's a bit of a gut/tone read I have going on her. Her little spat with clarity she was a bit of a pita and her not hostility but uhhh exaggeration makes me feel it's town rd, plus the follow up makes me feel it
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 05 2015 23:39 GMT
#471
On July 06 2015 08:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2015 08:33 Holyflare wrote:
considering you did 0 things, waves post is 0% correct and likely mafia wave



I knew I liked you.


Please answer my question.

Also this seems like an odd statement because a previous post read like you were really happy with wave? Just seems a weird postings
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 05 2015 23:48 GMT
#479
No but I read into it the statement is wave better or s um etc and it seemed like you were more pleased(?) With him than thinking he was scum.

Its a meta thing on rs. Its difficult to explain I can try a bit more in detail but it a basically that and I'd rather not town case this early if at all.

Now if only rot would post more.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 00:03 GMT
#487
On July 06 2015 08:55 KelsierSC wrote:
Damdred this is a town read you gave on rsoul in assasination

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2015 11:29 Damdred wrote:
On May 10 2015 11:27 Damdred wrote:
On May 10 2015 11:23 KelsierSC wrote:
On May 10 2015 11:20 Damdred wrote:
On May 10 2015 11:15 GlowingBear wrote:
O, hai!

I'm John Travolta!

Yamato and HTS are Mafia.


This is almost as bad a read as me saying GB is town just saying.

However at this point I have a couple of preliminary town reads I believe just by tone and posting style and somewhat on content.

Rsoultin seems to be genuinely using the posts to press good ideas while pressing issues that are important in the thread.

HTS and Trfel both seem to have a good tone about them and it seems it is easy to follow what they mean while it somewhat mirrors what RS says I think it is a good sign of things to come and both are good leans.

KSC... is a bit harder for me to get a handle on at this point, I have a slight town lean on him. His tone and general demeanor remind me of Void Mafia at this point. However his style is also reminiscent of mini mafia to an extent, but the content is different. I'm pretty ok with him at this point.

LS is interesting, he always wastes posts but we'll see what his other posts do.



I'm a bit confused damdred

Rs is pressing good ideas and important issues , but the only "good" idea she has really pushed is that HTS has a forced tone and is mafia.



The most impressive part is that you ignored the trutly contradicting things I put into the post but key'd in on something that I actually believe.

(3)


To expand a good bit,

RS posts are decently good and even though the idea of HTS being mafia running in multiple posts, most of the posts however are well thought out and even the post where RS was being a pita towards the thread up above it still conveyed good ideas in a good manner.

However there is something really off in my reads.

(4)


so i'm curious why your town read now is

Show nested quote +
On July 06 2015 08:38 Damdred wrote:
On July 06 2015 08:35 KelsierSC wrote:
Damdred why is rsoul town

do work


It's a bit of a gut/tone read I have going on her. Her little spat with clarity she was a bit of a pita and her not hostility but uhhh exaggeration makes me feel it's town rd, plus the follow up makes me feel it


feels a little bit lacklustre

like it seems very different


I don't think that a postvrestriction game is a good indication of what my read on rs generally is.

For example if you look at the last game I town read rs in a similar way that I did in assassination and came up dead wrong ignores gut feelings on tone and just focused on content indicators that she normally has.

I think tone is a much more important to how to read rs now at least. For instance I think that rs responses to clarity of themselves wedge good and pointed and had a clear focus but the tone just felt,and sounded like what hi would expect from town rd.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 00:06 GMT
#491
The sentence where she was super sarcastic about how she agreed with clarity. It just really felt,like town rs not giving a Fuck and going for,what she saw and getting her point across.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 00:17 GMT
#500
Clar will you respond to the post I made please, reading it over I still reading it as you like wos town reading you rather than leaning scum.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 00:22 GMT
#506
On one level I really like the explanation even though it's super obvious.

On another though, you had to wait on hf to point it out and instantly sheeped it instead of taking it yourself. So it just feels weird
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 00:26 GMT
#511
On July 06 2015 09:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2015 09:22 Damdred wrote:
On one level I really like the explanation even though it's super obvious.

On another though, you had to wait on hf to point it out and instantly sheeped it instead of taking it yourself. So it just feels weird



Uh.. He answered my question regarding WoS, if anything he sheeped me. Read again


Uhhh, so you leave an open ended question. Hf pushes wave is scum,because of a weak town read and you claim hf is sleeping you?

Yeah I don't buy that part. Like what would,of happened if,Geript,would,of pushed that wave was town first.

