• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

TL Mafia LXXI: Gaiden - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 14:38 GMT
#7292
Its so fun how you interpret a "im fine with a lynch " as a "Top scumread hang the guy ". Hit a nerve?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 14:42 GMT
#7294
Im pretty much sheeping hf which i said like some posts ago. Not like you couldve read that.

Also you pretty much do nothing with your wuestions. Wht is your point? Asking for the sake of appearing town?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 14:51 GMT
#7297
On July 16 2015 23:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
So much sigh in your responses, how hard is it to answer questions?

You didn't say that actually, until just now. You just gave 5 people you would lynch over HF yet you don't want to unvote HF in case he's scum??? How does that make ANY sense.

Not only that, but you have no reasons for any of the names on your list (except for me) and you somehow had a hard time admitting that you were sheeping HF.

What bra? I unvoted HF already. Check your facts. And where the fuck did I have a hard time "admitting" sheeping HF? I said it clearly here:

On July 16 2015 23:23 boxerfred wrote:
My reasoning behind voting hf was sheeping ls and the idea of high risk high reward. Not lynching him since by now i feel like there is too much new information to work with, also due to hfs posts over the day. However it he flips scum in a Situation where i unvoted him ill probably be lynched next day. So i actually Think im gonna trust and even sheep hin. Off to the voting thread it goes. I committed now, lets see it it changes anything for good.


Were you so busy constructing your useless questions (you're still not leading to any point with them) about that post that you did not read it?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 14:52 GMT
#7298
ah screw it

##vote Clarity I really think I hit something there.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 14:56 GMT
#7301
Also Ruxxar's post catapults him to a town read in my "HF is town" world. So here's what I'm gonna do: I'll strictly believe that HF and Ruxxar and LS are town. Boom. Either that world is correct and I'm fine with any lynch that is not in between those three, or I'll go down in flames and pitchforks if my reads and believes are incorrect.

I want to lynch Clarity and rsoul with highest priority, sheeping ruxxar at that point, then with a "I'm afraid she's scum"-gutfeeling/meta-read I want to lynch HtS.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 14:58 GMT
#7303
On July 16 2015 23:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2015 23:23 boxerfred wrote:
My reasoning behind voting hf was sheeping ls and the idea of high risk high reward. Not lynching him since by now i feel like there is too much new information to work with, also due to hfs posts over the day. However it he flips scum in a Situation where i unvoted him ill probably be lynched next day. So i actually Think im gonna trust and even sheep hin. Off to the voting thread it goes. I committed now, lets see it it changes anything for good.

What exactly is this new information?

In his defenses, several people posted a lot good shit which is something great. I feel like while we might not have the situation of "shit a scum member's being lynched better start another vote train on someone" we have a (in my world) "let's get town HF mislynched so we can then go ahead and remove the most dangerous player"
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 14:58 GMT
#7304
On July 16 2015 23:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2015 23:52 boxerfred wrote:
ah screw it

##vote Clarity I really think I hit something there.

is this your final vote position?



On July 16 2015 23:56 boxerfred wrote:
Also Ruxxar's post catapults him to a town read in my "HF is town" world. So here's what I'm gonna do: I'll strictly believe that HF and Ruxxar and LS are town. Boom. Either that world is correct and I'm fine with any lynch that is not in between those three, or I'll go down in flames and pitchforks if my reads and believes are incorrect.

I want to lynch Clarity and rsoul with highest priority, sheeping ruxxar at that point, then with a "I'm afraid she's scum"-gutfeeling/meta-read I want to lynch HtS.


Would lynch clarity, rsoul or hts, switching for majority's sake.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:02 GMT
#7306
Look who didn't vote yet

rsoultin, Half the Sky

two of my scum reads
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:03 GMT
#7307
nvm, rsoultin voted hf.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:07 GMT
#7309
On July 17 2015 00:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because scum are full of doubt when everyone else jumps on a single wagon, right?

