• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7348 users

Newbie Student Mafia XI - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 15 2015 18:41 GMT
#1192
Can the mods not misspell my name? Thanks
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 15 2015 18:44 GMT
#1193
Also Rels I'd like you to take a look at this.

On June 15 2015 11:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lol also this moosy vs ruxxar business.
I gotta say moosy you're scaring me a little because if I'm going to get burned by one of you it looks like you'd be the one. I can visibly see you improving in the middle of this game and part of me wonders if it's because you were sandbagging all along.


On June 15 2015 11:08 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2015 11:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lol also this moosy vs ruxxar business.
I gotta say moosy you're scaring me a little because if I'm going to get burned by one of you it looks like you'd be the one. I can visibly see you improving in the middle of this game and part of me wonders if it's because you were sandbagging all along.

^.^ Nah. idk if you'll necessarily trust me since this is a game of Mafia, but I'm not scum. Either way, thanks for the compliment. The only reason why I've been improving this much is because I have a whole host of role models and examples in this thread to look at.

"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 15 2015 18:45 GMT
#1194
If I'm still Mafia in your mind after all that, then there's nothing I can do about it at that point because I've already refuted all your points unless you have any more.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 15 2015 18:51 GMT
#1195
@FecalFeast lmao
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 15 2015 23:56 GMT
#1311
On June 16 2015 08:32 ruXxar wrote:
I have to say I don't mind the Ks train.

I think ks and moosy are highly likely to be together.

I'd just like to point out another associative case. Man, am I getting tired of you hounding me ruXxar. All of your points have been useless so far and you've been hopping on and off wagons like it's your job.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 15 2015 23:59 GMT
#1314
On June 16 2015 08:57 Trfel wrote:
Despite how Kickstart has been playing lately, the ease at which his wagon is gathering steam is somewhat concerning to me...

Yeah, what exactly are you people lynching Kickstart for? A few directions or quotes would be nice.

Also, may I also point out ruXxar's complete willingness to hop on this wagon as well as his associative case again?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 00:03 GMT
#1317
On June 16 2015 09:00 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 08:56 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 16 2015 08:32 ruXxar wrote:
I have to say I don't mind the Ks train.

I think ks and moosy are highly likely to be together.

I'd just like to point out another associative case. Man, am I getting tired of you hounding me ruXxar. All of your points have been useless so far and you've been hopping on and off wagons like it's your job.


Don't worry baby, you also have a seat.

I'd rather not walk onto the Mafia train.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 00:04 GMT
#1318
On June 16 2015 09:03 ruXxar wrote:
It's funny to see all these people jumping out of the woodwork to defend kickstart.

*grabs popcorn*

This is a terrible post. We're asking for points against Kickstart because all I see is people deciding to kill him out of nowhere. If you find it so strange, then you might want to look at your behavior with Sulfurus.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 00:09 GMT
#1322
On June 16 2015 09:07 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 09:04 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 16 2015 09:03 ruXxar wrote:
It's funny to see all these people jumping out of the woodwork to defend kickstart.

*grabs popcorn*

This is a terrible post. We're asking for points against Kickstart because all I see is people deciding to kill him out of nowhere. If you find it so strange, then you might want to look at your behavior with Sulfurus.


Seems like we hit the right nerve.

#Productive.

^ This is an even worse post. You're trying to make it seem like your post was bait when it wasn't even intended that way. Keep them terrible posts coming ruXxar, and while you're on that, make more associative cases and jump on more wagons. Don't forget that you had the same behavior with Sulfurus, so we might have to look into that bb.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 00:12 GMT
#1324
Alright I'm out. If ruXxar's going to continue to be a shit there's no point in being here.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 00:14 GMT
#1328
On June 16 2015 09:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 09:12 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Alright I'm out. If ruXxar's going to continue to be a shit there's no point in being here.


You aren't even responding to,actual problems that are being shown

Then please point out these actual problems so that I can be productive than wasting time on ruXxar.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 00:22 GMT
#1330
On June 16 2015 09:19 Damdred wrote:
If someone keeps promising activity when ever attention is given to them. Dissapears when thread looks everywhere and,never fulfills promise it a scummy

Then can Kickstart respond to this rather than continuing to promise more activity and/or provide a solid argument?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 00:25 GMT
#1334
On June 16 2015 09:22 Trfel wrote:
Why does no one want to talk to me about scott31337?

I feel it's similar to behavior from Sulfurus and Kickstart. All three promise to post more and provide more content on some level but always give little content, end up on wagons, and disappear for some lengths of time unless directly referred to.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 03:47 GMT
#1352
Yah, you still mispelled my name bud. ^
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 16:33 GMT
#1383
On June 16 2015 16:50 Trfel wrote:
Kickstart from Start of Day 2

1. Excuses instead of scumhunting
+ Show Spoiler +
I've said this before. I can't emphasize how important this is. He's been lurking and posting "I'm not scum, I'm a mislynch" instead of explaining why he isn't scum or doing actual scumhunting. This isn't a townie mindset at all.

