• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7048 users

Newbie Student Mafia XI - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 02:44 GMT
#237
On June 12 2015 11:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On that note, why you getting so offensive bro? My post does not attempt to scumread you, I'm just trying to interpret ruXx's posts in a different light. Is the reason you're getting offensive about people scumreading you is because you're actually scum?

I always get defensive when people scum read me. Because they always do it based on nothing or bullshit reasons. Again I will refer you to my previous games, which I have already asked people to do if they have concerns about my style.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 02:48 GMT
#240
On June 12 2015 11:39 Sulfurus wrote:
@Kickstart
the initial scumread on you is essentially cause most of your posts up to that point were filler although that seems to not be true anymore.

Regarding ruXxar answer me this: A common mafia tell for new players is to both refrain from posting and to be timid in their posts however as n00bKing pointed out neither of these are true for ruXxar; and in your own post you say ruXxar falls for a different new player tell by citing his inexperience. So why is it that some of these tells apply to ruXx but others don't?

I don't really think your question makes sense but Ill attempt to answer anyways. First off, just because a player does X doest not mean they are scum. If ruXxar had lurked and been timid in his posting that doesn't automatically make him mafia, nor does my point about him citing his inexperience make him mafia. The point is that these are some traps that inexperienced scum players fall into for different reasons. Asking why he doesn't do one but does another just makes no sense to me. I mean, I've not played with him before but it seems he isn't the quiet passive type so by definition the first "tell" you cited wouldn't be a tell of his would it?
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 02:52 GMT
#241
On June 12 2015 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 11:44 Kickstart wrote:
On June 12 2015 11:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On that note, why you getting so offensive bro? My post does not attempt to scumread you, I'm just trying to interpret ruXx's posts in a different light. Is the reason you're getting offensive about people scumreading you is because you're actually scum?

I always get defensive when people scum read me. Because they always do it based on nothing or bullshit reasons. Again I will refer you to my previous games, which I have already asked people to do if they have concerns about my style.

Yeah dont do this.

Stop asking people to do your work for you.
If you really think that your previous town and scumgames have a huge difference in the way you post, then show some examples if you want to use that as a reason for people to townread you.

Pretty much done interacting with you. You always get on my nerves and you always read me wrong. I asked people to do no work. If someone scum reads me for my general posting or the way I play, then THEY should read my fucking game history because they have no fucking reason to be suspicious of my posting style or playstyle if they don't know how I normally post or play.

I am going to ignore you for a bit because you just annoy me and I don't agree with anything you have said this game and I haven't agreed with anything you have said in other games. And I will post what I want, get off your high horse.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 02:57 GMT
#242
Like everything you say is just nonsense and it irks me so fucking much. I can't help but just argue with you the entirety of every game I'm in with you because you literally make no fucking sense.

You make up some bullshit about people voting someone who claims VT being scummy. Nonsense.
You also appeal to the thread twice so far with "Can we just kill XXXXX". Why are you so keen on having everyone just vote on somebody. Scum are the ones who don't care who gets lynched, town shouldn't and doesn't think this way.
You then get in your head that I have a town read on someone just because I don't agree with your nonsense scumread on them.
And your most recent posts are just lecturing me.

Just go away already.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 03:00 GMT
#244
On June 12 2015 11:58 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Well at least from this, we now know why Kickstart voted for Oatsmaster at the start.

Why is this post edited. DO not edit your posts.

And yes, he annoys me. I thought maybe after 3 years it would be different but nope, he still does.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 03:08 GMT
#247
Anyways going to go lay down. Might be back in a couple hours or be asleep for the night and not be back for 8-9ish hours or so.

Just want to say that I hope everyone posts and interacts in the thread and don't be afraid to post your thoughts. As a new town player your #1 job is to show that you are town, and you can only do this by being active in the thread and being open and honest with your opinions.

Alright later everyone.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 07:38 GMT
#269
Eh got some beauty sleep so I'm a bit calmer, lets see how long that lasts. Don't like n00bKing's posting in general. First game here, very lectury. Goes out of his way to tell people not to post fluff, yet posts nothing in the way of reads.