You sure wanna go down this thought process when you're on the HF train, right?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:09 GMT
#7312
On July 17 2015 00:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 00:07 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because scum are full of doubt when everyone else jumps on a single wagon, right?

You sure wanna go down this thought process when you're on the HF train, right?


I think HtS and rsoultin are town, so yes.

If you wouldn't mind to stop asking pointless questions (I know that you think my read is plain bull shit) or point out already known things (your town reads on HtS and rsoultin), you could actually read Ruxxar's huge post and start arguing how your town read, rsoultin, is actually town and not scum.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:10 GMT
#7314
On July 17 2015 00:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
Like even if you're right and HtS is scum (I don't think you are) then it's not because she hasn't voted yet. It's an absurd reason.

I am not saying that I think she's scum for that reason. It just fits the picture that I have, that's it. Your picking the worst things to disprove them, do you know that? Also how can you so hardcore townread rsoultin when Ruxxar just made a very informative post on her?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:11 GMT
#7316
On July 17 2015 00:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 00:02 boxerfred wrote:
Look who didn't vote yet

rsoultin, Half the Sky

two of my scum reads

yeah, absolutely not a scumtell.

Yes. But since I have the picture of a scum HtS that does not do too much, doesn't go hard push on anyone, it fits the picture that she'd hold her vote for as long as possible.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:12 GMT
#7317
On July 17 2015 00:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2015 23:58 boxerfred wrote:
On July 16 2015 23:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 16 2015 23:23 boxerfred wrote:
My reasoning behind voting hf was sheeping ls and the idea of high risk high reward. Not lynching him since by now i feel like there is too much new information to work with, also due to hfs posts over the day. However it he flips scum in a Situation where i unvoted him ill probably be lynched next day. So i actually Think im gonna trust and even sheep hin. Off to the voting thread it goes. I committed now, lets see it it changes anything for good.

What exactly is this new information?

In his defenses, several people posted a lot good shit which is something great. I feel like while we might not have the situation of "shit a scum member's being lynched better start another vote train on someone" we have a (in my world) "let's get town HF mislynched so we can then go ahead and remove the most dangerous player"

So if the shit was so great, why cant you decide on a lynch?

Clearly cant be that great.

WHaaaaaat??? Start reading!

I unvoted HF. Little later, I voted Clarity. Then I unvoted Clarity for the sake of sheeping Ruxxar.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:12 GMT
#7319
Nah sorry I'll be here but lurking, not gonna argue with oats who doesn't even read my posts and clarity who's just asking weird stuff that leads nowhere.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:17 GMT
#7323
On July 17 2015 00:12 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 00:09 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:07 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because scum are full of doubt when everyone else jumps on a single wagon, right?

You sure wanna go down this thought process when you're on the HF train, right?


I think HtS and rsoultin are town, so yes.

If you wouldn't mind to stop asking pointless questions (I know that you think my read is plain bull shit) or point out already known things (your town reads on HtS and rsoultin), you could actually read Ruxxar's huge post and start arguing how your town read, rsoultin, is actually town and not scum.


I have a hard time figuring out ruxxar's post. He's made several huge posts today but they all feel like "look at how much work I'm doing!". Like yeah, HF has done a lot, I agree. Rsoultin has done less than HF, I agree with that too. However her thoughts seem natural and they align with mine a lot.

I still think you're town. I think your reasoning for things, especially in the last two pages, has been especially atrocious and I'm pointing out why but you're ignoring me and just going full steam ahead anyway.


Yet you hard town read her.

On July 16 2015 19:33 Clarity_nl wrote:
HF I kinda want to lynch you out of spite now, and the fact that I'll feel really really dumb if you're scum and I didn't lynch you. But I'm still liking your push on OWS

Decisions decisions.

Oh btw if you flip scum now I will entertain the thought that you're bussing OWS.


On July 16 2015 22:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
I actually think HF has been contributing useful stuff. Like I like his push on OWS and I like his reasoning for townreading oats for starters.