2. Inconsistency with regards to cop check on himself
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 15 2015 09:18 Kickstart wrote:
Cop check on me is only useful in confirming im town. I am not mafia nor is anyone really suspicious of me of being mafia from what I can tell, aside from being somewhat concerned over my afkness, cop should check someone that they think will turn up red. You are awfully concerned with what blue roles we have and what they do and you are quite wrong in what actions they should be taking. Let the blue roles play their roles and stop trying to direct them into bad plays or outing themselves.
On June 16 2015 08:07 Kickstart wrote:
Ill be a misslynch guys, if you are that concerned wait for a cop check or something. Should just lynch sulfurus like you were supposed to day 1.

##Unvote
##Vote Sulfuras
Hm, what caused the change? He says that a cop check on himself is bad because he is town, but then says that he shouldn't be lynched until he gets cop checked.

I don't think I should need to say why this is incorrect, but here goes anyway:
1. If he is in fact town, the cop check comes back green, and it's generally not good for the cop to claim a green check
2. There might not even be a cop
3. Imagine if everyone was given the right to wait for a cop check instead of getting lynched

This isn't townie at all, he's making reasons to not lynch him that he knows are bad and that he already directly contradicted.

3. Read progression
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 15 2015 07:17 Kickstart wrote:
Originally was suspicious mainly of ruxx and sulf. Sulf still scummy ruxx not so much. Hate to just come in and agree with thread sentiment but rels is scummy as well. Tbh I just skimmed through most of the EoD and the night stuff though.
This is Kickstart's first post back. And he didn't give a single reason for these reads.
On June 15 2015 07:18 Kickstart wrote:
meant to go ahead and vote.

##Vote Rels
Adds a vote on Rels.
On June 16 2015 08:07 Kickstart wrote:
Ill be a misslynch guys, if you are that concerned wait for a cop check or something. Should just lynch sulfurus like you were supposed to day 1.

##Unvote
##Vote Sulfuras
And then he switched his vote to Sulfurus, with no reason at all? What happened to Rels?

His wagon lost momentum. But Kickstart doesn't say why he doesn't want to lynch Rels any more, he doesn't say why Sulfurus is scummy until much later.

He's not interested in actually pushing Sulfurus, but complaining about getting lynched for false reasons and inactivity. I don't see him being interested in catching scum.

His read on ruXxar doesn't make any sense. It's in these two posts.
On June 16 2015 11:08 Kickstart wrote:
The people who are extremely interested in starting this wagon on me are damdred and ruxxar it seems. Damdred I don't know how to read because he did this same retarded shit last game and was town so I don't know. Ruxxar has been scummy all game. Going through Ruxxars filter he is literally all over the place. From weird asoociated cases that make no sense, to saying sulfuras is scum to then saying if sulfuras flips red town can go ahead and lynch him next (first he is sure sulf is scum then few posts later he is sure he is town). It doesn't make any sense. Parts of his filter seem reasonable but then others he is just way out there. Checked to see if there were any shenanis from him around the grept lynch but his vote is just as weird as anyone elses. He did a complete 180 on his bats read though but not sure that indicates much.
On June 16 2015 11:11 Kickstart wrote:
ebwop: should clarify that while ruxxar being all over the place is concerning, I think it could also be typical of a new town player trying to figure things out. So while some of his actions are suspect, I think sulfurus has been more scummy in that I dont get that same feeling from his posting.
"So, ruXxar is scummy for all of these reasons. Oh wait, but this could also be a new town player. Sulfurus is scum though because I don't feel he's a new town player trying to figure things out."

.....

That said, his read on Oatsmaster isn't inherently bad, though I disagree with it.


##vote Kickstart

That second point is looking very indicative that Kickstart is Mafia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 19:30 GMT
#1434
By "save town" Sulfurus has to mean either Rels or ruXxar which is why he's voting for Kickstart. He's also saying that Oats is the Mafia that no one would expect and who would win the game.

Overall, I don't know what to make of that post. It's so weird and I don't follow his thought process at all. Also doesn't help that he stops posting after contributing once
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 19:39 GMT
#1444
On June 17 2015 04:36 batsnacks wrote:
People jumped on the kickstart wagon for bad reasons in general. Trfel's case was the most reasonable thing said about kickstart and even people who are sheeping it are sheeping the weaker points in the case e.g. Cop check comments. I mean kickstart is scummy as hell but the wagon feels wrong.

I agree with this post the most. Trfel made some good points but I don't see any other reason to immediately start wagoning on Kickstart.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 19:40 GMT
#1446
The question is whether we lynch the guy who posts weird shit and leaves for a day or the guy who wagons on everything and posts weird shit but can be given a newbie pass.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 19:43 GMT
#1451
On June 17 2015 04:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 04:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
The question is whether we lynch the guy who posts weird shit and leaves for a day or the guy who wagons on everything and posts weird shit but can be given a newbie pass.

Why are you on Rels?

Oh. I forgot to unvote. Thanks

##unvote Rels
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 16 2015 19:57 GMT
#1462
eh, WaveofShadow, do you think we should lynch Sulfurus or ruXxar first?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1468
WardiTV983
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3294
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 18m
Replay Cast
8h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.