Obviously that's impossible,to,decide as it didn't happen but I just think it's a bit weird to me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 01:57 GMT
#561
I'm back.

Kel I don't get it, you really like my points on ls which I feel is really strong and getting stronger by the second.

But instead you judge me based on the structure of a town read and don't even mention the ls read that you liked? That's kind of strange
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 01:59 GMT
#563
On July 06 2015 10:53 Harkon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2015 10:48 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 06 2015 10:47 Harkon wrote:
On July 06 2015 10:42 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 06 2015 10:40 Harkon wrote:
On July 06 2015 10:33 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 06 2015 10:30 Harkon wrote:
hereish


i am interested in your POV , to quote the porn industry, at this point

I don't have any reads I am willing to share. Thread has been boring so far.


well you made a few comments and asked obi a question so i thought you had sumat

just the two of us right now, i think we can make it if we try,

you and i , can figure this out

Unless you can magically make the thread more interesting I doubt it. If you have some kickass case you want my opinion on fire away.
My motivation to put in effort right now is quite minimal.


if i say WoS is mafia

whay say you

I have no opinion on him. Why is he mafia?


what about ls there is a decentlys strong meta case oj him being scum
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 02:04 GMT
#568
On July 06 2015 10:59 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2015 10:57 Damdred wrote:
I'm back.

Kel I don't get it, you really like my points on ls which I feel is really strong and getting stronger by the second.

But instead you judge me based on the structure of a town read and don't even mention the ls read that you liked? That's kind of strange


how i like to read you and rsoul is how you read eachother, your town read on her is less developed than usual i cant explain that shit.
so i liked the ls case, but ls....like i just fucking hate whenever he types so if i ignore all that shit and try to play outside of that id ont like you
make sens


I'm not sure I follow 100%.
example if you don't like a town read that's ok, but you like another read is developed with support you want to discard because you don't like him anyway? So you don't like me.

that doesn't make sense and you are discarding part of my game play for no real reason it feels uneven and unnecessary coming from you
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 02:13 GMT
#582
On July 06 2015 11:06 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2015 11:04 Damdred wrote:
On July 06 2015 10:59 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 06 2015 10:57 Damdred wrote:
I'm back.

Kel I don't get it, you really like my points on ls which I feel is really strong and getting stronger by the second.

But instead you judge me based on the structure of a town read and don't even mention the ls read that you liked? That's kind of strange


how i like to read you and rsoul is how you read eachother, your town read on her is less developed than usual i cant explain that shit.
so i liked the ls case, but ls....like i just fucking hate whenever he types so if i ignore all that shit and try to play outside of that id ont like you
make sens


I'm not sure I follow 100%.
example if you don't like a town read that's ok, but you like another read is developed with support you want to discard because you don't like him anyway? So you don't like me.

that doesn't make sense and you are discarding part of my game play for no real reason it feels uneven and unnecessary coming from you


im basically not sure i believe your LS read anymore and anything connected to LS is always slightly aids
so im looking at your rs read and it doesnt feel as good
im not 100% i just dont like you in my gut i guess
it dpeends what ls does


What does it even mean that my RS read didn't feel as good? Not as condensed as assassins where I had to be vs different here and the last game I played in?

So you are scum reading me (sorta) on style rather than content?

And you don't think my Ks read is good anymore when he is 100% still going against meta?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 02:22 GMT
#596
Yeah see now you just sound fake.

for instance Scott has what 8 games played maybe? I haven't counted exactly how many but its a good sample size and all of then are recentish.

Now in previous games ls when asked even early on would break out ten tons of meta in the first few pages and come to a conclusion. Whatever game we just played ls did this and I was able to meta him as town in the first few pages and you gave me hell about it until I explained my meta read on him being town which was 100% right.

now in that game he metad shockey and went through all his games that were years old to try to get some form of read, he failed to come to a super solid conclussioj but the effort was there with little to go ok and he did the work.

Here like I mentioned earlier he had already hinted he was leaning scum on Scott. When confronted with this he 100% shifted all the work to the thread and said here's the games I'll wait to do this till later when that's the opposite of what he normally would do and soon as the thread turned its attention away from ls he dissapeared and fave nothing more.

And I'm not sure if you are scum or just bad for acting this way and throwing dirt on me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 02:24 GMT
#599
On July 06 2015 11:20 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2015 11:16 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 06 2015 11:13 Damdred wrote:
On July 06 2015 11:06 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 06 2015 11:04 Damdred wrote:
On July 06 2015 10:59 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 06 2015 10:57 Damdred wrote:
I'm back.