However I struggle to see how he martyrs, and then when he comes back he 180s on me. Like he goes from "clarity's thoughts align with mine, sheep him when I'm dead" to "clarity confirmed scum for believing in my OWS push and never wavering in his townread of me" when I did in fact waver quite a bit, I gave harkon plenty of opportunity to explain to me why he thinks HF is scum and I was going to read up on HF, however HF martyrs and suddenly I just don't give a shit. I was dreading having to go through HF's meta of games I wasn't in but I would have done it, but this is just dumb.

HF by the time you started getting milo to talk I was convinced he was scum, he had practically given up and was not trying to defend himself nor was he scumhunting. I believed in my case and all my townreads were calling him scum.

Only in the last hour or two did he start sounding like town but I think that's the easiest bit to fake "woe is me I'm so sorry guys I should have played better"

I have not been disruptive at all so you are clearly misrepresenting me.


So you're not even providing decent reasons to lynch HF. You're just saying "well I like him but I vote him". Then, you feel stunned due to him 180'ing you but do not even realize that I town leaned you before and now you're my top scum read? How does that not bother you, wtf? Sorry, so much inconsistency in so little time. Your whole day feels like you're trying to get HF lynched without making the impression to actually want to lynch him.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:18 GMT
#7324
On July 17 2015 00:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 00:12 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 16 2015 23:58 boxerfred wrote:
On July 16 2015 23:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 16 2015 23:23 boxerfred wrote:
My reasoning behind voting hf was sheeping ls and the idea of high risk high reward. Not lynching him since by now i feel like there is too much new information to work with, also due to hfs posts over the day. However it he flips scum in a Situation where i unvoted him ill probably be lynched next day. So i actually Think im gonna trust and even sheep hin. Off to the voting thread it goes. I committed now, lets see it it changes anything for good.

What exactly is this new information?

In his defenses, several people posted a lot good shit which is something great. I feel like while we might not have the situation of "shit a scum member's being lynched better start another vote train on someone" we have a (in my world) "let's get town HF mislynched so we can then go ahead and remove the most dangerous player"

So if the shit was so great, why cant you decide on a lynch?

Clearly cant be that great.

WHaaaaaat??? Start reading!

I unvoted HF. Little later, I voted Clarity. Then I unvoted Clarity for the sake of sheeping Ruxxar.


Is your first language English?

No. But it simply is in the post that you quoted. I bolded it for you. Gosh.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:20 GMT
#7327
On July 17 2015 00:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 00:11 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:02 boxerfred wrote:
Look who didn't vote yet

rsoultin, Half the Sky

two of my scum reads

yeah, absolutely not a scumtell.

Yes. But since I have the picture of a scum HtS that does not do too much, doesn't go hard push on anyone, it fits the picture that she'd hold her vote for as long as possible.

Thats not the correct picture then.

Scum have no reason to hold their votes. They dont care who gets lynched as long as its not them. If its a good town, then its a bonus but no scum goes into the day hardpushing town hf.

Town however, cant decide who they want to lynch, so generally town are the ones with the later votes.
This is a pretty big generalization but in essence, voting late isnt a scumtell.
Unless you find HTS' games where she always votes late as scum and never as town.
Im pretty sure they doesnt exist though.

Not saying it's a scumtell, I repeat. My picture is not wrong. Saying it's wrong does not make it wrong. I think it's right. Start arguing and stop ranting over how something is a scumtell or not if bringing that up wasn't even meant like "it's a scumtell" but more like "look, it fits the fucking picture. it's a small detail in a huge puzzle".

I guess I'm way down in OMGUS land now so bye.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:22 GMT
#7330
On July 17 2015 00:19 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 00:17 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:12 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:09 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:07 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because scum are full of doubt when everyone else jumps on a single wagon, right?

You sure wanna go down this thought process when you're on the HF train, right?