@king
Who are you suspicious of at the moment, who do you think could be scum?
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 07:53 GMT
#274
Either Rels is second smartest person in here behind me or he is trying real hard to pocket me D:. Everything hes posted has been in line with my thinking as well.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 09:41 GMT
#286
You would maybe be right if one could rely on Onegu. But assuming one can rely on Onegu is quite an assumption ^^.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 09:45 GMT
#287
Only person who hasn't said anything at this point is boxerfred I think. I'm following another game he is in and hes posting there! Maybe he forgot about this one :o.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 20:37 GMT
#432
Damn I went back to sleep and slept forever. 2 replacements already whata game. Still think ruXxar is slightly scummy but several people think he isn't so that's that. Sulfuris did come in and logic up his posts but that still leaves me baffled about his initial vote. If he is so concerned with the logic of his arguments and reads then how the hell did he make that post with that mindset. Seems like he did something scummy then tried to logic his way out. Seems the idea of a bats lynch is gathering steam. I actually thought his posting was weird but I have only played with him in 1 other game to go off of. I'll reread his filter at some point before EoD and see if I still get that impression.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 20:41 GMT
#436
Thought we had another whole day. Or am I that out of it still.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 20:44 GMT
#438
On June 13 2015 05:42 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 05:40 geript wrote:
~7 hours batty


Okay I can't dick around anymore. Please help me not get lynched, I require written instructions for how to get people to unvote me.

Push someone who you think is actually scum then???????? Just a though~
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 20:54 GMT
#443
Yeh you are still posting weird to me. Like why would you as an experienced player just resign to having other people defend you or get you out of a lynch. Unless you were mafia and didn't want to give out information.

I still think we have another day left btw but I could be completely wrong. mods halp, put a timer in votecounts :D!
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 20:55 GMT
#444
On June 13 2015 05:53 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 05:37 Kickstart wrote:
Damn I went back to sleep and slept forever. 2 replacements already whata game. Still think ruXxar is slightly scummy but several people think he isn't so that's that.
+ Show Spoiler +
Sulfuris did come in and logic up his posts but that still leaves me baffled about his initial vote. If he is so concerned with the logic of his arguments and reads then how the hell did he make that post with that mindset. Seems like he did something scummy then tried to logic his way out. Seems the idea of a bats lynch is gathering steam. I actually thought his posting was weird but I have only played with him in 1 other game to go off of. I'll reread his filter at some point before EoD and see if I still get that impression.


What makes you think he's slightly scummy? And if others think he's slight town (like myself, I pointed out his interesting goosebump post) what's it matter? Every one could say X is town and if I don't agree, I'm going to say it.

"If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth."-Ghandi

My initial read post on him still applies. And since then to me his only defense has been "as mafia I wouldnt do this that or this and I would do this that and the other", which isn't helpful.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 20:57 GMT
#447
Yeah bats being totally weird this game. Dunno what to think about it.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 21:03 GMT
#451
Went through geript's filter. His move off moosy and onto sulfurus was weird to me. He just said "id rather lynch you" in this thread, then voted in the other thread, and hasn't mentioned it at all. strange.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 12 2015 22:35 GMT
#515
Wheres does scotts 'wouldn't lynch rels' read come from. U wot.
Gosh i rly dont like list posts with no reasoning in them. Are me and rels suspicious to you but not enough to not vote and that is why we aren't in your 'like' list or what.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 14 2015 22:17 GMT
#1039
First of all I want to apologize for my lack of activity. It isn't fair to everyone that I am usually quite active and in this game I neglected to play for some time. I am town though.
Secondly this end of cycle times is getting really stupid, please set a time and stick to it. I thought it was 21:00 originally then it was 1 hour earlier and now its 18:00.

Originally was suspicious mainly of ruxx and sulf. Sulf still scummy ruxx not so much. Hate to just come in and agree with thread sentiment but rels is scummy as well. Tbh I just skimmed through most of the EoD and the night stuff though.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 14 2015 22:18 GMT
#1040
meant to go ahead and vote.

##Vote Rels
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 155
NotJumperer 60
Hyun 54
sorry 50
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto186
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7844
Coldzera 720
ceh9446
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0291
Sick136
olofmeister128
NeuroSwarm91
ViBE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Rush1117
• Jankos453
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 50m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.