Kel I don't get it, you really like my points on ls which I feel is really strong and getting stronger by the second.

But instead you judge me based on the structure of a town read and don't even mention the ls read that you liked? That's kind of strange


how i like to read you and rsoul is how you read eachother, your town read on her is less developed than usual i cant explain that shit.
so i liked the ls case, but ls....like i just fucking hate whenever he types so if i ignore all that shit and try to play outside of that id ont like you
make sens


I'm not sure I follow 100%.
example if you don't like a town read that's ok, but you like another read is developed with support you want to discard because you don't like him anyway? So you don't like me.

that doesn't make sense and you are discarding part of my game play for no real reason it feels uneven and unnecessary coming from you


im basically not sure i believe your LS read anymore and anything connected to LS is always slightly aids
so im looking at your rs read and it doesnt feel as good
im not 100% i just dont like you in my gut i guess
it dpeends what ls does


What does it even mean that my RS read didn't feel as good? Not as condensed as assassins where I had to be vs different here and the last game I played in?

So you are scum reading me (sorta) on style rather than content?

And you don't think my Ks read is good anymore when he is 100% still going against meta?


well..it is like this. scott apparently has few games played and LS did explain the read of like "oh you get him later"
LS is...well like you never know wtf is happening. so i think a few pages its hard to say well fuck yeh he is lazy...it just doesnt feel good...fuck i cant explain that properly
so i feel like your LS scum is dishonest and your rsoul is town feels like a cheap rsoul is town comparitively



this is a terrible explanation

basically LS is always tough to really read and your "LS is scum because he didnt read scott of 5 games" feels really bad now
then you compare the reads between rs in assasin and your read here it feels very different, here it is lazy
so that is why i donbt like you


he's tough for you but I'm batting 100% for months on his alignment
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 02:29 GMT
#603
On July 06 2015 11:25 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2015 11:22 Damdred wrote:
Yeah see now you just sound fake.

for instance Scott has what 8 games played maybe? I haven't counted exactly how many but its a good sample size and all of then are recentish.

Now in previous games ls when asked even early on would break out ten tons of meta in the first few pages and come to a conclusion. Whatever game we just played ls did this and I was able to meta him as town in the first few pages and you gave me hell about it until I explained my meta read on him being town which was 100% right.

now in that game he metad shockey and went through all his games that were years old to try to get some form of read, he failed to come to a super solid conclussioj but the effort was there with little to go ok and he did the work.

Here like I mentioned earlier he had already hinted he was leaning scum on Scott. When confronted with this he 100% shifted all the work to the thread and said here's the games I'll wait to do this till later when that's the opposite of what he normally would do and soon as the thread turned its attention away from ls he dissapeared and fave nothing more.

And I'm not sure if you are scum or just bad for acting this way and throwing dirt on me.


well...the shockeyy read was like mid d1 if i recall and it was when shockeyy was under pressure right. i mean....it just doesn't feel good i can't explain it more.
honestly the sticking point for me is the rsoultin read which feels different to me, maybe i just dont get it but they look dif.



The question is why are you co paring this to assassination when we have a more recent game all three of us were in but you chose the one that was most different
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 02:40 GMT
#610
On July 06 2015 11:32 KelsierSC wrote:
ok damdred what do you think about LS's comment that scott is figured out later on in the game?


in theory its good bit he's not even waiting, he just said he was town though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2015 16:33 GMT
#1094
Well that took a bit to read a good amount of town reads from it sorta, these are the people id want to lynch today

Trfel
Ritoky
LIGHTNINGSTRIKE

these are my most wanted lynched obvious preference

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 73
Codebar 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65306
Bisu 3361
FanTaSy 1360
Stork 774
Rush 386
firebathero 254
Snow 216
Mind 122
hero 120
Last 113
[ Show more ]
Free 81
Sharp 77
Pusan 62
Sea.KH 59
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 33
Bale 33
Mong 27
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 18
Aegong 17
Rock 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
HiyA 11
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi1160
Counter-Strike
fl0m2533
byalli1087
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
gofns38397
singsing2302
Liquid`RaSZi873
B2W.Neo555
Beastyqt426
Happy300
Pyrionflax261
Mlord257
Hui .215
Khaldor127
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 101
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Nemesis3327
• Jankos2903
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1478
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 16m
OSC
9h 16m
Replay Cast
9h 16m
OSC
22h 16m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.