I think HtS and rsoultin are town, so yes.

If you wouldn't mind to stop asking pointless questions (I know that you think my read is plain bull shit) or point out already known things (your town reads on HtS and rsoultin), you could actually read Ruxxar's huge post and start arguing how your town read, rsoultin, is actually town and not scum.


I have a hard time figuring out ruxxar's post. He's made several huge posts today but they all feel like "look at how much work I'm doing!". Like yeah, HF has done a lot, I agree. Rsoultin has done less than HF, I agree with that too. However her thoughts seem natural and they align with mine a lot.

I still think you're town. I think your reasoning for things, especially in the last two pages, has been especially atrocious and I'm pointing out why but you're ignoring me and just going full steam ahead anyway.


Yet you hard town read her.

On July 16 2015 19:33 Clarity_nl wrote:
HF I kinda want to lynch you out of spite now, and the fact that I'll feel really really dumb if you're scum and I didn't lynch you. But I'm still liking your push on OWS

Decisions decisions.

Oh btw if you flip scum now I will entertain the thought that you're bussing OWS.


On July 16 2015 22:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
I actually think HF has been contributing useful stuff. Like I like his push on OWS and I like his reasoning for townreading oats for starters.

However I struggle to see how he martyrs, and then when he comes back he 180s on me. Like he goes from "clarity's thoughts align with mine, sheep him when I'm dead" to "clarity confirmed scum for believing in my OWS push and never wavering in his townread of me" when I did in fact waver quite a bit, I gave harkon plenty of opportunity to explain to me why he thinks HF is scum and I was going to read up on HF, however HF martyrs and suddenly I just don't give a shit. I was dreading having to go through HF's meta of games I wasn't in but I would have done it, but this is just dumb.

HF by the time you started getting milo to talk I was convinced he was scum, he had practically given up and was not trying to defend himself nor was he scumhunting. I believed in my case and all my townreads were calling him scum.

Only in the last hour or two did he start sounding like town but I think that's the easiest bit to fake "woe is me I'm so sorry guys I should have played better"

I have not been disruptive at all so you are clearly misrepresenting me.


So you're not even providing decent reasons to lynch HF. You're just saying "well I like him but I vote him". Then, you feel stunned due to him 180'ing you but do not even realize that I town leaned you before and now you're my top scum read? How does that not bother you, wtf? Sorry, so much inconsistency in so little time. Your whole day feels like you're trying to get HF lynched without making the impression to actually want to lynch him.


HF is a better player than you. Also you have no incentive to change your read, he does.

Also right after the phrase you bolded I explained my townread on rsoultin.

Your explanation on the rsoultin townread is simply bad. HF pointed that out. Ruxxar's post points it out. So you're still saying "rsoultin thinks the same stuff as I do so she's town"? All I see is a scum tag team pushing a HF mislynch.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:24 GMT
#7332
On July 17 2015 00:22 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 00:13 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:10 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
Like even if you're right and HtS is scum (I don't think you are) then it's not because she hasn't voted yet. It's an absurd reason.

I am not saying that I think she's scum for that reason. It just fits the picture that I have, that's it. Your picking the worst things to disprove them, do you know that? Also how can you so hardcore townread rsoultin when Ruxxar just made a very informative post on her?


This is absurd. Yeah I can say "in my world where X and Y are scum this all fits" and then point at a ton of NAI things. It just doesn't mean anything. Point out why you DO think they're scum, rather than why a bunch of things fit. I literally have no idea why you think HtS is scum



My world is my impression of the game. My thoughts. So of course I try to find things that fit that picture. All you do is saying "oh you're wrong". I don't know how you can have no idea why I think that HtS is scum if you have read the thread.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 258
FoxeR 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4643
Leta 1813
ViBE132
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft541
Mew2King31
Sick6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick581
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota287
League of Legends
• Lourlo788
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 25m
Patches Events
10h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 25m
OSC
18h 25m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.